Dell Promo Deals (now Wiki)

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!
Feedback
61 (100%)
Promo Deals Page:

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/sna.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&~topic=gaming-deals

Deals Currently Active (use promo link above to see all listings):

NOTE THAT YOU MAY HAVE TO MANUALLY SEARCH FOR SOME TITLES

$25 Gift Card with free shipping:

FIFA 17

NHL 17

Final Fantasy XV

Battlefield 1

Kingdom Hearts III

Forza Horizon 3

Dead Rising 4

Halo Wars 2

Madden NFL 17

Gears of War 4

Skylanders Imaginators

Call of Duty Infinite Warfare

Dishonored 2

Gran Turismo Sport

Days Gone

Death Stranding

Detroit: Become Human

God of War PS4

Prey

Spiderman PS4

Injustice 2

NBA 2k17 

Horizon Zero Dawn 

The Last Guardian

Deus Ex Mankind Divided

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8

$15 Gift Card with free shipping:

F1 2016

PES 2017

Dragon Quest Builders

MGS V Definitive

Ride 2

Agents of Mayhem

Recore

Killer Instinct Definitive Edition

World of Warcraft Legion

XCOM 2

Yo-Kai Watch 2: Bony Spirits

Yo-Kai Watch 2: Fleshy Souls

Skyrim Special Edition

Batman: Return to Arkham

Gravity Rush 2

Nier Automata

Rise of the Tomb Raider (PS4)

Star Ocean

World of Final Fantasy (Vita)

World of Final Fantasy (PS4)

Hitman

Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age

$10 Gift Card with free shipping:

None currently

Gift Card Notes:  Please remember that eGift cards take about 20 days to be issued after the item ships and usually expire within about 90 days of issuance.  You should wait AT LEAST 20 days from the ship date before contacting Dell for missing cards.  Also, keep in mind that you may receive smaller gift cards (usually 5% of your order total) for the Dell Advantage Rewards program which is in addition to their advertised $15 or $25 gift cards.  Don't assume Dell is not giving you the full gift card amount simply because you receive a Dell Advantage Rewards gift card.  These are issued earlier than the promo gift cards.

Screenshots of website showing gift card amounts, etc. (provided in case you are having trouble receiving gift cards):

Yoshi's Wooly World

http://s16.postimg.o...l/yoshidell.jpg

Zelda Tri-force Heroes

http://s24.postimg.o.../zeldadell2.jpg

Dishonored: DE

http://imgur.com/Ygd6yus

WWE 2K16

http://i.imgur.com/Znzb410.png

CoD BO3

http://i.imgur.com/nyk3KLS.png

Fallout 4

http://i.imgur.com/KYPBKap.png

Shipping: Shipping is usually release date or the day after, but Dell can be hit or miss with shipping speed, so be warned if that is important to you.  DON'T trust release date delivery even if advertised.  Expect to receive most items within 1-3 days after release date.

DEAD DEALS:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just snagged Star Wars Battlefront for PC.

I intend to use the gift card for when Black Friday hits at Dell.

It will cover the taxes on an Xone. :)

I hear there is going to be killer deal bundles for 299.99.

If that's true I'll be in for one.
That's assuming you'll get the gift card in time for Black Friday. I heard dell takes a full 20 days.

I got my gift card for Super Mario Maker two days ago so it didn't take the full 20 days. My question though: did anyone also get a $3 credit at the same time? (for those that pre-order Super Mario Maker or any other game with a credit).

Yeah, I've gotten a small dollar credit around the same time too. It's their cashback or reward type system. It's a certain percentage of all your purchases. The annoying part is the $3 is treated like a gift card, so you can't easily use it on top of your other gift cards or other payments.

I wont be ordering anymore video games from Dell, not after the way they package these games, the packaging arrives torn, and when I got Metal Gear Solid the little plastic piece behind the box was broken off

Honestly, I've gotten so much free stuff from dell already, I dont mind a broken game case here and there, especially when I've gotten it for free. Their gift cards is how I'm getting free stuff and a few of them I've gotten out of error

yeah everyone acts like Dell is the worst but I've had nothing but great experiences with them. new releases usually show up one day after release date, when gift cards don't arrive I chat for 5 minutes and they come thru for me immediately. sure I wish my Dell Advantage $2 and $3 gift cards would just be put into a single pile in my account but free next day shipping is worth more to me than a kinda crappy free gift card system.

yeah everyone acts like Dell is the worst but I've had nothing but great experiences with them. new releases usually show up one day after release date, when gift cards don't arrive I chat for 5 minutes and they come thru for me immediately. sure I wish my Dell Advantage $2 and $3 gift cards would just be put into a single pile in my account but free next day shipping is worth more to me than a kinda crappy free gift card system.
right look at animal crossing it came out friday still has not shipped and they have said they have no idea when they will get it

just got off the phone after holding 40 mins and was told the game will not ship till OCT 16

Yea right they show next day my ass

Just a heads up to potential buyers. I recently had a poor experience with my MGS5 order. They promised a $25 gift card. Its now been 4 weeks and it never came through. To make matters worse, i emailed customer service nearly a week ago and no response (promised response within 1 business day).

Just a heads up to potential buyers. I recently had a poor experience with my MGS5 order. They promised a $25 gift card. Its now been 4 weeks and it never came through. To make matters worse, i emailed customer service nearly a week ago and no response (promised response within 1 business day).
Have you tried chat?

just dispute the charge

right look at animal crossing it came out friday still has not shipped and they have said they have no idea when they will get it

just got off the phone after holding 40 mins and was told the game will not ship till OCT 16

Everyone's experience is different but I got Super Mario Maker on 9/11 (release day). That's the extent of my experience with Dell but so far so good.

I didn't get it automatically either.

I talked to them via chat and got the $25 the next day.

It's pretty rare that I've gotten any company to respond to a general email to customer service about a problem I've had. That doesn't excuse Dell at all, but I wouldn't characterize your experience as "poor" just yet. It's certainly not ideal, but calling or chatting with customer service almost always gets results and, in some cases, even extra gift cards.

Also, you may be jumping the gun on expecting the gift card. If you contacted them a week ago, that would have been about 20 days or less from the day you received the game. I'd still contact them at this point, but they do take a while to issue the gift cards.

I placed an order yesterday's morning for Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer - 3DS and just got shipping notification with fedex tracking number. Are you sure everything is ok with your order? (on my first purchases on dell i had issues with pre-orders beeing cancelled out of the blue. it stopped happening in the last 3 months tought).

I placed an order yesterday's morning for Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer - 3DS and just got shipping notification with fedex tracking number. Are you sure everything is ok with your order? (on my first purchases on dell i had issues with pre-orders beeing cancelled out of the blue. it stopped happening in the last 3 months tought).
it shows you what sort of a scam site dell is. They said they were out of stock since last friday and i had to wait till oct 6

It's pretty rare that I've gotten any company to respond to a general email to customer service about a problem I've had. That doesn't excusagain at all, but I wouldn't characterize your experience as "poor" just yet. It's certainly not ideal, but calling or chatting with customer service almost always gets results and, in some cases, even extra gift cards.

Also, you may be jumping the gun on expecting the gift card. If you contacted them a week ago, that would have been about 20 days or less from the day you received the game. I'd still contact them at this point, but they do take a while to issue the gift cards.
Some Reps won't help, I was told no by one Rep today, the second one delivered. Just a tip guys, don't take no for an answer, some of these reps with crazy names just don't know customer support. Try again

Anybody know if Dell does price match and honor the 25% gift card they are offering?

I'm thinking of getting Dishonored Definitive Edition for $39, but Amazon and Best Buy both have it for $29.99.

Anybody know if Dell does price match and honor the 25% gift card they are offering?

I'm thinking of getting Dishonored Definitive Edition for $39, but Amazon and Best Buy both have it for $29.99.
Tried it earlier today and got denied by manager when they called me for reference quote (after live chat). Reason was the game already came with $25 gift card.

I went ahead and price matched it without mentioning the gift card. I'm hoping their system will just issue gift cards to anyone who purchased the game. I figure if they don't honor it i'll call and complain. If I can't get it then, I may send it back. I did it with Dishonored and Witcher.

Update 10/01/2015.  Dell is listing "Free Launch Day Delivery" if ordered by a specific date on certain titles including Halo  5, Fallout 4, Black Ops 3, or Star Wars Battlefront.

Deals Currently Active (use promo link above to see all listings):

$25 Gift Card with free release date shipping (if ordered by a specific date):

Halo 5 Collector's Edition for $249.99 with $25 GC

Halo 5 Limited Edition for $99 with $25 GC

Halo 5 for $59.99 with $25 GC

Fallout 4 for $59.99 with $25 GC

COD: Black Ops 3 for $59.99 with $25 GC

Star Wars Battlefront for $59.99 with $25 GC

Star Wars Battlefront Deluxe for $69.99 with $25 GC

$15 Gift Card with free Next Day shipping:

Need for Speed for $59.99 with $15 GC

Need for Speed Deluxe for $69.99 with $15 GC

Guitar Hero Live for $99.99 with $15 GC

WWE 2K16 for $59.99 with $15 GC

Civilization: Beyond Earth - Rising Tide for $29.99 with $15 GC

Rise of the Tomb Raider for $59.99 with $15 GC

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/sna.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&~topic=gaming-deals

Does anyone know the limit to how many Promo gift cards can be used on a purchase? Have several I want to put towards a PS4. 

Does anyone know the limit to how many Promo gift cards can be used on a purchase? Have several I want to put towards a PS4.
I'm not sure if there's a limit, but if you want to use more than two GCs on an order, you need to place your order through chat to give the CS rep the gift card numbers and PINs.

You can use a maximum of 3 forms of payment, so unless your gift cards will cover the entire balance, you'll need to use a credit card for the third form of payment. I believe the only way to use more than one gift card is to call or chat with customer service.

It is my understanding that Dell may have a way to consolidate gift cards to help get around this, but I don't know how it works or if it's still available.

Only 1. Promo gift cards are different than regular gift cards and can only be combined with one other form of payment (credit/debit/PayPal/ or "real" Gift Card).

If you have multiple "real" gift cards there's a number you can call to consolidate them all onto one card, which is necessary because when checking out online you can only use 3 "real" gift cards + 1 other form of payment at once.

Here's the consolidation link:

http://www.dell.com/learn/us/en/19/campaigns/gift-card-consolidation-popup-us

Only 1. Promo gift cards are different than regular gift cards and can only be combined with one other form of payment (credit/debit/PayPal/ or "real" Gift Card).

If you have multiple "real" gift cards there's a number you can call to consolidate them all onto one card, which is necessary because when checking out online you can only use 3 "real" gift cards at once.
Thanks for the clarification on this for combining GC's. One minor point is to see my post above. Up to 3 Promo Gift Cards can be used in one transaction if you call or chat with customer service. Online checkout only allows one GC like you mentioned.

Thanks for the clarification on this for combining GC's. One minor point is to see my post above. Up to 3 Promo Gift Cards can be used in one transaction if you call or chat with customer service. Online checkout only allows one GC like you mentioned.
Are you positive? If you got away with using 3 promo GC's then you might have got one over on the system.

Or are you saying that a phone operator or customer service might let it slide/not know it's not allowed?

I don't like waiting on hold. CS works but I just log onto dell using my mobile.  Mobile version allows for 3 gift card/payment options.  One different thing is that since it's formatted for phone use, to check if a promo gift is offered with your game, you have to click on the collapsed details link.  It confused me at first that I was perhaps not getting the offers to load properly but I've placed mobile orders in the past and received my gift cards still.  

As for the CS issue with missing gift cards, you have to contact the right department.  One time I used their website to send a trouble ticket and when they received my request they had to resubmit it to the correct department which added to the delay.  I eventually got my gift card.  

Are you positive? If you got away with using 3 promo GC's then you might have got one over on the system.

Or are you saying that a phone operator or customer service might let it slide/not know it's not allowed?
I've done this multiple times and many others here have also mentioned doing this. I am 99% sure the fine print on the eGift card even says you can do it because it mentions the limitation of three forms of payment. Regardless, I have never had a problem doing it and no one else in this or other threads has mentioned a problem with it (when calling or chatting). Note that I am saying a maximum of 3 promo GC's. If it doesn't cover the balance, you can only use two plus a credit card.

Dropping by to let you guys know if you go to the product on your phone through the desktop site you can swap over to the mobile site, add to cart and then go to checkout. This method allows you to avoid going through chat to use 3 forms of payment

I've done this multiple times and many others here have also mentioned doing this. I am 99% sure the fine print on the eGift card even says you can do it because it mentions the limitation of three forms of payment. Regardless, I have never had a problem doing it and no one else in this or other threads has mentioned a problem with it (when calling or chatting). Note that I am saying a maximum of 3 promo GC's. If it doesn't cover the balance, you can only use two plus a credit card.
That's awesome - thanks for the info. I thought promo GC's couldn't be stacked at all.

How quickly does Dell ship preorders? Debating nabbing WWE 2k16 and Fallout 4 but im pretty inpatient. Well, wwe I would have no problem waiting for, but Fallout 4 would be a different story haha
if you sign up for free dell rewards account than you will get the 2 day shipping for free. when i signed up it was actually offering me 1 day shipping for free

here is my question i ordered my copy of fallout 4, it's been about 2 weeks.  when will i recieve my credit?  and how do i know i have credit?  will i receive any email or will it be stored into my account?

also will i get the credit after the game ships?(fallout won't be out till next month so will i get the credit now or after it ships)

I was going to snag Halo 5 and then use the $25 card on Xenoblade Chronicles X when it comes out (12/4) but can't find it on the site. Do they even carry Wii U games? 

Also it says Dell Advantage members only, do you have to pay for that or is it a credit card or what. 

NM I see its free. 

Sorry if this has been covered before but does the $25 Gift Card actually take 20 days to recieve? Or do they usually come sooner? I would love to buy Halo 5 then have the 25 dollar gift card in time for Fallout 4 or Star Wars Battlefront.

Edit: Nevermind I stopped being lazy and read some of the posts.

Sorry if this has been covered before but does the $25 Gift Card actually take 20 days to recieve? Or do they usually come sooner? I would love to buy Halo 5 then have the 25 dollar gift card in time for Fallout 4 or Star Wars Battlefront.

+1 :D

From what people are saying, they take the full 20 days. However, it took me 14 days to get mine. Take it with a grain of salt but its possible to get it sooner.

is it just me or is anyone else having trouble getting the promo show up for the xbox one standard edition of the new star wars game? Is it possible dell forgot to add it to the deal?

bread's done
Back