Dell Promo Deals (now Wiki)

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!
Feedback
61 (100%)
Promo Deals Page:

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/sna.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&~topic=gaming-deals

Deals Currently Active (use promo link above to see all listings):

NOTE THAT YOU MAY HAVE TO MANUALLY SEARCH FOR SOME TITLES

$25 Gift Card with free shipping:

FIFA 17

NHL 17

Final Fantasy XV

Battlefield 1

Kingdom Hearts III

Forza Horizon 3

Dead Rising 4

Halo Wars 2

Madden NFL 17

Gears of War 4

Skylanders Imaginators

Call of Duty Infinite Warfare

Dishonored 2

Gran Turismo Sport

Days Gone

Death Stranding

Detroit: Become Human

God of War PS4

Prey

Spiderman PS4

Injustice 2

NBA 2k17 

Horizon Zero Dawn 

The Last Guardian

Deus Ex Mankind Divided

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8

$15 Gift Card with free shipping:

F1 2016

PES 2017

Dragon Quest Builders

MGS V Definitive

Ride 2

Agents of Mayhem

Recore

Killer Instinct Definitive Edition

World of Warcraft Legion

XCOM 2

Yo-Kai Watch 2: Bony Spirits

Yo-Kai Watch 2: Fleshy Souls

Skyrim Special Edition

Batman: Return to Arkham

Gravity Rush 2

Nier Automata

Rise of the Tomb Raider (PS4)

Star Ocean

World of Final Fantasy (Vita)

World of Final Fantasy (PS4)

Hitman

Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age

$10 Gift Card with free shipping:

None currently

Gift Card Notes:  Please remember that eGift cards take about 20 days to be issued after the item ships and usually expire within about 90 days of issuance.  You should wait AT LEAST 20 days from the ship date before contacting Dell for missing cards.  Also, keep in mind that you may receive smaller gift cards (usually 5% of your order total) for the Dell Advantage Rewards program which is in addition to their advertised $15 or $25 gift cards.  Don't assume Dell is not giving you the full gift card amount simply because you receive a Dell Advantage Rewards gift card.  These are issued earlier than the promo gift cards.

Screenshots of website showing gift card amounts, etc. (provided in case you are having trouble receiving gift cards):

Yoshi's Wooly World

http://s16.postimg.o...l/yoshidell.jpg

Zelda Tri-force Heroes

http://s24.postimg.o.../zeldadell2.jpg

Dishonored: DE

http://imgur.com/Ygd6yus

WWE 2K16

http://i.imgur.com/Znzb410.png

CoD BO3

http://i.imgur.com/nyk3KLS.png

Fallout 4

http://i.imgur.com/KYPBKap.png

Shipping: Shipping is usually release date or the day after, but Dell can be hit or miss with shipping speed, so be warned if that is important to you.  DON'T trust release date delivery even if advertised.  Expect to receive most items within 1-3 days after release date.

DEAD DEALS:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice, very happy they added R6 Siege. They didn't have it last time I looked. Once I get the Black Ops $25, I'll have $40 towards it.

Maybe it's a little off topic but does anyone know if Dell will be having any games on sale for black Friday? Or is it just the bundle that they're doing? I wanted to see if we're going to have any good games on sale that we could use these gift cards on.

New $15 pre-order deals added:

Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon for $39.99 with $15 GC

Rainbow Six Seige for $59.99 with $15 GC

Rainbow Six Seige Gold for $89.99 with $15 GC
Thank you very much! I was just on dells website last night and checked Pokemon Mystery Dungeon for a GC and it showed nothing. I almost used my $25 GC to order Mario Tennis, I am glad I waited. I also want to say I have had to contact Dell via email every time for my GC but they always respond within 48 hours and send it. Can't beat their deals. My biggest complaint is that they ship in a mailer with no bubble wrap and my copy of bravely default got dinged up a bit.

Hmm, not liking these $15 gift card pre-order bonuses. Are they moving away from the $25 ones?

Maybe it's a little off topic but does anyone know if Dell will be having any games on sale for black Friday? Or is it just the bundle that they're doing? I wanted to see if we're going to have any good games on sale that we could use these gift cards on.
Not sure if they will have games on sale, but I know it's not just the bundle. I saw they're going to have the Astro A40 TR for $99 (No Mixamp pro I'm guessing), but didn't see any specific games.

https://blackfriday.com/stores/dell-consumer/ads/black-friday/page-5

Hmm, not liking these $15 gift card pre-order bonuses. Are they moving away from the $25 ones?

Not sure if they will have games on sale, but I know it's not just the bundle. I saw they're going to have the Astro A40 TR for $99 (No Mixamp pro I'm guessing), but didn't see any specific games.

Dell has been doing sales or promos around most holidays, although many have been lackluster. Most recently, they had pretty nice deals around Labor Day with many existing games (not just pre-orders) getting $15 or $25 gift cards, so it's possible they may do something like that. Dell is really hit or miss on pretty much everything they do, so it also won't surprise me if what they've advertised is the only thing they offer next week.

Awesome.  My release date delivery of Battlefront arrived today and it was like a truck ran over it, completely crushed - little bitty pieces, the whole thing.  Now I get to wait on hold to get them to fix it, then wait for it to get here again.

Dell has been doing sales or promos around most holidays, although many have been lackluster. Most recently, they had pretty nice deals around Labor Day with many existing games (not just pre-orders) getting $15 or $25 gift cards, so it's possible they may do something like that. Dell is really hit or miss on pretty much everything they do, so it also won't surprise me if what they've advertised is the only thing they offer next week.
This is probably the most perfect way to describe Dell, a "hit or miss." I still have like $100+ in Dell GC credit so let's hope they start hitting more.

the ones retail for $150 does not come with the mixamp device. this ones says save $50, normal price $150, so its just the headphone.

Looks like an AT-AT stepped on it. Ouch.
Pretty much. Took about an hour on chat to get a new one sent, of course it probably won't be here until tomorrow - so much for release day delivery. I ask him if the replacement was going to be shipped priority overnight and properly packaged this time. It better damn well arrive in perfect condition.

And he couldn't get the UPS site to work for the return label, apparently they want the mangled bag of crushed plastic back so they said they would follow up later. I wouldn't want to be that guy calling me, because he is going to be getting an earful about what "release day delivery" means as well as the issues with their crappy shipping practices. And so help me they better pray they get the bonus gift card to me within their stated time limit ...

I remember seeing Star Fox Zero available to preorder before, but I can't find it now. Is there a specific time period that Dell waits to set up pre-orders (based on the release date or whatnot)?

In store? I haven't seen a Dell store anywhere. Do such a thing even exist?
I think they have "pop-up" stores in some shipping malls. You know those booths that usually sell phone cases and crap. Anyways, good luck to anyone trying to score that XOne black friday deal... you're gonna need it. ;)

Awesome. My release date delivery of Battlefront arrived today and it was like a truck ran over it, completely crushed - little bitty pieces, the whole thing. Now I get to wait on hold to get them to fix it, then wait for it to get here again.
best of luck cause you will never see a replacment

best of luck cause you will never see a replacment
Thanks, it's already shipped and picked up by Fedex, but my main skepticism is whether it is packed any better than last time. We will see tomorrow. They still haven't called me about returning the other bag of crushed plastic.

Well, it arrived today.  Packaged the same as before - no padding, envelope.  The envelope was torn up but the game was unharmed - this time.  So yay, I guess.  They still haven't requested return of the previous bag of broken plastic, I guess they looked at the images and figured it was a wash.  They did call to confirm the replacement had arrived undamaged.

Finally an e-mail reply from the one I sent a week ago a couple of days ago about my $25 promo GC from Halo 5, which I got today.  They're also supposed to give me another $25 certificate since I missed the Tomb Raider promo.  Once I get that I'm ordering TR and I'm done with Dell.

I too fell into the Dell trap. Chatted with a guy about two missing $15 gift cards a $25 that I still haven't received. He claimed I wasn't a Dell Advantage member (but I am), and he just gave me a phone number to call. I said I would prefer to chat and just get my gift cards, so he transferred my chat. Now number 89 in the chat queue -.-

TL;DR

I'm done with Dell, Best Buy is where it's at.
It's YMMV on the reps you get. I finally got my $15 gift cards from Tri-Force Heroes and Woolly World. The tried calling and emailing, got nowhere doing either. The calling was the worst because I spent so much time on the line only for the rep to refuse to listen to me and eventually hang up on me when I asked him to transfer me. Didn't even get a response via email. I finally decided to contact Dell via chat as one more effort and this time I got a responsive rep. Maybe she'd just run across the issue before, but it didn't take her long to surmise what was going on. She gave me the spiel about it taking 3-5 days or whatever to get the cards and I was skeptical, but they came. The way I was treated the first two times I tried to contact them, in particular the first one, makes me we never want to use Dell again though. If that first guy wasn't some outsourced employee that you could never pin anything on, I would go above and beyond to make sure he was disciplined.

Haven't yet, but I'm going to start doing so since from what I understand, you can use two gift cards + another form of payment on mobile.
I'm only asking because normally that's how I'm able to do it but the site hasn't allowed me to for the past 2 weeks. I'm only able to enter one gift card because the site values it at $0.00 even though that's not the true balance

I have also only been able to use 1 gift card through mobile lately. I was using 2 in the past. Now I've had to chat with them in order to use 2 at a time.

It took a long time, but I finally received the two $15 e-GCs for my Chibi Robo copies. Now I just need to find something to spend this $80 on before February. :lol:

Got my coupon code today, had to use it online so I could only use one GC so I got Tomb Raider for $13 and I still have another $10 I will probably use on some Microsoft points or something.

I got my $25 for Fallout & noticed that the $25 credit was back available again for my Triforce order.

I guess when they gave me the $15 they also re-credited my $25 since I already had used it :p

Also Let me suggest to those of you that have those $15 cards and dunno what to spend them on.

PS+ 3 month card is $17 @ Dell. + Tax it's about $20 - $15 from the card you're paying $5 for 3 months

x4 cards = $20 for 1 year of PS+ can't beat that at ALL! :D/

I got my $25 for Fallout & noticed that the $25 credit was back available again for my Triforce order.

I guess when they gave me the $15 they also re-credited my $25 since I already had used it :p

Also Let me suggest to those of you that have those $15 cards and dunno what to spend them on.

PS+ 3 month card is $17 @ Dell. + Tax it's about $20 - $15 from the card you're paying $5 for 3 months

Went and checked my Tri Force GC and they recredited it as well. Tried the Woolly World one too, but no dice there. Would definitely advise everyone who got their $15 cards fulfilled to go back and look at those cards you spent.

Uh they sell the 1 year cards for 47+tax. With the $25+$15+$15 it's free with change left over (Use the mobile site to use 3 GCs at a time)

Source: just did that. Thanks for the tip!

Some updates to Dell's site:

http://accessories.dell.com/sna/sna.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&~ck=dpl&~topic=gaming-deals

Homefront: The Revolution and Dead Island 2 both added to the $15 pre-order GC incentive.  Also both listed for release date of 12/31/2015. 

Here's a hint:  Do not order these or you will be severely disappointed.

Also, several "Black Friday" items have been added/updated, however, the pricing may not be live for some items and is poor pricing for other items.

Some updates to Dell's site:

http://accessories.dell.com/sna/sna.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&~ck=dpl&~topic=gaming-deals

Homefront: The Revolution and Dead Island 2 both added to the $15 pre-order GC incentive. Also both listed for release date of 12/31/2015.

Here's a hint: Do not order these or you will be severely disappointed.

Also, several "Black Friday" items have been added/updated, however, the pricing may not be live for some items and is poor pricing for other items.
More $15 gift cards instead of $25. Are they done with those? Really hoping they have $25 gift cards for Street Fighter V and Uncharted 4.

Hey some of the deals might be active now, still shitty prices, but if there's any time to use those expiring Gift Cards, it's probably now. Some of the better deals (although that doesn't mean much) The Order 1888 is $18, Sunset Overdrive and bag is $26, Resident Evil Revelations 2 is $26, and PS Plus is $46, probably the cheapest you will ever see it on Dell.

bread's done
Back