Dell Promo Deals (now Wiki)

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!
Feedback
61 (100%)
Promo Deals Page:

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/sna.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&~topic=gaming-deals

Deals Currently Active (use promo link above to see all listings):

NOTE THAT YOU MAY HAVE TO MANUALLY SEARCH FOR SOME TITLES

$25 Gift Card with free shipping:

FIFA 17

NHL 17

Final Fantasy XV

Battlefield 1

Kingdom Hearts III

Forza Horizon 3

Dead Rising 4

Halo Wars 2

Madden NFL 17

Gears of War 4

Skylanders Imaginators

Call of Duty Infinite Warfare

Dishonored 2

Gran Turismo Sport

Days Gone

Death Stranding

Detroit: Become Human

God of War PS4

Prey

Spiderman PS4

Injustice 2

NBA 2k17 

Horizon Zero Dawn 

The Last Guardian

Deus Ex Mankind Divided

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8

$15 Gift Card with free shipping:

F1 2016

PES 2017

Dragon Quest Builders

MGS V Definitive

Ride 2

Agents of Mayhem

Recore

Killer Instinct Definitive Edition

World of Warcraft Legion

XCOM 2

Yo-Kai Watch 2: Bony Spirits

Yo-Kai Watch 2: Fleshy Souls

Skyrim Special Edition

Batman: Return to Arkham

Gravity Rush 2

Nier Automata

Rise of the Tomb Raider (PS4)

Star Ocean

World of Final Fantasy (Vita)

World of Final Fantasy (PS4)

Hitman

Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age

$10 Gift Card with free shipping:

None currently

Gift Card Notes:  Please remember that eGift cards take about 20 days to be issued after the item ships and usually expire within about 90 days of issuance.  You should wait AT LEAST 20 days from the ship date before contacting Dell for missing cards.  Also, keep in mind that you may receive smaller gift cards (usually 5% of your order total) for the Dell Advantage Rewards program which is in addition to their advertised $15 or $25 gift cards.  Don't assume Dell is not giving you the full gift card amount simply because you receive a Dell Advantage Rewards gift card.  These are issued earlier than the promo gift cards.

Screenshots of website showing gift card amounts, etc. (provided in case you are having trouble receiving gift cards):

Yoshi's Wooly World

http://s16.postimg.o...l/yoshidell.jpg

Zelda Tri-force Heroes

http://s24.postimg.o.../zeldadell2.jpg

Dishonored: DE

http://imgur.com/Ygd6yus

WWE 2K16

http://i.imgur.com/Znzb410.png

CoD BO3

http://i.imgur.com/nyk3KLS.png

Fallout 4

http://i.imgur.com/KYPBKap.png

Shipping: Shipping is usually release date or the day after, but Dell can be hit or miss with shipping speed, so be warned if that is important to you.  DON'T trust release date delivery even if advertised.  Expect to receive most items within 1-3 days after release date.

DEAD DEALS:

Last edited by a moderator:
Other than a few semi-decent deals, the best strategy for burning your gift cards is to price match.  I used one of mine to price match Mad Max at Target.  I was surprised they gave it to me since it was showing out of stock online and no store info.  My backup was Amazon, but while I was waiting, their price jumped back up to full price (I guess when Target stock ran out).

I don't know if Dell will price match over the weekend because of their staff hours and because of policies related to Black Friday/Cyber Monday, so today might be your best bet.

Also, don't forget that it's possible Dell might have more deals later this weekend or on Monday.

6:06:16 PM    
agent.png
 Siddhardha_Kuppili

Thank you for staying connected. I appreciate your patience.
 6:10:11 PM    
agent.png
 Siddhardha_Kuppili

I am Sorry Sir this order number is not eligible for the Gift Card
 6:10:43 PM    
user1.png
 [SIZE=10.6667px]sgand[/SIZE]

When I ordered it it was listed under the $25 gift card promo. That's the whole reason why I ordered from Dell.
 6:12:02 PM    
agent.png
 Siddhardha_Kuppili

But here in our records it is not showing.
 6:12:12 PM    
agent.png
 Siddhardha_Kuppili

I checked twice
 6:12:22 PM    
user1.png

I will attach a screenshot showing it was.
 6:12:43 PM    
agent.png
 Siddhardha_Kuppili

Ok
 6:15:06 PM    
user1.png

I've uploaded it
 6:18:10 PM    
agent.png
 Siddhardha_Kuppili

yes
 6:18:55 PM    
agent.png
 Siddhardha_Kuppili

As i find that in our database your gift card is not showing
 6:19:10 PM    
agent.png
 Siddhardha_Kuppili

I can issue a coupon for you
2 hours of waiting (started 30 in line) to get the $25 from Black Ops 3. Done with Dell after I order Siege with the last of my gift cards.

those looking to get off the dell gc train, you can try pm to bf prices. i got nfs and transformers pm for $35 and $25. total after gc was ~$14. not sure how he got that number but i wasn't gonna complain. 

best of luck to anyone pming however, keep in min that their pm policy state the don't match the week of and after bf. 

I can understand your frustrations... hehehehehe hehehe. 

Anyway I finally got my Tomb Raider a few days ago, plan on playing it tonight!

Weekend Gaming Sale.  Several titles come with a $25 GC.

Halo 5

Battlefront

Fallout 4

BLOPS3

AC Syndicate

Destiny Taken King

Forza 6

Guitar Hero

MGSV

Mario Tennis Ultra Smash

Super Mario Maker

Yoshi Wooly World

Note that all titles are full MSRP pricing, however, the last time Dell had a deal like this I chatted and price matched a couple of games and got the gift cards for both games in addition to the price match.  Others have reported price matching this weekend at Dell, but that seems very YMMV since it's BF Weekend.

http://accessories.dell.com/sna/sna.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&~topic=gaming-deals

Weekend Gaming Sale. Several titles come with a $25 GC.

Halo 5
Battlefront
Fallout 4
BLOPS3
AC Syndicate
Destiny Taken King
Forza 6
Guitar Hero
MGSV
Mario Tennis Ultra Smash
Super Mario Maker
Yoshi Wooly World

Note that all titles are full MSRP pricing, however, the last time Dell had a deal like this I chatted and price matched a couple of games and got the gift cards for both games in addition to the price match. Others have reported price matching this weekend at Dell, but that seems very YMMV since it's BF Weekend.

http://accessories.dell.com/sna/sna.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&~topic=gaming-deals
I've never been able to do a chat on the weekend, you?

Halo 5

Battlefront

Fallout 4

BLOPS3

AC Syndicate

Destiny Taken King

Forza 6

Guitar Hero

MGSV

Mario Tennis Ultra Smash

Super Mario Maker

Yoshi Wooly World

Note that all titles are full MSRP pricing, however, the last time Dell had a deal like this I chatted and price matched a couple of games and got the gift cards for both games in addition to the price match. Others have reported price matching this weekend at Dell, but that seems very YMMV since it's BF Weekend.

Thanks. I'll try to save a few bucks by PMing Yoshi's Woolly World at Amazon, but it's still a good deal even if I can't get the PM.

Halo 5

Battlefront

Fallout 4

BLOPS3

AC Syndicate

Destiny Taken King

Forza 6

Guitar Hero

MGSV

Mario Tennis Ultra Smash

Super Mario Maker

Yoshi Wooly World

Includes Tomb Raider BTW

I'm totally in for this.

I price matched AC Syndicate to Amazon with no problems.

You guys need to understand you may have to fight for your gift card if you do not pay full price for the game.  It's worked for me in the past and others have reported it working too, but don't be surprised if you have problems.  The deal is for a gift card based on those prices listed on the site.  I don't know if the fine print says it anywhere, but I can see Dell claiming that later on and using that as an excuse to deny the GC's.

I price matched AC Syndicate to Amazon with no problems.

You guys need to understand you may have to fight for your gift card if you do not pay full price for the game. It's worked for me in the past and others have reported it working too, but don't be surprised if you have problems. The deal is for a gift card based on those prices listed on the site. I don't know if the fine print says it anywhere, but I can see Dell claiming that later on and using that as an excuse to deny the GC's.
I paid for Fallout 4 with GCs and got my gift card no problem. Screenshot everything with my phone, so I'm ready to argue if I have an issue with this.

I paid for Fallout 4 with GCs and got my gift card no problem. Screenshot everything with my phone, so I'm ready to argue if I have an issue with this.
I think he means if you price match, you may not get the associated gift card, as in the price matching negates the gift card offer.

I have a $25 from Fallout that I can't see myself using anytime soon, so maybe I'll just get Black Ops and try to figure out what to buy with the next $25.

After numerous emails and phone calls, I finally ended up getting the two $15 GCs I was promised, as a $30 off coupon that was single-use.  It took threats to go to Dell management over the issue as well as BBB complaint threats before this matter was resolved.  Still took 2-3 weeks beyond the supposed timeframe to get it resolved.

I decided at that point to consider it a done deal, used it and the two $25 GCs I had originally received to get two 1-year subs for Office 365 Home Edition in two orders, one with the coupon and a $25 GC and one with just the $25 GC.  They were as cheap as they ever get from a reputable site before the coupons/GCs and it'll be the last time I do a pre-order from Dell and expect anything timely.

Dell Customer Service f**king sucks.   Tried price matching for an item clearly in stock at another retailer and after waiting for nearly an hour, I get told that they have to call me for some reason (what the heck is up with that) and I'm still not even guaranteed a price match.  And they still haven't even given me my promised gift cards.  The coupons are decent, but fuck this company.  Not worth the hassle

Halo 5

Battlefront

Fallout 4

BLOPS3

AC Syndicate

Destiny Taken King

Forza 6

Guitar Hero

MGSV

Mario Tennis Ultra Smash

Super Mario Maker

Yoshi Wooly World

Thanks, think I'm gonna take the chance on Mario Tennis since I have most of the rest of that list. Can you use multiple gift cards on the mobile site still or would I have to call in?

Thanks, think I'm gonna take the chance on Mario Tennis since I have most of the rest of that list. Can you use multiple gift cards on the mobile site still or would I have to call in?
The only "take a chance" part of this should be if you are price matching and hoping for a gift card.

Also, several people report that the mobile site accepts multiple GC's. I always just use chat for that since I forget about the mobile site and chat seems to work well enough for me (also i'm often price matching).

The only "take a chance" part of this should be if you are price matching and hoping for a gift card.

Also, several people report that the mobile site accepts multiple GC's. I always just use chat for that since I forget about the mobile site and chat seems to work well enough for me (also i'm often price matching).
I meant take a chance in that I hope it isnt an awful game. But the wife likes tennis games so it should be okay.

I sincerely apologize for the long delay in the gift card query with which  you reached us and I can completely relate to the all that  you might had to go through with this but as we are still having technical issues with the  gift card tool we are unable to track  the gift card status and  neither update you with the details .

Appreciate your patience & co-operation

My first chat attempt (AC: Syndicate PM to Amazon's $34.99 price) had a polite and quick CS rep, but she noticed the gift card attached to the game on Dell.com, so she couldn't do the PM. I thanked her for the trouble, closed the chat, then opened a new one.

The second rep was slower (35-40 minutes total), but she processed the PM without any issues and I just got the confirmation email. Hopefully I'll get the $25 e-GC. I might try for Yoshi's Woolly World tomorrow, but we'll see.

Merged two of my $25 GC's to snag Yoshi for 2 dollars something.  Thanks for posting about the weekend sale!  Probably would have missed it otherwise.

I wasn't able to merge GCs online, and a chat rep couldn't do it, so I called CS and gave up after being on hold for 15 minutes. FWIW, an FAQ on Dell's site says you can't merge promotional gift cards and there's no way to use multiple on one order.

So, I ended up using my $25 GCs for $25.99 games, one at a time. I made my original purchases with the assumption that I'd have some flexibility in how I use the GCs, so the experience left a bad taste in my mouth. I won't buy anything else for the promise of a Dell GC.

Could someone post a screen shot of Assassin's Creed Syndicate PS4 showing the $25 promo eGift card offer please? The game isn't even on their site now.

Could someone post a screen shot of Assassin's Creed Syndicate PS4 showing the $25 promo eGift card offer please? The game isn't even on their site now.
http://accessories.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=A8593179

Went to price match and order some games through chat, but the first rep noticed the promo gift card attached to the game and wouldn't price match. I did end up price matching an Xbox One controller at Best Buy's $39.99 price.

My second rep price matched the 2 games I wanted, Assassin's Creed Syndicate and MGSV for PS4, and the orders went through. I made no mention about the promo gift cards, so we'll see if they show up in my inbox in a few weeks.

I paid for each separate order with multiple promo gift cards. Dell will not let you merge multiple promo GCs into one card, but if you go through chat they will let you use 2 promo gift cards and another form of payment on an order, or 3 promo GCs if the amount covers the whole purchase.

Edit: They also finally sent me those $15 GCs from those deals a couple months ago that showed a $25 GC and a $15 GC. I had emailed them and they said I'd get them by the 12th. I emailed again when they didn't arrive by that date, and I ended up getting them a few days later. I had only ordered 3 games that had the $15 GC, but they ended up giving me 4 $15 GCs :shock:

Thanks Benji15 and Narse! Benji15's link works on my iPhone but Narse's doesn't.

Are phone orders connected to our Dell Rewards? I did 2 separate orders over the phone with the same rep and neither is.

Edit: I just did a chat with sales and they confirmed that my Dell Advantage Rewards should of been entered by the phone rep.

Call cs or use the mobile site.

You can use up to 2 gc's and your credit card per order.
And actually you can use up to three payment types per order if you call or chat. So if gift cards will fulfill the order total, you can use three gift cards. I had two $25 and a $9 gift card and a rep let me buy Mario maker. I didn't have anywhere to price match but they were nice enough to give me a $1 off! :)

Who does Dell price match? Do they price match Newegg and Toys R Us? Gonna try to price match the Wii U Mario Kart 8 bundle for $250 if they do.

http://www.dell.com/learn/us/en/19/campaigns/price-match-guarantee

The online retailers Dell price matches are at the bottom of this link. They price match Newegg, but not Toys R Us.
Hmm, I wonder if it will cause issues since this Wii U bundle is sold on Newegg through Toys R Us :/ thoughts?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?sdtid=8324861&SID=299a8052968711e58642a233133ff7c80000&AID=10440897&PID=1225267&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-cables-_-na-_-na&Item=9SIA3G63ES4716&cm_re=wii_u-_-68-100-178-_-Product&cm_sp=

Edit: Also, which chat section should I go to for price matching?

Edit 2: Price match was approved

Went ahead and got Mario Tennis with two of my $25 GC's. I didn't see a reference to the $25 GC promo in my cart though so had to screenshot the details on the product page.

Got my Star Wars:Battlefront gift card today. 

But man, their selection is really starting to dwindle in the games department. I almost wonder if they are phasing out games. Did they decide not to stock Mega Man Legacy collection? They used to have that up there, but it's not even listed anymore for either 3DS or PS4. I see that Xenoblade is not listed anymore either - but that's supposed to have a $15 promo. What's going on there?

bread's done
Back