Dell Promo Deals (now Wiki)

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!
Feedback
61 (100%)
Promo Deals Page:

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/sna.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&~topic=gaming-deals

Deals Currently Active (use promo link above to see all listings):

NOTE THAT YOU MAY HAVE TO MANUALLY SEARCH FOR SOME TITLES

$25 Gift Card with free shipping:

FIFA 17

NHL 17

Final Fantasy XV

Battlefield 1

Kingdom Hearts III

Forza Horizon 3

Dead Rising 4

Halo Wars 2

Madden NFL 17

Gears of War 4

Skylanders Imaginators

Call of Duty Infinite Warfare

Dishonored 2

Gran Turismo Sport

Days Gone

Death Stranding

Detroit: Become Human

God of War PS4

Prey

Spiderman PS4

Injustice 2

NBA 2k17 

Horizon Zero Dawn 

The Last Guardian

Deus Ex Mankind Divided

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8

$15 Gift Card with free shipping:

F1 2016

PES 2017

Dragon Quest Builders

MGS V Definitive

Ride 2

Agents of Mayhem

Recore

Killer Instinct Definitive Edition

World of Warcraft Legion

XCOM 2

Yo-Kai Watch 2: Bony Spirits

Yo-Kai Watch 2: Fleshy Souls

Skyrim Special Edition

Batman: Return to Arkham

Gravity Rush 2

Nier Automata

Rise of the Tomb Raider (PS4)

Star Ocean

World of Final Fantasy (Vita)

World of Final Fantasy (PS4)

Hitman

Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age

$10 Gift Card with free shipping:

None currently

Gift Card Notes:  Please remember that eGift cards take about 20 days to be issued after the item ships and usually expire within about 90 days of issuance.  You should wait AT LEAST 20 days from the ship date before contacting Dell for missing cards.  Also, keep in mind that you may receive smaller gift cards (usually 5% of your order total) for the Dell Advantage Rewards program which is in addition to their advertised $15 or $25 gift cards.  Don't assume Dell is not giving you the full gift card amount simply because you receive a Dell Advantage Rewards gift card.  These are issued earlier than the promo gift cards.

Screenshots of website showing gift card amounts, etc. (provided in case you are having trouble receiving gift cards):

Yoshi's Wooly World

http://s16.postimg.o...l/yoshidell.jpg

Zelda Tri-force Heroes

http://s24.postimg.o.../zeldadell2.jpg

Dishonored: DE

http://imgur.com/Ygd6yus

WWE 2K16

http://i.imgur.com/Znzb410.png

CoD BO3

http://i.imgur.com/nyk3KLS.png

Fallout 4

http://i.imgur.com/KYPBKap.png

Shipping: Shipping is usually release date or the day after, but Dell can be hit or miss with shipping speed, so be warned if that is important to you.  DON'T trust release date delivery even if advertised.  Expect to receive most items within 1-3 days after release date.

DEAD DEALS:

Last edited by a moderator:
The two $3 ones are the Advantage Rewards thing (should have been one, but might be if you ordered other things). The $25 comes separately, I got it on Friday and the two $3 on Saturday. I tuned it right around on an order for Overwatch. The Best Buy deal is good, but you can't beat $25 off and getting another $25 back. I can't see to find my way off the Dell GC train.
Yeah seriously, gotta give props to Dell when they do it right. I got the same, $25 and 2 $3 GCs, that makes getting UC4 for only $29, and with free release day delivery. Best Buy gave a damn coin for preordering. No GCU or membership needed either. And there's always the fact that new games are coming in the line up with $25 GCs, maybe something like FFXV, so you never have to worry about running out or if Best Buy will offer $10 or not. I was able to reuse a $25 GC that I used before and was expired too, so that was a bonus.

There's a lot of rants about Dell and their customer service being a headache, but if you keep your hopes and expectations low it really does pay off. Getting new releases first day, for almost half off is a no brainer.

Heads^, I just went ahead and "pre-ordered" Overwatch for PS4 after price matching Amazon's $48 price and got the $25 gift card as well. I say "pre-ordered" because they game released today everywhere else, not sure about ppl who had Dell orders. So it's gonna come out to $26.34 after tax, not a bad price. 

Yeah seriously, gotta give props to Dell when they do it right. I got the same, $25 and 2 $3 GCs, that makes getting UC4 for only $29, and with free release day delivery. Best Buy gave a damn coin for preordering. No GCU or membership needed either. And there's always the fact that new games are coming in the line up with $25 GCs, maybe something like FFXV, so you never have to worry about running out or if Best Buy will offer $10 or not. I was able to reuse a $25 GC that I used before and was expired too, so that was a bonus.

There's a lot of rants about Dell and their customer service being a headache, but if you keep your hopes and expectations low it really does pay off. Getting new releases first day, for almost half off is a no brainer.
Yeah, it is not without bumps but I'm not overly demanding - as long as I get what is promised in a reasonable timeframe. For example, I waited until I got my Uncharted 4 credit before ordering Overwatch - which meant I didn't order until late Friday. They didn't get it shipped yesterday, but it is processing now (got the email earlier) about the credit going through. But my TMNT did ship and will be here today since I ordered it a while back R&C credit. I'm not one to squirm over playing a game the second it comes out, especially when I'm getting a good deal - if that bothers someone, they should have ordered a digital copy of Overwatch so they could start last night at 7pm.

I've had issues before, had a badly damaged Battlegrounds come in, had to contact support over gift cards a few times, etc. But they get it fixed, if they didn't they would be on my personal "never again" list. Getting the best deal sometimes means being a little patient. If you are impatient that sometimes means giving up the best deals.

I don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but Dell is doing the xbox one physical sale that all retailers are doing. 

Quantum Break 39.99
Rise of the Tomb Raider 29.99

Halo 5 29.99
Forza 6 39.99

So if you were on the fence on any of these and have stacks of gift cards, could be a decent deal.

Does Dell still not carry PSN cards? Have 2 $5 gift cards I'd like to spend on those if possible. Already topped off my XBL account to $60 and don't want anymore. 

I don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but Dell is doing the xbox one physical sale that all retailers are doing.

Quantum Break 39.99
Rise of the Tomb Raider 29.99

Halo 5 29.99
Forza 6 39.99

So if you were on the fence on any of these and have stacks of gift cards, could be a decent deal.
Just a reminder that Dell price matches places like Amazon who currently has some of these games at lower prices.

If I order Doom from Dell now will I still get the 25 dollar gift card? I am not sure if that only works if you pre-order as when I added it to my card it said that it qualified for the 25 dollar gift card.

If I order Doom from Dell now will I still get the 25 dollar gift card? I am not sure if that only works if you pre-order as when I added it to my card it said that it qualified for the 25 dollar gift card.
I wouldn't bet on it. You could always chat with customer service for confirmation so you have something in writing so you have something to fall back on.

Have others ordered games after their release date and received the 25 dollar gift card?
That's a good question. I'm just going by the wording of the promo section which i'll bet they use to deny it:

$25 Dell Promo eGift Card* & free next business day shipping included as part of Dell Advantage Rewards for pre-order games within this section.

Doom is no longer a pre-order and isn't in the pre-order section, so you're playing with fire. I'd keep my expectations very low despite what your cart says. It's likely to be an uphill battle.

That's a good question. I'm just going by the wording of the promo section which i'll bet they use to deny it:

$25 Dell Promo eGift Card* & free next business day shipping included as part of Dell Advantage Rewards for pre-order games within this section.

Doom is no longer a pre-order and isn't in the pre-order section, so you're playing with fire. I'd keep my expectations very low despite what your cart says. It's likely to be an uphill battle.
Thanks after all the good things I heard couldn't turn this one down.

I actually got Overwatch delivered to me in a cardboard box, with airbags and everything. Pretty crazy, as they've used ziplock bags every previous time (actually, ziplock is giving them too much credit, the ends are just glued shut.) The disc still came loose though, so I'm not sure if this helps much... Anyone else got a box, or did I just get lucky?

I actually got Overwatch delivered to me in a cardboard box, with airbags and everything. Pretty crazy, as they've used ziplock bags every previous time (actually, ziplock is giving them too much credit, the ends are just glued shut.) The disc still came loose though, so I'm not sure if this helps much... Anyone else got a box, or did I just get lucky?
Mine came in an unpadded bag. It was undamaged though.

I didn't order until late last Friday, and it wasn't confirmed till Monday. The game didn't ship for release, so I called them late Wednesday. Operator told me it was on backorder and wouldn't ship for a week or two (but still available on site). Turns out it had already shipped and arrived Thursday, the shipping notice email got to me AFTER Fedex delivered the game. I like the deal train and didn't mind since I ordered so late, but you have to wonder what the hell is going on over at times.

So I pre-ordered uncharted 4 from dell and I received the $25 GC. I want to use this gift card to buy another copy of uncharted 4 for a friend.

My question is will I recieve another $25 GC or is it limoted 1 per customer per game?

Mine came in an unpadded bag. It was undamaged though.

I didn't order until late last Friday, and it wasn't confirmed till Monday. The game didn't ship for release, so I called them late Wednesday. Operator told me it was on backorder and wouldn't ship for a week or two (but still available on site). Turns out it had already shipped and arrived Thursday, the shipping notice email got to me AFTER Fedex delivered the game. I like the deal train and didn't mind since I ordered so late, but you have to wonder what the hell is going on over at times.
Hmm, that's strange, I actually ordered on Sunday night the week the game came out. I also got a shipping notice after it shipped, but that happens with like every game I ordered, and it always delivers earlier than the delayed date set. Yeah, the GC train is actually the best alternative for me now, even though I have both GCU and Prime.

So I pre-ordered uncharted 4 from dell and I received the $25 GC. I want to use this gift card to buy another copy of uncharted 4 for a friend.

My question is will I recieve another $25 GC or is it limoted 1 per customer per game?
I've ordered multiple of the same game and recieved multiple GCs. However, make sure Uncharted is still included with a gift card. Often, once the game is out (no longer pre-ordering) they don't come with a gift card anymore.

$25 GC

NBA 2K17 - X1(+Legends)/360

$10 GC

Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition - X1

Maybe the Playstation versions of 2K17 are hidden somewhere or not posted yet.

I did manage to make a pre-order on an IPAD and everything went smoothly. I got the ND shipping and CB. Of course, I ordered NMS a few hours before the rumor hit. So now that the delay is confirmed...I kinda want to cancel the order yet again to order something coming out sooner. 

Plus wasn't there some problems with Uncharted because of the delay?

On the other hand, Mirror's Edge Catalyst showed a May release date and the $25 promo stopped showing up in the cart on that date. It's not even listed in the promo section or as a pre-order now.

$25 GC

NBA 2K17 - X1(+Legends)/360

$10 GC

Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition - X1

Maybe the Playstation versions of 2K17 are hidden somewhere or not posted yet.

I did manage to make a pre-order on an IPAD and everything went smoothly. I got the ND shipping and CB. Of course, I ordered NMS a few hours before the rumor hit. So now that the delay is confirmed...I kinda want to cancel the order yet again to order something coming out sooner.

Plus wasn't there some problems with Uncharted because of the delay?

On the other hand, Mirror's Edge Catalyst showed a May release date and the $25 promo stopped showing up in the cart on that date. It's not even listed in the promo section or as a pre-order now.
How'd you order an iPad lol

Heads^, I just went ahead and "pre-ordered" Overwatch for PS4 after price matching Amazon's $48 price and got the $25 gift card as well. I say "pre-ordered" because they game released today everywhere else, not sure about ppl who had Dell orders. So it's gonna come out to $26.34 after tax, not a bad price.
Be careful, price matching is supposed to cancel out any other promotions. You can price match and pay with a dell gift card, but often if you price match you won't get the gift card.

Be careful, price matching is supposed to cancel out any other promotions. You can price match and pay with a dell gift card, but often if you price match you won't get the gift card.
Oh yea, I was careful of that as I've read that on here. However, I didn't see anything in the fine print that said one would cancel out the other, but I went ahead and got a verbal confirmation from the rep I was on the phone with, she said I would receive the $25 GC, which I actually received yesterday.

One of my $3 GCs from the double Uncharted rewards got invalidated at some point. I used one awhile back and just tried to use the other and no go. # turns up invalid when checking the balance as well as the link in the redemption email.

Then...I couldn't use the mobile 3-GC checkout even though I was able to a few weeks ago. I kept getting an error that Paypal was unavailable even though I applied (3) GCs that covered the balance (never selected the Paypal option).

Anyone have that problem before?

One of my $3 GCs from the double Uncharted rewards got invalidated at some point. I used one awhile back and just tried to use the other and no go. # turns up invalid when checking the balance as well as the link in the redemption email.

Then...I couldn't use the mobile 3-GC checkout even though I was able to a few weeks ago. I kept getting an error that Paypal was unavailable even though I applied (3) GCs that covered the balance (never selected the Paypal option).

Anyone have that problem before?
I have, I'm unsure exactly how it happens but once it does the only way to fix it is to restart the checkout process. I mean completely to where there's nothing in your cart.

It has something to do with the order your selecting to split the payments, I think you need to pretend like your putting it on a credit card or something, fill the 2ND and 3Rd payment option, then go back and change the first form of payment to gift card and put the remaining balance.

I know that sounds confusing but that's the only way I know how to explain it, I hope it helps.

can i order multiple same game orders and still receive gift card for each order?

bengi15, on 27 Jun 2016 - 01:28 AM, said:
can i order multiple same game orders and still receive gift card for each order?
Yes, I recall a post a long time ago that Dell told someone the max is 10 copies of any one item. Don't know if that's true and I don't recommend trying it, but a couple of the same shouldn't be a problem.

I made a phone order and tried to preorder No Man's Sky but the rep said the gift card wasnt available. Settled with NBA 2K17 since that still had the $25 gift card promo.

I made a phone order and tried to preorder No Man's Sky but the rep said the gift card wasnt available. Settled with NBA 2K17 since that still had the $25 gift card promo.
Assuming you had GC's cancelling, you can cancel that pre-order later and re-use them on something you want more when they add it to the list.

Assuming you had GC's cancelling, you can cancel that pre-order later and re-use them on something you want more when they add it to the list.
Thanks for the tip.

So if my gift cards expired 7/1, I cancel my preorder on 7/15, the gift card will be valid for a new preorder within a day or two of me canceling?

Thanks for the tip.

So if my gift cards expired 7/1, I cancel my preorder on 7/15, the gift card will be valid for a new preorder within a day or two of me canceling?
It's been awhile, but my experience was that once I canceled my pre-order, the balance returned to my expired gift cards within a few days. I was concerned about losing the funds, so I bought something else as soon as possible. I don't recall issues using the expired gift cards, but I likely used chat or the phone to place the order at that time, so i'm assuming they may have had to do something on their end to override the expiration date. I recall it being simpler than I expected.

I don't recommend someone planning on this method and I don't make any guarantees that it will work, so I recommend verifying with Dell how the refund for the GC will be handled before you cancel an order. I do recall others report similar experiences as mine, though.

Ok, I'm trying to buy a 15$ Xbox gift card and it's charging me tax. Is that even legal?
Yea, I had some expiring advantage rewards gift cards that were expiring, so bought about $10 worth of xbl credit, and I too was charged tax. What's worse, is it wasn't even a physical card that was shipped, just a code in the Dell locker or whatever it's called.

It looks like Dell only sells Xbox currency only? I can't find any PlayStation cards for sale on there. I'm trying to make use of my Dell Advantage $3 - $6 credits.

Does anyone have screen shots of the $25 gift card for uncharted? Thanks. My rep had no problem issuing me 8 different gift cards but he did have an issue with the uncharted ones even though I tried telling him It was eligible

Does anyone have screen shots of the $25 gift card for uncharted? Thanks. My rep had no problem issuing me 8 different gift cards but he did have an issue with the uncharted ones even though I tried telling him It was eligible
When did you PO it? The GC promo ended awhile before the delayed release date.

OP should probably remove Mafia III, Dishonored 2 and NMS since they ended the GC promo for them awhile back....unless people have been successful in arguing for the GC in these cases.

Here is the screenshot for UC4:

g2aH9uI.png

When did you PO it? The GC promo ended awhile before the delayed release date.

OP should probably remove Mafia III, Dishonored 2 and NMS since they ended the GC promo for them awhile back....unless people have been successful in arguing for the GC in these cases.
sometime in March, I know it was eligible because I wouldn't of ordered it otherwise haha

sometime in March, I know it was eligible because I wouldn't of ordered it otherwise haha
They drop items off promo at times without word, I forget when US4 dropped off. Sometimes well before release (No Man's Sky), and sometimes it stay up longer than release (Mighty No. 9 is still up).

I had to contact them over two this week, Overwatch they found the GC deal no problem, for TMNT he said they could not locate the GC deal but submitted it anyways. I sent him a PDF of the page with it and he said he didn't need it. Both came at the same time a couple days later.

Then I got the MN9 $15 one Friday, well ahead of the deadline.

Their process seems to be pretty haphazard, but they tend to make it right in the end.

bread's done
Back