Dell Video Card Sale: EVGA GTX 480 $364 (normally $500+) and other cards 30% off

CountChoculitis

CAGiversary!
Posted in main deals but figured you guys would be looking for this more. Found on slickdeals post. Crapton of info so I am just going to direct link to the post. Hope that does not break any rules. Best deal I have ever seen on GTX 480/470 as well as the ATI's.

Dell Small Business is offering 30% off on select PC Components using code HHM4QNZ3303N1Z. Thanks yuugotserved.
Some of the deals:

Original post thanks to user yuugotserved

http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/3521...age=4#comments

Just couldn't bring myself to buy a 480 when they run hotter and hog more power than a 5870 for marginal performance increase.

[quote name='Jodou']Just couldn't bring myself to buy a 480 when they run hotter and hog more power than a 5870 for marginal performance increase.[/QUOTE]

nvdia has their benefits.

[quote name='Jodou']Just couldn't bring myself to buy a 480 when they run hotter and hog more power than a 5870 for marginal performance increase.[/QUOTE]

This. Was waiting for the new nvidia cards to upgrade and was super disappointed when I saw all that stuff about it. Will probably just go with an ATI 5000 series or a GTX275 or GTX285 now.

The problem now though is that nVidia cards often get favored with TWIMTBP games and support (They also have good linux drivers) so it's a hard choice between the 2.

I'm snug with my 4870 for the moment though.

bread's done
Back