Dell: Xbox 360 RE5 Elite Bundle $325.59 with 20% off coupon code!

lakingsx213

CAG Veteran
I've been waiting to see if Dell would be getting this bundle in stock in time to use the 20% off coupon. Well wouldn't you know, I've been checking pretty much every day and today I finally ran into the deal! :)

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/...etail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=A2467346

Coupon Code: Z0WPL1J0CC3W47 (Exp. soon at least until the next one)

The bundle comes out to $325.59 plus tax in most states (free shipping)

I picked one up this morning...waiting finally paid off on this baby!

I got it for about $350 here in California. Now that's a deal on a 360 :p

[quote name='morph3us']was anyone else's order cancelled?[/QUOTE]
I don't think very many were, at least. You might check with Dell to make sure you aren't blacklisted - for some reason they've got a list of customers that they are denying.

Coupon is live again! Act fast, there's a limited number of uses. 1000, I think. (That's why it went dead in the first place.) RE5 Bundle looks like it's out of stock, but you can still get an Elite, or a Pro for 20% off.

[quote name='GrilledWitOnions']I believe coupon is good for for today only, and here's a free 2-day shipping coupon:
ZBC8LPSBMMRB28

Select 2-day before applying coupon :D[/QUOTE]
A little late for that. Coupon expires 4/1, it's now 4/2.

[quote name='Skoad']A little late for that. Coupon expires 4/1, it's now 4/2.[/quote]
When I posted that it was 9:44 PM PST. Coupon had been used by me a few moments before.

fucking dell, order was cancelled after 4 days of being "in production" because didnt have verified payment, called in, verified dpa account, lady said she would replace my order
called back 3 days later, order still showed as cancelled, order was never replaced, sales man tried to tell me elite bundle had 2 games when re5 bundle had none. offered a 50 dollar gc with purchase but i just wanted this bundle.

The crappy part, dell never emailed me to say order was placed on hold or cancelled, they updated their website a few days later. Talk about customer service.

bread's done
Back