Dennis Weaver has died

wow, so who'll be the next 2 to go?

I say the guy who played A.C. Slater and maybe Keith Richards (no i have nothing to base any of that on...keith richards may actually be a zombie too)

[quote name='javeryh']One more should die soon since these things happen in threes...[/QUOTE]

nah, this is 4. we had don knotts, someone who i forget, and the guy who was in jackie chan movies.

[quote name='Apossum']nah, this is 4. we had don knotts, someone who i forget, and the guy who was in jackie chan movies.[/quote]

Those last two sound real important :D All I knew about was Don Knotts...

[quote name='javeryh']Those last two sound real important :D All I knew about was Don Knotts...[/quote]
The other one is the dad from A Christmas Story

[quote name='guardian_owl']The other one is the dad from A Christmas Story[/quote]

That's too bad. A Christmas Story is a classic.

[quote name='Apossum']I say the guy who played A.C. Slater[/QUOTE]

That guy actually lives around my area. I think he's in his early thirties now and in good shape, so don't hold your breath on his departure.

Octavia Butler, first popular black female sci-fi writer, just passed away 2 days ago.

[quote name='Apossum']Octavia Butler, first popular black female sci-fi writer, just passed away 2 days ago.[/QUOTE]

That's a bummer. I hadn't heard.

ok... I know it's sad, and let me first say RIP to Mr. Weaver, but come on, do we need to make a new thread for the death of every person that was ever on TV. I don't mean to undermine one man's passing, but can't we just have like a celebrity death thread or something, and acknowledge this sort of passing there? This is just getting a bit more morbid than I'd care to see when I'm glancing through the off-topic. If it's a major death, like God forbid we lose oh say... Regis anytime soon, then ya I can see having a separate thread, or if it's something great like George Bush Assassinated then by all means ring the bells! But, for the most part why not just make one thread and honor everyone in that.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']But, for the most part why not just make one thread and honor everyone in that.[/quote]

The offical CAG death thread seems more morbid IMO. Things are fine like they are. There are just more deaths of well known people than usual this week.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']The offical CAG death thread seems more morbid IMO. Things are fine like they are. There are just more deaths of well known people than usual this week.[/quote]

Well you never know... it could end up like the birthday thread and just service from time to time

bread's done
Back