Destiny 2 *Official* CAG Thread - Farmhands Wanted

• Make sure to un-equip any seasonal mod from your armor as they will be going away. In the past there have been issues with still having them equipped and Bungie has since learned that lesson, but it wouldn't hurt to be proactive.
I have never done this and don't remember it being a problem with any other season. But then I usually didn't start right up at the beginning of most of the seasons last year.

Right now I'm about even on 4 different options for how I proceed with Destiny:

1) Buy the $70 super edition (or whatever it is called) with Witch King and all the seasons

2) Just buy Witch King and pick and choose seasons when I have funds available from MS Rewards (the lack of the dungeons with this option really irks me, though, and that alone is pushing me to one of options below).

3) Don't buy Witch King and just play F2P a little.

4) Stop playing entirely.

I love Destiny, but without raiding it has felt like there's not much point. And just in the small amount of time since I stopped playing Destiny every day (which has only been like 2 weeks), I completed one Xbox game (Nobody Saves the World), got a platinum in Bloodborne, and got a good start with Horizon Zero Dawn. I found that I actually enjoy playing other things again! Plus I will definitely be playing Elden Ring, so there's that (though I could handle that and Destiny together if I don't play anything else).

It's too bad the CAG clan isn't just a *little* more active. If we could actually do raids that would be awesome. Chuck you are really the only consistent player and I have appreciated all the things you've taken me though. Without that I would have given up long ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have never done this and don't remember it being a problem with any other season. But then I usually didn't start right up at the beginning of most of the seasons last year.

Right now I'm about even on 4 different options for how I proceed with Destiny:

1) Buy the $70 super edition (or whatever it is called) with Witch King and all the seasons

2) Just buy Witch King and pick and choose seasons when I have funds available from MS Rewards (the lack of the dungeons with this option really irks me, though, and that alone is pushing me to one of options below).

3) Don't buy Witch King and just play F2P a little.

4) Stop playing entirely.

I love Destiny, but without raiding it has felt like there's not much point. And just in the small amount of time since I stopped playing Destiny every day (which has only been like 2 weeks), I completed one Xbox game (Nobody Saves the World), got a platinum in Bloodborne, and got a good start with Horizon Zero Dawn. I found that I actually enjoy playing other things again! Plus I will definitely be playing Elden Ring, so there's that (though I could handle that and Destiny together if I don't play anything else).

It's too bad the CAG clan isn't just a *little* more active. If we could actually do raids that would be awesome. Chuck you are really the only consistent player and I have appreciated all the things you've taken me though. Without that I would have given up long ago.
I know we've lost a few members of the clan that joined and then found out just how active we are. I've thought about what it really means to be a clan, and, in all honesty, I don't think we really are an organized clan - just several players that play whenever we want and just happen to share a clan name. We're almost on the cusp of having enough players online regularly to be able to recruit a few more to actually do raids and stuff like that. Back before Beyond Light launched and Bungie was getting ready to sunset a LOT of stuff, I played HARD to accomplish all (most of) my goals and a bunch of those goals were raid oriented, and even though I had to LFG for 99% of that I still greatly enjoyed it, but I think it would be super awesome to have a regular crew of six or more to be able to do that kind of stuff just about whenever we wanted to. I definitely have some food for thought. :)

Don't forget that the two dungeons that are released this year will be available separately, so if you wanted to buy the game a little at a time you would still be able to buy all of it (minus the few bonuses for buying the Deluxe edition, which aren't much). Regardless, I respect your decision and know that if you want to jump in you can probably find me online.

Well, except for tonight of course. And maybe the next few nights. In fact, I probably won't be able to dedicate a great amount of time to the game until Friday, and because of that I'd like to implore anyone to make any posts in the next few days to be spoiler free/friendly, if possible. Thanks in advance!

Until then, the old season is over, the mega-maintenance is going on right now, and the new season (and expansion and other goodies) is about to start. Enjoy the new experience!

I'm gonna think about it for a bit and probably play Elden Ring in the mean time - at least till March 1st when I should get a $10 MS rewards credit.  I will probably use that to get some version of Witch King, just not sure which one yet.

If you buy Witch King for $40 do you not even get the "season" story because you also need the season pass?  Or do they throw in the first season with the base Witch King?

If you buy Witch King for $40 do you not even get the "season" story because you also need the season pass? Or do they throw in the first season with the base Witch King?
I don't believe the $40 version comes with a season pass for this season's story. There is usually a $50 version of the latest expansion that DOES include a season pass, but I don't see it this time.

I finally finished the Witch Queen campaign last night, playing a few hours at a time.  Some of those boss fights on Legendary were tough but the extra rewards definitely made it worth it.  And that last cut scene was definitely something I didn't think we'd see yet.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND

I finally finished the Witch Queen campaign last night, playing a few hours at a time. Some of those boss fights on Legendary were tough but the extra rewards definitely made it worth it. And that last cut scene was definitely something I didn't think we'd see yet.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND
So how much content is locked behind the Season Pass vs. what's in the campaign? How that works confuses me with this new expansion. I've sunk over 30 hours into Elden Ring since last Friday (it may be my favorite game ever) but I may get Witch King just to have something else to do. I'm not sure I can maintain my every-night Elden Ring sessions for weeks on end.

So... I'm still trying to decide between the $40 and $70 ones. Are the dungeons out yet?

So how much content is locked behind the Season Pass vs. what's in the campaign? How that works confuses me with this new expansion. I've sunk over 30 hours into Elden Ring since last Friday (it may be my favorite game ever) but I may get Witch King just to have something else to do. I'm not sure I can maintain my every-night Elden Ring sessions for weeks on end.

So... I'm still trying to decide between the $40 and $70 ones. Are the dungeons out yet?
I haven't done much of the seasonal stuff, but I think it can be considered as an offshoot of the expansion campaign - like a spin-off, but potentially optional. I'm pretty sure that the first seasonal quest is available for non-Season Pass owners so you can sample it, but don't hold me to it.

We probably won't see the first dungeon until next season (17) and the second dungeon until two seasons after that (19). Bungie likes to spread out their aspirational content among the various seasons in an expansion, and this season's aspirational content is the new raid that launches on Saturday.

Not to make your decision between those two price points any harder, but with the Deluxe Edition for $80 you get four Season Passes, two Year 5 dungeons, the Osteo Striga craft-able exotic SMG (and its catalyst and an ornament), and an exotic sparrow (this isn't much of a selling point really). You might still have access to the pre-order bonuses, but I wouldn't count on that.

If you DO opt for the $40 version of the expansion and then decide to buy Silver to opt-in to the Season Pass, I recommend activating the Microsoft Rewards punch card for buying 1000+ Silver for a cool 2500 points.

I'm hearing almost 100% positive things about Elden Ring (aside from some technical issues that are probably minor annoyances) and it may be a contender for many GOTY wins.

I'm hearing almost 100% positive things about Elden Ring (aside from some technical issues that are probably minor annoyances) and it may be a contender for many GOTY wins.
Assuming I don't get too bogged down in getting past the boss fights, it may be not only my GOTY but my game of the century. Even with the brick walls that are the main bosses, there's so much else to go and do with the open world structure.

When i do go back to Destiny and start using those Glaives it's gonna be hard for me to not roll around dodging things ;).

This article:

https://www.polygon.com/what-to-play/22956981/best-games-2022

has both Elden Ring and Destiny 2 Witch King on the watch list for GotY.  Oh and also Horizon Forbidden West.  I had just started playing Horizon Zero Dawn before Elden Ring came out and I love that game too - not sure when I'll ever get back to it though!

I just need to retire early and then I can actually finish all this stuff ;).

Everyone ready for the new raid to come out tomorrow?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiAd15wfVRo&t=69s

I know I'm not.  :razz:

Yeah, considering I never did the Last Wish raid, I'm not too concerned about getting ready for this one ;)

So is Dares of Eternity still around?  I guess I figured that would be long gone by now.

Yeah, considering I never did the Last Wish raid, I'm not too concerned about getting ready for this one ;)

So is Dares of Eternity still around? I guess I figured that would be long gone by now.
DoE IS still around and probably won't be going anywhere for a while, but I have heard rumblings that Strange Coins aren't dropping from anywhere but at the end of a DoE run. Hopefully this is an oversight on Bungie's part because only getting SCs at the end of a DoE run makes it REALLY cumbersome to work on Star Horse's bounties.

DoE IS still around and probably won't be going anywhere for a while, but I have heard rumblings that Strange Coins aren't dropping from anywhere but at the end of a DoE run. Hopefully this is an oversight on Bungie's part because only getting SCs at the end of a DoE run makes it REALLY cumbersome to work on Star Horse's bounties.
Did they modify the weapons there to have the new extra perk?

Also, I might get back into Destiny this week. I think I'll probably just go with the $40 base expansion since I don't see myself doing each season. And in another month or two I can earn more rewards bucks and hopefully just buy the dungeons with those or maybe one season along the way.

Did they modify the weapons there to have the new extra perk?

Also, I might get back into Destiny this week. I think I'll probably just go with the $40 base expansion since I don't see myself doing each season. And in another month or two I can earn more rewards bucks and hopefully just buy the dungeons with those or maybe one season along the way.
I think only the newly introduced weapons have the Origin Perks, but there are a LOT of them (around 50).

I bought Witch King and played through the first chapter last night on Legendary.  Not too hard as long as I have my little friend along (G-Horn).

I started the 4000 point MS Rewards punch card but when I went to select the Witch King it told me it wasn't available for purchase.  I had to buy it on my computer.  The punch card is still showing the purchase part not being completed - will be a little pissed if I don't get the 4000 points.

In game, I am getting an "upgrade" offer on the standard to the deluxe edition for $39.99 now.  If I can earn another $10 for next month, maybe I'll do just that - but I need that stupid 4000 points!  If I can swing that then at least I'll be slightly CAG-ish and have gotten the Deluxe for $80 instead of $100.  I also spent $20 on the $35 Anniversary content before too because of MS Rewards.  So I guess $100 for the whole set vs. $120.  Not much of a savings, but oh well...

It was hard to play Destiny after 2 weeks+ of Elden Ring every night (on a PS5 controller to boot).  I kept trying to dodge roll incoming attacks ;).  Also crouch and run are the exact opposite controls in the two games.

Chuck - if you are up for any coop on the missions I need to get through let me know.  I can always take a break from Elden Ring to play Destiny.

I bought Witch King and played through the first chapter last night on Legendary. Not too hard as long as I have my little friend along (G-Horn).

I started the 4000 point MS Rewards punch card but when I went to select the Witch King it told me it wasn't available for purchase. I had to buy it on my computer. The punch card is still showing the purchase part not being completed - will be a little pissed if I don't get the 4000 points.

In game, I am getting an "upgrade" offer on the standard to the deluxe edition for $39.99 now. If I can earn another $10 for next month, maybe I'll do just that - but I need that stupid 4000 points! If I can swing that then at least I'll be slightly CAG-ish and have gotten the Deluxe for $80 instead of $100. I also spent $20 on the $35 Anniversary content before too because of MS Rewards. So I guess $100 for the whole set vs. $120. Not much of a savings, but oh well...

It was hard to play Destiny after 2 weeks+ of Elden Ring every night (on a PS5 controller to boot). I kept trying to dodge roll incoming attacks ;). Also crouch and run are the exact opposite controls in the two games.

Chuck - if you are up for any coop on the missions I need to get through let me know. I can always take a break from Elden Ring to play Destiny.
Hey, welcome to Year 5 of Destiny 2! I just started the campaign on my Warlock last night and have yet to start on my Titan. I'll keep an eye out for you when I play late. If I see you crouching instead of running, I'll know why.

If you don't get credit for the 4000 points, you can reach out to support and talk to them about it.

Hey, welcome to Year 5 of Destiny 2! I just started the campaign on my Warlock last night and have yet to start on my Titan. I'll keep an eye out for you when I play late. If I see you crouching instead of running, I'll know why.

If you don't get credit for the 4000 points, you can reach out to support and talk to them about it.
Got to a part of the campaign where you activate invisible platforms and have to jump all over them with a short timer that runs out and then they disappear. Almost uninstalled the game and asked for my money back. I hate that shit. And then later I see those are all over Savathun's world (but I need to rank up to access them). Grrrr.... Why do they keep adding stuff like that to this game!? The first place you see that I was able to get through one part and then on the second part I just couldn't tell where to go - did it like 10 times and each time I died, instead of starting me back at that same part, it would put me back to the one before so I'd have to repeat that too. It was so frustrating. I'm guessing the raid and upcoming dungeons will be full of this stuff too.

I'm also not thrilled with Glaives so far. Slow shooting things that barely do any damage at range or melee? Sign me up! But maybe since I'm on Legendary and just starting out it's because the enemies are overpowered. I'll give it all another chance tonight. I didn't want to get too far along before reset anyway.

Wow, spoke too soon about getting through the campaign with no problem.  Hit a mission last night that is some of the hardest campaign content I can remember.  I think some of the D1 higher level stuff could be pretty hard too. (I am playing on Legendary).

It was the dark room with the immune fire ball swinging Knight who had tons of Scorn to protect him and you had to do 3 rounds of crystal breaking while whittling him down in between rounds.  I died like 30 times before I got someone (Random) to help me.  Still took like 6-8 more tries.  Its so dark I'd get stuck on corners and smashed by the Knight.

I actually had to go play Elden Ring to decompress from that intense hour-long+ battle.  While bosses are tough in Elden Ring they are never that intense.  In high-end Destiny content you gotta be on your toes the entire fight.  Even in Elden Ring boss fights you usually get small breaks.

Wow, spoke too soon about getting through the campaign with no problem. Hit a mission last night that is some of the hardest campaign content I can remember. I think some of the D1 higher level stuff could be pretty hard too. (I am playing on Legendary).

It was the dark room with the immune fire ball swinging Knight who had tons of Scorn to protect him and you had to do 3 rounds of crystal breaking while whittling him down in between rounds. I died like 30 times before I got someone (Random) to help me. Still took like 6-8 more tries. Its so dark I'd get stuck on corners and smashed by the Knight.

I actually had to go play Elden Ring to decompress from that intense hour-long+ battle. While bosses are tough in Elden Ring they are never that intense. In high-end Destiny content you gotta be on your toes the entire fight. Even in Elden Ring boss fights you usually get small breaks.
They definitely made Legendary campaign not a walk in the park in some spots.

Random should have mentioned to you that
the orange-ish spots all over the place can be shot to light the area up and also to temporarily stun any nearby Scorn.

the orange-ish spots all over the place can be shot to light the area up and also to temporarily stun any nearby Scorn.
I figured out they light stuff up, but didn't realize they stunned the Scorn. Still, though, it seems like where they hang out there wasn't as many of the blobs. I'm sure my G-Horn shots were setting those off all the time though.

I’m sure you’ve mentioned that to me during our runs together, but TBH I completely forgot that was a thing because I almost always have a blinding GL in one of my special weapon slots.

Got to a part of the campaign where you activate invisible platforms and have to jump all over them with a short timer that runs out and then they disappear. Almost uninstalled the game and asked for my money back. I hate that shit. And then later I see those are all over Savathun's world (but I need to rank up to access them). Grrrr.... Why do they keep adding stuff like that to this game!? The first place you see that I was able to get through one part and then on the second part I just couldn't tell where to go - did it like 10 times and each time I died, instead of starting me back at that same part, it would put me back to the one before so I'd have to repeat that too. It was so frustrating. I'm guessing the raid and upcoming dungeons will be full of this stuff too.

I'm also not thrilled with Glaives so far. Slow shooting things that barely do any damage at range or melee? Sign me up! But maybe since I'm on Legendary and just starting out it's because the enemies are overpowered. I'll give it all another chance tonight. I didn't want to get too far along before reset anyway.
Glaives get better once you level up and unlock artifact mods/perks for them. The hidden platform stuff also gets a little easier, but there’s one particular section of puzzles that can be frustrating if you don’t know where the solutions are, because the timer for deep sight is frustratingly low.

This is pretty neat:

https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/51241

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/u3nfng/this_week_at_bungie_4142022/

Starting next season (17), Bungie will make some change to Raids and Dungeons.  This means:

• Seasonal Rotation:  The latest Dungeon and Raid will offer Pinnacle drops for every encounter (really the only change is that the Dungeon will have Pinnacle drops for every encounter instead of just the final encounter).
  • Weekly Rotation:  The rotating Raid/Dungeon, which will change weekly, will offer a Pinnacle drop from the final encounter.
  • Infinite farmability:  All Raids/Dungeons will now be farmable, as in you will get Legendary drops from each encounter as many times as you run them.  (I've been looking for a reason to go back to Pit of Heresy and also maybe Shattered Throne).
Also, it sounds like Team Mech won the poll to become the next Festival of the Lost EV armor set.  Someday, Team Monster, someday...

Interesting.

I got into the Perseverance mission last night.  It sucks that apparently they changed the puzzle or it is bugged (which I read on some site) because I couldn't get it done solo.  Not sure if there's a time limit now or what.  But it flat out didn't work.

Interesting.

I got into the Perseverance mission last night. It sucks that apparently they changed the puzzle or it is bugged (which I read on some site) because I couldn't get it done solo. Not sure if there's a time limit now or what. But it flat out didn't work.
I'm not sure what they changed exactly, but I think the timing of it is very strict now. It will probably take two or three people in a Fireteam, depending on the (random) layout of the puzzle. I'd be glad to work with you on that, if you can sneak my Titan into the mission. :)

The recent TWAB went into the details of Guardian Games, which starts with the next reset:

https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/51274

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/ue02z2/this_week_at_bungie_4282022/

There doesn't appear to be a page or video with details about the event, so we can probably expect those tomorrow.  Also, the TWAB mentions a lot about Season 17, mostly about the new weapons coming next season.

Here is a sneak peak of this year's GG armor sets:

2022_Guardian_Games_Gear_COMPRESSED_001.jpg

2022_Guardian_Games_Gear_COMPRESSED_002_1.jpg

2022_Guardian_Games_Gear_COMPRESSED_003_1.jpg

I jumped back in last night, and also upgraded to the deluxe edition.  I was so thoroughly confused by all the guardian games stuff ;).

Also, isn't there supposed to be a seasonal activity?  I don't seem to have it.

I jumped back in last night, and also upgraded to the deluxe edition. I was so thoroughly confused by all the guardian games stuff ;).

Also, isn't there supposed to be a seasonal activity? I don't seem to have it.
The GG activity seems to be more complicated this year than in previous years (going off my horrible memory), but I dig the armor and the SMG.

FYI - drops of the SMG seem to be bugged somehow (as in it isn't dropping at all for most/all), so make sure to hold on to the one you get from the quest if you are interested in using it. EDIT - This may be fixed now.

By season activity, are you referring to the activity for Season of the Risen? If so, you need to progress a little bit into the Seasonal quest before you can join the match-made activity.

PSA - The armor focusing in the H.E.L.M. for this season's armor is VERY SPICY. The rolls tend to be in the low-to-mid-60's, but I have received a few pieces of gear with 68 total stats. Make sure to wear the appropriate Armor ghost mod to focus your stats.

By season activity, are you referring to the activity for Season of the Risen? If so, you need to progress a little bit into the Seasonal quest before you can join the match-made activity.
They don't make it easy - I don't even know what the seasonal quest is. All I seem to have are specific weapons I have to craft but I don't have the blueprints for them so I've been stuck on that for a while.

They don't make it easy - I don't even know what the seasonal quest is. All I seem to have are specific weapons I have to craft but I don't have the blueprints for them so I've been stuck on that for a while.
One of the upgrades at the Seasonal "vendor" in the HELM allows you to craft one weapon a week that is guaranteed to come with Deepsight (and a second perk in one of the two slots randomly). That helped me a lot.

I forgot to summarize last week's TWAB:

https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/51361

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/uo8bed/this_week_at_bungie_5122022/

Highlights include:

• Rework of Iron Banner rewards.
  • Iron Banner Rift is back, with tweaks, neat!
  • Iron Banner title, neat!
  • Cosplay Cosmodrome, where Bungie approached nine cosplayers to create their own versions of Savathun.  The results will be posted on July 7.

Not a whole lot to go over from last week, but this week's TWAB has some meat to it:

https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/51371

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/ut7ngg/this_week_at_bungie_5192022/

Including:

• NO MENTION OF NEXT SEASON'S CONTENT OR ARC 3.0 / SOLAR 3.0.  I'm pretty sure we can expect more info the morning of the launch.
  • 100 extra Vault slots.  WOOO
  • New Trials armor and cosmetics.  Yup the armor will be mine, hopefully.
  • Changes to Solstice and seasonal events in general.  More info to come.
  • List of rewards from the new Dungeon launching next Friday.  GIVE.  ME.  GIMME.  I do hope that they relax the Master requirements a little because I wasn't able to seriously tackle the Master Dungeon this season until last week, and even then it was painful.  I regret not farming more on my Warlock and Titan last season...
  • Mention of The Gauntlet, Bungie's latest donation initiative.  Details here.

This is the last week of this season.  Make sure to claim everything you had previously unlocked but didn't claim from Season of the Lost from here before it becomes inaccessible.  Is anyone still trying to wrap things up before the season ends?  I still have quite a bit of Gambit in front of me...

Welcome to a new season!  Here is the launch trailer for Season of the Haunted, in case you haven't seen it yet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waX5YJgc8Kc

I've had a chance to look around and I'm liking what I'm seeing.  The season pass and Eververse armor ornaments, the fire themed ship/sparrow, the reprised weapons, and the new weapons all look great!  Has anyone had a chance to play around with Solar 3.0 yet?

Also, here is the trailer for the new Dungeon that launches today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SylayVDu3w

Anyone planning on diving in today?

I swear, there is something that pops up every single time I try to go flawless in this new dungeon.  Last night's attempts were thwarted by:

• Killing two Incendiors with a single sword swipe and both their tanks blowing up on me.
  • Hours of my internet going up and down that started right as we were about to start the last damage phase.
Also, a new Twitch Prime bundle is available:

https://gaming.amazon.com/loot/destiny2

Guardians, the last TWAB before Solstice is up!  There is some information in there about what to expect when it comes to the Armor upgrade grind and the new extra paid tier of rewards for the event, but the info is still light and I guess we'll have to see how it goes when the event launches next week:

https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/51580

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/vz2cdq/this_week_at_bungie_7142022/

Here is a sneak peek at the armor sets:

White glows:
2022_Solstice_Press_Kit_Gear_COMPRESSED_008.jpg

Sub-class specific glows:
2022_Solstice_Press_Kit_Tower_COMPRESSED_025.jpg

Today was an interesting day in Destiny!  (Don't watch this video if you haven't finished the Witch Queen campaign because it's a little spoiler-y)

https://twitter.com/DestinyTheGame/status/1550133920838008833

There are a few interesting topics in this week's TWAB:

https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/51601

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/w4nhng/this_week_at_bungie_7212022/

Has anyone had a chance to participate in the Bonfire Bash this Solstice?  It's fun, but it feels like a very watered-down version of what we used to do in the EAZ.  After having some up-close experience with the armor, I think I really like some of the pieces and once Bungie lets me transmog them I will.

FYI - Bungie announced today in the patch notes that double and triple completion rates for the Solstice armor are now working in the game - double the progress on your second character (after finishing your first) and triple the rate on your third character (after finishing your second).  Neat!

FYI - Bungie announced today in the patch notes that double and triple completion rates for the Solstice armor are now working in the game - double the progress on your second character (after finishing your first) and triple the rate on your third character (after finishing your second). Neat!
Actually, this is slightly wrong. The double and triple progress are there, but they are available on a "per challenge" basis instead of a "per character" basis. Basically, this means that if you finish a challenge on your first character, your second character gets a 2x booster for that challenge and your third character gets a 3x booster for that challenge.

Also, some interesting stuff in this week's TWAB:

• The community gets to vote between three exotic weapons (Arbalest, Rat King, Sweet Business) to see which one gets a new ornament that will be created by an artist in the community.  Hopefully this is the start of a trend because there has been some neat community-made art.
  • Iron Banner next season won't be Rift, but another new game mode that's loosely based on Clash called Eruption.  Read all about it in the TWAB.

https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/51625

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/wg8ox2/this_week_at_bungie_842022/

Hey Guardians!  Just one more reset until the new season launches!  Is anone still trying to wrap up anything before the new season launches?

This week's TWAB has all kinds of goodness in it, if you're a fan of weapon tweaking and reworks:

https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/51645

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/wly5bs/this_week_at_bungie_8112022/

Here are some general highlights:

• Lots of weapon tweaks
  • Some exotic weapon reworks
  • Some exotic weapons will now have intrinsic Anti-Champion mods (Le Monarque with Overload?  F*CK yes please)
  • The Dares weapons will now drop with Weapon Origin traits (I assume new drops only)
  • Hidden weapon stats will now be visible
Most if not all of this should be live with the new season, which is only 12 days away.

Also, I THINK there have been some leaks about something else that Bungie has in the works, but as I haven't looked into them I can neither confirm nor deny them.

This was an unexpected drop of info, but definitely a welcome one.  As a Hunter, I'm pretty excited!

https://twitter.com/DestinyTheGame/status/1559917924151955457

bread's done
Back