Destiny Discussion Thread - Fear The Moon Wizards on September 9th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm - I didn't consider that about Obsidian Mind. I just figured it was for Void Walker and thus useless in the Raid. Now I might want to level that up...

I have my other to characters at 32 but not my Warlock. But like you I'd rather go into that first hard mode run with my Sunsinger Warlock. I have enough radiant energy but not a single shard so I'd have to convert 42 energy to shards to level up my Warlock and that seems like a pain. I still have the Monday night run of Normal mode to get more shards and possibly better armor as well, so I think I will hold off till then. Then I can top off that armor (or run the Nightfall and power level any new armor I get) by Tuesday night so I'm ready to go on Wednesday...
Yeah I hadnt considered it until I was desperate for something haha

But yeah I wont have time this week to really play and get a new piece of armor and then level it up so that is why I just said eff it. Now all of my characters are 32 and I am almost done leveling my Obisidian Mind!

Then I will play Nightfalls Tuesday if I have time and then Hard Raid Thursday after work and just try to avoid the entire normal Raid from now on like I did with VoG and just get double rewards from Hard.

Guys, is it true that the longer you run back to back roc strikes that your chance for exotic rewards increases?
I have never heard that or seen any evidence that would lead me to believe it possibly could be.

There has been so much speculation about the RNG about the game since it came out and having played it almost every single day since launch I can say that it simply is just absolutely completely random on all accounts haha.

So I was thinking about the Hard Raid and it made me look at the fact that Fatebringer is always my primary. While it does work I wonder if it will be noticeable at this point that it is only a 300 weapon? I can't imagine 31 points making a huge difference but if we are already playing things higher than us in Hard then maybe that will actually come into play more? I was looking at getting the Crucible Scout Rifle with pretty much the same boosts as Fatebringer minus the Arc damage. Anyone ever pick that up?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have never heard that or seen any evidence that would lead me to believe it possibly could be.

There has been so much speculation about the RNG about the game since it came out and having played it almost every single day since launch I can say that it simply is just absolutely completely random on all accounts haha.

So I was thinking about the Hard Raid and it made me look at the fact that Fatebringer is always my primary. While it does work I wonder if it will be noticeable at this point that it is only a 300 weapon? I can't imagine 31 points making a huge difference but if we are already playing things higher than us in Hard then maybe that will actually come into play more? I was looking at getting the Crucible Scout Rifle with pretty much the same boosts as Fatebringer minus the Arc damage. Anyone ever pick that up?
The Rapier? A few of my friends purchased it because they wanted an upgraded scout with firefly since the only HC that can get that perk is Fatebringer. They all raved about it. I would have purchased it but I have gotten 2 scouts as drops that have Firefly as a perk. Got a Crusader 1 yesterday and already have a maxed out B-Line Trauma that has FF. Maybe I'll mess around with that when I run the raid as my Titan this week. That said I love the B-Line because it shoots faster than Multi-tool plus FF. It does have explosive rounds too but to me it seems like it negates FF some times :/

The Rapier? A few of my friends purchased it because they wanted an upgraded scout with firefly since the only HC that can get that perk is Fatebringer. They all raved about it. I would have purchased it but I have gotten 2 scouts as drops that have Firefly as a perk. Got a Crusader 1 yesterday and already have a maxed out B-Line Trauma that has FF. Maybe I'll mess around with that when I run the raid as my Titan this week. That said I love the B-Line because it shoots faster than Multi-tool plus FF. It does have explosive rounds too but to me it seems like it negates FF some times :/
Yeah the Saterienne Rapier.

And ugh! I never get any drops, damn. If I ever get anything it is a really crappy special weapon, never primaries!

Yeah the Saterienne Rapier.

And ugh! I never get any drops, damn. If I ever get anything it is a really crappy special weapon, never primaries!
I'll trade you RNG for like 3 weeks! I'm the exact opposite. I only get primaries and hardly ever get special weapons. I get a fair amount of secondary but the game likes giving me fusion rifles more than sniper :bomb: and sniper more than shotgun (Thankfully!) :D/

I'll trade you RNG for like 3 weeks! I'm the exact opposite. I only get primaries and hardly ever get special weapons. I get a fair amount of secondary but the game likes giving me fusion rifles more than sniper :bomb: and sniper more than shotgun (Thankfully!) :D/
Oh no, the ones I get are absolute garbage hahah you wouldn't want them

Last one I scored was a shotgun where it had increased pickup radius for ammo... awesome.

MattZack said:
Guys, is it true that the longer you run back to back roc strikes that your chance for exotic rewards increases?
I would definitely say that is not true as I've done close to 30 the last week or two and not only have I never gotten an exotic, I've haven't even seen anyone else get one. I'd say that just due to the random nature, the more you run it, the more likely you are to get one. But I don't think the odds increase on a per-run basis. Hell, I've only gotten one exotic ship (which is what I'm really looking for) out of it.

There are a couple of other reasons I run them though: 1) You tend to get lots of green and blue armor which, while worthless by themselves, are at least worth some glimmer, some upgrade materials (important on your 3rd character who always tends to be short on that stuff, right Broly? ;)), and some Cryptarch rank if they come in engram form. 2) You can usually pop a glimmer item and farm some glimmer from enemies. 3) The marks translate into location materials. I haven't had to farm for relic iron or helium in weeks because of this. 4) There's usually a couple of bounties you can knock out.

BrolyB593 said:
Well, sure, the rolls are random - but there are varying odds for things and that is what people are trying to figure out. I mean, there's no doubt that the odds for Raid armor are higher on Crota than on VoG. It is still a random number that determines what you get, but the odds are significantly different for different items on different activities. And while I don't think the odds on Roc strikes change with time or number of runs, it is reasonable for someone to think that given all the variable rates on other things. Bungie claims, at least, that Crota will give you one "fun" reward if you haven't gotten one in a while so there's some tweaking there based on number of runs if we are to believe them. And if that is really the case, then, man, I am due BIG time this week ;). That is, unless they consider my Truth and Thunderlord drops last week to be my good drops (which weren't really since I had 2 of each already).

So tonight I should get my final 3 Normal Crota runs in - hopefully that gets me lots of shards and some better Warlock armor. Then I can work Tuesday evening to get my Warlock to 32 and use her in the hard Raid Wednesday morning.

Hell, I've only gotten one exotic ship (which is what I'm really looking for) out of it.

There are a couple of other reasons I run them though: 1) You tend to get lots of green and blue armor which, while worthless by themselves, are at least worth some glimmer, some upgrade materials (important on your 3rd character who always tends to be short on that stuff, right Broly? ;)),

Well, sure, the rolls are random - but there are varying odds for things and that is what people are trying to figure out. I mean, there's no doubt that the odds for Raid armor are higher on Crota than on VoG. It is still a random number that determines what you get, but the odds are significantly different for different items on different activities. And while I don't think the odds on Roc strikes change with time or number of runs, it is reasonable for someone to think that given all the variable rates on other things. Bungie claims, at least, that Crota will give you one "fun" reward if you haven't gotten one in a while so there's some tweaking there based on number of runs if we are to believe them. And if that is really the case, then, man, I am due BIG time this week ;). That is, unless they consider my Truth and Thunderlord drops last week to be my good drops (which weren't really since I had 2 of each already).
I assume you meant Legendary unless I have been totally missing something with the ships?!

And ugh yeah. I actually found the most time effective way to get class material is just to farm Exclusion Zone and buy the cheapest green from your Vanguard. This method however as everyone knows... IS CRAZY BORING haha

And oh yeah definitely there are different drop rates per game type I just meant in a very broad sense, that it is totally random. I still question whether or not there really is anything that runs to check if you haven't gotten anything from Crota in a while. I think they just in general upped the likelihood of getting stuff and so they assume that covers their butts haha.

So tonight I should get my final 3 Normal Crota runs in - hopefully that gets me lots of shards and some better Warlock armor. Then I can work Tuesday evening to get my Warlock to 32 and use her in the hard Raid Wednesday morning.
Wow, you are really going to do 3 normal runs before doing hard mode on Wednesday? I know your team probably cuts through it quickly, but you might be going into raid overload mode the next 48 hours or so. lol

As for me, I didn't even play Saturday or Sunday. Figure with a 32 and a couple 31s I'll be able to get some hard mode in and hopefully get a new primary to two. I have 31 shards and 95 energy so if I could farm enough glimmer to convert all of that energy over I could be 32 on all 3 characters, but I just don't have the desire to right now. Hopefully hard mode gets me back interested in this game, but I'm not holding my breath.

io, how many hours are you up to now?

BrolyB593 said:
I assume you meant Legendary unless I have been totally missing something with the ships?!

And ugh yeah. I actually found the most time effective way to get class material is just to farm Exclusion Zone and buy the cheapest green from your Vanguard. This method however as everyone knows... IS CRAZY BORING haha

And oh yeah definitely there are different drop rates per game type I just meant in a very broad sense, that it is totally random. I still question whether or not there really is anything that runs to check if you haven't gotten anything from Crota in a while. I think they just in general upped the likelihood of getting stuff and so they assume that covers their butts haha.
Yeah, legendary ship - sorry ;).

I think that is probably the case on Crota - just increased odds on Raid gear (and exotics - they definitely drop more than on VoG).

GLOCKGLOCK said:
Wow, you are really going to do 3 normal runs before doing hard mode on Wednesday? I know your team probably cuts through it quickly, but you might be going into raid overload mode the next 48 hours or so. lol

As for me, I didn't even play Saturday or Sunday. Figure with a 32 and a couple 31s I'll be able to get some hard mode in and hopefully get a new primary to two. I have 31 shards and 95 energy so if I could farm enough glimmer to convert all of that energy over I could be 32 on all 3 characters, but I just don't have the desire to right now. Hopefully hard mode gets me back interested in this game, but I'm not holding my breath.

io, how many hours are you up to now?
I have like 60 energy and no shards and didn't want to glimmer farm (not to mention use 42 black wax idols) to convert so that's why I'm hoping I get most of what I need from the Normal runs.

We can do all 3 Normal runs in less than 2 hours. So really it isn't overload. I wasted about 2 hours the last 2 nights just doing Roc strikes. I'll have to spend a little more time leveling up any new gear I get for my Warlock - but I'll just run Roc strikes and knock out some bounties if that happens - it shouldn't take too long. If I don't get good gear, then I'll just have to convert a much smaller amount of energy to shards (after running Normal 3 times) and I can probably do that without any grinding. My lame Warlock Raid gear is maxed out exp-wise - just need to do the last 3 nodes. Of course I'll also probably want to run the Nightfall 3x on Tuesday. So, yeah, it is a lot of content from Monday-Wednesday. But that's always how it is with Destiny - then it tapers off the rest of the week.

I'm somewhere over 600 hours now. That is by far the most time I've ever spent on any game. I think that is more than I spent on all 3 of the Demons/Dark Souls games combined.

I'm somewhere over 600 hours now. That is by far the most time I've ever spent on any game. I think that is more than I spent on all 3 of the Demons/Dark Souls games combined.
Damn, same here.

I have put more time into Halo 2 I believe and that is about it. I am curious though now that you brought it up, just how much time I have spent playing all 3 of the Souls games because that number combined has to be something horrendously embarrassing hahah

Speaking of, as soon as Bloodbourne comes out I can see me pretty much just dropping my Destiny time in half at the very least.. Thinking of it actually that time is going to be busy as all hell. I will be finishing up this Winter quarter, House of Wolves comes out, Easter, I am going on vacation, my final quarter of my masters starts up and Bloodbourne... uh oh...

If anyone's doing Crota tonight, I still need to beat him this week.
I may be heading a Crota run. My buddy hasn't raided with any of his 3. We may try to get a hard VoG run in and 2 Crota runs tonight before reset.

Also if anyone needs Oracles CP on hard, I will have it every week from here on out. :D

Damn, same here.

I have put more time into Halo 2 I believe and that is about it. I am curious though now that you brought it up, just how much time I have spent playing all 3 of the Souls games because that number combined has to be something horrendously embarrassing hahah

Speaking of, as soon as Bloodbourne comes out I can see me pretty much just dropping my Destiny time in half at the very least.. Thinking of it actually that time is going to be busy as all hell. I will be finishing up this Winter quarter, House of Wolves comes out, Easter, I am going on vacation, my final quarter of my masters starts up and Bloodbourne... uh oh...
I am sure you will.... so sure. I would bet on that.

Ice Breaker was such a great investment,  Beat the weekly on my own today,  Granted it took a while but i got it done and no need for any synths.  11 coins now,  hoping for Suros this Fri.

I checked and am at 566 hours...wow. I played a decent amount on 360 too and I'm sure that time isn't included in the xb1 count, but I do load up destiny on the one, check the bounties and what everyone is running without actually playing so there is a decent amount of idle time in there. It probably evens out in the end.

I'll be around to do some nightfalls and heroics today/tomorow. Gotta work on my black hammer and, well actually that is really it. I finally got to the point to where I don't need any more class mats to level my raid gear so that is a relief and probably the reason why I don't think i will swap out any of my armor for ones with 'better' stat rolls. Light level 33 gear will be here to replace all that jazz soon enough.

Looks like Phogoth with Arc burn, which is on the Heroic too luckily this week.

I can't wait to plow through these sometime this week, Phogoth is one of the easiest/fastest Strikes in my mind

I am planning on going Fatebringer, P&T and then Song of Ir Yurt!
You might have the Patience and Time to actually snipe Phogoth, but do you even Thunderlord??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll4cBdNDBjY

(from reddit this morning)

I haven't even leveled up my new 331 Thunderlord I don't think womp womp. That is the main reason I will be using P&T haha but yeah a full team of Thunderlords seems pretty sweet.

You might have the Patience and Time to actually snipe Phogoth, but do you even Thunderlord??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll4cBdNDBjY

(from reddit this morning)
Oh (Thunder)Lordy. I've been doing it all wrong. Guess I know what gun is next up on the Exotic level up list. ;)

Oh (Thunder)Lordy. I've been doing it all wrong. Guess I know what gun is next up on the Exotic level up list. ;)
Yeah I actually have been kind of 'meh' on leveling my exotics. I have every exotic (except a new Red Death and Truth, never cared to upgrade those) but each one is pretty much at its base level. I have The Last Word, Vex, Suros, Thorn, Icebreaker, Patience and Time, Gjallarhorn and Hard Light all maxed and have no desire to really level anything else up. I started Bad Juju and got it close to completion but then stopped caring because it still sucks. I started No Land Beyond and after like 20 minutes gave up on that! I never really use Machine Guns so Super Good Advice and Thunderlord just sit there and then the same goes for shotguns and fusion rifles.

Yeah I actually have been kind of 'meh' on leveling my exotics. I have every exotic (except a new Red Death and Truth, never cared to upgrade those) but each one is pretty much at its base level. I have The Last Word, Vex, Suros, Thorn, Icebreaker, Patience and Time, Gjallarhorn and Hard Light all maxed and have no desire to really level anything else up. I started Bad Juju and got it close to completion but then stopped caring because it still sucks. I started No Land Beyond and after like 20 minutes gave up on that! I never really use Machine Guns so Super Good Advice and Thunderlord just sit there and then the same goes for shotguns and fusion rifles.
You take that back!

Do you really like it??

I just can't stand it. It is a decent gun but comparatively the time it takes to down an enemy is SOOOOO much longer when compared with an accurate Fatebringer.
I'm just biased because I've been using Juju + Obsidian Mind for longer than you ha.

According to reddit you can still despawn adds during the bridge :drool:

Do you really like it??

I just can't stand it. It is a decent gun but comparatively the time it takes to down an enemy is SOOOOO much longer when compared with an accurate Fatebringer.
I have no issues. Just score those headshots. I've even used it through some nightfalls. What really works nice is to pick off some of the weaker enemies to build up your super quickly and then use that super to take out the big guns. It may not be great damage-wise compared to something like the last word, but when you look at the perks it offers and can compliment your class (great for my warlock) it awesome. I still stand by combining that with obsidian mind being a great setup.

I'm just biased because I've been using Juju + Obsidian Mind for longer than you ha.

According to reddit you can still despawn adds during the bridge :drool:
I am hoping it is because the hotfix hasn't been downloaded by everyone yet and since it is still being rolled out you can squeeze it in

I have no issues. Just score those headshots. I've even used it through some nightfalls. What really works nice is to pick off some of the weaker enemies to build up your super quickly and then use that super to take out the big guns. It may not be great damage-wise compared to something like the last word, but when you look at the perks it offers and can compliment your class (great for my warlock) it awesome. I still stand by combining that with obsidian mind being a great setup.
And yeah I suppose I have not tried it with Voidwalker and Obsidian Mind like the two of you mention. I just never really use Voidwalker outside of PvP so it just seems weird to me. I will definitely give it another go now that my Obsidian Mind is maxed out.

*Edit*

Now I am excited to try out that combo haha I just maxed out my Obsidian Mind last night and I honestly forgot Juju decreased Super cooldown.

I prefer voidwalker.  Sunsinger comes in handy, especially for raids, but I feel like voidwalker is just more fun to play.  I did use Bad Juju after they originally patched it without obsidian mind.  It was a lot better than when I first got it, but I still favored my suros.  Now combined with obsidian mind I use it majority of the time.  I will still throw on my Last Word if I want to feel like a void throwing cowboy and I definitely don't want to be using Juju in the crucible...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HqQJdbZ8OY

How did I not think of this? I think it is because I still had a bad taste in my mouth from the old Bad Juju and so I didn't even think about it with Obsidian Mind. Either way.. dayum.

Interesting - I had my maxed Thunderlord with me but I didn't end up using it all that often. I used it more in the earlier part of the strike against the Knights and Wizards. Phogoth is the easiest part anyway. The hardest is when the 3 wizards with arc damage come out in that first area. If you can get past that it is pretty easy from there.

I ran it 3 times with a guy I added as a friend after running 3 Nightfalls with him randomly several weeks ago. We also did one weekly. He was doing something where he stood right inside the door of the shrieker chamber and somehow kept the shrieker from spawning on 2 of our runs. I ended up using a regular legendary sniper (with arc of course) that I got recently even though I also have P&T.

My Raid crew did Crota and we were a little sloppier than usual - doesn't bode well for tomorrow. We got all 3 runs done, but it took a little over 2 hours. All in all I got 3 Crota runs, 3 Nightfalls, and 1 Weekly don't in about 4 hours though which isn't too bad I guess.

I'm glad we did Normal before hard because I ended up getting TWO helms this time! If I had gotten those as part of the double drops during Hard I would have thought it was because of that. I also didn't realize they have variable perks. My Warlock one kind of sucks, but on my Titan one I got the increased energy from killing minions perk. Too bad I need to use Saint-14 during the Raid. But it will be useful in other places and then I can go back to Armamentarium.

I also got more energy than shards for the second week. So I will still have to convert about 30 to get my Warlock to 32. I want to use my Warlock first in Hard mode just for the bsckup self-res.

As for weapons, I ended up with a second Song of Ir Yut and a third fusion rifle. Hunger of Crota still continues to elude me after 21 Crota loot drops! The exotics were way less common last night than they were last week. I only saw a few drop for others (and I got none). But that just leaves HoC, the Hunter helm, and the Warlock class item as the only things I haven't gotten yet (from Normal). Watch me get all those things from the Hard raid, but yet none of the primaries! ;)

Looking at the patch notes I don't like this: "•Updates on exact go-time will be given via Twitter after 10AM Pacific". So it won't be 10am, but just some random time afterwards? That will really screw with people.

Also I like that they fix some issue I've never seen before but that would benefit the players (Crota stops summoning Oversouls) and yet no fixes for disappearing swords and all the other bad glitches. We had one last night where the totems all of a sudden activated even though we were on them and killed TWO of us but not the rest.

Edit: Oh yeah, my Nightfall rewards continue to be crap: 3 legendary weapons this time. At least one of them is an Arc RL which will be useful in future Arc burn Nightfalls. The guy I was running with got a Gjallahorn...

But that just leaves HoC, the Hunter helm, and the Warlock class item as the only things I haven't gotten yet (from Normal). Watch me get all those things from the Hard raid, but yet none of the primaries! ;)
I am just missing a Warlock and Hunter helmet and then the Hunter Class item.

I am surprised at how I have gotten pretty much everything so far with this Raid. Much better than the VoG haha

I am the same way, I want my first Hard run to be with my Sunsinger. I always feel like going through as my Warlock is trying it out with the bumpers on and then once I understand it I am cool jumping in without any bumpers haha

I am the same way, I want my first Hard run to be with my Sunsinger. I always feel like going through as my Warlock is trying it out with the bumpers on and then once I understand it I am cool jumping in without any bumpers haha
As opposed to that weakling Atheon who needed bumpers added towards the end ;).

As opposed to that weakling Atheon who needed bumpers added towards the end ;).
i-see-what-you-did-there.png

Interesting - I had my maxed Thunderlord with me but I didn't end up using it all that often. I used it more in the earlier part of the strike against the Knights and Wizards. Phogoth is the easiest part anyway. The hardest is when the 3 wizards with arc damage come out in that first area. If you can get past that it is pretty easy from there.

I ran it 3 times with a guy I added as a friend after running 3 Nightfalls with him randomly several weeks ago. We also did one weekly. He was doing something where he stood right inside the door of the shrieker chamber and somehow kept the shrieker from spawning on 2 of our runs. I ended up using a regular legendary sniper (with arc of course) that I got recently even though I also have P&T.

My Raid crew did Crota and we were a little sloppier than usual - doesn't bode well for tomorrow. We got all 3 runs done, but it took a little over 2 hours. All in all I got 3 Crota runs, 3 Nightfalls, and 1 Weekly don't in about 4 hours though which isn't too bad I guess.

I'm glad we did Normal before hard because I ended up getting TWO helms this time! If I had gotten those as part of the double drops during Hard I would have thought it was because of that. I also didn't realize they have variable perks. My Warlock one kind of sucks, but on my Titan one I got the increased energy from killing minions perk. Too bad I need to use Saint-14 during the Raid. But it will be useful in other places and then I can go back to Armamentarium.

I also got more energy than shards for the second week. So I will still have to convert about 30 to get my Warlock to 32. I want to use my Warlock first in Hard mode just for the bsckup self-res.

As for weapons, I ended up with a second Song of Ir Yut and a third fusion rifle. Hunger of Crota still continues to elude me after 21 Crota loot drops! The exotics were way less common last night than they were last week. I only saw a few drop for others (and I got none). But that just leaves HoC, the Hunter helm, and the Warlock class item as the only things I haven't gotten yet (from Normal). Watch me get all those things from the Hard raid, but yet none of the primaries! ;)

Looking at the patch notes I don't like this: "•Updates on exact go-time will be given via Twitter after 10AM Pacific". So it won't be 10am, but just some random time afterwards? That will really screw with people.

Also I like that they fix some issue I've never seen before but that would benefit the players (Crota stops summoning Oversouls) and yet no fixes for disappearing swords and all the other bad glitches. We had one last night where the totems all of a sudden activated even though we were on them and killed TWO of us but not the rest.

Edit: Oh yeah, my Nightfall rewards continue to be crap: 3 legendary weapons this time. At least one of them is an Arc RL which will be useful in future Arc burn Nightfalls. The guy I was running with got a Gjallahorn...
Do you switch between Saint-14 and Glasshouse? If not that's something you should consider doing for hard.

Do you switch between Saint-14 and Glasshouse? If not that's something you should consider doing for hard.
I bought Glasshouse but have not upgraded it. What does it do for you? The only armor I switch is for my Hunter where I use Don't Touch Me for the first part but then switch back to my exotic helm to get back to 32 (since I have to use my VoG helm when I'm using Don't Touch Me and that makes me 31).

I bought Glasshouse but have not upgraded it. What does it do for you? The only armor I switch is for my Hunter where I use Don't Touch Me for the first part but then switch back to my exotic helm to get back to 32 (since I have to use my VoG helm when I'm using Don't Touch Me and that makes me 31).
It gives like a +5 sec duration buff to weapons of light etc ;)

It gives like a +5 sec duration buff to weapons of light etc ;)
Ah, but the blindness perk of the Saint-14 is the key thing. When you cross the bridge you can pop that down on the other side and the Gatekeeper and other adds are confused/blinded and it makes that super easy for the next swordbearer to come across.

Did two Nightfalls and a Weekly Heroic and called it quite for tonight for homework. Got another Universal Remote on my 1st Nightfall and then I played with got and another buddy of mine and we all three got 10 Strange Coins each. I was so confused I thought it was a Heroic but no we definitely all just got Strange Coins from the Nightfall. Womp womp

Ah, but the blindness perk of the Saint-14 is the key thing. When you cross the bridge you can pop that down on the other side and the Gatekeeper and other adds are confused/blinded and it makes that super easy for the next swordbearer to come across.
That's why you are swapping later in the raid, a 15 second buff at Crota is pretty neat

That's why you are swapping later in the raid, a 15 second buff at Crota is pretty neat
Ah, OK, at Crota maybe, yeah. But I'd need to have it maxed first and that's not happening any time soon. Even on Deathsinger it is nice to have the blindness perk (on all those knights).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back