Destiny Discussion Thread - Fear The Moon Wizards on September 9th

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you guys do the raid at any point this week and need a 6th I'm down. I was on and ready to raid it up last night but I guess someone else beat me to it...no biggie...although I would have loved to see the Templar pull off an epic teabag :)

In a addition, I'm on pretty much every night around 830 cst if anyone needs helps with VoG, strikes, nightfall...whatever. I've been running my alt character's a lot this week, but I have a 29 Hunter for the hard stuff.

If you guys do the raid at any point this week and need a 6th I'm down. I was on and ready to raid it up last night but I guess someone else beat me to it...no biggie...although I would have loved to see the Templar pull off an epic teabag :)

In a addition, I'm on pretty much every night around 830 cst if anyone needs helps with VoG, strikes, nightfall...whatever. I've been running my alt character's a lot this week, but I have a 29 Hunter for the hard stuff.
Hah yeah everytime I see what you are doing you have a super low level! I assumed that was what you are doing. They all alts of just your main Hunter? Or are you mixing it up with Warlock and Titan too?

I can be on tonight if anybody wants to do the weekly raid with me. Level 24 Warlock around 10:00 est.

Last edited by a moderator:

I think we tried to invite you a few times before we filled up :? Not sure what happened there :/. I think we have a good set up going overall though and can rotate CAGs in and out easily from now on since everyone's pretty open and eager to help.

I can be on tonight if anybody wants to do the weekly raid with me. Level 24 Warlock around 10:00 est.
Assuming you are talking about the weekly strike I can do the level 26 with you. Or if you can somehow get to 25-26 I can try to get you through the 28 for max coins (I don't think it allows me to invite you to that if you are too low level)

Assuming you are talking about the weekly strike I can do the level 26 with you. Or if you can somehow get to 25-26 I can try to get you through the 28 for max coins (I don't think it allows me to invite you to that if you are too low level)
Yep I meant the strike.

Feels like there are more xbox one users in this thread. Dont see or read any raid groups for ps4. In the ps4 thread, not alot of people post too. Just the usuals and it seems they already have a group everyweek. Any other ps4 players want to group up and tackle weekly, nightfall, or evn try out raid?

I have a lvl 28 hunter, a lvl 26 warlock and a lvl 26 titan. By the end of the week i may get the 2 to lvl 27. Add me up: craizieboi888! In in PST and usually play around 9pm-1am.

Hah yeah everytime I see what you are doing you have a super low level! I assumed that was what you are doing. They all alts of just your main Hunter? Or are you mixing it up with Warlock and Titan too?
Yeah, I mixed it up and made a Warlock and a Titan. Have my Warlock up to 20 now and my Titan up to like 8 or so. From what I have played thus far, I think the titan is my least favorite and the Hunter is my favorite (sorry all you titans out there). Probably just my play style though.

To anyone who has played different classes, call me crazy but jumping is the biggest thing that throws me off when I switch back and forth. It's so trivial yet they all have different jump variations. Being a Hunter the majority of the time with double jump or even triple jump, this whole jetpack and boost thing is taking some getting use to.

Yeah, I mixed it up and made a Warlock and a Titan. Have my Warlock up to 20 now and my Titan up to like 8 or so. From what I have played thus far, I think the titan is my least favorite and the Hunter is my favorite (sorry all you titans out there). Probably just my play style though.

To anyone who has played different classes, call me crazy but jumping is the biggest thing that throws me off when I switch back and forth. It's so trivial yet they all have different jump variations. Being a Hunter the majority of the time with double jump or even triple jump, this whole jetpack and boost thing is taking some getting use to.
Completely understand the movement thing. Movement is what dictates any game's play and so changing that core piece is really weird balancing back and forth. I have my Hunter on my PS4 that I played with a bunch and got used that that, then moved to my X1 Warlock and the glide felt ridiculous. Then I got Blink and literally ran around for hours just practicing my movement so that I could dominate in PvP. Then I maxed out my Sunsinger and use it all the time in PvE especially and so I am all over the place too haha.

Here on my X1 I dont have a Titan. Most of my friends I play with are all Titans and so I dont feel the need to have one hah. I have my two Warlocks at 20 each (just swap gear to make them 29 back and forth) and then my Hunter is only like 12 and I dont even remember what level my Hunter is on the PS4 since I havent loaded it up for like a month haha

GLOCKGLOCK said:
Yea, it was probably a good time to call it a night when we did on the raid. I was pretty tired and we were at a point where reviewing the strategy Broly had posted before sinking more time into it was the best course of action.
I did not know GLOCKGLOCK = Drunk... Now I know!

Guys, I'm on the West Coast so 6-6:30 is a little early for me. My wife was pretty mad when I told her I was doing this again this evening ;). But even if I defy her and go through with it, I may have to wait a little. If we could start more like at 7:15 (10:15 EST) that would be so much better. We have parent/teacher conferences at around 5 and then the little ones have a swimming lesson at 6:30. If I could take them so that so my wife doesn't have to that will score me more Vanguard points with the wife. I can use those points to buy playing time...

I also want to knock out the Nightfall tonight as I think that will be pretty easy with multiple people. I'm really free after 9:30 PM Pacific or so - can nearly always do stuff then.

And yeah, I think the last time I got together with any large group of CAGs was for Chromehounds... I don't play a lot of online multiplayer of any sort, though I did ME3 for a bit. I just played with randoms then though.

[quote name="io" post="12163050" timestamp="1413413484"]I did not know GLOCKGLOCK = Drunk... Now I know!

Guys, I'm on the West Coast so 6-6:30 is a little early for me. My wife was pretty mad when I told her I was doing this again this evening ;). But even if I defy her and go through with it, I may have to wait a little. If we could start more like at 7:15 (10:15 EST) that would be so much better. We have parent/teacher conferences at around 5 and then the little ones have a swimming lesson at 6:30. If I could take them so that so my wife doesn't have to that will score me more Vanguard points with the wife. I can use those points to buy playing time...

I also want to knock out the Nightfall tonight as I think that will be pretty easy with multiple people. I'm really free after 9:30 PM Pacific or so - can nearly always do stuff then.

And yeah, I think the last time I got together with any large group of CAGs to play was for Chromehounds... I don't play a lot of online multiplayer of any sort, though I did ME3 for a bit. I just played with randoms then though.[/quote]
I could probably make that work. Just can't stay on too late so hopefully it goes fairly quick. Have a big project bright and early tomorrow at work.

Renegade Moose said:
I could probably make that work. Just can't stay on too late so hopefully it goes fairly quick. Have a big project bright and early tomorrow at work.
If Broly joins us as the 6th in Simo's place, I think we can do it pretty quickly. (Nothing against Simosaurus of course - Broly could replace any of the 6 of us and the group would get much better ;)).

I can do 10:15, but like Moose I can't be on too late. Even if we just get to the next checkpoint, I'll take it. I'm fine with whoever can jump in with is, but I wouldn't mind having Broly shepard us through the last two sections.

Anyone up for the weekly or nightfall while we wait for Odi?

chubbyninja1319 said:
But...but... I want to do that! ;)

(Just kidding - but if anyone is available after the Raid I'd like to run the Nightfall)

Also, so weird to hear people call me "Odi" online. I'm just not of this "avatar/fake name" generation I guess. If anything I should be just Io (eye-oh). Unfortunately I couldn't get that on Xbox Live 7 years ago and I didn't want to go all CAG and call myself CAG_Io or something. Or you guys could just call me by my real name (Justin). Io, by the way, was my cat's name. He's no longer with us... I was on the spot for a name to sign up for on this strange little site called CAG so that's what I went with. I had no idea I'd still be at it 10 years later.

Odibee is stolen from a baseball player of the 80's or 90's - Odibee McDowell or something. Why? Well, when my wife was pregnant with my now 17 year-old daughter, we didn't want to know the sex so we came up with a codename for her while in utero. That was Odibee. My son that followed was Odibee junior... It seemed like a perfect name for the little alien-looking thing we saw on the Ultrasound.

If I could take them so that so my wife doesn't have to that will score me more Vanguard points with the wife. I can use those points to buy playing time...
Haha....I hear you man. Destiny's cap for vanguard marks is 100 per week...my wife's is way less :)

I thought you were a big Wu Tang fan and it was for old dirty bastard, who often went by ODB. Ha ha!!

Yeah, it's weird going by handles online, but I'm used to being referred to now as Chubby. 450+ hours of ME3 online pounded that nickname into my brain. My names Chris if that makes it easier.

I can do 10:15, but like Moose I can't be on too late. Even if we just get to the next checkpoint, I'll take it. I'm fine with whoever can jump in with is, but I wouldn't mind having Broly shepard us through the last two sections.

I am getting on now. Invite me when you get on

I thought you were a big Wu Tang fan and it was for old dirty bastard, who often went by ODB. Ha ha!!

Yeah, it's weird going by handles online, but I'm used to being referred to now as Chubby. 450+ hours of ME3 online pounded that nickname into my brain. My names Chris if that makes it easier.

LOL, I convinced myself last night that it was a WuTang reference as well! I do remember collecting Odibee McDowell basball cards back in that day so that is cool as well.

But...but... I want to do that! ;)

(Just kidding - but if anyone is available after the Raid I'd like to run the Nightfall)
I'll run it with you after raid even if we do it earlier.

[quote name="chubbyninja1319" post="12163212" timestamp="1413416901"]I can do 10:15, but like Moose I can't be on too late. Even if we just get to the next checkpoint, I'll take it. I'm fine with whoever can jump in with is, but I wouldn't mind having Broly shepard us through the last two sections.

Anyone up for the weekly or nightfall while we wait for Odi?[/quote]
I'm with a group trying to show me how to push atheon. I told them if they don't do it in time I'd have to go so just send me an invite and I'll join right as soon as I can.

FIRST TRY PRAISE THE SUN*

Overall Drops Edit:

Hard Light

Hezen Vengeance

Patience and Time

Vision of Confluence

Gloves of the Hezen

I now have too much purple and gold for my own good..

[quote name="gotdott" post="12163706" timestamp="1413430938"]FIRST TRY PRAISE THE SUN*

Overall Drops Edit:
Hard Light
Hezen Vengeance
Patience and Time
Vision of Confluence
Gloves of the Hezen

I now have too much purple and gold for my own good..[/quote]
You got that all this week? Much better than I did. But I got Atheon's Epilogue so I'm happy. Now I just need those armor drops.

gotdott said:

Overall Drops Edit:
Hard Light
Hezen Vengeance
Patience and Time
Vision of Confluence
Gloves of the Hezen

Wait, what? You got all that from 2 Raid runs!?

I did really well the first time last week. If I had just gotten this week's rewards I would be pretty disappointed.

Let's see.
Last week: Kabr's chestplate, Kabr's Greaves, Glass Minuet (ship), and Atheon's Epilogue
This week: Another Kabr's Greaves, the Prismatic Titan's Mark (whatever that is called), and Chatterwhite (shader).

The last two checkpoints (right before and after Atheon) were my big payout last time (Kabr's Chest Plate, Atheon's Eplilogue, and Glass Minuet). This time I got Chatterwhite and some ascendant energy... Meh...

At least I got different "cosmetic" rewards. I think the only thing I haven't gotten is the Sparrow.

Though I do say it looks pretty cool to rock the Chatterwhite with that prismatic mark.

After the Raid (Gott FTW!), Angry and Chubby and I did the Nightfall and then for good measure the Weekly Heroic. I didn't realize you guys had done that already. Or at least that's the way it looked - you didn't get coins. If you have, well, then, thanks for running it with me again!

I got an exotic chest armor from the Nightfall - but for a Hunter (the 1 character I don't have). Now I'm going to have to start a Hunter character. I have like 3 other legendary pieces for one too.

Let's run the Raid again next Tuesday. I think if I stay off Destiny in the evenings the rest of this week I should be OK with the wife to run it again on Tuesday ;). I could also try to bring my Warlock in - but I really want to snag those gloves for my Titan so I can hit 30...

Actually, if anyone wants to run it this week (but maybe a bit later in the evening) at least through a checkpoint or two I'd be up for that with my Warlock.

Sounds like the CAG crew got some good loot last night.  Sorry I was absent, but my wife was out and I was on-duty with the children by myself.  But I got some sleep and earned some of those ever-so-elusive vanguard marks with my spouse, so it's all good.

I think tonight I'd like to hit the Nighfall, so if anyone is on around 9:00-ish (EST) and wants to help, that'd be cool.  My goal is to finish up the Raid (or jump into a new one) on Friday night.  Let me know who is available.

Glad the past two days had easy dailies. Still looking for a goddamn purple primary weapon badly. It's the only really thing I need at the moment besides ascended mats.

After the Raid (Gott FTW!), Angry and Chubby and I did the Nightfall and then for good measure the Weekly Heroic. I didn't realize you guys had done that already. Or at least that's the way it looked - you didn't get coins. If you have, well, then, thanks for running it with me again!
It was my first time running it this week, so I got my coins. I got like 4 rewards though, so I don't think it showed up on the post game reward screen.

Might be tough for me to join in the raid early next week.  Ok, impossible.  I will be out of town for work.  If anybody wants to run it later in the week or weekend I would be down.  I feel like we had a good group and things were starting to click pretty well.  Chubby and Odibee make great portal jumping partners.  :)

Edit:  I should add that everybody did great, just those seemed to be the ones I was working with the most last night for the gatekeepers.

Overall Drops Edit:

Hard Light

Hezen Vengeance

Patience and Time

Vision of Confluence

Gloves of the Hezen

DAMN!

Awesome haul!!

I saw you guys were already playing yesterday, when I looked. Glad to hear you guys did well!

I ended up running the normal Raid twice on my two warlocks and the nightfall and then random crap. We also tried hard mode again and failed. It is so ridiculously relentless. We get closer and closer each time but still so far from winning.

Either way I did get a couple decent things then from all my crap yesterday. Scored Hard Light which I really don't need more Auto Rifles but I will gladly take an exotic any day and be happy haha. I also got the Dead Orbit legendary Heavy Machine Gun which has Arc damage so I kept it. I got ANOTHER Raid Chest piece, but this one has extra Scout Rifle Ammo whereas my current one has Auto Rifle Ammo so I will level this piece up as an alternate depending on my gun. (I have over 50 ascendant shards so I dont mind blowing them on alternates haha)

BUTTTTTTT the biggest reward for me was the Vision of Confluence!! That was on my list of "I hope I get at least one of these things this week" and I got it! Now with the patch that gun is great and so I am stoked to have an actual useful scout rifle with elemental damage! Weeeeee!

I also maxed out my Ice Breaker now so that does crazy damage, I love it!

Wait, what? You got all that from 2 Raid runs!?

I did really well the first time last week. If I had just gotten this week's rewards I would be pretty disappointed.

Let's see.
Last week: Kabr's chestplate, Kabr's Greaves, Glass Minuet (ship), and Atheon's Epilogue
This week: Another Kabr's Greaves, the Prismatic Titan's Mark (whatever that is called), and Chatterwhite (shader).

The last two checkpoints (right before and after Atheon) were my big payout last time (Kabr's Chest Plate, Atheon's Eplilogue, and Glass Minuet). This time I got Chatterwhite and some ascendant energy... Meh...

At least I got different "cosmetic" rewards. I think the only thing I haven't gotten is the Sparrow.

Though I do say it looks pretty cool to rock the Chatterwhite with that prismatic mark.

I got an exotic chest armor from the Nightfall - but for a Hunter (the 1 character I don't have). Now I'm going to have to start a Hunter character. I have like 3 other legendary pieces for one too.

Let's run the Raid again next Tuesday. I think if I stay off Destiny in the evenings the rest of this week I should be OK with the wife to run it again on Tuesday ;). I could also try to bring my Warlock in - but I really want to snag those gloves for my Titan so I can hit 30...

Actually, if anyone wants to run it this week (but maybe a bit later in the evening) at least through a checkpoint or two I'd be up for that with my Warlock.
Nope they were all from this week - last week all I got were materials so this was nice! I'd have preferred another piece of armor instead though as I don't think I have the patience and time to level all of these up. All of my 6 special weapons are exotic at this point so I don't think I'll ever finish.

I think you can probably get in on simo's checkpoints maybe? And then knock out whatever else before Tuesday.

Glad the past two days had easy dailies. Still looking for a goddamn purple primary weapon badly. It's the only really thing I need at the moment besides ascended mats.
I recommend the Shadow Price from the Vanguard Quartermaster - I have been using this for weeks.

Might be tough for me to join in the raid early next week. Ok, impossible. I will be out of town for work. If anybody wants to run it later in the week or weekend I would be down. I feel like we had a good group and things were starting to click pretty well. Chubby and Odibee make great portal jumping partners. :)

Edit: I should add that everybody did great, just those seemed to be the ones I was working with the most last night for the gatekeepers.
I think splitting it up into 2 nights was a great idea - if we do this next week you could probably hop into one of the later sessions and then run through the start to get the other chests?

That was a great raid run guys!  Well deserved rewards for everyone.  Pretty insane haul there gotdott, you are going to need some additional weapon slots for all those raid weapons.  I only got Prime Zealot Greaves, the Hunter Cloak and Chatterwhite, but just glad to have finished it and got a piece of armor I can use.  I'm sure good drops will come if we keep doing the raid each week.  If Xur has a good exotic hunter armor piece this week I should be able to push to lvl 29.

Also I got the raid achievements to unlock, just had to do the logoff/logon trick, which is why I jumped out of the party so quickly after we finished.

My group and I have it down to 45 minutes for the whole Raid consistently now on Normal so like I said if one or two of you miss out and need help just let me know!

My group and I have it down to 45 minutes for the whole Raid consistently now on Normal so like I said if one or two of you miss out and need help just let me know!
That is pretty crazy. I'd love to witness that at some point. I think it took us around 5 hours total over 2 days right? I have put alot of time into achievements in the past and I'll say that I am pretty proud of this raid one. It is definitely something that you cannot get without finding a good group of players and working as a team. Speaking of that:

I had a guy that I had been playing with trying to coordinate a raid run with some other buddies. I asked if he had read up on it alot and he said that they were just going to go into it blind because they wanted to be surprised. Told him that sounded like a good way to sink an inordinate amout of time into something with very little return. I think he decided to re-think his strategy after I gave him a recap of our endeavors.

That is pretty crazy. I'd love to witness that at some point. I think it took us around 5 hours total over 2 days right? I have put alot of time into achievements in the past and I'll say that I am pretty proud of this raid one. It is definitely something that you cannot get without finding a good group of players and working as a team. Speaking of that:

I had a guy that I had been playing with trying to coordinate a raid run with some other buddies. I asked if he had read up on it alot and he said that they were just going to go into it blind because they wanted to be surprised. Told him that sounded like a good way to sink an inordinate amout of time into something with very little return. I think he decided to re-think his strategy after I gave him a recap of our endeavors.
Hah yeah that is how we get through it so many times since we can easily complete a couple a night if we wanted!

The Raid sucks when you are playing with people you don't like though haha.

My one buddy invited me to a group and those friends of his not only sucked at the game they were just boring people haha.

After our first deaths and we saw the scoreboard, I had literally 2x and even 3x as many kills as all the others! So normally if they are boring it is at least okay if they are good, but these guys were boring AND not good. And they all knew how to do the Raid and yet they kept forgetting simple stuff. It was dumb. haha

That was a great raid run guys! Well deserved rewards for everyone. Pretty insane haul there gotdott, you are going to need some additional weapon slots for all those raid weapons. I only got Prime Zealot Greaves, the Hunter Cloak and Chatterwhite, but just glad to have finished it and got a piece of armor I can use. I'm sure good drops will come if we keep doing the raid each week. If Xur has a good exotic hunter armor piece this week I should be able to push to lvl 29.

Also I got the raid achievements to unlock, just had to do the logoff/logon trick, which is why I jumped out of the party so quickly after we finished.
Dude that nightfall wipe last night was bullshit. If you see me on again tonight I can run through it again, I was just too tired last night.

We pretty much got Sepiks down to 1/4 before he teleported right outside the room we were in and did his aoe blast. My friend was halfway down the stairs and still got rekt wtf?

I didn't get that great of rewards, but I had an absolute blast! You guys were a hell of a lot of fun to chat and play with.

Yeah, Moose and Odibee and I were the portal runners. I wasn't on my A game with the relic, but earned my keep by taking out the red oracles with Odi.

Oh and I forgot to address the whole naming thing brought up haha. I will definitely refer to you as io then when I play with you!

I actually had my very first GT back when XBL launched as MasterChief XII and it was silly that everyone called me either Master or Chief haha. I ended up making a completely new account for whatever reason I cannot remember now 10 years later and have just had VashTheStampede or some variant be my name for all online gaming and BrolyB593 my name for all forums.

I have grown accustomed to it now for 10 years that my alternate name is Vash. I chose it because I annihilate in fps games and love focusing on crazy good accuracy, just like the legendary Vash the Stampede from Trigun : D

But yeah my real name is Britton and so it is weird when I play with some friends who know me in real life but still when we play online they call me Vash just because it is easier if others are in the room to know who they are talking to/about. 

Dude that nightfall wipe last night was bullshit. If you see me on again tonight I can run through it again, I was just too tired last night.

We pretty much got Sepiks down to 1/4 before he teleported right outside the room we were in and did his aoe blast. My friend was halfway down the stairs and still got rekt wtf?
Yea, after you left I did the regular weekly with another guy and the same thing happened to us when we had him down to about 10%. We retried it and were able to beat it the next time, but I still need to do the Nightfall. The guy said that the same thing happened to his group when they were doing the Nightfall right before, all 3 wiped out by that move.

I won't be on until 11pm or so eastern tonight so I could do nightfall then.

I might take you up on that offer next week. I am definitely willing and able to follow orders if need be to get through as efficiently as possible. Even with that I would still be willing to help run through the end like gotdott mentioned if anybody needs help or otherwise. Of course, most of the loot is towards the beginning that I would miss out on. ;-) I'm sure something can be figured out. I got the guns I wanted from the raid, now I just need the armor. Come on, lady luck.

I think the relic takes some getting used to. It took me a few rounds at the templar just to figure out what works and doesn't when trying to fend off enemies, how far forward you will move when ground pounding high up, etc. It might be worth it for everybody to get used to it so anybody getting sent through time knows what to do.

As far as gamertags go, I've been using Renegade Moose since the days of Jedi Knight II and Microsoft Gaming Zone.... Man, I feel old. It just comes from this comic strip I used to draw back in school.

I might take you up on that offer next week. I am definitely willing and able to follow orders if need be to get through as efficiently as possible. Even with that I would still be willing to help run through the end like gotdott mentioned if anybody needs help or otherwise. Of course, most of the loot is towards the beginning that I would miss out on. ;-) I'm sure something can be figured out. I got the guns I wanted from the raid, now I just need the armor. Come on, lady luck.

I think the relic takes some getting used to. It took me a few rounds at the templar just to figure out what works and doesn't when trying to fend off enemies, how far forward you will move when ground pounding high up, etc. It might be worth it for everybody to get used to it so anybody getting sent through time knows what to do.

As far as gamertags go, I've been using Renegade Moose since the days of Jedi Knight II and Microsoft Gaming Zone.... Man, I feel old. It just comes from this comic strip I used to draw back in school.
Just let me know!

And yeah the Relic takes a bit to get used to but I like it. I usually take point in most squad based shooters and so having the relic you kind of control the flow of everything haha.

But it definitely is a good point that everyone should know how to use it just in case. I have carried some people through and they either randomly grab it and are confused and screw it all up or the Relic guy dies and then they pick it up and screw it up haha It is nice to have the Relic user be a Sunsinger with Fireborn though because since that role is so important, they need to be self sufficient. I <3 Fireborn : D

Oh, and I am calling it now, that Xur is going to be selling Hard Light. That is what I got this week and if history has taught me anything, that is going to be his next weapon now!

Will anybody be on tonight that will be willing to party up with to get through the weekly strike? I can be ready to go by around 11:00 pm est.

Level 24 Warlock.

Thanks

gotdott said:
Nope they were all from this week - last week all I got were materials so this was nice! I'd have preferred another piece of armor instead though as I don't think I have the patience and time to level all of these up. All of my 6 special weapons are exotic at this point so I don't think I'll ever finish.

I think you can probably get in on simo's checkpoints maybe? And then knock out whatever else before Tuesday.
That is incredible that you got all those weapons from one run. While I got a nice one (Atheon's Epilogue) that was the only weapon I got from the 2 runs. Your haul was unreal.

gotdott said:

simosaurus said:
Sounds like the CAG crew got some good loot last night. Sorry I was absent, but my wife was out and I was on-duty with the children by myself. But I got some sleep and earned some of those ever-so-elusive vanguard marks with my spouse, so it's all good.

I think tonight I'd like to hit the Nightfall, so if anyone is on around 9:00-ish (EST) and wants to help, that'd be cool. My goal is to finish up the Raid (or jump into a new one) on Friday night. Let me know who is available.
I'd be up for the Nightfall with my alt character. I pretty much know how to run through it pretty well now after doing that and the Heroic Weekly. I might be able to get on at 9 Eastern - we'll see.

And I'd be willing to jump in that Raid on Friday with you Simo with my alt Warlock character. Unfortunately she's level 27 and not nearly the tank my Titan is. But I would love to snag an armor piece or two for her.

Sir_Fragalot said:
Yeah, today's Daily is pretty easy too. It is the mission on Earth where you kill off a few waves of Fallen while your Ghost scans an old AI or something. The hardest part is just before you get to that room and a bunch of stealth Vandals rush you. With the Lightswitch modifier they can insta-kill you with their melee. Just approach slowly and taken them out one at a time. They don't follow you back down the stairs.

And then for the final room I just triggered the scan and then ran back to the beginning stairs. I'm not sure if that was even necessary since there are no stealth vandals any more, but it made it pretty easy.

So now on my Titan I've maxed all the armor I have except for the regular legendary gloves. I have those right up to the point where you have to spend shards on them. I'm like 29 1/4 now. If I max those I'll be just under 30 (by 3 light points I guess). I'll still probably hold off on the false hope that I get the gloves from the Raid sooner or later. But if I keep collecting shards and not getting the armor, I might as well upgrade those and get as close as I can.

[quote name="ajh2298" post="12165248" timestamp="1413495203"]Will anybody be on tonight that will be willing to party up with to get through the weekly strike? I can be ready to go by around 11:00 pm est.

Level 24 Warlock.

Thanks[/quote]
That's too late for me, but if you haven't found anybody to help this weekend I could probably jump in.

I'm going to try to hop on now if anyone wants to do the Weekly. I need to swap some weapons between my characters first though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back