destiny limited edition back in stock on amazon

Decided to call my local GameStop to see if they got damaged Ghosts even though I didn't pre order there. The manager said that his shipment was fine and none were damaged. So could be a region thing and not a global thing.

I don't think you can just call and upgrade your copy like that.
I'll try nevertheless, at worst I have the LE, but a Ghost for reselling or just keeping out right would be nice. I like the talking Ghost too. It seems cool as a collector's item. Almost as awesome as the Master Chief helmet from the Legendary Edition for H3.

I tried to checkout and got "Due to an error retrieving the delivery dates for your items, we are unable to complete your order at this time. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Please attempt to check out again at a later time. Return to cart", so I added the protection plan and it went through, then cancelled the protection plan right away. Who knows if it'll work or not.

Does anyone know Walmart handles returns/cancellations if you pay with both a gift card and debit card?  I want to preorder with both, but I don't want a cancellation/or a return because of finding a ghost edition to all go on a gift card

Btw, has anyone tried calling Gamestop or their online shopping site to "upgrade their copies?" I might try to get the GE from Gamestop now.
Mayoress have already received their shipments and we're told no more of the ghosts will be sent out. Very few will have extras and the few that do are because of cancelations. (As we've been told) So not to say its impossible, but it's most likely improbable. Add in that some have come damaged, you might not want what you can get. Just what I've been told/what I think.

Not a good idea around here. Good way to catch lead is to try to rob me or someone at my release while I'm there! ;) Side note: Not going to the midnight release, but picking yours up in the morning in the Detroit Metro area? Armed body guard for hire!
unless you are going lining up for the newly released jordans, nothing will care about some game.

Now just think of all those people that bought them from those sleezes on eBay for 300+ that are either going to get the broken box and try and refund on them or that won't get them launch day because of all the people that have to try and get the situation rectified and offer refunds to those that bought. This whole thing is about to get nasty for some poeple.
lol @ calling people who sell them for $300 "sleezes"

Stop

Now just think of all those people that bought them from those sleezes on eBay for 300+ that are either going to get the broken box and try and refund on them or that won't get them launch day because of all the people that have to try and get the situation rectified and offer refunds to those that bought. This whole thing is about to get nasty for some poeple.
Note to flippers: If your item is undamaged and you sold on eBay, be sure to take a picture with your username of the undamaged item. If someone comes across a thread like this (CAGs love to blow things completely out of proportion), a true "sleaze" may just try to rip you off.

Happy flipping! :D/

Can't believe it's cardboard. Looked tin in the photos. What a POS. Something that wide with that girth, and that flimsy definitely won't support a lot of weight or pressure.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll try nevertheless, at worst I have the LE, but a Ghost for reselling or just keeping out right would be nice. I like the talking Ghost too. It seems cool as a collector's item. Almost as awesome as the Master Chief helmet from the Legendary Edition for H3.
It's definitely worth a try, but I'm sure whether it ends up being possible or not will depend on if they actually have any Ghosts available for you to upgrade to.

Thinking about cancelling my Ghost edition after watching an unboxing. The only extra stuff is a few more papers, the cardboard chest.., and the toy is kind of cool, but not for $50 more. I thought it was going to be a tin or at least hard plastic case too. I do kind of want it just to collect all the collectors edition for the series going on though.. hmm

You have to preorder COD AW and it prints on the receipt immediately if did in store. Ends on 9/21

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/preorder-call-of-duty-advanced-warfare-get-destiny/1100-6422049/
Hmm I preordered COD AW in store but preordered Destiny LE online.... So i checked the receipt for COD and no code.. called the store and explained... they gave me a code... tried to code in PS Store... code doesn't work... maybe the code isn't activated until release??

Hmm I preordered COD AW in store but preordered Destiny LE online.... So i checked the receipt for COD and no code.. called the store and explained... they gave me a code... tried to code in PS Store... code doesn't work... maybe the code isn't activated until release??
I think it's either ingame or not until release, my xbox code doesnt work either.

If it's not working for everyone, then it's not active until release. I think all content probably goes live at the same time, and most likely it's to prevent people using the passes to play online before the game comes out should anyone get a copy early.

Awesome, glad you got one. I'll probably be rocking that armor for awhile.

its definitely not a bungie code since those are only 9 digits long (the GS code is 12 digits and same format as PSN store) probably just not active yet.  hopefully thats it, and gamestop didn't give us all shit codes

I preordered the XB1 Limited at Best Buy but lost interest after the "5 areas" confirmation. Is it really not worth while to flip on ebay? I promise I'm not a scumbag.

I preordered the XB1 Limited at Best Buy but lost interest after the "5 areas" confirmation. Is it really not worth while to flip on ebay? I promise I'm not a scumbag.
You can sell it for $250-$300. You have to factor in ebay/paypal fees along with shipping. You should be able to make about $75-$100 after all is said and done. Depends if that is worth your time and effort.

You can sell it for $250-$300. You have to factor in ebay/paypal fees along with shipping. You should be able to make about $75-$100 after all is said and done. Depends if that is worth your time and effort.
I see, thanks. I got it for 88 after GCU and tax so should be fine than. Thank you.

Limited editions are selling for under $150. Unless he meant the ghost edition.

If the Ghost Edition comes back in stock on Walmart there's a little trick to get it to go through if you're having trouble.  Add the warranty and you should be able to checkout successfully.  You can then go back and cancel the warranty.

I pre-ordered three Limited Editions for PS4 I am going to cancel. PM me if you want one and I will drop ship to you for cost. 

edit: I can't drop ship cuz all 3 are on the same order. Sorry about that. I'd have to ship once I get them. So, cost would be $99.99 plus shipping.

GAH...this unboxing is making me want to cancell the PS4 Ghost.  I figured there would be more goodies or something.  At least they could have made the stupid external box smaller.

Poop

bread's done
Back