destiny limited edition back in stock on amazon

I love how some of you are acting like you didn't know what came with the Ghost edition. It was all clearly listed on the sites and during the unveiling.

[quote name="ghost1914" post="12069923" timestamp="1409974671"]I love how some of you are acting like you didn't know what came with the Ghost edition. It was all clearly listed on the sites and during the unveiling.[/quote]
I think people are more thrown off by the shoddy packaging than anything else.

[quote name="ghost1914" post="12069941" timestamp="1409974927"]I personally don't see why packaging matters but that's just me. I just throw the boxes away.[/quote]
I think most people assumed it was going to be like the borderlands 2 loot crate. Like, a super sweet geeky storage thing.

I have a PS4 Limited Edition preordered on Amazon.  If any reputable CAG's want it PM me and if I get funds before Amazon ships it I will change the shipping address for you (note:  I do not have Prime so if you want faster shipping please factor that into the cost), otherwise I will send it to you once it arrives at my house.  Not looking to make a profit, would like to see a CAG get this (I managed to get a LE from Best Buy for myself with GCU)

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that I finally got my Ghost I can now act like the rest of the people here that have already reserved one...

This includes contemplating out loud whether or not I should cancel my order while at the same time baiting people into sending me offers. LOL

Eeefffefffuuugghhh. I watched the unboxing and thought "eh, I don't really need it." Then this happened..

Dammit. Thanks. I guess.

Now I know the differences and everything. And it's personal choice. But should I keep the ghost or the le? I'm a collector and I wouldn't mind either way.

..Just liking for a voice of reason here.
TBH with ya after watching the video I don't think the Ghost Edition looks like it's worth $150 at all. The package is disappointing, and the Ghost toy is cool, but not $50 cool. You get pretty much everything in the LE except the Ghost and the large Styrofoam package. So really it's up to you whether the Ghost itself is worth it or not.

Anyone's LE or GE starting to ship? I am preordering a game for release for the first time since Halo 3 ODST, which I got through Gamestop as well. This time, I went through Gamestop for my LE. Typically, my UPS driver delivers in the afternoons as well. Will I get my game on Monday or Tuesday even though it's guaranteed for delivery by Tuesday?

Anyone's LE or GE starting to ship? I am preordering a game for release for the first time since Halo 3 ODST, which I got through Gamestop as well. This time, I went through Gamestop for my LE. Typically, my UPS driver delivers in the afternoons as well. Will I get my game on Monday or Tuesday even though it's guaranteed for delivery by Tuesday?
Walmart sent me a tracking number for my LE.

I have a limited edition for ps4 I may be willing to sell, pm me. Haven't decided if I want digital or hard copy...ended up having Tuesday off work and not sure if I can wait till 5pm est for my mail man to show up

Ya I was one of the ones that grabbed a Ghost this morning from Amazon.  fuckING love that tracking site and the phone as well as browser alarms.

Anyways, I easily went in and changed the shipping and credit card to my best friend for my Limited Edition on Amazon and now we are both set.  Now I don't have to watch every flipping beep my phone does and freak out.

After watching that underwhelming unboxing; I think I'm quite okay with my LE and putting $50 in my pocket. I don't have room for big boxes like that in my new place, anyway.

So everyone here looking for it or getting it, quick poll: are you all genuinely excited to get the Ghost Edition, or do you want to sell it.

PS4 Ghost won't let me checkout. The Pre-Order button is there, but it won't let me add it to my cart. Guessing it's OOS again.

I think I finally decided. Might keep the Ghost and everything except the game and steelbook. Then take the money and buy it digitally.

Finally got the collectors edition on Amazon, but it says I won't receive the game until the 16th. Hopefully I get it on the 9th or at least the 11th. Prime has never let me down before.

bread's done
Back