destiny limited edition back in stock on amazon

Lol

I havent seen one pop up in like the past 15 minutes, I'm just gonna give up. I don't really want a shitty styrofoam case and a figure I'll probably use once that badly....
I said the same thing. Then they came in stock and now I have a Dinklagebot coming to my house.

Oh god dammit, I somehow just ended up ordering one for PS4....time to take a trip up to GS to get some more Amazon credit

No delivery estimate though, even though I did 1 day prime shipping

Last edited by a moderator:
I managed to snag a ghost edition ps4. I was refreshing the screen for a minute or so and it popped in. Had one click on. Time to cancel my limited.

Well I just chatted up the CS. The way he was wording it was as if it were backordered, or simply not instock. Not sure if he misunderstood me or what...so we might end up waiting a few extra days for these.

On the upside, he waived my shipping

Damnit...I've been refreshing the page with C4C every two seconds and haven't had any PS4 notifications come up, and that is since 12:30pm EST. i just want the Ghost Edition that they cancelled on me from the original order...grrr

Damnit...I've been refreshing the page with C4C every two seconds and haven't had any PS4 notifications come up, and that is since 12:30pm EST. i just want the Ghost Edition that they cancelled on me from the original order...grrr
I'm right there with you. Been refreshing constantly. Want to snag a ps4 so I can cancel the ps3 ghost.

Well I just chatted up the CS. The way he was wording it was as if it were backordered, or simply not instock. Not sure if he misunderstood me or what...so we might end up waiting a few extra days for these.

On the upside, he waived my shipping
Yeah after seeing your post I called as well. They waved the shipping cost so its not that bad. I wouldn't have the time to play till next weekend anyways.

Quick (mostly unrelated) question. I have a PS4 ghost edition ordered right now but am thinking of buying a digital version of the PS3 game so I can get two platinum trophies and trade the physical disk back into Best Buy to cut the cost down. Does anyone know if the Expansion Pass for PS4 is backwards compatible for the PS3 version the same way the PS3 version allows a free PS4 download?

Well I guess I won't be getting the Xbox One version release day from Amazon. I randomly checked my orders to see if my PS4 and Xbox One versions were getting ready for shipment. The PS4 says "Guaranteed delivery by: Tuesday, September 9, 2014 by 8:00pm" but my Xbox One Limited version says "Delivery estimate: Thursday, September 11, 2014 by 8:00pm". I contacted Customer Service via Chat option and I got told this was the reason why:

There was a huge problem with them, a lot of items arrived damaged from manufacturer centers, so we asked them to send us more and we returned those damaged ones. Unfortunately the new shipments will not arrive on time to fulfilled the release day. I know it is not your fault and it is not the ideal situation, believe I do understand as a customer I am as well, but I really hope you can understand this can of external factors may happen and they affected the orders, in this case that is the reason why the order was shown a different delivery date. You can be sure we are working as fast as possible to get them sooner than Sept 11 however in this moment we do not have more available items and we need to wait for them to send all the delayed orders.
Not sure how much of this is true but, yeah :whistle2:(

So yours was a Limited Edition that they claim arrived damaged? That's strange. I've seen the pictures and heard the stories of damaged Ghost Editions (where the box was damaged), but this is the first I hearing about damaged Limited Editions.

I might be willing to sell my preordered PS4 Ghost edition for cost + the cost to get me the LE version I have on order shipped to me by street date ($20)

So yours was a Limited Edition that they claim arrived damaged? That's strange. I've seen the pictures and heard the stories of damaged Ghost Editions (where the box was damaged), but this is the first I hearing about damaged Limited Editions.
Yes, supposedly. I find it strange she said this about the Limited also. Because the Ghost I know that are damaged but she did acknowledge at the beginning of the conversation if I was talking about the Xbox One Limited Edition and not the Ghost edition.

Ugh, hopefully it arrives before the weekend. Or I'll really regret doing this
I hear ya. I'm glad at least the PS4 Limited I ordered will arrive Tuesday. I just won't be playing with my Xbox One peeps until September 11th or get lucky and go to a midnight launch and hope they have Limited Edition's in stock (I highly doubt that). :(

Quick (mostly unrelated) question. I have a PS4 ghost edition ordered right now but am thinking of buying a digital version of the PS3 game so I can get two platinum trophies and trade the physical disk back into Best Buy to cut the cost down. Does anyone know if the Expansion Pass for PS4 is backwards compatible for the PS3 version the same way the PS3 version allows a free PS4 download?
http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/destiny/246239-ps3-ps4-does-not-stack.html

it is a shared trophy list so just one platinum.

decided to keep my limited edition at best buy

Limited edition aint Limited anymore happy i canceled mine friday. Bungie for you watch they do more ghosts after launch lol

I just tried an OMS for a GE PS4 at Best Buy. Got all the way to the end of the process and when she tried to order said "unavailable."

So my Destiny LEs from Amazon (one for X1 and one for PS4) don't say preparing for shipment yet. Should I be worried? Both still say they should arrive on 9/9.

my amazon order hasn't shipped yet :( I think until you see it shipped from amazon there's no guarantee you'll get it. I'm pretty sure with all the Walmart shenanigans of it going in/oos and being able to order with a warranty, a ton of people there are going to be disappointed.

Here's a simple script that inputs all the current Destiny codes for you

1. go to Bungie : http://www.bungie.net/en/User/coderedemption and login
2. in Chrome press Control + Shift + J to bring up the script code window
3. paste the following into it

var codes=["YKA-RJG-MH9", "3DA-P4X-F6A", "MVD-4N3-NKH", "TCN-HCD-TGY", "HDX-ALM-V4K", "473-MXR-3X9", "JMR-LFN-4A3", "HC3-H44-DKC", "69P-KRM-JJA", "69P-VCH-337", "69R-CKD-X7L", "69R-DDD-FCP", "69R-F99-AXG", "69R-VL7-J6A", "69X-DJN-74V", "6A7-7NP-3X7", "6A9-DTG-YGN", "7F9-767-F74", "FJ9-LAM-67F", "JD7-4CM-HJG", "JDT-NLC-JKM", "JNX-DMH-XLA", "7CP-94V-LFP", "7MM-VPD-MHP", "RXC-9XJ-4MH"];

var codeField = document.getElementById("text_code");

var i = 0;

var delay = 2500;

function enterCodeLoop () { setTimeout(function () { codeField.value = codes[i]; $(".btn_submitCode")[0].click(); i++; if (i < codes.length) { enterCodeLoop(); } }, delay) }

enterCodeLoop();

4. press enter, and it will add every code to your account (dups will pop up an error).

5. close the little coding window, go to profile / Codes to verify you have 25 codes (+ beta if you were in it).
Easiest thing ^ ^

So my Destiny LEs from Amazon (one for X1 and one for PS4) don't say preparing for shipment yet. Should I be worried? Both still say they should arrive on 9/9.
I would start to worry if it doesn't show that status by tomorrow morning. my recent tuesday release date deliveries changed to that status the day before and shipped overnight

Ugh dammit, should have just stuck with my LE. Was hoping my GE didnt have an estimate simply due to all the people ordering today and such, now I'm thinking I just got stuck with a nonexistant copy..

Might jump ship back to the LE if i can catch it. I really don't want the standard

We seem to be updating before that site since it's so sporatic. The ghost has popped up a lot recently and I've never been notified by that site.

I don't know if this has been posted before but it's a great little tool to find out what store has them in stock

http://www.nowinstock.net/videogaming/games/destiny/
I agree this was nice to look at. Just don't rely on it to be completely accurate. The stock for ghosts fluctuates so fast that the site may miss it between refreshes. I got lucky just refreshing through the day and it was never listed here as being in stock. If a big stock comes back in this site is a must have.

Every time a high profile release is upon us, the "oh noes my amazon is not preparing for shipment" posts come along, and it always turns out alright in the end.

man, I didnt realize that the Ghost editions weigh 25 pounds.  That's gonna be a mighty pricey shipment for anyone who couldnt change the Amazon pre-order to the seller's address...

AvengedBacklog said:
man, I didnt realize that the Ghost editions weigh 25 pounds. That's gonna be a mighty pricey shipment for anyone who couldnt change the Amazon pre-order to the seller's address...
lol. That cardboard box really weighs 25 pounds!? I call bs on that.

my amazon order hasn't shipped yet :( I think until you see it shipped from amazon there's no guarantee you'll get it. I'm pretty sure with all the Walmart shenanigans of it going in/oos and being able to order with a warranty
sig.jpg
a ton of people there are going to be disappointed.

Here's a simple script that inputs all the current Destiny codes for you

1. go to Bungie : http://www.bungie.net/en/User/coderedemption and login
2. in Chrome press Control + Shift + J to bring up the script code window
3. paste the following into it

var codes=["YKA-RJG-MH9", "3DA-P4X-F6A", "MVD-4N3-NKH", "TCN-HCD-TGY", "HDX-ALM-V4K", "473-MXR-3X9", "JMR-LFN-4A3", "HC3-H44-DKC", "69P-KRM-JJA", "69P-VCH-337", "69R-CKD-X7L", "69R-DDD-FCP", "69R-F99-AXG", "69R-VL7-J6A", "69X-DJN-74V", "6A7-7NP-3X7", "6A9-DTG-YGN", "7F9-767-F74", "FJ9-LAM-67F", "JD7-4CM-HJG", "JDT-NLC-JKM", "JNX-DMH-XLA", "7CP-94V-LFP", "7MM-VPD-MHP", "RXC-9XJ-4MH"];

var codeField = document.getElementById("text_code");

var i = 0;

var delay = 2500;

function enterCodeLoop () { setTimeout(function () { codeField.value = codes[i]; $(".btn_submitCode")[0].click(); i++; if (i < codes.length) { enterCodeLoop(); } }, delay) }

enterCodeLoop();

4. press enter, and it will add every code to your account (dups will pop up an error).

5. close the little coding window, go to profile / Codes to verify you have 25 codes (+ beta if you were in it).
Genius :D

I have one Ghost "Preparing for Shipment" while one I'm forwarding a friend is labeled as "Not yet shipped". Purchased them at the same time.

Should I be worried?

I have one Ghost "Preparing for Shipment" while one I'm forwarding a friend is labeled as "Not yet shipped". Purchased them at the same time.

Should I be worried?
Do you guys live close? It all depends on where the packages are coming from etc. Just because you purchased around the same time doesn't mean they should ship at the same time.

bread's done
Back