destiny limited edition back in stock on amazon

Ordered a Ghost off amazon for xbox one. Says it wont be here until Friday though.. and my limited edition will be here tomorrow. I guess I'll just return the limited edition and wait a few days to play it

Here at amazon, we are shipping more ps4 destiny console bundles than the limited edition game. I personally picked about 15 destiny LE and 70 destiny ps4 bundles. Today we got hit with heavy rain this morning. About 90% of the people showed up late today.

If you aren't one to hassle Amazon often, you could always open a chat and ask them what the chances are for complimentary release date delivery option. Something along the line of how you thought if you pre-ordered a game you would get release date delivery, and all your friends who pre-ordered with Prime got release day delivery. Would be kind of pushing it since it's the day before release, but you never know unless you try.
Good call. Chatted them up and got a free upgrade to 1 day shipping, so I will get it on Wednesday.

I emailed Amazon customer service asking why my PS4 LE preorder with Prime still said, "Not Yet Shipped". The response said that the item was eligible for release day delivery, and that if I had a qualifying address, they would "upgrade" my shipping option to that. I already had "guaranteed" release day delivery with Prime. This is stupid.

I just some how lucked out and snagged a Ghost Edition PS3, even though I've got a Limited Edition one on the way.

Did they stop giving the Vanguard Armory pre-order bonus codes for the Ghost edtions? I saw the info box replaced with a blurp about the Digital Guardians Edition.

I'm so happy to know both versions have shipped and will be arriving tomorrow  :D/

thSfRA3l.png

After looking at the unboxing video by IGN, I actually think the Dinklebot (Ghost replica) is pretty cool. I'm probably going to display it on my work desk.

After looking at the unboxing video by IGN, I actually think the Dinklebot (Ghost replica) is pretty cool. I'm probably going to display it on my work desk.
Would love to display mine on my computer desk at home ...but my apartment for the next 6 months is horribly dusty no matter what I do.

I also hope the USB port is for more than charging.

I can't wait for the reviews to pop in. I think Bungie is expecting a bunch of 8.5's due to their last statement on reviewers not getting a chance to play the game in its true MP/Co-Op  million people environment. 

FYI, almost all of the Ghost Editions came in heavily damaged (as in outer retail box was crushed/torn) at work today. If your GS store had an even amount of pre-orders, you should be fine cause the packaging from Bungie was awesome. But if you had an odd number, GS most likely shipped it in their own boxes and it was damaged.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here at amazon, we are shipping more ps4 destiny console bundles than the limited edition game. I personally picked about 15 destiny LE and 70 destiny ps4 bundles. Today we got hit with heavy rain this morning. About 90% of the people showed up late today.
If you are in AZ I can vouch for that rain omg. I work for UPS and we got hammered, over 20 drivers didn't show up and that left the building with tons of routes and no drivers.

My XB1 LE is shipping now, I do have a guaranteed delivery date for tomorrow. If it doesn't show up tomorrow, all hell is going to break loose lol

edit- now shipped  :whee:

my PS4 LE doesnt even have a delivery date from BB...suddenly my $20 GCU savings doesnt look too good at all.
I didnt either but I just checked and mine just got updated to tomorrow! I was about to get pissed because it didnt ship until about 2 hours ago, even though I ordered it the first day it was up.

All 4 ps4 ghost editions are ready for store pickup at my local best buy tomorrow. Hopefully they don't sell any of mine.

They'll sell the 3 if best buy is short copies and preorder people raise enough hell to get one before he shows up.

Do people really expect to be able to flip these after tomorrow?? Sounds a bit risky. I'm keeping my PS4 Ghost and am excited to have it being delivered tomorrow.

Do people really expect to be able to flip these after tomorrow?? Sounds a bit risky. I'm keeping my PS4 Ghost and am excited to have it being delivered tomorrow.
All of mine have been sold through eBay after fees and all I stand to make quite a bit of profit :)

Out of the 3 I ordered, one of them is damaged/torn.  The rumors were correct -- getting a box in pristine condition is hit or miss.  

No problem for me though, the Ghost replica itself is selling for $100+ on eBay, and I can offload the other junk to make up the $130 I paid.

I'm banking on mine being mint....I hope! I've never received damaged goods from Amazon. Worst case scenario all of the product will be fine and they'll be giving me a hefty discount for damaged cardboard. Either way I'm playing the game.

my amazon order hasn't shipped yet :( I think until you see it shipped from amazon there's no guarantee you'll get it. I'm pretty sure with all the Walmart shenanigans of it going in/oos and being able to order with a warranty, a ton of people there are going to be disappointed.

Here's a simple script that inputs all the current Destiny codes for you

1. go to Bungie : http://www.bungie.net/en/User/coderedemption and login
2. in Chrome press Control + Shift + J to bring up the script code window
3. paste the following into it

var codes=["YKA-RJG-MH9", "3DA-P4X-F6A", "MVD-4N3-NKH", "TCN-HCD-TGY", "HDX-ALM-V4K", "473-MXR-3X9", "JMR-LFN-4A3", "HC3-H44-DKC", "69P-KRM-JJA", "69P-VCH-337", "69R-CKD-X7L", "69R-DDD-FCP", "69R-F99-AXG", "69R-VL7-J6A", "69X-DJN-74V", "6A7-7NP-3X7", "6A9-DTG-YGN", "7F9-767-F74", "FJ9-LAM-67F", "JD7-4CM-HJG", "JDT-NLC-JKM", "JNX-DMH-XLA", "7CP-94V-LFP", "7MM-VPD-MHP", "RXC-9XJ-4MH"];

var codeField = document.getElementById("text_code");

var i = 0;

var delay = 2500;

function enterCodeLoop () { setTimeout(function () { codeField.value = codes[i]; $(".btn_submitCode")[0].click(); i++; if (i < codes.length) { enterCodeLoop(); } }, delay) }

enterCodeLoop();

4. press enter, and it will add every code to your account (dups will pop up an error).

5. close the little coding window, go to profile / Codes to verify you have 25 codes (+ beta if you were in it).
What's the deal with this? I'm unaware of those codes. Either way, it's not working on Chrome for Mac. :/

bread's done
Back