destiny limited edition back in stock on amazon

If you are in AZ I can vouch for that rain omg. I work for UPS and we got hammered, over 20 drivers didn't show up and that left the building with tons of routes and no drivers.
Yeah were in Phoenix. At start of shift on 12 people were there. It should of been 45 people. Then about 2 hours later they started making phone calls telling people they were excused from work if they had not showed up yet.

Anyone order one from Dell? I got Diablo 3 on there a few weeks ago and they shipped it a day early from release. No shipping confirmation for Destiny yet though. I got it from there because they were offering a gift card with it awhile back.

my amazon order hasn't shipped yet :( I think until you see it shipped from amazon there's no guarantee you'll get it. I'm pretty sure with all the Walmart shenanigans of it going in/oos and being able to order with a warranty, a ton of people there are going to be disappointed.

Here's a simple script that inputs all the current Destiny codes for you

1. go to Bungie : http://www.bungie.net/en/User/coderedemption and login
2. in Chrome press Control + Shift + J to bring up the script code window
3. paste the following into it

var codes=["YKA-RJG-MH9", "3DA-P4X-F6A", "MVD-4N3-NKH", "TCN-HCD-TGY", "HDX-ALM-V4K", "473-MXR-3X9", "JMR-LFN-4A3", "HC3-H44-DKC", "69P-KRM-JJA", "69P-VCH-337", "69R-CKD-X7L", "69R-DDD-FCP", "69R-F99-AXG", "69R-VL7-J6A", "69X-DJN-74V", "6A7-7NP-3X7", "6A9-DTG-YGN", "7F9-767-F74", "FJ9-LAM-67F", "JD7-4CM-HJG", "JDT-NLC-JKM", "JNX-DMH-XLA", "7CP-94V-LFP", "7MM-VPD-MHP", "RXC-9XJ-4MH"];

var codeField = document.getElementById("text_code");

var i = 0;

var delay = 2500;

function enterCodeLoop () { setTimeout(function () { codeField.value = codes[i]; $(".btn_submitCode")[0].click(); i++; if (i < codes.length) { enterCodeLoop(); } }, delay) }

enterCodeLoop();

4. press enter, and it will add every code to your account (dups will pop up an error).

5. close the little coding window, go to profile / Codes to verify you have 25 codes (+ beta if you were in it).
Thanks!

Did anybody that preorder the X360 Ghost Edition in-store at BB at the end of July notice any stock issues with getting theirs? 

I'm about to leave for the midnight release at the Madison Heights, MI Best Buy.  I might have an extra Ghost edition for sale (I haven't decided if I want to keep it or not still) for PS4 or Xbox One.  If you're interested, approach the guy with a half grown weird looking beard, blue jeans, and brown shirt that is military / police styled.  Say "Ghost Pants".

. . .

Or, just say "Hey, you Fearia?  I'm a CAG".  That works too.  If I sell one of them, it'd be for retail with a tiny bit of mark up.  I'm thinking $170 due to taxes.

Fearia said:
I'm about to leave for the midnight release at the Madison Heights, MI Best Buy. I might have an extra Ghost edition for sale (I haven't decided if I want to keep it or not still) for PS4 or Xbox One. If you're interested, approach the guy with a half grown weird looking beard, blue jeans, and brown shirt that is military / police styled. Say "Ghost Pants".

. . .

Or, just say "Hey, you Fearia? I'm a CAG". That works too. If I sell one of them, it'd be for retail with a tiny bit of mark up. I'm thinking $170 due to taxes.
Sounds good. Just let me get my ski mask and baseball bat ready...

I haven't been following destiny much but if I get the 360 version I also get the Xbox One version as well?

(if thats true then i'll probably grab the 360 version on amazon). Or was that for another game?

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't been following destiny much but if I get the 360 version I also get the Xbox One version as well?

(if thats true then i'll probably grab the 360 version on amazon).
Yes, that's correct.

So long as you buy Destiny digitally on the Xbox 360 or PS3 you can upgrade to the new version free of charge when you upgrade you console.

This Destiny deal only works with the digital version, so you’ll need to cancel your disk based Destiny pre-order and switch to digital if this is something you want to take advantage of.

Yes, that's correct.

So long as you buy Destiny digitally on the Xbox 360 or PS3 you can upgrade to the new version free of charge when you upgrade you console.

This Destiny deal only works with the digital version, so you’ll need to cancel your disk based Destiny pre-order and switch to digital if this is something you want to take advantage of.
Ahhh alright, thanks for the clarification.

My apartment is gonna beat the hell outta my amazon package...like always.  I just hope they packaged the ghost edition nicely :(

Can't wait to play this tomorrow.  Excited and hopefully my Ghost Edition comes in great condition.  On another note I am going to end up with an extra LE. (because I was able to snag a ghost)  If someone would like it instead of me simply returning it, let me know.  PM.

I almost bought the 360 version on amazon tonight, but I'm so far behind on games that I might as well wait and see how I feel about it in a few months. Maybe I should crack open The Last of Us from last year. I heard it is pretty good lol

If Gamestop screwed up the packaging of these, I'm sure that Amazon will do the same.
I personally think amazons will be worse.

Gamestop, if you ordered in store, will be bulk shipped. Amazons will be delivered in a single shipment of 1 box. Ups will probably throw then around like noones business. I just looked in the back of a UPs truck yesterday and it was trashed.

I am disappointed that no one has said "Ghost Pants" to me yet. Sad face.

That, and no one has tried tranquilizing me yet.

I personally think amazons will be worse.

Gamestop, if you ordered in store, will be bulk shipped. Amazons will be delivered in a single shipment of 1 box. Ups will probably throw then around like noones business. I just looked in the back of a UPs truck yesterday and it was trashed.
One of the launch PS4's I bought from Amazon suffered from the BLOD. I can thank UPS for that.

keep an eye on amazon i was just able to get a 360 ghost edition, but it went out of stock again after i completed check out. guessing stock will be trickling in and out for the other systems as well

so the Walmart preorder I placed for the Xbone GE yesterday, the one I assumed would be cancelled since is was labeled as "backordered", just got an estimated shipping confirmation right now. I'm now stuck with an extra Xbox One GE.

I would be more than happy to forward it to a fellow CAG here at cost ($161). PM meh

EpDySYo.jpg

Ghost editions picked up. Sold my extra to a nice group of guys for about $10 over MSRP and taxes combined. Very good experience.

Got to best buy and said they did not have enough Limited Edition copies to fill my order. Even though the web site says the LE is in stock at that store right now. Ridiculous ... 

I didn't get any poster or wristband, but I was apparently the only guy at my Gamestop to get a Ghost Edition on PS4. The shell box was damaged, but since it was the only one I guess I'll live with it.

Best Buy gave us a shirt, wristbands and posters here. Somewhat disappointed that I wasn't tranquilized by Matt. Next time I'll give him more notice ;)

At my Best Buy, I was the first person in line to NOT get a tshirt, which was really the only reason I went tonight instead of tomorrow. Sigh. Apparently many of their ghost editions were damaged. They had one extra not reserved so I saw them swap it out for a guy who got a damaged one. I guess everyone else is SOL if theirs is one of the damaged ones. There were definitely more people picking up the white ps4 bundle than there were people just picking up the game.

[attachment=8039:2014-09-09 00.59.42.jpg]

Got Destiny! Didn't get a wristband, but meh (ok I it hurts me a little, but nothing some pew pew can't heal)

A lot ppl on my friends list are already playing, so jelly. Im hoping I can score some left over swag at BB when I pick up my LE in a few hours. The poster looks pretty cool.

bread's done
Back