destiny limited edition back in stock on amazon

Anybody in here go to GS and pickup the PS4 bundle have the Vanguard dlc print on the receipt? Only the sparrow dlc printed on mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody in here go to GS and pickup the PS4 bundle have the Vanguard dlc print on the receipt? Only the sparrow dlc printed on mine.
I was worried about this but the code is inside the disc along with a 30 day PS+ code. I guess everyone that buys a copy out of this first batch gets it, no preorder needed.

Damn! Arrived 1 person late! Missed out on the shirt! So jelly of the person in front of me! Argh! Obly got a wristband and poster. Oh well

Damn! Arrived 1 person late! Missed out on the shirt! So jelly of the person in front of me! Argh! Obly got a wristband and poster. Oh well

I think I got one of the Target PS4 Ghost Editions. What a time to flip open my laptop. Now for almost a month of nail biting, while I wait for them to ship it.

I didn't get any poster or wristband, but I was apparently the only guy at my Gamestop to get a Ghost Edition on PS4. The shell box was damaged, but since it was the only one I guess I'll live with it.

I was the only person at my Best Buy who had a got a Ghost Edition at all. They had no extras and nobody else had preordered one at that store. When the guys behind the counter mentioned that another person in line said "He must have ordered it day one" and I said "Actually it was about a week later. They still had Ghosts for the 360 available then."

At my Best Buy, I was the first person in line to NOT get a tshirt, which was really the only reason I went tonight instead of tomorrow. Sigh. Apparently many of their ghost editions were damaged. They had one extra not reserved so I saw them swap it out for a guy who got a damaged one. I guess everyone else is SOL if theirs is one of the damaged ones. There were definitely more people picking up the white ps4 bundle than there were people just picking up the game.
I was the second person not to get a shirt at my Best Buy. My Ghost Edition Box was also damaged but I didn't notice till I got back out to my truck. I was disappointed that the case was actually cardboard and not plastic. but I'm still happy to be one of the few people probably in my whole city to get one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Talked to my friend that works at bestbuy. They only had one ghost edition preordered and its a 360. Hehe!

I was at a fairly small GS here in town and it had almost 300 people show up tonight. I was one of 8 Ghost editions, crazy. Mine is in perfect shape too :D

300? Holy carp
Yeah it blew me away, they had people in groups of 10 and I was in group 5. It went back to group 15 and there were just as many people milling about the parking lot waiting to try their luck.

Never seen anything like that and I camped out for the 360 launch in college.

This might be a stupid question, but when Best Buy has a midnight opening, do they stay open for the day or is it just a couple of hours?

Man, people sure love their shooters. I'll be getting this game as well, but I have to admit that I am getting a little bored of shooters lately unless they are completely and totally original. Like the first BioShock was. But a thousand new shooters come out every single year, and I think the genre is a little stale.

Hopefully this game brings something fresh to the table.

I was the only person at my Best Buy who had a got a Ghost Edition at all. They had no extras and nobody else had preordered one at that store. When the guys behind the counter mentioned that another person in line said "He must have ordered it day one" and I said "Actually it was about a week later. They still had Ghosts for the 360 available then."

I was the second person not to get a shirt at my Best Buy. My Ghost Edition Box was also damaged but I didn't notice till I got back out to my truck. I was disappointed that the case was actually cardboard and not plastic. but I'm still happy to be one of the few people probably in my whole city to get one.
I was also the only one with a Ghost edition where I went. The BB near me doesn't sell much as far as gaming goes, but they are successful because they move a lot of bigger ticket items. There were only 15 people there when I picked up my PS4 at midnight last year, and there were only 10 people there tonight picking up Destiny, and 2 of them were off-duty employees. Needless to say, there were plenty of t-shirts, bracelets, and posters to go around.

To BB's credit, my Ghost edition was in perfect condition. Didn't see any others in the cabinet they kept mine in, so like a few others posting earlier, I might have been the only Ghost in the whole store.

This might be a stupid question, but when Best Buy has a midnight opening, do they stay open for the day or is it just a couple of hours?
Typically, they open from midnight to 2 am is what I've been told. I'm sure if they're really busy, though, they'll stay open until everyone there has had a chance to pick up.

Any emails from Amazon regarding Pre-order bonuses, or is the consensus that they will be packaged in the game box?

Thanks for posting that. :)

What's the deal with this? I'm unaware of those codes. Either way, it's not working on Chrome for Mac. :/
I just did it on my mac book. The command doesn't work just goto View--> Developer ---> Javascript Console and paste the code in and press enter.

Yeah, if I'm correct then GS was the only retailer with exclusive content (the sparrow).

But there may have been some digital copy only exclusives too?

I ordered my ghost edition for xb1 from walmart and my delivery date got changed to friday. They did refund me twice the amount i paid for shipping for the inconvience

Got a ghost on a walk in yesterday at BB. I was 1st in line had a limited and vanilla pre ordered. Ps4 version

My PS4 Ghost Edition from Bestbuy has been stuck in preparing order for over 15 hours.  No shipping notification yet.  Not good.

No goodies for me when I picked up my LE at BB, but I think I may have got an extra expansion pass and vangaurd voucher in my case. They all have unique codes on the back. Did this happen to anyone else?

2w6ewzc.jpg

I haven't gotten mine yet, but if you did indeed receive doubles, that's pretty cool. Maybe you can recoup some of the cost of the game by selling those.

No goodies for me when I picked up my LE at BB, but I think I may have got an extra expansion pass and vangaurd voucher in my case. They all have unique codes on the back. Did this happen to anyone else?

2w6ewzc.jpg
If they work I would be willing to buy them off you. GS screwed up my PS4 LE order.

Similar experience for me with a Ghost Edition, was the 4th person in line at mine, when I got to the counter I asked if the one on display was pre-ordered, the guy said no and swapped it in for my regular version pre-order.  With Movers Coupon and the GCU discount it came to being $109 w/o tax.  That with the Tshirt poster etc. made it a great night.

Newegg y you no ship my ghost...

I got on chat and the person was useless...they said it should come into stock today then get processed into an actual order, then ship in the next couple of days...

Anyone get any notifications from Newegg yet or are we all in the same boat?

Thank you youngoz and tearsintherain for the free destiny codes and making it easy to enter. Sadly I just find out I don't get the beta emblem because my account wasn't tied to my psn before. Shit.

Newegg y you no ship my ghost...

I got on chat and the person was useless...they said it should come into stock today then get processed into an actual order, then ship in the next couple of days...

Anyone get any notifications from Newegg yet or are we all in the same boat?
Newegg sucks, they have a distribution center 15 miles from my house in New Jersey, and shipped my black ops II limited edition from California and I didn't get it till Friday.

Anyone get their Amazon Vanguard bonus content yet? I haven't gotten an email and I'm not home to see if it's in the package with the game.

When I went in midday yesterday, they showed me they had 5 leftover LEs, so I got there super early and was 7th in line. But then they said that they had none and those were pulled for the website at 10.

bread's done
Back