Detoxification of the body

[quote name='Halo05']Stupid-ass stoners. I mean, people say that pot is harmless but that's sort of an oversimplification. In reasonable doses, sure. But the above-mentioned retard apparently smoked so much that he thought his hydroponics setup was his greatest accomplishment. I think that guy can be safely weeded (har-har) out and ground up into fertilizer. He'll accomplish more that way.[/QUOTE]

You seriously need to lighten the fuck up or you're going to get an ulcer.

[quote name='FrankySox']I don't do anything illegal, I'm 21 I drink beer, and have been experimenting this summer.
[/QUOTE]

What did you say?

[quote name='Bagel Fuzzynuts']You seriously need to lighten the fuck up or you're going to get an ulcer.[/QUOTE]

Too late, I'm having a heart attack as I type this.

[quote name='daphatty']Take a BIG shit. All will be well after that.[/QUOTE]

not if the OP has Hemorrhoids..... take that from personal experience.

[quote name='Halo05']Too late, I'm having a heart attack as I type this.[/QUOTE]

LMAO. You should have said you had an angina. Comedy gold.

8.5 for effort.

[quote name='the ender']Doing anything illegal on a daily basis is always dumb.[/quote]

Yeah, every day of your life you should always comply with every law, however unjust, illogical or immoral you may find it.

Great philosophy, could you please move to North Korea now, thanks.

[quote name='camoor']Yeah, every day of your life you should always comply with every law, however unjust, illogical or immoral you may find it.

Great philosophy, could you please move to North Korea now, thanks.[/quote]

You don't HAVE to follow every law you personally find unjust, illogical, or immoral... as long as you're willing to deal with the consequences of getting caught.

Tell the judge that you find it immoral, and that's why you broke it. That always goes over really well, I've heard. :D

I talked to my friend Onterrio and he said you should buy this.

http://www.thewhizzinator.com/

He said it always worked for him until he was caught with the device at an airport check. His employer eventually found out the incident and he was fired. So just don't get caught with it and you'll be fine.

[quote name='RawisJericho']I talked to my friend Onterrio and he said you should buy this.

http://www.thewhizzinator.com/

He said it always worked for him until he was caught with the device at an airport check. His employer eventually found out the incident and he was fired. So just don't get caught with it and you'll be fine.[/QUOTE]

Onterrio Smith! lol. Boo Vikings...E-A-G-L-E-S, EAGLES!

bread's done
Back