Devil May Cry 3 Deals?

yanksdude15

CAGiversary!
Anything Good? Online, is there any free overnight shipping? B&M, Any stores have it for $39.99? Thanks to all who respond.

Best Buy has it for a little less than $40 if you're in the special reward zone thing. Dunno about anything else.

I see.... Ah, yes the Reward Zone thing, currently not a member and I think it costs 10 bucks to sign up... I could make an attempt to get one of the idiots at Wal-Mart to price match it, but we'll see. Thanks for the post though.

i think best buy has it for 39.99 this week...but it comes out on thursday of this week...so this thursday to saturday, you can get it for 39.99 if my info is correct ;)

check the BB ad

Unfortunately, I don't have a Fry's near me. I think they're only located on the West Coast (California mostly I believe), and I'm a New Yorker.

And yes swetooth9 Best Buy has a "Member Price" of 40 bucks. Good deal if you are already in the Rewards Program, which otherwise is a 10 dollar activation fee....

if you know somebody with a rewards card can you just go in with them and get the sale price?

also could you use that $5 off ps2 games over $30 bucks on this deal as well

DMC3 for 35 would be a nice price!

bread's done
Back