Devil May Cry DE (Xbox one) $6.99 clearance @BB

theghost4413

CAGiversary!
Just left Best Buy with a copy of Devil May Cry DE for the Xbox One for $6.99 brand new. It rang in as clearance and after GC Unlocked it came to a total of $5.59

Also note Sleeping Dogs DE came up at $11.99 new as well and $9.59 after GC.

Not sure about PS4 versions as they didn't have any.

Last edited by a moderator:
SKU is definitely 3327063 but went to my local BB and it was an good day
600483db495abdf533b2d23f05b7ce45.jpg

BestBuy.com said no store in town had DMC or Sleeping Dogs for the :xb1: in stock.  Went to a nearby store and found one DMC copy for $14.99, picked it up for $11.99 with GCU.  Sleeping Dogs was also marked at $14.99 but they didn't have any.  The Wolf Among US :xb1: was $8.99 but I already have it

$10.99 at my store. I passed since I was looking for a filler for the 4 for $20 promo at GameStop.
But it has an $8 base TIV at Gamestop, which would make it a pretty good filler through that promo ($9.79+tax w/ GCU -> $13.80 w/ PUR and three other PS4/XB1 games).

Picked up one for $10 after GCU. Not sure how everyone is finding it cheaper. The two stores by me that had it , listed it as $12.99. Still happy with my purchase thanks op! :)

My store had it rang up as 12.99 preGCU or $11.xx after gcu and tax. Since I drove there specifically for that game, I decided to lose out on the $4 to save time. Still worth it. Thanks OP. Decided to leave sleeping dogs on the shelf despite the art book. Don't have much time like I used to sadly

I work at Best Buy. I can confirm sleeping dogs is ringing up at 11.99, even the ones with the "$19.99 value" stickers on them. I just scanned one on our register.

Checked 2 Best Buys for Xbone version & no dice. Oh well I guess my 360 version will have to do for now. Might end up seeing this game within a dollar or 2 of this price in the future hopefully.

I picked up a copy at my BB yesterday. It wasn't $6.99 though. There were only two copies at the bottom of one of those $19.99 bins. It rang up $12.99, $10.xx after GCU.

$10.99 (pre-GCU) for DMC for me.  Such a weird number.  I'll watch that store to see if the price falls anymore in the next 44 days.

So did anyone successfully find a copy of Sleeping Dogs for PS4?

Update: Checked out one of the local Best Buys in Chattanooga, TN. They were all out of PS4 DMC and Sleeping Dog's. Had several copies of both games for the XBONE though.

Couldn't find DMC, but did find Sleeping Dogs and Warriors Orochi 3 both for Xbox One for $8.99 each in store. Bought one of each and left the last ones on the shelf for someone else to snag. Great deals.

My friend went to BB for Batman AK, while he said he saw PS4 Sleeping Dogs on the shelf, he didnt price check it. Any idea what it might ring up as?

My friend went to BB for Batman AK, while he said he saw PS4 Sleeping Dogs on the shelf, he didnt price check it. Any idea what it might ring up as?
Probably anywhere between $8.99 and $19.99, the clearance prices here seem to be store specific and can vary between stores.

12 games?!?!? That's child's play. Mine is in the 100s....I guess that's what happens when you have been on this webite for 13 years.
Joined few years ago. Have GOW3 CE, Skyrim CE, Assassin creed 3 CE, Batman AC CE, So many ds/3ds games, Gamecube games, etc, have such a large backlog, but love video games so much. Love the Gameboy advance games. Got xbox one and wii u, but trying to unload due to impluse buy and want to catch up on the retro games.

has anyone been able to find DMC on clearance in southern cali?

thanks in advance

Is there a way to search Best Buy's site by dcpi number or whatever it is for State of Decay to see what stores might have it?
You can only check the availability through their Seach Stores function online, given that the item it still in the system, other than that you have to roll the dice with searching the B&M

bread's done
Back