Dewy's Adventure Wii Preorder Bonus -- A Dewy Plush!

utopianmachine

Nintendo Fangirl
Feedback
241 (100%)
If anyone subscribes to Nintendo Power, you'll have seen the recent issue where you found you were looking at the sequel to Elebits. My bad, actually, Konami is working on a new adventure staring Dewy, an ah...dew. Drop. Thing. Anyway, the world is full of the splendid and colorful, and at first glance, it does appear to be a likely natural habitat for Elebits. But Konami promises an all-new adventure in which the most unlikely of heroes masters the excitement of being a drop of water.

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=B230083C

B230083Cbm.jpg

Must...resist...plush!!!

Dang, I plan to buy this game, but being a CAG I really don't want to pay full price. But at the same time I really want that plush. :whistle2:k

[quote name='D. Monic']Must...resist...plush!!!

Dang, I plan to buy this game, but being a CAG I really don't want to pay full price. But at the same time I really want that plush. :whistle2:k[/quote]

Splurging once in a while isn't that bad. Anyways, $30 for the game, $20 for a plushy!

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']Is he supposed to look like a condom?[/quote]

What kind of condoms have you been using? I don't think I've ever seen any with feet... yet.

On a serious note its a cute plush but I have no clue what I would do with it... the game sounds interesting though.

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']Is he supposed to look like a condom?[/QUOTE]

I read your comment too fast and i thought you suggested that they should include a condom with the plush.

So... Has this shipped for anybody yet? Supposed to ship today. Of course, they EB/GS changed the release date a couple of times already.

Also, I ordered this with Assassin's Creed Limited Edition. They will ship everything separately, right? My mistake for doing it all on one order.

My order status is "processing" which I take as a sign that it'll be shipping soon.

Since it comes with the plushie, I'm guessing they can't ship Media Mail and will go UPS, even if you chose the value shipping. At least that's how the bonus styli for DS games ship. I usually get UPS orders from Gamestop in one day, so even if it ships tomorrow, I'll probably get it by Thurs.

I received a call from Aeris that it was supposed to be ready for pickup tomorrow. :whistle2:s

Forgot this moved up to this week for some odd reason. Guess I'll run back to EB tomorrow to pick it up, with another 10% off coupon. :D

Woohoo! My copy of Dewy just arrived with the plush. They must have shipped out yesterday. Came UPS as expected (I'm in Michigan).

The Dewy plush is larger than I expected and very nice. I was hesitant to pay full price for this game (or any game for that matter), but I'm very happy with the plush so I'm glad I pre-ordered.

If you pre-ordered, keep an eye out for a brown truck. Your Dewy is on its way.

Mine is showing shipped at GS.com, but it wasn't yesterday.

D. Monic, what kind of shipping did you pay for? I chose Saver. :whistle2:k

[quote name='Rocko']Mine is showing shipped at GS.com, but it wasn't yesterday.

D. Monic, what kind of shipping did you pay for? I chose Saver. :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]
I used the USA Value shipping with the SAVER coupon code for free shipping. It ended up shipping UPS 3-Day Select.

If you haven't already, check your order status at Gamestop and click the tracking number link, which takes you to the tracking page at the UPS site. Then click the "View package progress" link. It showed that my package shipped at around 11pm last night and got here overnight.

[quote name='D. Monic']I used the USA Value shipping with the SAVER coupon code for free shipping. It ended up shipping UPS 3-Day Select.

If you haven't already, check your order status at Gamestop and click the tracking number link, which takes you to the tracking page at the UPS site. Then click the "View package progress" link. It showed that my package shipped at around 11pm last night and got here overnight.[/quote]

Ah, thanks. Looks like mine shipped 4AM this morning going to Hialeah, FL, wherever the hell that is.

...Looking at Wikipedia, it's in the southern tip of Florida on the east coast. I'm on the opposite coast of Florida, and more north. Why the hell would they ship it there?

In any case, scheduled for the 21st, but I'd like to see it tomorrow.

Picked up a copy today and got the free plush with it and man is it big :D . I figure that I will get it again at TRU with the B2G1F deal and then return one to GS. I usually refuse to buy anything from GS but to get the free plush from them and returning the game makes it all worth while.

bread's done
Back