Diablo 3 available for pre-order at Amazon

Hehe, I know this is far from accurate, but for fun, Amazon's bestsellers list right now has Diablo III at #5 with 1 day in the top 100.

Wonder how long D3 will sustain... can it be top 100 from now till release X years later?

SC shot up to #9.

I guess I am confused as to how this is a deal and why its in the video game deals section.

Game wont be out for awhile, no bonus offers for it, its obviously overshot in price and will come down, no sale or anything else.

I LOVE Diablo games, and want a Diablo movie made, but some COMMON SENSE for you people.

It's NOT going to be anytime soon. They are still on the 1st Teaser trailer... and we haven't seen screenshots of the Hellish levels yet. I bet at least 1+ year BANK on it!!!

I would be SHOCKED if it comes out this year... then it means it will be rushed and game will SUCK then people will COMPLAIN how bad the game is!!!

Please let them take their TIME and make the game as Awesome as it can! :D

[quote name='doooork']even though thisll be the only PC game ill have boughten in about 10 years, the price is rediculous for this reason..

[/QUOTE]

wut.

Too early of a preorder for me. It's been confirmed it's not coming out in 2010. They're pushing for a late 2011/2012 release.

By the way, by most gaming companies' standards, Diablo III should have been released already. Blizzard just likes to take their god damn time.

By most company's standard, we would be playing Diablo VI this year :)

I am more than willing to wait forever for Blizzard's game tho, they've earn my patience.

Anyway, I did pre-order, only so that I would remember when the pre-order went up and how many days in stayed in top 100... no harm done anyway.

[quote name='gargus']I guess I am confused as to how this is a deal and why its in the video game deals section.

Game wont be out for awhile, no bonus offers for it, its obviously overshot in price and will come down, no sale or anything else.[/QUOTE]

I understand. I'm the OPer. I thought about it, and decided to do it. But, I guess there was at least one person who benefited :)

[quote name='animeomega']Just popped into my gold box too, thanks OP[/QUOTE]

Actually, :imwithst:, so make that two people.

[quote name='solarisv']This doesn't belong in the deals section when it's not a deal, it's a "hey look, amazon has pre-orders up with an unknown release date and unconfirmed pricing".[/QUOTE]

[quote name='gargus']I guess I am confused as to how this is a deal and why its in the video game deals section.

Game wont be out for awhile, no bonus offers for it, its obviously overshot in price and will come down, no sale or anything else.[/QUOTE]

Totally agree. How is this a deal?

[quote name='Ocajavati']Yeah...

Blizzard got us by the balls, and they know it.[/QUOTE]

I guess. Although I don't play World of Warcraft and I don't really care about Starcraft II.

I am a Diablo fan, though... it would be nice (at that price) if it included some sort of dumb pre-order bonus.

[quote name='chopper']Exactly. The unicorn will ship, arrive at your house, and die of old age before this game is in stores.[/QUOTE]

I can't believe I had missed this response. Epic.

[quote name='WormFOODx']I lol'd, then I cried in the reality of the statement.[/QUOTE]

It's okay, man. Just let it all out.

This price is likely going to be seen again on other big PC games. After all, didn't Activision test this "successfully" with the PC version of Modern Warfare 2 in the UK? People still bought it at the console price, so now they're doing the same in other markets.

Bad thing is there's no way I won't buy this game even with the higher price.

[quote name='Raymond']Totally agree. How is this a deal?[/QUOTE]

Agreed. This to me is just a step below someone posting something in a wrong forum, except instead of them getting 3 pages of discussion they get humiliated.

bread's done
Back