Diablo III T-Shirt - $5 - Nerdy Tees

These are like the shirts that the some Blizzard staffers got after the brouhaha over the rainbows and perceived lack of darkness in the early DIII shots.

[quote name='drock']These are like the shirts that the some Blizzard staffers got after the brouhaha over the rainbows and perceived lack of darkness in the early DIII shots.[/QUOTE]

Ohhhh. hahaha, then that is pretty funny. stupid people complaining about a rainbow appearing near a waterfall.

Ummmm....No

picture.php

with shipping costing more than the price of the tshirt itself, i ordered two just to offset the shipping a bit. $9 per tshirt after shipping isn't too bad if you buy 2.

I've wanted this shirt ever since I first saw it. Damn Blizzard. Why won't they put this in their store? I don't wanna have to buy a knock off but I might have to.

Very tempting but I think I'm going to wait for someone to make the "official" white one they showed at Blizzcon.
diablo3-rainbow-shirt1.jpg

thats the one I'm talking about.

awesome shirt, I like what they're doing there. I wouldn't be caught wearing it though. It's almost wall hanging material though

I was all expecting a disappointing dark serious shirt and then bam my hopes were fulfilled with rainbows and unicorns!!! I'm ordering one!

Edit- Well I'm beyond disappointed, try to add to cart then see they're all sold out. :(

Please tell me that people don't actually wear this.

There is this kid in one of my college classes that wears a Persona 3 or Final Fantasy shirt all the time. There is nothing wrong with playing games, but that is seriously pushing it.

Do I get women if I wear this?

That'd be the ONLY way I'll even wear this!

I Hate the fact how Diablo 3 is looking Too Warcraftish!

No S/M love? Damn, I wanted one of these.

Layziebones: I'd wear this definitely, it's hilarious and awesome.

[quote name='Layziebones']Please tell me that people don't actually wear this.

There is this kid in one of my college classes that wears a Persona 3 or Final Fantasy shirt all the time. There is nothing wrong with playing games, but that is seriously pushing it.[/quote]

:applause:
sorry we're not as fashionable as you are.

Please show us what we should be wearing so we can all be sheople and buy A&F, Hollister, and AE.

:roll:

I knew what this was the second I saw the title, I've been waiting for this!

And I guess I'll have to keep waiting.

I can see why it's $5. I thought it was a Care Bears shirt. I do like the Galaga "You complete me" shirt though. I'd actually buy that one if the XL was in stock.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='neocisco']I can see why it's $5. I thought it was a Care Bears shirt. I do like the Galaga "You complete me" shirt though. I'd actually buy that one if the XL was in stock.[/QUOTE]

That's funny, that one caught my eye too. I just don't want to pay that much.

I never understood why people like these shirts. The Diablo one is funny but I've always thought its better to wear video game shirts that are more subtle.

That's hilarious considering all the people crying and whining over Diablo 3 not being Diablo and being too colorful.

[quote name='Layziebones']Please tell me that people don't actually wear this.

There is this kid in one of my college classes that wears a Persona 3 or Final Fantasy shirt all the time. There is nothing wrong with playing games, but that is seriously pushing it.[/QUOTE]

You have a football helmet for an avatar and have room to talk? Let me guess you drive a big truck too right? Trying to compensate for something or hide something?

Anyways I bought one of these shirts, my only regret is that I didn't but 2 for when this one wears out.

[quote name='GhaleonsDeadMyFriend']Let me guess, you are the guy I see in the break room wearing Chinese dragon print t-shirts?[/quote]

I don't know if you noticed but those shirts have dragons on them...DRAGONS. Nuff' said.

I picked up one for my undying love for Diablo and knock-off merch...and unicorns. The original design was much more colorful, but I don't think Blizzard will be selling those anytime soon. And if they don't that means major money on ebay for these ones!

ROFL great joke thread.

I wouldnt buy one unless it said "WoW Gh3yness" on it and had that purple screenshot comparision

[quote name='MSI Magus']You have a football helmet for an avatar and have room to talk? Let me guess you drive a big truck too right? Trying to compensate for something or hide something?

Anyways I bought one of these shirts, my only regret is that I didn't but 2 for when this one wears out.[/quote]

What does football have to do with anything? So anyone that likes football automatically drives a truck and has something to hide. That may be the stupidest thing I have ever read.

[quote name='Layziebones']What does football have to do with anything? So anyone that likes football automatically drives a truck and has something to hide. That may be the stupidest thing I have ever read.[/QUOTE]

No its more that you feel a need to act like things are gay just because they dont match the stereotype of manliness. Given that fact I was saying a football helmet(one of the stereotypes)fits well.

[quote name='MSI Magus']No its more that you feel a need to act like things are gay just because they dont match the stereotype of manliness. Given that fact I was saying a football helmet(one of the stereotypes)fits well.[/quote]

Pretty much agreeing with this guy. My bro in law is like this, its really funny. Does stuff like carry heavy stuff by himself to show how strong he is. Paid extra money for the same phone that I did just because he didn't want to get a berry color. It's really hilarious.

bread's done
Back