Diamond and Pearl Thread 1-A (Friend Codes; Online Discussion; Trades, Battles, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='SL4IN']ok. who wants an eevee? i currently have 3 that are hatched, then i will need to breed more.[/QUOTE]

Can I get a couple of those off of you?

OK folks, here's the deal.

I have 6 sets of johto starters egged and ready to go. i also have 2 spiritomb eggs atm.

Johto Starters = Cyndaquil, totodile, and chikorita

I will be back this afternoon in a few hours and will start giving them out. Do not PM me, it becomes a mess real quick trying to dig through and fairly work together the pms and the thread posts.

I will post when I get back that I am here and ready to distribute. Then anyone who posts in the thread that they want em, can have em, first come first serve. Don't PM, and you cannot get in line til i get back and open the market. It's my own little wii launch:lol:

Sorry to sound dicky about it, but i don't want to get swamped and i don't want to have to wait for 5 days for someone else to be on again at the same time im on.

See you guys in a couple hours.

[quote name='Ahadi']Can I get a couple of those off of you?[/quote]

i can breed some more.

the only problem with breeding, eevee takes almost 9,000 steps to hatch

but i'll have more eevee's by tonight, so i'll be able to give everyone what they want hopefully.

I'll take one of the eevees. NP traken that pokemon is pretty badass looking I'm jealous. One of these nights i'll bug some people to help me mule over my pokemon from the Japanese Diamond I have.

ok hohez

I have pichu, chimchar, turtwig(1 for now), and piplup eggs if anyone needs, I can breed up some charmander eggs if needed

Pm if you want some of these eggs!

theunsane and doomed, your eevees are almost ready.

i have recorded both your friend codes, please add me.

and doomed, your houndour is almos ready too.

edit: from now on, if you want an egg i'm offering, please pm me about it.

[quote name='SL4IN']i can breed some more.

the only problem with breeding, eevee takes almost 9,000 steps to hatch

but i'll have more eevee's by tonight, so i'll be able to give everyone what they want hopefully.[/QUOTE]

It's no big deal. Whenever is easy for you to get them to me and however is easiest for you, egg or actual form.

[quote name='SL4IN']ok. who wants an eevee? i currently have 3 that are hatched, then i will need to breed more.[/quote]
i'll take one

and i can help you, trakan if you still need it EDIT NVM

Could I also take an eevee if there's any left? Oh and hohez sorry about earlier I don't know what was going on with the wifi connection. Hopefully later today we could try trading again and see if it works this time. Could I also get a set of the johto starters?

Now I'm going to start breeding the three starters: pinpulp, turtwig and chimchar. Hopefully by tomorrow I should have a couple of eggs if anyone wants one.

pm me people!!!!

ok here's who i have that wants an eevee.
doomed
ahadi
swetooth9
mex25
spiwak
squirell007

ok, i have 3 hatched and 1 egg, so the first ones that get it are doomed, ahadi, swetooth9 and mex25. all of you record my FC! i have all of yours and i'll be on shortly, probably in about 30 minutes or so.

[quote name='Mex25']Nice. I'll be breeding a couple of eggs then I'll jump on in a few.[/quote]

mex you'll be getting the egg eevee. just to let you know, i only have 4 right now (3 hatched 1 egg).

[quote name='SL4IN']mex you'll be getting the egg eevee. just to let you know, i only have 4 right now (3 hatched 1 egg).[/quote]
That's cool.

ok the first four on my list:

doomed - getting eevee
ahadi - getting eevee
swetooth9 - getting eevee
mex25 - getting eevee egg

i'll be on in roughly ~20 minutes, so just set to invite and look for me to respond. i'll take anything, but nothing too crappy now. AND ALSO if i'm trading you and you have pearl, I WANT A SLOWPOKE FOR EEVEE.

see y'all on in about 20 min.

[quote name='Skooljester']umm seriously? lol

Anyone wanna PM how to get a friend code? lol
sorta kinda never got around to setting up the wi-fi[/quote]

go downstairs in a pokemon center and the woman should give it to you 0.o

hohez, I'd love a set of the starters if you don't mind.
sl4in - Eevee would be awesome too, I'm cool with just an egg if you don't want to hatch it too.

FC in my sig - hitting the store to replace a lost frisbee golf disc, back in 30ish if either of you are around.

OK, taking 6 orders for johto starters.

Cyndaquil, totodile, and chikorita. If you want them, please be ready now to go wifi and get them. If you cant go online now, don't worry there will be more soon.

5 to go after blackjaw
4 to go after halfbent
3 to go after squirrel
2 to go after the groovey Cactuar

[quote name='blackjaw']im in...logging on now and adding you

Edit: Do you want a Murkrow (diamond exclusive)?[/quote]

Yes, I'd like one actually =)

Back in now, only had 1 poke on me so i couldnt trade.

[quote name='blackjaw']Its all yours ;)[/quote]

It's for all 3 of the johtos so make sure you go get 2 more trash trades. :)

[quote name='halfbent']So I just sit on wifi and do invite>trade and just wait? I've only used the Union room so far. =\[/quote]

not the union room, go downstairs to the right in the pokecenter, and yeah just select trade, ill brt

[quote name='hohez']Yes, I'd like one actually =)

Back in now, only had 1 poke on me so i couldnt trade.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Hohez for the eggs...now its time to go sit on them and wait for my new friends to arrive!

Once I start breeding I'm sure we will trade again!

[quote name='hohez']not the union room, go downstairs to the right in the pokecenter, and yeah just select trade, ill brt[/quote]
Yup that's what I did, it just didn't show any indication that anyone else was online. Was why I was wondering. =)

edit - Thanks a ton Hohez! Time to hatch! =D

On an offhand note, when you breed new ones, do they always hatch at lvl 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back