Diamond; Pearl; Platinum 1-A (Friend Codes; Online Discussion; Trades, Battles, etc.)

I know I don't post much on this thread, but that's primarily cause I'm not that into battling. I would however be interested in a Pokemon Social group.

[quote name='option.iv']Well, wouldn't hurt for us to make a pokemon social group. I vote sl4in for making it. ;P

I'm also free tonight for battles or wutev.[/quote]

Guess I'll get on it then.. Have work tonight, might battle afterwards, which would be around 9:30 central.

EDIT: created the group and invited all of the recent posters in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back playing pokemon after a good break. I need to get the last badge, and tackle the elite four soon.

Finally leveled up a geodude high enough to evolve and be part of my team. Anyone want to help me evolve him to golem tonight?

I think I'll start playing my Diamond again anyone have an untouched Gamestop Deoxys or an untouched Toys R Us Darkrai. I have a Movie Darkrai from Jap I can trade for it.

[quote name='eliter1']I think I'll start playing my Diamond again anyone have an untouched Gamestop Deoxys or an untouched Toys R Us Darkrai. I have a Movie Darkrai from Jap I can trade for it.[/quote]

I have both if you want them.

I'm playing Pokemon again, I suppose in preperation for Platinum coming out not-so-soon (in America, at least). Anyone up for some battles later this evening?

I can battle tomorrow if you would still like to. Need to get it all out since starting next week, platinum will likely be the only game I play.

I once had a Dragonite that had Thunderbolt, Surf, Flamethrower, and Ice Beam. Unfortunately Dragonites are slow and arn't great at Special Attacks.

[quote name='SL4IN']Got my dragonite, but I'm confused as to why Nintendo decided it should be a Special Attacking dragonite :whistle2:s[/quote]

I'm confused as to why Nintendo decided it should be a Dragonite.

This is coming from someone who considers Dragonite to be one of his top 10 favorite Pokemon.

[quote name='DQT']I'm confused as to why Nintendo decided it should be a Dragonite.

This is coming from someone who considers Dragonite to be one of his top 10 favorite Pokemon.[/QUOTE]

Because Level 50 Pokemon are tournament-legal apparently and wanted to include all the final evolution Pokemon. Dragonair doesn't evolve until Level 55.

Would Dragonite be the last of all the final evolution Pokemon then?

Even if they don't want give out Jirachi or Celebi, I'd still love it if they gave away Suicune/Entei/Raikou instead of a tournament Pokemon.

Tyranitar evolves from Pupitar at level 55. As far as I know, that's it. There's probably some other random dorks they can give for "tournament legal" level 50, like Agility Metagross... But eh, it'd be nice if they gave some better stuff out.

Can't you get Yache berries normally anyway? It's "nice" but not a big deal. On a side note, the instructions are a little misleading. You're not just limited to 2 Wonder Cards. I now have a total of 3; Manaphy, Deoxys, Dragonite. The instructions say that if you have *more than* 2 Wonder Cards, you need to delete one to make room. For some reason, I had gotten the idea that you could *only* have 2.

True, but I'd rather have something else on my Dragonite besides a half-damage berry. Then again, I also prefer a Physical Dragonite.

Can anyone give me a good place to train my team at? I got to the psychic trainer at the pokemon league and effectively got stomped. I have a lvl 70 raichu, 60 rapidash, 51 torterra, 59 lucario, 53 staraptor, and a 54 gyarados. Do I just have a bad team or are they still too weak?

A Lucario with Dark Pulse should do the trick. Try getting your other guys above 60, as well. Stay at Victory Road for a few, and rematch the trainers.

bread's done
Back