Diamond; Pearl; Platinum 1-A (Friend Codes; Online Discussion; Trades, Battles, etc.)

[quote name='suko_32']HotShotX, how far along are you in completing your final team? I could help test it out :)[/quote]

60+ Hours into the game, and I've only got each member of my team, at the personality I want, all at lvl 1.

Though I have stuffed 4 of them 10 vitamins each in their primary stat.

Also, I currently have 2 of the 6 Power Items I want for EV Training.

~HotShotX

can we trade here?

if so, i have about 30 lv 1 sneasels with ice punch
bread them like crazy

im willing to give them away for free

pokemon FC
DIA 0043 9280 2670

Haha 30? Nice.

Anything you want in return? I've got Johto starters, squirtle charmander gible beldum aerodactyl elekid and even more

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']After a long 2 days, I finally got my Adamant Weavile fully EV trained. Time for Chansey now....[/QUOTE]

Fully EV trained? Noice.

Moxio: Is it possible for me to grab an Elekid from you please?

Silver: Do you still have an Adamant/Jolly Sneasel left? If not I'd love anything else if you don't mind, I'd just have to breed for nature again. =)

I got a bunch of adamant Pursuit/Ice punch/ brick break sneasils but they are all pretty meh on the iv's. I Ev trained the one with the best attack and speed iv and boxed the rest. I wanna say I have 8 left. I'll be back on some time closer to midnight(est) tonight and prob about 7pm morrow so look me up if your still in need of one.
If anyone needs one and can breed me a Careful Duskull or Impish Skar. I would be very thankful.

Unsane, could I have one of your Sneasels? I dont' have much to offer as I am pretty new to Diamond but I guess I could give me Buizel that I never got around to training?

//edit

diamond friend code : 2449 1227 4057

[quote name='SL4IN']how well does your new team look in battle halu?[/QUOTE]
To tell the truth, I played a random player today on serebii irc chat. I killed his first poke by waiting for toxic and building up momentum, then it mysteriously disconnected. He said "Your tactics annoy me" before the convenient disconnect. So yeah, if you wanna get annoyed, you can battle me.

I better look for an auxilary team...

[quote name='halu102']To tell the truth, I played a random player today on serebii irc chat. I killed his first poke by waiting for toxic and building up momentum, then it mysteriously disconnected. He said "Your tactics annoy me" before the convenient disconnect. So yeah, if you wanna get annoyed, you can battle me.

I better look for an auxilary team...[/quote]

dang. but just wondering, do you have your guys at a set level, (if you do, what lvl are they?) and if not, do you just play with the 50/100 lvl cap?

also, my team should be ready enough, just putting the final touches, then I'll be ready to go. my team:

Wailord
Scizor
Forretress
Weezing
Umbreon
Alakazam

[quote name='SL4IN']dang. but just wondering, do you have your guys at a set level, (if you do, what lvl are they?) and if not, do you just play with the 50/100 lvl cap?

also, my team should be ready enough, just putting the final touches, then I'll be ready to go. my team:

Wailord
Scizor
Forretress
Weezing
Umbreon
Alakazam[/QUOTE]
Oh, yeah, just use the caps, makes em much more even. My pokes are all 75 cept like one 100.

Damn, sorry I couldn't battle Halu, I got caught up with some other work and I just lost track of time... I won't be able to go tomorrow either, but I could battle sometime this weekend and I should have all 6 poke's for my team ready for the cap battles at the least. That is, if someone can hook me up with a ditto and possibly a phanpy if I don't get one before then.

Also, does Stealth Rocks stack 3 times ?

[quote name='suko_32']Yay, almost done with my final team!![/quote]

I feel so far behind now. All I have is the Pokemon I used to get through the game with. I have not played lately because I got a lot of 360 games for my birthday and those, along with this being finals week (and now those do not mix well!) are consuming all my time. I am sure after a while I will be fully back into Pokemon.

i still got all these ice punch sneasels i guess ill just release them all

oh and i just learned how to clone via the gts but it takes me a couple of tries to do it.

well my battle team are all in the lvl 40's, with one at lvl 94, but I'm still in the process of getting a few moves to each of them.

PROTIP: Post in the OTT or PM me. I don't check this thread unless I've posted recently. :lol:

Which I guess means I'll be checking it now.

hey everyone, I'm going to be on in a little bit with lvl 1 abra's infected with INFECTIOUS pokerus, so if you want one, either pm me or get a hold of me on voice chat. i'll prolly be on in about 15 mins or so.

bread's done
Back