Did I just fall victim to this Xbox live card scam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='thedarklordxenu']Wow, this thing's still getting action?

Anyway, just an update:

My account still works. I got a message from Microsoft about two weeks ago telling me they noticed that the expiration date on my membership was wrong (it has continually just been saying that it would run out at the end of each month) and they would email me with the correct date. I never received the email, but I did notice that the date was changed to November of 2008 yesterday, so they must have done something.

So...yeah.[/quote]

GRR

This user HAS KNOWING SCAMMED more then enough customers of her, she personally scammed me and she is difficult to communicate in any means PHONES EMAIL ANYTHING! If you have been scammed by her and require infomation to contact her or have information that will help our on going investigation PLEASE PROVIDE US WITH ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING there. Please contact me at​

ALERT this is REAL not a joke, im looking to take her/him down if you have anything that will help! PLEASE DO​

i feel bad for all those people that got scammed by her (esp the ones who lost thousands). If i were you I'd file a claim against her through ebay and paypal. I personally would not risk using the live card she gave me. Scamming people over THOUSANDS of dollars, enough said.

if you have any information on this person, ANYTHING and or were scammed yourself EMAIL ME, we may continue contact over the phone if needed.
PLEASE ADD TO TAKE THIS PERSON DOWN.

I understand that someone got matching IP address from different users on this fourm that you all believe to be heather, please send me that information and anymore information you can get from her. This SCAM has taken money from many people. help put this to an end

email me

[email protected]

Just browsing and I came across (and read, in its entirety) this thread.

I actually bought one of thse "new accounts only" 12+1 cards a few months ago. I had never heard about this scam and figured I was getting a deal. It was annoying that I had to make a new account (and lose all my precious gamerpoints), but it was worth the cost.

I have been using my live account successfully since September, so I'm assuming it's legit. However, the idea of being perma-banned or scammed somehow really chaps my heels because I consider myself pretty tough to scam. In this case, my cheapness might have cost me.

I've been a CAG member for a couple of years now and have over 100+ feedback on ebay, and I'm saying that my account still works fine. I probably wouldn't risk it if I had known, though. Good luck guys.

(the toilet paper + spoon picture was worth the clicks, for sure.)

Can this thread just get locked?

The message has been put across -- Heather is a scammer, the cards are likely a scam. Microsoft says that 'new user only' cards don't exist.

Case closed, lets move along.

HEATHER IS A SCAMMER!!!! and you want to LOCK THIS UP!!?!?!? you must be another account that she created to "be on her side" I cant believe this, amoung just a handfull of us are getting scammed thousands of dollars, and you want it closed!!!! This is all here to help people who were scammed and could be. Also its a place where the people have been scammed will come together. ANY INFO THAT WILL HELP TO LOCATE OR EVEN COMMUNICATE with her would be more then gratefull.

email me at

[email protected]

[quote name='thisisallforthespam']HEATHER IS A SCAMMER!!!! and you want to LOCK THIS UP!!?!?!? you must be another account that she created to "be on her side" I cant believe this, amoung just a handfull of us are getting scammed thousands of dollars, and you want it closed!!!! This is all here to help people who were scammed and could be. Also its a place where the people have been scammed will come together. ANY INFO THAT WILL HELP TO LOCATE OR EVEN COMMUNICATE with her would be more then gratefull.

email me at

[email protected][/quote]
Oh yeah.. My hundreds of posts in dozens of different threads, starting a year before this thread came into being is a clever ruse. You found me out.

... idiot...

[quote name='thisisallforthespam']ANY INFO THAT WILL HELP TO LOCATE OR EVEN COMMUNICATE with her would be more then gratefull.

email me at

[email protected][/QUOTE]

I think spammy boy here wants to try and tap that ass.

I dont think I can explain how this situation im in feels. Ok I think this might work for you guys... OK look at it THIS WAY. I PAID $2025 to SLEEP with this (hledford87) girl EXCEPT! she never slept with me. HOWEVER I would never spend that kind of money (actually any) to sleep with a person and the feeling that I never got what I paid for is horrible. So PLEASE

ANYTHING that you can help me with (I have phone numbers and address but all turn up sour, maybe if you think you can do something with the info let me know) [email protected]

[quote name='thisisallforthespam']I dont think I can explain how this situation im in feels. Ok I think this might work for you guys... OK look at it THIS WAY. I PAID $2025 to SLEEP with this (hledford87) girl EXCEPT! she never slept with me. HOWEVER I would never spend that kind of money (actually any) to sleep with a person and the feeling that I never got what I paid for is horrible. So PLEASE

ANYTHING that you can help me with (I have phone numbers and address but all turn up sour, maybe if you think you can do something with the info let me know) [email protected][/quote]

i don't know man. If i saw her in a bar, id prob pay for a few drinks.

[quote name='thisisallforthespam']I dont think I can explain how this situation im in feels. Ok I think this might work for you guys... OK look at it THIS WAY. I PAID $2025 to SLEEP with this (hledford87) girl EXCEPT! she never slept with me. HOWEVER I would never spend that kind of money (actually any) to sleep with a person and the feeling that I never got what I paid for is horrible. So PLEASE

ANYTHING that you can help me with (I have phone numbers and address but all turn up sour, maybe if you think you can do something with the info let me know) [email protected][/QUOTE]

so you wanted to tap that, but pussed out? or were you too ugly?

ANYTHING that you can help me with (I have phone numbers and address but all turn up sour, maybe if you think you can do something with the info let me know) [email protected][/quote]

You are a fool and a stalker.

Now I REALLY think that a mod should lock this thread.

How did those titties look up close, thisisallforthespam?

I think I'd buy 'em a round of shots. Most definitely not worth 2,000$ though.

Utterly hilarious thread, I must say. Kept me occupied a great deal of time.
Moral to the story: If it sounds too good to be true, then it is.

I thank my dear friend directing my attention thusly.

Note: She has a lot of negative feedback in the last few days. Seems that she's been selling her 'stolen' (from what I've gathered) cards in bulk. She is being investigated by the police, according to one piece of feedback left December 10th. I've also noticed she sells a lot of new 'boxed' items (stolen, yet again?). Justice will be served, hopefully!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back