Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - PS4 - $36.03 @ Amazon

Good deal....i'm guessing soon enough should be $20. Bandai Namco games seem to drop pretty quickly nowadays (One Piece, Naruto, Tales games...etc....).

These are the times when you pay $59.99 and the game is still in the plastic wrap where you question your entire existence. :drool:

I fail as a CAG. :wall:

Bought it for 40 about 2 weeks ago. Totally worth it, I'm having a lot of fun with the game. It's like a mix of Mega Man Battle Network, Persona, and Pokemon.

Bought it day 1, 75 hours played. If you have any nostalgia for Digimon or enjoy the battle system style of Persona, you'll love this game.

These are the times when you pay $59.99 and the game is still in the plastic wrap where you question your entire existence. :drool:

I fail as a CAG. :wall:
I wouldn't feel bad. Its better to overpay then not get a copy. Still kicking myself for missing out on the physical versions of neptunia rebirth on vita

I don't get why this is $38.47 now, who comes up with these prices.and why raise it like two bucks and some change for no reason lol

Wasn't sure if I should make a new thread or bump an old one. Regardless,

Waiting for 25 or less but oh this is tempting!
Same , i already bought the vita version and been playin it alot , gonna wait for a lower price for the ps4 switcharoo.
Both of you are in luck as the game is at 25 dollars right now. Just bought a copy for myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wasn't sure if I should make a new thread or bump an old one. Regardless,

Both of you are in luck as the game is at 25 dollars right now. Just bought a copy for myself.
I almost made a thread the other day haha! My copy should be here today. Thanks for the bump though, I couldn't remember if I posted that here or on reddit :p

I wouldn't feel bad. Its better to overpay then not get a copy. Still kicking myself for missing out on the physical versions of neptunia rebirth on vita
*waves a mint sealed copy around the CAG forum*

HyperdimensionNeptuniaED05.gif

Honestly just think this one didn't sell as well. Price was dropping very little after release.
They haven't really posted any US sales numbers, but all signs point to the game actually selling pretty well. On Vita especially, with it regularly being in the Top 5 of monthly Vita downloads since it released.

Still at $25, and was apparently $24.99 this morning. So tempted...

For people who've played it, is this a game you can pick up for 40 minutes at a time and feel like you're getting stuff done? Or do you really need to sit down and cram a few hours in?

Still at $25, and was apparently $24.99 this morning. So tempted...

For people who've played it, is this a game you can pick up for 40 minutes at a time and feel like you're getting stuff done? Or do you really need to sit down and cram a few hours in?
Since it was originally a portable game, it is fine in short burst. Most of the chapters are not that long.

It's been slowly creeping back up all day, and is now $26.xx. For anyone interested in that $25 price point, you better get on it quick.

(Or not. I'm sure it'll drop again soon.)

bread's done
Back