Digital Devil $41 shipped pre-order at overstock (Now with 10% off coupon link)

blueweltall

CAGiversary!
Feedback
168 (100%)
http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2.cgi?PAGE=PROFRAME&PROD_ID=1392563

Game cost $46.55, shipping is $1 dollar but you can sometimes get free shipping if you update your cart. First they charge me $47.55 shipped but when I press the update button somehow I got free shipping. So if you want free shipping keep on clicking the update button or add and remove the item from your cart until you get free shipping. You can aslo get this game at ebgames but thats like $8 more for a sticker.

Edit: I just talk to a overstock rep and he was cool enough to give me a link to get the 10% off coupon, but hurry it ends today. So you can get digital Devil for $41.90 shipped. Just use the coupon link below and do the free shipping trick.

http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2...w&PAGE=STATICPAGE&PAGE_ID=1998&cid=65378&fp=F

[quote name='defiance_17'][quote name='defiance_17']I just ordered one, hopefully it ships.[/quote]

My order was cancelled because they weren't able to determine when it would ship, so they sent me a 10% off coupon for my next order. I searched for the game, and sure enough, it's still on the site. Now I got it, shipped free, for about $41. Again, hopefully it ships.[/quote]
Same thing happened to me. I was just going to order it again but I can't seem to get the stupid coupon link they gave me to working.

[quote name='dafoomie']Yeah, I'm looking for a deal on Digital Devil Saga, but I'm not ordering anything important from Overstock again. They'll take a month just to ship it, and it'll take another couple weeks with Media Mail.

If anyone finds a deal from somewhere else, or at least one with a free shippnig offer, let me know.[/quote]

That's odd. Every time I have ordered from Overstock I have received my items quickly. Usually within 5 business days.

[quote name='twiztidgear'][quote name='defiance_17'][quote name='defiance_17']I just ordered one, hopefully it ships.[/quote]

My order was cancelled because they weren't able to determine when it would ship, so they sent me a 10% off coupon for my next order. I searched for the game, and sure enough, it's still on the site. Now I got it, shipped free, for about $41. Again, hopefully it ships.[/quote]
Same thing happened to me. I was just going to order it again but I can't seem to get the stupid coupon link they gave me to working.[/quote]

I was confused with that too, but just go to the checkout and it shows the discount as a coupon.

[quote name='GuilewasNK'][quote name='dafoomie']Yeah, I'm looking for a deal on Digital Devil Saga, but I'm not ordering anything important from Overstock again. They'll take a month just to ship it, and it'll take another couple weeks with Media Mail.

If anyone finds a deal from somewhere else, or at least one with a free shippnig offer, let me know.[/quote]

That's odd. Every time I have ordered from Overstock I have received my items quickly. Usually within 5 business days.[/quote]
I preordered Fable and Halo 2 in the April before they came out, because they had a nice coupon and low prices already. I did not get either of them until almost a month after release. I immediately traded Fable for Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne, thank god.

But if I can pick this up for $40 or less, I'll deal with it. I don't need it right away.

[quote name='dafoomie'][quote name='GuilewasNK'][quote name='dafoomie']Yeah, I'm looking for a deal on Digital Devil Saga, but I'm not ordering anything important from Overstock again. They'll take a month just to ship it, and it'll take another couple weeks with Media Mail.

That's odd. Every time I have ordered from Overstock I have received my items quickly. Usually within 5 business days.[/quote]
I preordered Fable and Halo 2 in the April before they came out, because they had a nice coupon and low prices already. I did not get either of them until almost a month after release. I immediately traded Fable for Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne, thank god.

But if I can pick this up for $40 or less, I'll deal with it. I don't need it right away.[/quote]

I don't really need Digital Devil right now too. I still need to play Nocturne but I doubt there will actually be a price drop on Digital Devil. Its to risky for me to pass up on this deal.

[quote name='defiance_17'][quote name='twiztidgear'][quote name='defiance_17'][quote name='defiance_17']I just ordered one, hopefully it ships.[/quote]

Same thing happened to me. I was just going to order it again but I can't seem to get the stupid coupon link they gave me to working.[/quote]

I was confused with that too, but just go to the checkout and it shows the discount as a coupon.[/quote]
Ya, the weird thing is that some times it will show in my cart and sometimes it won't. But when I go to checkout and get to the billing and shipping page it never gives me the price after the coupon.

ha, so she couldnt get the coupon to work...so she asked me how much was whatever i was trying to order and i told her about $50....she then just gave me a $6 off coupon applied to my account...woohooo

Nice, It took a bunch off emails back and forth with customer service to get mine fixed. First they said that the coupon was $10 fo $100 which wasn't the case. Then they said that I had a nother coupon on my account and you have to use them in the order you got them. So they removed my other coupon and it worked.

[quote name='blueweltall']Bump! Added the 10% off coupon link that I just got from talking to a overstock rep. $41 for Digital Devil now![/quote]
Ordered! :D

Looks like there are now 10 left in-stock.

Went ahead and pulled the trigger on this and Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana ($40 after discount). If only Stella Deus and Makai Kingdom were available...

[quote name='defiance_17']Did anyone's copy ship yet?[/QUOTE]

I have my "In Process"....and checking every hour or so ](*,)

Ohhhhhhhh! Big
homepage_header04_sabine.gif
:drool: :drool: :drool:

[quote name='masha']I have my "In Process"....and checking every hour or so ](*,)

Ohhhhhhhh! Big
homepage_header04_sabine.gif
:drool: :drool: :drool:[/QUOTE]

Same here. Oh well, I just started Nocturne last night, so I'm in no rush.

IN PROCESS!!!!!!! WHOOOHOOOO!!!.............so it should be here in 2 weeks hopefully, but i am also still working on nocturne so ya. i think i still have a good amount to go. i'm at Ikebukuro Tunnel right now.

Does anyone know how Overstock ship out their games? Last time I brought a GBA game the box was crashed.

"In process" just like everyone elses. Thankfully, I've got quite a backlog of games to keep me busy until it shows up.

[quote name='mynameisjonas']I just checked mines and it's in process too. A question for everybody? Did overstock charge your credit card up front?[/QUOTE]

Yup, my was charged when I ordered it.

"We just wanted to drop you a line to let you know that your order,
#, has been shipped."

That was fast :lol:

maybe a scammer, just like that other guy someone posted a week ago who turned out to be one

but i will keep a tab just in case though. when he has a bit more feedback i might go for it.

[quote name='blueweltall']Damn my order is still being processed. :cry:
But at least I just got four pre order armor sticker. ;)[/QUOTE]

My order shipped, too...want to share one of those stickers?

[quote name='onikage']Check out this auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62053&item=8183912438&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

It doesn't make any sense, whether it is actually for DDS2 or for DDS. I believe DDS2 has a MSRP of $49.99.

Maybe this guy is taking pre-orders? He has a lot of other games for pretty good prices.[/QUOTE]
That guy's listings have scam written all over them. New user, listed a game not even out yet, prices in the unbelievable-barely believable range, and accepts money order payments only. Way too many red flags, IMO...

And my DDS still says in process at overstock.

A bit of info, the soundtrack that comes in the digital devil set don't have its own cd tray holder. It just come in a paper sleeve. So it isn't like Nocturne double disc holder case thing.

[quote name='defiance_17']My order shipped, too...want to share one of those stickers?[/QUOTE]

Haha, I would but I'm a greedy asshole! I actually have to shell out some green for these.

[quote name='onikage']Check out this auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62053&item=8183912438&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

It doesn't make any sense, whether it is actually for DDS2 or for DDS. I believe DDS2 has a MSRP of $49.99.

Maybe this guy is taking pre-orders? He has a lot of other games for pretty good prices.[/QUOTE]

I dont think Atlus knows they released DDS2 :rofl:

[quote name='blueweltall']Damn my order is still being processed. :cry:
But at least I just got four pre order armor sticker. ;)[/QUOTE]

blue, did you order when you posted this deal?

[quote name='masha']

blue, did you order when you posted this deal?[/QUOTE]

Yes I did. I think I order way head before some of you guys. March 2nd to be exact. Hopefully it will show as ship today.

[quote name='blueweltall']Yes I did. I think I order way head before some of you guys. March 2nd to be exact. Hopefully it will show as ship today.[/QUOTE]

I ordered on the 3rd :whistle2:# . Atlus whores first! IKIK

My order shipped sometime today. :)

I emailed that guy about his auctions but he hasn't gotten back to me, probably won't either.

Checked my order this morning and it was listed as "Canceled & Credited". Looks like they oversold on this one. Oh well...

[quote name='Starky27']Checked my order this morning and it was listed as "Canceled & Credited". Looks like they oversold on this one. Oh well...[/QUOTE]

:shock: Oh shit...Blue, did they ship yours?

[quote name='masha']:shock: Oh shit...Blue, did they ship yours?[/QUOTE]

Fu*king sluts cancel my order! Good thing I order another copy from outpost though. It show as shipped today. I'm still piss about overstock deal not shipping. I wanted two copies. :evil: I wished I order two from outpost now.

[quote name='blueweltall']Fu*king sluts cancel my order! Good thing I order another copy from outpost though. It show as shipped today. I'm still piss about overstock deal not shipping. I wanted two copies. :evil: I wished I order two from outpost now.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry o hear that man. I hope your outpost copy will arrive safely.
I was thinking about ordering from Outpost a second copy, but I hope my Hastings will get a copy and I can get it for the credit I have there.

bread's done
Back