Dinobot TL Revived!~ Want to Trade and/or Sell! :D

[quote name='MacbethVII']$5.50 on Fable II[/QUOTE]

Thanks for looking at the first post and seeing where the thread was updated to, and then going through the bids since that post. :applause:

Fable II is at 8.50

42. God of War III PS3 (Complete, Mint! Game taken from the Ultimate Edition. Comes with Preorder Phantom of Chaos Skin DLC) - $42 dv8mad
43. BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger Limited Edition PS3 (Minor Wear on Box, Game and Bonus are in Near Perfect Condition!)
- $20 dv8mad

^pity bids :rofl:

43. BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger Limited Edition PS3 (Minor Wear on Box, Game and Bonus are in Near Perfect Condition!) - $21

Yea, missed that one entirely. :D

[quote name='dv8mad']42. God of War III PS3 (Complete, Mint! Game taken from the Ultimate Edition. Comes with Preorder Phantom of Chaos Skin DLC) - $42 dv8mad
43. BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger Limited Edition PS3 (Minor Wear on Box, Game and Bonus are in Near Perfect Condition!)
- $20 dv8mad

^pity bids :rofl:
[/QUOTE]

I almost thought you were serious...almost...

5. The Bigs 2 (Complete, Mint!) - $5.00
9. Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 (Complete, Great!) - $6.50
10. Prince of Persia (Complete, Mint!) - $5.50

As it seems nobody can go back and check the updates, here is the up-to-post-854 list.

[quote name='dinobot']
PS3:
1. Final Fantasy XIII (Complete, Mint!) - $44
iHaVEnOmMrS
2. Assassins Creed 2 (Complete, Mint!)
- $23 S0DA POPINSKI
3. Cross Edge (New and Sealed) - $25
formerroadie
4. The Incredible Hulk (New and Sealed)
- $8 jousley
5. The Bigs 2 (Complete, Mint!) - $6 gnargnargnar
6. Dirt 2 (Complete, Mint!) - $18 jjjbadboy32
7. Afro Samurai (New and Sealed, Comes with Guide!) - $8 kingkoa

Xbox360:
8. Fable 2 Limited Edition (Complete but no codes)
- $8.50 Sito
9. Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 (Complete, Great!) - $11 jousley
10. Prince of Persia (Complete, Mint!) - $7 http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/member.php?u=89358S0DA POPINSKI

PS2:
11. Monochrome Limited Edition (Comes with Mini Artbook + Soundtrack. NTSC-J Region) - $12
blackdog60
12. Sega Genesis Collection (Complete, Mint!) - $2
mis0

PS1:
13. Vampire Hunter D (Complete, Everything Great! Except for Crack on Case) - $7
bvharris
14. Suikoden (Complete Everything Great!)
- $29.50 bvharris
15. Resident Evil 2 (Dual Shock Edition, Complete, Everything Great! Except for the Case) - $11 bvharris
16. PS1 5 Game Bundle (Discs Only) - Hot Wheels Extreme Racing, Vs, VTennis, Skydving Extreme, Treasures of the Deep - $2 integralsmatic

DS:
17. Rondo of Swords (Complete) - $5.50
elessar123
18. Final Fantasy Tactics A2 Grimoire of the Rift (New and Sealed) - $6 Saratinous

PSP:
19. Prinny: Can I Really be the Hero? (Missing Manual)
- $12 formerroadie

NES/SNES/N64 Carts (All in good physical condition, As-Is though, I don't have systems to test it):
20. The Legend of Zelda (Gold Cart, NES)
- $2 SimpRgr8
21. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (SNES) - $8 integralsmatic
22. Super Metroid (SNES) - $11 bvharris
23. Secret of Evermore (SNES, from Squaresoft)
- $6.50 Sato
24. Final Fantasy II (SNES) - $15 saetia
25. Mario Cart 64 (N64) - $2.50 S0DA POPINSKI
26. Super Mario 64 (N64) - $1.50 http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/member.php?u=217324S0DA POPINSKI

Guides:
27. Muramasa: The Demon Blade - $3
jousley
28. Final Fantasy XII Revenant Wings - $2
jousley
29. SPORE Limited Edition
30. Army of Two BB Exclusive Bundle - $2
TctclMvPhase

Gashapons from dv8:
31. dv8 Gashapon #1 - $1.50
elessar123
32.dv8 Gashapon #2 - $2 integralsmatic
33.dv8 Gashapon #3 - $2 integralsmatic
34.dv8 Gashapon #4 - $2 integralsmatic
35.dv8 Gashapon #5 - $1 elessar123
36.dv8 Gashapon #6 - $2 integralsmatic

MISC:
37. PS3 Blu Ray Remote Control + HDMI Cable Bundle (New Never Used) - $5
johnnyrocker360
38. 2 (two) Crucial 1GB 240-Pin DDR2 (PC2 - 5300) PC Memory - $2
rj11248
39. 3 Xbox360 Replacement Cases (original cases) - $2
S0DA POPINSKI
40. 3 PS3 Replacement Cases (original cases) - $4 thelonepig
41. 3 Wii Replacement Cases (original cases) - $1 elessar123

Additional Items:
42. God of War III PS3 (Complete, Mint! Game taken from the Ultimate Edition. Comes with Preorder Phantom of Chaos Skin DLC) - $42
dv8mad
- $21 bvharris
44. KingsField PS1 Longbox (Complete, box some wear, disc and manual great!) - $4 integralsmatic
45. Bayonetta PS3 Case, Case Art and Manual Only! (NO GAME!) - $1 fizzywix
46. PS3 Case with Cross Edge Manual (NO GAME!)
- $1 thelonepig
47. PS3 Case with Uncharted 2 Art + Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 Manual (NO GAME!) - $1 thelonepig
48. Xbox360 Lego Rock Band Case, Case Art and Manual Only! (NO GAME!)
49. Xbox360 GTA 4
Case, Case Art, Map and Manual Only (NO GAME!)
50. Xbox360 IL 2 Sturmovik Birds of Prey Case, Case Art and Manual Only! (NO GAME!)
[/quote]

[quote name='thelonepig']As it seems nobody can go back and check the updates, here is the up-to-post-854 list.[/QUOTE]

Hero squad.

Just for that, I'm not outbidding you on RE2. :D

42. God of War III PS3 (Complete, Mint! Game taken from the Ultimate Edition. Comes with Preorder Phantom of Chaos Skin DLC) - $42.50
- $21.00

42. God of War III PS3 (Complete, Mint! Game taken from the Ultimate Edition. Comes with Preorder Phantom of Chaos Skin DLC) - $43 - iHaVEnOmMrS

..because I didn't read the bottom of the thread

Ok guys! Thanks for all that are bidding for something.

Here is some hint as to when this will end. I am heading over to a friends place right now. The drive time is around 1 hour 30min. I will ended the auction when I get a chance at my friends place. I will not be updating anymore bids.

ALSO, I AM PUTTING IN A BONUS..... YES, I AM PUTTING IT HERE. :evil::evil:

FOR EVERY $20 TOTAL PURCHASES MADE (HAS TO BE ABOVE $20), YOU WILL ALSO RECEIVE 2 EMPTY REPLACEMENT GAME CASE FOR FREE (I WAS ABLE TO GET MORE TODAY). THESE ARE ORIGINAL, PS3, XBOX360, OR WII CASES. NO, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CHOOSE WHICH YOU GET. SO UNLESS YOU DON'T WANT THEM, I WILL BE ADDING IT TO THE PACKAGE.

For example, if your final total purchase price is between $20 to $39.50, you will get 2 cases.
If you final total is between $40 to $59.50, you will get 4 cases. and so on.
IF YOU FINAL TOTAL WAS $19.50, NO CASES FOR YOU. SORRY!!

ENJOY!!! :)

[quote name='teh_minus']all my bids got too expensive for my blood =( Good Luck with the Lowball tho dino![/QUOTE]

Sorry! Thanks for the bids though! Hopefully you will find something in other lowballs. :)

[quote name='iHaVEnOmMrS']Hey Dinobot what timezone are you in? As I will also be staying up for this one.[/QUOTE]

I am in EST. but please read my post above for hint when this will end.

[quote name='Karma Is a Bish']Will be staying up for this one, probably, depending at the price of the one item I am looking at before I go to bed :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks! and good luck!!

17. Rondo of Swords - $6.50
31. dv8 Gashapon #1 - $2.50
43. BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger Limited Edition PS3 (Minor Wear on Box, Game and Bonus are in Near Perfect Condition!) - $25

bread's done
Back