Dinobot TL Revived!~ Want to Trade and/or Sell! :D

Everything updated.

We're nearing the end. this auction will end before midnight eastern time today (the next time I log back on after some SCII).
anywhere between 11:00 - 12:00.

Also, 3 lucky winning bidder will be getting a sealed copy of The Last Remnant for free with their package regardless of the amount purchased (I hoarded 3 copies from a K-mart near by :D).

[quote name='dinobot']Everything updated.

We're nearing the end. this auction will end before midnight eastern time today (the next time I log back on after some SCII).
anywhere between 11:00 - 12:00.

Also, 3 lucky winning bidder will be getting a sealed copy of The Last Remnant for free with their package regardless of the amount purchased (I hoarded 3 copies from a K-mart near by :D).[/QUOTE]

Wow, that's so sweet of you. If you were here I'd give you a big kiss. You're a hot blonde, right? :roll:

1. Lunar Silver Star Story Complete - $41
3. Valkyrie Profile (Mint, Collector's condition) - $76
25. Overlord II (Mint, Complete! Added Tuesday) - $12.50
14. Wild Arms Alter Code: F (Complete, Includes Anime DVD, Great) - $18
15. Growlanser Generation Deluxe Edition (Great! Comes with Sealed Necklace/Ring, Sealed Cards, and Watch, See Picture) - $40
16. GrimGrimoire (New / Sealed) - $18
17. Musashi: Samurai Legend (New / Sealed)
- $8
26. Digital Devil Saga (Complete, Added Tuesday) - $20http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/member.php?u=39622
27. Digital Devil Saga 2 (Complete,
Added Tuesday) - $22
30. Ar Tonelico 2 (New, Sealed! Add extra $1.00 to shipAdded Tuesday) - $30

GrimGrimoir- $18.50
15. Growlanser Generation Deluxe Edition (Great! Comes with Sealed Necklace/Ring, Sealed Cards, and Watch, See Picture) - $40.50

26. Digital Devil Saga (Complete, Added Tuesday) - $22
27. Digital Devil Saga 2 (Complete, Added Tuesday) - $24
wild arms alter code f - $20
grim grimoire - $20
15. Growlanser Generation Deluxe Edition (Great! Comes with Sealed Necklace/Ring, Sealed Cards, and Watch, See Picture) - $41

gotta update fast

grim grimoire - $20.5
15. Growlanser Generation Deluxe Edition (Great! Comes with Sealed Necklace/Ring, Sealed Cards, and Watch, See Picture) - $41.5

grim grimoire - $22
15. Growlanser Generation Deluxe Edition (Great! Comes with Sealed Necklace/Ring, Sealed Cards, and Watch, See Picture) - $42

Have you been up my wishing treeeeeee, its where I come to think and dream. And now I'd like to show you my wishing treeeee, chermana

Yes we can do everything, yes I am everything, chechmonnna, in my wishing treee

grim grimoire - $22.50
15. Growlanser Generation Deluxe Edition (Great! Comes with Sealed Necklace/Ring, Sealed Cards, and Watch, See Picture) - $42.50

bread's done
Back