Dinobot TL Revived!~ Want to Trade and/or Sell! :D

EVERYTHING IS UPDATE.

please double check everything. drawing for the free The Last Remnant will occur tomorrow night. Let me repeat, please check the bids, the if anything is incorrect let me know, b/c once the drawing is done, it is done.

currently 16 people are in the drawing. I will use Random.org, and draw 1 by 1...

bummer. I was in the theater watching Ironman 2 when you called it. I thought I would have had a little time since it was before 12. I probably would have went a little further on VP. Oh well. Enjoy Matrix.

Awesome! Although I didn't get Growlanser, Ar Tornelico, and Wild Arms like I really wanted, I still got a nice horde! BTW Jughead, now you can afford my Hori GC pad! Lol, j/k.

It seems like my lot in life to space on the endings of these things nowadays. I'm washed up lowball-wise. I'm like the Ken Griffey Jr. of lowballs - once had the sweetest swing of all time, now I'm napping in the clubhouse. :D

Better settle up from the last lowball since I didn't end up winning anything, can you send me an invoice when you get a chance?

Yippee, I won Pikman! I've been wanted to try this game for a long time now.

Once you get the chance, let me know how much I owe you (with shipping to Canada) and I'll paypal it over.

[quote name='chickenbutt']Shipping for the guide is 3 bucks right?[/QUOTE]

Yes.

All totals updated. If you are from Canada, and have not notified me for a shipping quote, please do so asap.

Also, payment options are in the front page as well. pm me, or post here if you have any questions.

thanks!

Payment sent via Amazon Payments.

Thanks dino!

Edit: In case you had my address from previous lowballs, please note that I moved. My new address is in the payment note.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dinobot']Yes.

All totals updated. If you are from Canada, and have not notified me for a shipping quote, please do so asap.

Also, payment options are in the front page as well. pm me, or post here if you have any questions.

thanks![/QUOTE]

Set you a PM for my total payment.

Thanks for the auction!

[quote name='chickenbutt']Payment sent with Amazon Payment. Put my address there too. Put any name you want for the name part. I couldn't fit it on the notes.[/QUOTE]

I don't know if I could walk into a post office with a straight face and drop off a package addressed to "chickenbutt" :D

[quote name='sml_mndz']Payment Sent. Now ur not gonna have another lowball anytime soon rite?[/QUOTE]

No, probably not. I am out of good items anyway. :bomb::bomb:

[quote name='bvharris']I don't know if I could walk into a post office with a straight face and drop off a package addressed to "chickenbutt" :D[/QUOTE]

LOL! Well.. that's what I am going to put on the box then.

[quote name='GhaleonsDeadMyFriend']jUst sent you $176.5
unfortunately, my phone doesn't want me to PM you the address
so I'll just send it tomorrow[/QUOTE]

No problem.

[quote name='Vampire_Zio']Just awaiting a confirmed payment total so I dont sent to much or to little, also wow I won the special item![/QUOTE]

Hey, your total is in the front page. :)

bread's done
Back