Direct2Drive 24 Days of Christmas Sale - All previous daily deals active

Xealot42

CAGiversary!
Feedback
265 (100%)

Current Deal: All previous daily/bonus deals active.

Expired Deals:
(12-24-2009) Spore = $19.95
(12-23-2009) Torchlight = $9.95
(12-22-2009) Champions Online = $14.95
(12-21-2009) Machinarium = $9.95
(12-20-2009) Dawn of War II = $19.95
(12-19-2009) Civ IV Complete = $15.95 (Batman AA = $24.95)
(12-18-2009) Trine = $9.95
(12-17-2009) Resident Evil 5 = $24.95
(12-16-2009) Section 8 = $12.50
(12-15-2009) NFS ProStreet = $4.95
(12-14-2009) Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08 = $9.95
(12-13-2009) Company of Heroes: ToV = $7.50
(12-12-2009) The Sims 3 = $39.95
(12-11-2009) Dragon Age: Origins = $39.95
(12-10-2009) BF 2 Complete = $14.95
(12-09-2009) Street Fighter IV = $19.95
(12-08-2009) Mercenaries 2 = $4.95
(12-07-2009) LOTR: Conquest = $9.95
(12-06-2009) Majesty 2 = $7.50
(12-05-2009) Prototype = $19.95
(12-04-2009) Red Alert 3 Bundle = $19.95
(12-03-2009) Need for Speed SHIFT = $24.95
(12-02-2009) The Witcher = $19.95
(12-01-2009) Mirror's Edge = $4.95

Ornament List (For Name That Game Giveaway):
Mirror's Edge:
d2dornament1.jpg

The Witcher:
d2dornament2.jpg

Need for Speed SHIFT:
d2dornament3.jpg

Red Alert 3/Red Alert 3 Uprising:
d2dornament4.jpg

Prototype:
d2dornament25.jpg

Majesty 2:
d2dornament6.jpg

The Lord of the Rings: Conquest:
d2dornament7.jpg

Mercenaries 2: World in Flames:
d2dornament8.jpg

Street Fighter IV:
d2dornament9.jpg

Battlefield 2/The Complete Battlefield Collection:
d2dornament10.jpg

Dragon Age: Origins:
d2dornament11.jpg

The Sims 3:
d2dornament12.jpg

Risen:
d2dornament13.jpg

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08:
d2dornament14.jpg

Need for Speed: ProStreet
d2dornament15.jpg

ArmA II:
d2dornament16.jpg

Resident Evil 5:
d2dornament17.jpg

Rise of Flight:
d2dornament18.jpg

Section 8:
d2dornament19.jpg

Civilization IV:
d2dornament20.jpg

Torchlight:
d2dornament21.jpg

Machinarium:
d2dornament22.jpg

Champions Online:
d2dornament23.jpg

Spore:
d2dornament24.jpg

List of possible upcoming deals (with banner ad pics):

Special thanks to Kurina and bitter1961 for digging up all these images from D2D.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Royale']Looking forward to the DragonAge sale.[/QUOTE]

They already had DAO for 39.99. Be on the lookout for another deal though as this wasn't the best.

The boarderlands for 33 bucks is a good deal if you do not have it yet. Keep in mind that they already have DLC for it and we all know its a matter of time before they release Boarderlands W/DLC (Just like Fallout 3) but if you don't have much to play, I have really enjoyed it *I have been playing it single player also, haven't even touched/tried it multilayer*

[quote name='bmulligan']Anybody know if RE5 have co-op play out of the box, or does that have to be purchased like in the console versions ?[/QUOTE]

I don't remember having to purchase anything for co-op RE5 for my 360. I did beat it at launch though and haven't touched it since so my memory is a bit rusty :whistle2:s

On a side note- Anyone who purchased RE5 or has it. Be on the lookout for the next round of DLC. Sounds like its going to be interesting http://content.usatoday.com/communi...of-second-resident-evil-5-download-revealed/1

Hopefully they have a big sale at the end, possibly on all the previous games again. I know I missed out on a few (Street Fighter IV, I'm looking at you).

[quote name='Sito']On a side note- Anyone who purchased RE5 or has it. Be on the lookout for the next round of DLC. Sounds like its going to be interesting http://content.usatoday.com/communi...of-second-resident-evil-5-download-revealed/1[/QUOTE]
The important thing to note here is that the DLC will not be available for PC owners. Unless/Until Capcom announces that they're porting those episodes over, I'm not touching the PC version.

[quote name='dkl415']I have such a backlog. Why do all the deals have to come at the same time?[/QUOTE]
It is the holidays, after all.

I've never used D2D, but the game deals are pretty nice! RE 5 looks interesting but I never got into the RE 5 series. Is it a standalone game or should I be a fan to appreciate it? I havn't heard great things about it.

I was really close to buying Company of Heroes or Mirror's Edge but for some reason I didn't bite. Maybe I'll get Trine tomorrow.

[quote name='ChernobylCow']What game are we looking at next? I'm waiting for a good deal on Torchlight suckahs![/QUOTE]
Yep, cheap Torchlight would be nice. Kinda want to try it out on my netbook, but I have a beefy PC to play it on if that doesn't work out so well.

[quote name='Retom7']I've never used D2D, but the game deals are pretty nice! RE 5 looks interesting but I never got into the RE 5 series. Is it a standalone game or should I be a fan to appreciate it? I havn't heard great things about it.[/QUOTE]
In some ways, RE5 could work well enough as a standalone. However, I don't recommend it over the better games in the series, which are easily Resident Evil 2 and 4. (Both are among the best games of all time.) If you can, grab those games first.

Prototype looked pretty good, kinda of wishing I had picked it up.

Like others, I really hope they give us a chance at the end like they did with their 5 anniversary stuff.

[quote name='Agrippan']Missed out on the Mass Effect deal. Already played on 360, but wouldn't mind another go around before ME2 drops.[/QUOTE]

I think you can still pick it up pretty cheap at other stores. Not sure which of course but it's gotten a lot of deals lately.

[quote name='Morinar']Prototype looked pretty good, kinda of wishing I had picked it up.

Like others, I really hope they give us a chance at the end like they did with their 5 anniversary stuff.[/QUOTE]

In the same boat here. Would have loved Prototype. Maybe at the end with some luck.

[quote name='Rhu']I think you can still pick it up pretty cheap at other stores. Not sure which of course but it's gotten a lot of deals lately.[/QUOTE]
Amazon has it for $17, Newegg for $20. Still a good deal for how much gameplay you get, and it runs so much better on the PC.

[quote name='Ratfoot']Hope they get a Torchlight deal up.[/QUOTE]
You and me both. Although I think I'm waiting for the inevitable $5 deal (which I highly, highly doubt D2D will do) at some point, mainly due to the fact that I can't justify buying any more games at the moment.

Huge fan of the red alert series and would love to play the latest update. Would be a nice justification to get a new computer too :).

Torchlight will be interesting

[quote name='crzyboy88']When does the new deal activate?[/QUOTE]

~Noonish wherever you may be. Just to be safe, EST.

The Trine deal is very close now. I'm not getting my hopes up, but maybe we'll see some really good games on the 25th too. We'll see. I'm expecting to see the little Torchlight ornament show up any time now...

I'll admit that I never heard of Trine before today, but researching a bit about it makes it look pretty dang fun: especially the co-op multiplayer aspect.

This is brightening my holdidays already. I've barely went shopping yet with all these games to play haha.

Section 8 for 12.50 was a particularly good deal. That's a fairly new game.

Holy crap that is a bad price for Trine. So to remind every gamersgate has it for $9.95. I was hoping it might be cheaper than gamersgate, but was I wrong

EDIT: Also that price and 50% off doesn't match up......

Anybody else as confused by todays Trine "deal" as I am? Problem #1 is the game is $20 elsewhere and that's apparently what they decided to sell it at as a "deal." Problem #2 is the picture says 50% off and last I checked 50% of $30 didn't equal $20.

[quote name='Kestastrophe']math am fail

[/QUOTE]

Yeah hopefully that is an error. Trine is $20 on Steam and Amazon so it should be $10 with the 50% off. And it says Trine for $9.95 on the homepage.

So, if Trine is indeed going to be $9.95 like Xealot says the homepage says, I may pick it up. Anyone know what Torchlight is gonna be? Steam has it for $19.99 regular price. If it drops to $9.99, I'll grab it. Is either of these two games really good? Torchlight says that Diablo devs worked on it.

[quote name='Crazyhowie']Mostly waiting on the Torchlight deal.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I watched a video review for it over at gametrailers.com and it seems to have a lot in common with Fate which was my second favorite Diablo clone after Titan Quest.

[quote name='preston181']So, if Trine is indeed going to be $9.95 like Xealot says the homepage says, I may pick it up.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. $10 is what I was hoping to pay for it. If not, I noticed Gamersgate has it on sale for $10 today. I'd rather deal with D2D since I've bought from them before, but if this $20 game on sale for $20 deal is serious, I'll gladly take my money elsewhere for an actual discount.

Sometimes the deal transitions are a little rough until they get everything sorted out. It looks like they are working on changing out the deals at the bottom of the page as well.

bread's done
Back