Disgaea DS $14 at Amazon

Also note the PSP version of the game on the Playstation Store (digital download) is the same price if you have a PSP (Gamestop wants $25 for a used UMD.)

Nice find, OP!

i've been looking for this game, but got disgaea 2 for the PSP, so figured it'd b good to stay within same systems...but maybe I will just grab it for DS...

what is sad is i still have this game from Day 1 Still sealed... (got it on the psp as well)

also have disgea 2 for the psp and only put 7 hours into it..

For some reason at least for me...When i first found disgaea 1 back in 2005 i fell in love with the game but t he game just seems outdated now and really cant get into it anymore...

Then again maybe its cause i remember i put almost 300 hours into the disgaea 1 on the ps2 and dont really want to put another 200+ hours into a game

[quote name='Estebon']So disgaea ps2, ds, and psp afternoon of darkness all the same exact game? Which is better to own?[/QUOTE]

The PS2 is the original. The PSP version has some extra stuff. The DS version has some more extra stuff, but they severely cut down on the voice acting due to the cart. I ended up buying the DS version because that's the one that I could find new.

...Amazon fluctuates Disgaea DS's price quite regularly. I think I've seen it at $11 before. (It's back up in price now)

arrgh I am tempted but I am getting broke and there are still so many daily deals coming out in the next few weeks on gamefly,amazon, direct2drive etc

I might buy Disgaea at $14.

Anybody think it will drop even further in a couple weeks/months? I can wait.

It got down to $10 during Black Friday. I doubt it'll go back that low again before running out of stock.

so i received my copy in the mail today, and was a bit disappointed to find out it is definitely an used version. not only was the game placed upside down in the case, but it had two copies of the instructional manual inside! anyone else get a used copy?

edit: ok i feel a little stupid, the reason there are two manuals is because one is in french and one is english (i don't see the need for 2, but ok). but the game was still upside down!

[quote name='y2jasper']so i received my copy in the mail today, and was a bit disappointed to find out it is definitely an used version. not only was the game placed upside down in the case, but it had two copies of the instructional manual inside! anyone else get a used copy?

edit: ok i feel a little stupid, the reason there are two manuals is because one is in french and one is english (i don't see the need for 2, but ok). but the game was still upside down![/QUOTE]

But you bought as New from Amazon?

bread's done
Back