Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread Mk. II - Adios Infinity - Best Buy Flash Sale 5/20

maximumzero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
2.0_Logo.jpg

5/20/16
Best Buy Flash Sale!
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/vg-20160520

Last edited by a moderator:
60% off DI 3.0 Figures with Cartwheel this week - combines with the $6.99 sale price for most figures (Baloo and Light FX Kylo didn't ring up on sale; Light FX Yoda was $7.49 - possible other figures are not $6.99) - makes them about $2.79 pre-tax, pre-Red Card.  Picked up 10 I didn't have (Flynn, Quora, Minnie, Nemo, Light FX Yoda, Olaf, Sadness, Fear, Mulan, + one I can't recall).

Couldn't believe I made that typo... I've corrected my wife so many times.
That's probably the exact reason why you made that typo...

I picked up a new Francesco on ebay for $13 shipped. After that and the BBY sale, my kids now have every character/playset from all 3 entries (or I should say will have them... saving most for birthdays, etc.) so I guess my Infinity deal hunting has come to an end... not gonna bother chasing the few crystal statues or the couple of power discs that we need.

60% off DI 3.0 Figures with Cartwheel this week - combines with the $6.99 sale price for most figures (Baloo and Light FX Kylo didn't ring up on sale; Light FX Yoda was $7.49 - possible other figures are not $6.99) - makes them about $2.79 pre-tax, pre-Red Card. Picked up 10 I didn't have (Flynn, Quora, Minnie, Nemo, Light FX Yoda, Olaf, Sadness, Fear, Mulan, + one I can't recall).
I really should pick up the last four I need to unlock the Keyblade. Olaf, Spot, and the two Zootopia characters. Sadly, it seems Targets in my area are OoS on the Zootopia figures.

Well just bought 10/12 I ordered from BBY the other day. Now to go to BBY and return them.
I'll grab some of the figures I dont have yet (FX Yoda, Black Panther) but not gonna bother with BB returns. Arent they one of those companies that uses that third party return system that will ban you if you return a lot? 10 returns like that coupled with other stuff could raise the wrong eyebrow.

Frak I thought I go a good deal a few weeks back when I got Vision, Ant-Man, and BS Spidey with two Pokemon Amiibos during the B2G3 free sale at GS for $29. That Target deal knocks that out of the park. I have all the non FX Star Wars and all 2.0 and 3.0 Marvel plus all the Inside Out guys so I don't even know who I would pick up. I try to stay away from the toybox only characters.

I'll grab some of the figures I dont have yet (FX Yoda, Black Panther) but not gonna bother with BB returns. Arent they one of those companies that uses that third party return system that will ban you if you return a lot? 10 returns like that coupled with other stuff could raise the wrong eyebrow.
$2 a piece difference is enough for me to bother with it. If the amount of things I buy there isn't offsetting my returns in their formula then I'm in trouble anyway.

$2 a piece difference is enough for me to bother with it. If the amount of things I buy there isn't offsetting my returns in their formula then I'm in trouble anyway.
I agree with this. It's $2 a figure when the figure cost is $2.80 on sale. That's a bit more that 40%. As long as you're talking about enough figures to make it worth the hassle. I'm actually not going to pick up my order from BBY because I haven't done so yet. It's faster than returning them, that's for sure :)

60% off DI 3.0 Figures with Cartwheel this week - combines with the $6.99 sale price for most figures (Baloo and Light FX Kylo didn't ring up on sale; Light FX Yoda was $7.49 - possible other figures are not $6.99) - makes them about $2.79 pre-tax, pre-Red Card. Picked up 10 I didn't have (Flynn, Quora, Minnie, Nemo, Light FX Yoda, Olaf, Sadness, Fear, Mulan, + one I can't recall).
Baloo not being on sale must be ymmv. He was 6.99 at my store and 60% did apply.

My Targets are just about cleaned out for DI figures at this point. Would I be able to order site-to-store and get a price adjustment on these (as long as they come in before the sale ends)?

Also, are any Marvel figures on sale? Still trying to get BP, AM and BSSpidey.

Do we know an end date for the Target sale prices?  Kinda busy and may not make it to Target until tomorrow unless I need to make time.

Target stock around here is wiped ... Same figures at all the locations, the ones no one wants. Picked up a few but looks like this sale was over before it started for me. Still holding out on TRU's massive amount of stock.

As far as I've seen at the 3 stores I've been at today, every DI single figure is $6.99 ($2.79 after Cartwheel). Not sure about the light up versions though.
Light ups are $7.49 / $2.99 after Cartwheel. I picked up a whole bunch of figures at one store and after the total seemed too high I realized it only applied to 4 (as that is the max for the coupon). I returned them all and just picked 4 (they wouldn't do two transactions but told me I could go to another store): Spot, Balou, Ultron, Alice. Then I stopped by another Target and got 4 more: Mad Hatter, Minnie, Light FX Yoda, Time (I don't even know what movie this is from!).

Frustratingly even though one store had tons of the Star Wars Rebels figures they didn't have any Sabine Wren. I bought that (for much more) back around Christmas for the kids and we didn't open it till April or so. The figure worked ONCE on the portal and won't register again. I've never had that happen with any DI/Amiibo/Skylanders figures. I figured for $2.79 I can just replace it and do whatever with the other one.

Balou is definitely on sale and $2.79 after coupon. Light FX Kylo Ren also works (at $2.99) - had to return that one at the first store though to get the others instead. Maybe some of the people seeing some not work is because they got more than 4?

Edit: And.... here's the hazard of getting so many cheap figs. Apparently I already had Ultron. Who knew? ;) Even at $2.79 I don't need an extra of that so I'll return it later - will give me an excuse to go back there and get a few others. I just wish I had grabbed the black suit Spiderman at the far away store instead.

Target stock around here is wiped ... Same figures at all the locations, the ones no one wants. Picked up a few but looks like this sale was over before it started for me. Still holding out on TRU's massive amount of stock.
I saw a ad at Toys R Us for the week of July 24th showing Infinity figures being 75%!

Def keeping an eye out for the 75% off! 

Went to Target with the intent of getting Alice, Fear, and Yoda FX. Got them no problem and left for home. Get home and found out a family member wanted Alice too...So back to the store I go....

Called a friend when I was there, they asked me to get 1 of every Star Wars figure they had (Han, Chewbacca, Maul, Kylo, Poe, Yoda FX, Obi-Wan), Hulkbuster, and 3.0 Starter Set for XB1. I didn't bother bringing up Rebels since their kid doesn't know about it nor did I get the Force Awakens Playset because when he is over all he wants to do is mess around in Toy Box mode so I figured that and the Twilight of the Republic will be good enough for him.

So 10 figures (8 loose) and the game....for $40 total inc tax. Insane deal for sure.

Just funny how getting 3 figures for myself turned into getting 12 and a playset....

Light ups are $7.49 / $2.99 after Cartwheel. I picked up a whole bunch of figures at one store and after the total seemed too high I realized it only applied to 4 (as that is the max for the coupon). I returned them all and just picked 4 (they wouldn't do two transactions but told me I could go to another store): Spot, Balou, Ultron, Alice. Then I stopped by another Target and got 4 more: Mad Hatter, Minnie, Light FX Yoda, Time (I don't even know what movie this is from!).

Frustratingly even though one store had tons of the Star Wars Rebels figures they didn't have any Sabine Wren. I bought that (for much more) back around Christmas for the kids and we didn't open it till April or so. The figure worked ONCE on the portal and won't register again. I've never had that happen with any DI/Amiibo/Skylanders figures. I figured for $2.79 I can just replace it and do whatever with the other one.

Balou is definitely on sale and $2.79 after coupon. Light FX Kylo Ren also works (at $2.99) - had to return that one at the first store though to get the others instead. Maybe some of the people seeing some not work is because they got more than 4?

Edit: And.... here's the hazard of getting so many cheap figs. Apparently I already had Ultron. Who knew? ;) Even at $2.79 I don't need an extra of that so I'll return it later - will give me an excuse to go back there and get a few others. I just wish I had grabbed the black suit Spiderman at the far away store instead.
Time is the Villain for the new Alice movie, which is why he came out in the same batch as Alice and Hatter ;p

Also be weary of the 75% off Infinity at TRU. The ad says all Infinity 50%-75%, it doesn't state what exactly will get which discount.

Dont know if I want to try and find a Light FX Kylo and Yoda to replace my regular versions. They would be my only Light FX characters but the regular versions do trade in for $3.50 each at GS right now.

Guys - I only do the playsets. Is there a toy box feature in 1,2,or 3.0 (preferably 3.0) where my niece can just run around and break or shoot shit without too much fuss (tasks and reading)?

She loves all the characters but doesn't have the attention span or reading comprehension to do actual missions or games.

I knew it would be a bust and it was.  I couldn't go yesterday as I was on vaca (no Targets close), so this morning was my first chance.  They were wiped out - only a few different characters.  The only one I needed was reg Vader so I at least grabbed that.  Hoping BB comes thru with another sale soon.  I prefer to just sit here and make a couple clicks to grab what I still need. 

Though TRU would work as they usually have tons of stock, unlike Target (at least around me)

I knew it would be a bust and it was. I couldn't go yesterday as I was on vaca (no Targets close), so this morning was my first chance. They were wiped out - only a few different characters. The only one I needed was reg Vader so I at least grabbed that. Hoping BB comes thru with another sale soon. I prefer to just sit here and make a couple clicks to grab what I still need.

Though TRU would work as they usually have tons of stock, unlike Target (at least around me)
To be fair, most stores were down to only a few characters to begin before this cartwheel price even went active.

Stopped into a Target and the figures were still all discounted. Electronics guy was under the impression this was going to last until stock ran out, not that there was anything anyway.

Also asked if they could price adjust site to store and they said no, only price-match target.com in-store.

Guys - I only do the playsets. Is there a toy box feature in 1,2,or 3.0 (preferably 3.0) where my niece can just run around and break or shoot shit without too much fuss (tasks and reading)?

She loves all the characters but doesn't have the attention span or reading comprehension to do actual missions or games.
If you go in and download some of the player made levels in Toybox, I'm sure you can find her a few that will fit with what you're looking for. Just avoid the character specific levels, as they make it more complicated and usually have higher levels of complexity (I mean, it's still Disney infinity, not science ;-) ).

We have lots of Targets around here. I've been to 8 stores since yesterday. I ended up with 12 figures total. If you have multiple stores close, check others if the first one doesn't have what you want. I've seen stock vary greatly between stores. I got every 3.0 I had left to get that my kids wanted except Sadness and Disgust. They weren't at any of the stores I went to.

The Star Wars figures are the most stocked and easiest to find. Plenty of Vader, Chewie, Obi Wan, and Yoda everywhere. The Rebels figures were relatively plentiful as well. The Force Awakens figures were at some stores but not others.

The Disney stuff is hit and miss. Every store seemed to have Spot and Time. Other figures were at some stores but not others. Nemo was most scarce and sold out quickly. I only saw him at the first store I hit.

The Marvel stuff is most scarce. Every store seemed to have Hulkbuster and Ultron. I also saw Vision, Black Suit Spidey etc but only at a couple of stores.

Got my Finding Dory playset today from Bestbuy, so barring the FX figures and that Disney Event Mickey Mouse, I now own everything from DI 1,2,3.  Thanks to all who posted deals and sales!  Sad to see it go but hopefully it'll return in some fashion one day. 

There are a ton of community made toyboxes you can download! You'd probably find one to fit what you're looking for

Friend of mine was able to get me Nemo and Dory set for $9.50 or so at Target after getting them to apply the 60% to Dory. Those seem to be the hardest ones to find.

My closest Target still had some, even a few Black Panthers, but the one I was looking for, Sam Flynn, didn't seem to have a slot in the display at all. Meijer has it for $9, but I'll wait yet. 

I have one shelf in my entertainment center/bookshelf in my game room for only Disney Infinity figures, with one spot set aside for Sam Flynn and one spot to maneuver for one additional figure. I chose to get the light FX Yoda. After Sam Flynn, I think I have all I want from Disney Infinity. 

Also, to the CAG that put me in my place a while back on the Tron figures, I apologize. They are slick, and I'm glad Disney Infinity released them. 

Friend of mine was able to get me Nemo and Dory set for $9.50 or so at Target after getting them to apply the 60% to Dory. Those seem to be the hardest ones to find.
This had to be a manual adjust though right? I saw this but when I scanned it with Cartwheel it said there were no offers (whereas the figs did bring up the coupon).

I knew I should have grabbed Nemo & the Dory set when they were on sale last time.  Nope, I needed to wait for a better sale and now they continue to say "Check Stores" but of course no stores have them.  TRU might be the last hope.

Really trying to resist swapping out my regular Yoda, Kylo, Obi Wan, and Anakin for the FX versions. Figure I can purchase Yoda and Kylo at Target than Anakin at BB than use those plus my original Obi Wan to get FX Obi Wan for free from GS after trade in.

bread's done
Back