Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread Mk. II - Adios Infinity - Best Buy Flash Sale 5/20

maximumzero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
2.0_Logo.jpg

5/20/16
Best Buy Flash Sale!
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/vg-20160520

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive still got about 50 unopened power disc packs, any way to tell whats inside without opening them? Id look for the dino if theres a way.
You can scan the unopened pack on the Infinity base without opening it and it shows up in the game. Then flip the pack over and scan it again to see what the 2nd disc is. You can even scan and play with the figures without opening them which is what I've been doing. I put post it notes on unopened bags of discs that are doubles so I can remember which ones they are.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since this is reopened, anyone notice an issue with discoloration on some of the figs?  Baymax seems the most egregious in my collection.  Almost no direct contact and out of direct sunlight and his colors are rapidly changing from the red to an orangish.

I have all my figures on a shelf in my basement right below my Beast Wars figures, and next to my TV/console shelves. I like the look of all of them, and won't part with them. No discoloration as of yet, fingers crossed.

bread's done
Back