Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread Mk. II - Adios Infinity - Best Buy Flash Sale 5/20

maximumzero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
2.0_Logo.jpg

5/20/16
Best Buy Flash Sale!
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/vg-20160520

Last edited by a moderator:
Walked into TRU for something unrelated, but checked the TTL section anyway out of habit. Saw that they had the 75% of Infinity Deal going on, but I have pretty much everything I wanted. Then I saw a sogn stating all Infinity and Skylander starter sets (excluding imaginators) were $12.99. Also saw the PS4 versions of 2.0 Collector sets and 3.0 Saga sets. Walked them to a price checker to confirm and sure as shit they were $12.99 too.
Dude at checkout kept trying to upsell me on the $10 replacement plan (as they rang up $99.99) which I kept declining. When the prices automatically adjusted down he had a fit! "What? They're that cheap now?!!". Then he snidely asked if I was even going to play them to which I snidely replied no I'm going to sit on them. "Well, they'll probably never be worth anything." To which I replied "At $13, I'll take that risk." Dude was soooo pissed. It was hilarious.

A few sellers on ebay still have Syndrome and Violet for under $10 shipped, and Randall at $15 shipped.

Do some of these ebay US sellers have foreign stock of the harder to find figures? Almost all use stock photos, but one or two have pictures and shows the European or Japan version and they have 10 or more to sell. Not sure which US sellers have what regions.

Francesco is the last figure I am missing and would prefer to get the US version, but the ones that have the actual item pictured are the same ones who charge much higher prices.

Wow. I guess if you want any SW figures they can be had at Wal-Mart for 3 bucks. I remember when Fett was going for insane prices before he was released regularly and there was literally an entire top section of a 4 ft. dedicated to pegs of him haha.

Wow. I guess if you want any SW figures they can be had at Wal-Mart for 3 bucks. I remember when Fett was going for insane prices before he was released regularly and there was literally an entire top section of a 4 ft. dedicated to pegs of him haha.
The funny thing is they flat out said he was coming out as a single in the Spring of that year. His rarity was never going to be long lived, don't understand people spending that much on him. It isn't like Supergirl on Lego Dimensions where no one knows if she will ever be released outside of the PS4 pack.

I apologize, I didn't even think of this as return fraud. I moved at the beginning of this year and ended up with stuff everywhere for quite a while. I just found some unopened Disney Infinity stuff at the bottom of one of the last boxes I was unpacking, and realized I had some doubles. I searched all over my statements, but couldn't find any receipts of said items. I was certain I had bought them at TRU or BB, but they wouldn't take them without a receipt anymore. TRU were the ones who told me to try Target, so I did. I was surprised when they offered me that much, and even asked her if she had the right items. She showed me, and said she could either give me that amount or nothing. So, I took it, and used it to buy some of the harder to find figurines (Black Spiderman and Antman). I just thought this might help people who had doubles and needed other figures. Sorry, I won't comment on this thread again. Peace.
6vApA.gif

Good haul.

Managed to get: these playsets (didn't have them before)

- Finding Dora

- Inside Out

- Guardians of the Galaxy

- Lone Ranger (complete with dust all over the packaging)

Good haul.

Managed to get: these playsets (didn't have them before)

- Finding Dora
- Inside Out
- Guardians of the Galaxy
- Lone Ranger (complete with dust all over the packaging) <--- woo hoo!

Went yesterday for double rewards points & 10% off using my TRU CC.

All I need is just Force Awakens.
1393ba729da786b7ec8f63561c498980.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The funny thing is they flat out said he was coming out as a single in the Spring of that year. His rarity was never going to be long lived, don't understand people spending that much on him. It isn't like Supergirl on Lego Dimensions where no one knows if she will ever be released outside of the PS4 pack.
Yep. Haven't checked out the Infinity game in awhile so I'm wondering if this particular Wal-Mart was just trying to clear out the SW ones specifically or that's all they had left as their entire section was nothing but SW with a few Visions.

If anyone is looking for any of the Star Wars Light FX characters, check Kohls. They have them for $6.99 each. The store I was at, had all of them. They also have the Starter Packs for $19.99 and a few of the playsets for $14.99. I think there's still a 15% off coupon in the Rewards App too.

Yep. Haven't checked out the Infinity game in awhile so I'm wondering if this particular Wal-Mart was just trying to clear out the SW ones specifically or that's all they had left as their entire section was nothing but SW with a few Visions.
I stopped in a Walmart that is a slow location, yesterday. Mostly star wars, but my son picked out black panther and Nick wild. All the figures were $3 as well.

I guess they made me eat my words as I was sure they'd want rid of these things by the time the holidays were over last year and would price to sell so the fact it's April and they're still selling at various prices seems funny to me.

Lol. I'm so cheap with these. There's this one I still refuse to buy until they mark it down to $5. It's been 6.96 for the longest time, finally brought it down a dollar and I'm still not budging.

Toys R Us has Buy 1 Get 4 Free this week I believe through 6/17 for any figures you still might need. Might be a good deal for those who need Nemo and / or the clear " Infinite " versions of various characters.  Currently Agent P, Sully, and Buzz Light year clear infinite versions are available online.

PSA anyone who needs Black Suit Spiderman ... Gamestop has the PS Vita starter pack for $10.97 in store (if you can find it) or online.  Shipping is $6 unless you find $25+ worth of items and use the code SAVER at checkout.  Please note that these starter packs say new but were often opened as the last display model in store.   

Visiting my grandparents in Florida, I went to BJ's with them today, and they had Finding Dory Playset packed with Nemo for $9 (an official bundle) . Meijer had both for $2.50 when they clearanced them, but I had passed. They had over a dozen, as well as the PS4 and Xbox One 3.0 starter sets for $10.

TRU doing $7.99 on all infinity starters including the 2.0 Collectors edition.  My store still had $80 clearance tags but it rang up at $7.99

Yeah I remember Brandon Jones of Easy Allies mentioning this a couple of weeks ago. I'm curious to see the newer figures we didn't get in Infinity form.

Nice snag for anyone needing them. Also, it's free shipping day! I bought the FX Darth Vader for $2.12 (after tax) shipped. They definitely lost money on that sale. I wish the other Inside Out characters were in stock, then I might've gotten the playset.

But I'm done now, I swear!

If anyone wants to pick up the final playsets or figures they are missing, this is probably the lowest prices ever. All playsets and figures are $1 each at TRU, starter packs are $1.98

https://www.toysrus.com/search?q=disney%20infinity

The website isn't updated yet but the prices are live on TRU's EBay store but there is shipping on orders under $29 and no store pickup if you order on EBay

http://stores.ebay.com/Toys-R-Us

My store that had tons finally got rid of most before last week when they finally got around to labelling the shelves with the actual prices.  Still a ton of skylanders though.

I’m surprised this sale actually put a dent in the figures at my local TRU. All bundles gone (last gen doesn’t count) and literally no figures but Poe left.

Not much left. They may finally get rid of everything, though I don't know what any retailer is going to do with all those starter sets.

That's pretty slick. I'm guessing there's no way to actually play as Pan in the game though.

For less than $3, after free shipping, coupon and $0.80 PayPal fee, I'll take a chance on this.

That's pretty slick. I'm guessing there's no way to actually play as Pan in the game though.

For less than $3, after free shipping, coupon and $0.80 PayPal fee, I'll take a chance on this.
In the eBay link I posted the seller has a screen shot. It asks you to update the game to use the figure.

After 6 tries, 2 different credit cards and around 20 minutes of the payment failing, I finally got an order to go through from that seller. I originally was ordering 10 for $18.xx with shipping and the $4 off $20 for new customers but when I changed it to 1 for $5.39 without a coupon, the order went through. I tried to look it up and it might have been because of fraud protection with it being an international site. I just hope the order doesn't get cancelled because the credit card company still blocks it.

The 2 people that paid $175 on eBay this week are going to be annoyed when they look in a few weeks and sellers are selling these for under $10 with shipping (I wouldn't be that surprised if sellers bought the 30 for $52.99 offer and at sell them for $6 - $8 with free shipping on eBay)

In the eBay link I posted the seller has a screen shot. It asks you to update the game to use the figure.
The seller does state that the figure won't work in the game and that the image included shows all that will happen. I take this to mean that there is no update.

However, thanks to you, I ordered the figure and am holding out a sliver of hope that a developer sometime down the road will leak the file to play as Pan as has been done with games like Propeller Arena for the Dreamcast.

bread's done
Back