Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread Mk. II - Adios Infinity - Best Buy Flash Sale 5/20

maximumzero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
2.0_Logo.jpg

5/20/16
Best Buy Flash Sale!
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/vg-20160520

Last edited by a moderator:
Was any sort of announcement ever sent within the game or to the email address that your Disney account is registered to? Would suck even worse for people who had no idea this was coming.
Don't know if they said anything about it in game, but there were emails sent to Disney Infinity account registered emails stating the dates for when each thing was shutting down.

So do we have any sort of option for transferring these toybox downloads locally?
Not that I'm aware of, unfortunately. However, over on GameFAQs someone messaged me about a project some people are working on called "Infinite Infinity". I haven't looked into it much beyond a glance at the homepage, but from what I saw it sounds promising. Basically they're trying to revive all the online components via a private server. And that includes the console versions, though I have no idea how one goes about accessing a private server via console.

I'm still not sure of all the details, but a group seems to be working on a way to bring online functionality back to Disney Infinity, and the reddit page is here http://www.reddit.com/r/InfiniteInfinity. You need to request an invite and they send you to their actual website, but it seems like they're close to finishing. Possibly worth checking out!

Saw nemo 3.0 version for $2.95 at my local Meijer. 3 left. had a ton of others on clearance but these were the least expensive.
I can't seem to find a reasonably discounted Nemo to save my life. Already got the Dory playset but my daughter wants to wait to find a Nemo first so we can play co-op.

For 3 bucks plus tax, shipping, and a small convenience fee, do you think you could send me one?

I can't seem to find a reasonably discounted Nemo to save my life. Already got the Dory playset but my daughter wants to wait to find a Nemo first so we can play co-op.

For 3 bucks plus tax, shipping, and a small convenience fee, do you think you could send me one?
It's $8.35 on Amazon right now. I'd think you'd pay about that much to someone else after shipping and your convenience fee.

Just tried 40 min after your post. B1g2 working but reverts to MSRP when added to cart. Thanks for the heads up though.
looks like they hiked the prices. i also saw the low prices by chance yesterday but didnt bother trying to check out.

at this point im pretty much done. I'm waiting for walmart to clearance out whats left that been sitting there forever at 4.96

I gotta start checking TRU at 3 am. Still waiting for these post-shutdown fire sales.
I'm actually shocked to have not seen a fire sale yet. Target and TRU both have tons of stock from what I have noticed. TRU best deal right now is B1G2 Free. I was getting figures for B1G4 free around Christmas.

TRU will have individual figures for $2.99 next week. Possible crossover online this weekend? Or crossover in-store if you're near an ad test store this week.

TRU will have individual figures for $2.99 next week. Possible crossover online this weekend? Or crossover in-store if you're near an ad test store this week.
sweet...TRU usually has a pretty diverse selection of figures, hopefully I can pick up a few that I don't have to round out my collection.

$2.99 is a buy point for me on anything my kids are missing.  Any idea what date that will start?  I imagine most of what's left may get picked over pretty quickly.

Some of the playsets have hit $7 on Walmart online if anyone needs them.  Lone Ranger playset,  StarWars : Rise Against the Empire, etc.

$2.99 is a buy point for me on anything my kids are missing. Any idea what date that will start? I imagine most of what's left may get picked over pretty quickly.
You'd be surprised. They lasted through multiple sales at $4 and I think at least one at b1g4 free before.

Some of the playsets have hit $7 on Walmart online if anyone needs them. Lone Ranger playset, StarWars : Rise Against the Empire, etc.
They've actually been that price for a few months now.

Sunday Sunday Sunday!

I mainly want to get the rest of the Marvel figures so I have the entire library for battlegrounds should I ever decide to play that again down the road.

nice!! should i hand pick some tomorrow and just do a price adjust on sunday? they are still running b1g2 free right now. im thinking coz they are a couple of figures that are less than 5 in stock at my local store like nick wilde and ant man

B1g2 free and the $2.99 sale prices are stacking online, it's slowly updating not all figures are $2.99 when added to the cart yet. Also it seems like more figures are $2.99 when using the mobile version of the site.

edit - now everything is showing $14.99 again even when added to the cart. I did get 1 order in for 3 figures for $2.99 plus tax before the prices went back up.

Now the $2.99 and Buy 1 Get 2 Free stacking is working on everything except Nemo. As usual this will probably only last an hour or so until the B1G2 free is removed.

$1 each is probably about the cheapest you will see them.  I think the staff at all my TRU know me personally by now for all the pickups (and returns of higher prices) for infinity over the past few months.  But just a few left this time, and I think there are no more I can possibly get for cheaper due to them no longer being stocked.

Playsets are b1g1 free, but prices are high so not a deal compared to past sales.

Meijer (Midwest CAG's hoooooo) has their remaining DI figures for $2.50.  I picked up the light FX Kylo Ren as it was the last of the FX fig's I didn't have. 

Thought the crossover day was Sunday morning when new weekly deals start.  Missed it.  Oh, well.  Was just aiming for a couple of crystal figs dirt cheap.

It did happen sunday morning for a couple hours.  But they also did it friday on a limited scale by accident for their easter sale preview.

I'm going to run by my local Toys R Us tomorrow during/after work.  I have no idea what their selection will be like, but if anyone is looking for any that they cannot find, shoot me a PM and I will do cost+shipping for you guys.

I recently realized I had doubles of two figures and the battleground playset. I decide to see if I could return them somewhere for store creditt. Best Buy no longer carries them, and ToysRUs said no, however I wen tto Target Today and was able to get 13.99 back for each figure (Hawkeye and Yondu I believe). I have only ever spent >$5 for any infinity figure, so I was stoked. So, for anyone realizing they have unopened doubles, get on this before it disappears!

I recently realized I had doubles of two figures and the battleground playset. I decide to see if I could return them somewhere for store creditt. Best Buy no longer carries them, and ToysRUs said no, however I wen tto Target Today and was able to get 13.99 back for each figure (Hawkeye and Yondu I believe). I have only ever spent >$5 for any infinity figure, so I was stoked. So, for anyone realizing they have unopened doubles, get on this before it disappears!
Ugh. Get out of here with this.

For all the kids that love to scream return fraud whenever someone mentions this or that. This^^ is what return fraud looks like.

No glitch this week at TRU, it looks like play sets and figures are 75% off and the playsets are slightly discounted before the 75% off. Most playsets are $6.25 and figures are $3.75, not as good as last week but Nemo is on sale this week.

Picked up Chewie, Vision, Agent P (normal), & Ronan last week.

Going to grab the Nemo playset for my youngling(s). $6.25 will have a lot more use than a 3 Kinder chocolate eggs...if they have the Cars playset too, I'll opt for that as well.

playsets on sale at tru? whaa. may have to swing by.

picked up crystal buzz last week for 2.99

edit- score.. yes.. holding some for instore pickup. cars playset at an obtainable price finally

edit2- realized its the cars/buzz toybox. Still ordered. Also picking up dory playset. I also realize ill have an extra crystal buzz now. It looks like i want the actual cars playset i'll need to pay more for it or try to find just the playset piece on ebay.

My nephew found, and bought me, a Randy at a Curacao (never heard of it, it appears to be a department store in California, Nevada and Arizona) for $8.  I guess there's still hope of finding this and Syndrome in the wild

randy and syndrome were available for $8-$10 via amazon and ebay fairly recently as well, so you can probably still find one at a slight discount, just not TRU pricing.

But if you are buying to keep sealed and collect them, hard to guarantee it won't get all smashed in a bubble mailer or have an impossible to remove amazon inventory sticker on it that way.

For all the kids that love to scream return fraud whenever someone mentions this or that. This^^ is what return fraud looks like.
I apologize, I didn't even think of this as return fraud. I moved at the beginning of this year and ended up with stuff everywhere for quite a while. I just found some unopened Disney Infinity stuff at the bottom of one of the last boxes I was unpacking, and realized I had some doubles. I searched all over my statements, but couldn't find any receipts of said items. I was certain I had bought them at TRU or BB, but they wouldn't take them without a receipt anymore. TRU were the ones who told me to try Target, so I did. I was surprised when they offered me that much, and even asked her if she had the right items. She showed me, and said she could either give me that amount or nothing. So, I took it, and used it to buy some of the harder to find figurines (Black Spiderman and Antman). I just thought this might help people who had doubles and needed other figures. Sorry, I won't comment on this thread again. Peace.

bread's done
Back