Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread Mk. II - Adios Infinity - Best Buy Flash Sale 5/20

maximumzero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
2.0_Logo.jpg

5/20/16
Best Buy Flash Sale!
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/vg-20160520

Last edited by a moderator:
They had elsa, ralph, mater, and one of the pirates at 8$ and some playsets varying 16-21$ if i remember right. Search their website it should show the sales prices although some were store pickup only

They had elsa, ralph, mater, and one of the pirates at 8$ and some playsets varying 16-21$ if i remember right. Search their website it should show the sales prices although some were store pickup only
My bad, didn't know you meant the website thought you meant in store.

As far as my problem goes, I realized that Ralph hadn't been played in our DI 1.0 yet. Tried some characters that had been used a little bit in 1.0 and they retained their levels when I took ownership.

Not sure if this has been posted here but Bestbuy has:

Disney - Disney Infinity Power Discs Album

Model: PL2018 SKU: 9664676.
Clearance 1.99

Disney - Disney Infinity Figure Display Case

Model: PL2015 SKU: 9664057
sale 2.99

Disney Infinity Power Disc Pack

Publisher: Disney Interactive Studios SKU: 8823705
clearance 2.99

FYI the digital download of Disney Infinity 2.0 for PS3 and PS4 is on sale for $11.99.  Obviously you still need a base and figures to use with it, but this may be helpful if you are migrating between platforms or if you just don't want to have to use the disc.

FYI the digital download of Disney Infinity 2.0 for PS3 and PS4 is on sale for $11.99. Obviously you still need a base and figures to use with it, but this may be helpful if you are migrating between platforms or if you just don't want to have to use the disc.
Good deal. I still think the digital download should be free since you can't play it without characters anyway and the digital download is free on PC and iOS...

Hey guys, just a heads up...

Not sure how many of you are in the Disney movie rewards program (I'm in it because I buy a lot of Disney movies for my kids, it's basically the same thing as Club Nintendo) but anyway if you have 2000 points available to spend they just added the DI Aladdin/Jasmine two pack to the rewards store. I'd act quick because the popular rewards run out pretty quickly.

This was a nice surprise for me because I have a bunch of points saved up and they tend not to have much to offer most of the time, though lately they had been adding some better blu-rays and such.  

Bogo is 7.50 a figure, cheaper than bb + gcu. Only problem i can see is most gamestops dont stock near as much as bb. Still gonna give it a shot saturday though

Can you use the Wii U base 2.0 on the PS4? If so might grab DI for PS4 while it's on sale for 11

Hey has anyone had trouble with orders from Toys R Us. I ordered one of the the specific power packs from them, the series six one. And they keep sending the wrong one.

I mean it's cool they are letting me keep the ones they already sent. But I really wanted the Tron discs.

I work until 4 pm tomorrow, so everything will likely be gone by the time I drop by, but I'm going to try anyway. They'll only be $0.50 more each at BB with GCU starting tomorrow should (more like when) I strike out at GS. Not a bad consolation prize.

I work until 4 pm tomorrow, so everything will likely be gone by the time I drop by, but I'm going to try anyway. They'll only be $0.50 more each at BB with GCU starting tomorrow should (more like when) I strike out at GS. Not a bad consolation prize.
Same for me. Deal could be better for 1.0 figures, but the only one I need is Francesco and there are none in stock within 100 miles.

Same for me. Deal could be better for 1.0 figures, but the only one I need is Francesco and there are none in stock within 100 miles.
A GS I was at today randomly had a used Francesco figure for $12.99. It's kind of a ripoff, but it was also in perfect condition, so I bought it. With PUR and a $5 certificate I had, It ended up being around $7.xx.

I went to a couple stores today and they said that they just got a shipment of preowned Disney Infinity figures today.

The Incredibles bundle with the 5 figures goes in and out of stock on gamestop.com all of the darn time http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/disney-infinity-incredibles-figurine-bundle/118211

I bought it for $45 after PUR and was happy with it. Mrs. Incredible has a tiny mark on her hair. You can't really see it unless she is less than a foot from your eyeball. Syndrome has some paint marks on him. He looks like a kid punched the crap out of him with Mr. Incredible and the paint rubbed off. I've seen Syndrome preowned at GS at 3 different stores and each time the Syndrome in the store was in much much much worse shape than mine. I guess I got off lucky with my order, but I was hoping I could find a mint Syndrome to swap out.

The other 3 figures in my shipment were mint. I feared Violet was going to be snapped in half but she was mint and all of the figures were packaged surprisingly securely.

If anyone has any advice on what to use to maybe clean the Syndrome figure I'd appreciate it. Maybe rubbing alcohol or something. I'm not sure what will damage it. I'll keep my eye out at GS stores hoping to see a mint one that I can swap it out for.

Oh yeah, here's the important part about the Incredibles bundle. On the receipt, each figure was itemized individually. For example, if you're only looking to buy Violet, I think you could conceivably return the other four figures if you run in to a nice Gamestop employee who knows how to do online returns. They usually have to look up the steps in their binder when I do it. YMMV.

I also bought the Randall figure preowned on Gamestop.com and it was mint as well. I don't really like the idea of buying preowned DI figures, but I really really dislike the idea of paying the price these figures go for new sometimes.

Also, B1G1 is live on Gamestop.com right now, but I can't get it to apply to Rocket Raccoon CE. Maybe because it's still listed as a preorder item. Isn't he supposed to be available for pickup today?

Also, B1G1 is live on Gamestop.com right now, but I can't get it to apply to Rocket Raccoon CE. Maybe because it's still listed as a preorder item. Isn't he supposed to be available for pickup today?
Available for pickup? Yes. Part of the sale? No.

I stopped by GameStop earlier tonight to check which figures they will have tomorrow if I get in when they open. I asked the guy if they had other figures they were planning on putting out for the sale or if they were all on the floor. He told me they were all on the floor, and that all individual figures were included except for the Rocket Raccoon CE.

Available for pickup? Yes. Part of the sale? No.

I stopped by GameStop earlier tonight to check which figures they will have tomorrow if I get in when they open. I asked the guy if they had other figures they were planning on putting out for the sale or if they were all on the floor. He told me they were all on the floor, and that all individual figures were included except for the Rocket Raccoon CE.
Is the Rocket Raccoon CE a GS exclusive? If it's not, I'll just pick it up from BB with GCU, and at a base price most likely to be $2 less than GS is.

No luck getting a jack skellington figure, they were all sold out in my area. Might just have to breakdown and pay full price for him

Went this morning to gamestop and bought the entire set of 2.0 figures for about $170 after tax.  Not bad.

Bought the Rocket CE (so I guess an extra $12.49 for a plastic case sort of) and then I bought 9 more cases for $11.97 total. http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/disney-infinity-figure-display-case-3-pack/109628

I also bought two of those shelf stacker things for $4.99 each. http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/disney-infinity-play-n-store/109627

And one of those base protectors. They're kind of annoying because the power discs can get stuck in them if you push them all the way down. But I like the way the base protectors look. http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/disney-infinity-base-protector/109632

I'll buy the last 2 figures I'm missing at BB next week for $.50 cents more per figure. I have more BB credit than GS credit.

I ended up grabbing the last 6 that I needed to fill out the GotG and SpiderMan sets. Passing on the Disney characters for now.

Work was cancelled due to weather, so I stopped at GS on the way home and got there when they opened. They had every Marvel and most of the 2.0 Originals. Their 1.0 selection was poor. Grabbed Hiro Hamada and Jasmine, the last two I wanted, but they had all the Marvel and most of the Originals. I was tempted to buy more, but I've already got 38 figures. I need to cool off some.

There's one space left in my case for Quorra. They said the Tron Legacies are online exclusive, but have not stated whether or not they will stay that way, so here's hoping.

Haven't bought a single figure since 2.0 came out but I think I'm gonna bite on some of these for $8 at Best Buy (with GCU). Don't have any intention of getting the game yet...hoping the Wii U download will be cheaper/free at some point in the future because I have zero interest in the marvel playsets, especially after reading all the negative impressions.

I went back a few pages and couldn't find my answer, but I'm new to Disney Infinity (bought the 2.0 game back on black friday and just got around to using it). With the Best Buy sale happening, do any characters come with their own levels like the Marvel set, or is that what the play sets are? I did research online, but somehow that only confused me more.

I'm a pretty big Disney fan and would love to pick up a few if the characters have their own little adventures.

Haven't bought a single figure since 2.0 came out but I think I'm gonna bite on some of these for $8 at Best Buy (with GCU). Don't have any intention of getting the game yet...hoping the Wii U download will be cheaper/free at some point in the future because I have zero interest in the marvel playsets, especially after reading all the negative impressions.
The Wii U download was free during Christmas.

I saw a Francesco in perfect condition at Walgreen's. If you want it, I can stop by Walgreen's to see if they have it, buy it and ship to you for the total cost if that.

There was only one and it was $13.99. Just let me know. If they still have it, we can work something out.

I saw a Francesco in perfect condition at Walgreen's. If you want it, I can stop by Walgreen's to see if they have it, buy it and ship to you for the total cost if that.

There was only one and it was $13.99. Just let me know. If they still have it, we can work something out.
Thanks, but I'm still holding out for a CAGish deal. There is a Target around here that still has him in stock and some Walgreens had him a few months ago and probably still do. Just looking for a deal to occur at Target to take advantage of. Thanks for the offer though.

Thanks, but I'm still holding out for a CAGish deal. There is a Target around here that still has him in stock and some Walgreens had him a few months ago and probably still do. Just looking for a deal to occur at Target to take advantage of. Thanks for the offer though.
No problem.

I went back a few pages and couldn't find my answer, but I'm new to Disney Infinity (bought the 2.0 game back on black friday and just got around to using it). With the Best Buy sale happening, do any characters come with their own levels like the Marvel set, or is that what the play sets are? I did research online, but somehow that only confused me more.

I'm a pretty big Disney fan and would love to pick up a few if the characters have their own little adventures.
Toybox Adventures are not built into each character like there were in 1.0. Now, they are those little funny-shaped discs where you play through several levels with either Marvel or Original characters (depending on what set you bought - in your case, Marvel). Buying additional characters does not add levels or challenges.

Hey guys, just a heads up...

Not sure how many of you are in the Disney movie rewards program (I'm in it because I buy a lot of Disney movies for my kids, it's basically the same thing as Club Nintendo) but anyway if you have 2000 points available to spend they just added the DI Aladdin/Jasmine two pack to the rewards store. I'd act quick because the popular rewards run out pretty quickly.

This was a nice surprise for me because I have a bunch of points saved up and they tend not to have much to offer most of the time, though lately they had been adding some better blu-rays and such.
Ransacked our movie collection and ended up with 2100 points after entering all the codes I found.

Aladdin and Jasmine claimed; thanks!!!

1.0 is but not 2.0
Ok good, I was going to say how the heck did I miss that?

Also thanks to whoever posted the tip for the Disney Movie Rewards! I had just enough to get Aladdin and Jasmine. Too bad I just ordered those figures through Best Buy lol, but I'll just return them later.

Have them PM Best Buy this week.

bread's done
Back