Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread Mk. II - Adios Infinity - Best Buy Flash Sale 5/20

maximumzero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
2.0_Logo.jpg

5/20/16
Best Buy Flash Sale!
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/vg-20160520

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone have the Spider-Man themed album available at Best Buy stores near them? Thinking about getting one, but it seems my local BBs might be sold out. Odd that it's not available for shipping either.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/disney-disney-infinity-marvel-super-heroes-2-0-edition-power-disc-album-blue/9804105.p?id=1219437190740&skuId=9804105&pid=1219437190740&ev=product+view

I already have the discs, just want the album. Looked on ebay at there's one auction for the album only and it's $29.99. Another auction has it complete for $90. Wth?

TRU email I got this morning has two DI sales that last from 3-22 thru 3-28:

1.  Buy a DI Starter Pack at $45, get a single figure free.

2.  Disney Infinity single figures are 3 for $30.  Loki is pictured and under the sale price it says, "Loki figure in store Tues.!" so it seems Loki is included.

Best Buy has Toy Box starters (Merida/Stitch) on sale for $25.  This is such a good deal that I bought one solely for the 2 toy box game discs that I don't have, which normally sell for $20 by themselves.  Now I have extra figures/base/game that I can sell/trade/whatever.

They also have the Marvel starter kits for $40.

Loki and Falcon are 9.99 at Best Buy. 7.99 with gamers club unlocked.
Speaking of that, does anyone know if they'll do a price-adjustment after I pick up my pre-order of these figures at Best Buy? I don't want to cancel my current pre-order as I used a reward certificate that would have already expired.

Thanks in advance. :)

Best Buy has Toy Box starters (Merida/Stitch) on sale for $25. This is such a good deal that I bought one solely for the 2 toy box game discs that I don't have, which normally sell for $20 by themselves. Now I have extra figures/base/game that I can sell/trade/whatever.

Thanks for pointing this out, went and picked up a Toy Box pack for PS4 today.

Best Buy has Toy Box starters (Merida/Stitch) on sale for $25. This is such a good deal that I bought one solely for the 2 toy box game discs that I don't have, which normally sell for $20 by themselves. Now I have extra figures/base/game that I can sell/trade/whatever.

It is an insanely good deal. I sold my super heroes disc-only on eBay for $35 a few weeks ago (it was the 360 version, I wanted to upgrade to One), so I basically made $10 and got the two toy box discs/Merida/Stitch for free.

damn i have to buy that. you dont only get merida and stitch but also the game discs... was planning to get the power discs but 19.99 wasn't cutting it. this is good buy for sure. $20 (with GCU) + tax for 2 figures, game discs and an extra portal. hehe.

Damn, I didn't expect to not be able to get the 2 new guys on Tuesday.

We're sorry.

Due to high demand, this item is sold out and has been removed from your order:

• Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes (2.0 Edition) Loki Figure - Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3, Nintendo Wii U, Windows
  • Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes (2.0 Edition) Falcon Figure - Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3, Nintendo Wii U, Windows

*edit

Didn't work for in store pickup. Worked for shipping.

Damn, I didn't expect to not be able to get the 2 new guys on Tuesday.

We're sorry.

Due to high demand, this item is sold out and has been removed from your order:

• Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes (2.0 Edition) Loki Figure - Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3, Nintendo Wii U, Windows
  • Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes (2.0 Edition) Falcon Figure - Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3, Nintendo Wii U, Windows

*edit

Didn't work for in store pickup. Worked for shipping.
Same thing happened to me.

Anyone have the Spider-Man themed album available at Best Buy stores near them? Thinking about getting one, but it seems my local BBs might be sold out. Odd that it's not available for shipping either.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/disney-disney-infinity-marvel-super-heroes-2-0-edition-power-disc-album-blue/9804105.p?id=1219437190740&skuId=9804105&pid=1219437190740&ev=product+view

I already have the discs, just want the album. Looked on ebay at there's one auction for the album only and it's $29.99. Another auction has it complete for $90. Wth?
I ordered one online some time ago, my store actually just got a couple in stock as well just Friday.

Are the toy box set discs worth it? I mean they have achievements right? Thinking the best way to aquire it for 19.99 at bby gcu for xb1 and sell my current 360 game and base and merida and stitch figure.

Also does anyone have any opinions on how much i can get the collectors edition base for if i buy it at Gamestop for $90 this weekend if i sell everything in the set except for the base?

Ended up ordering the Toy Box Starter Pack for PS4 today. Wasn't planning on getting any of the Disney Originals but $20 was way too good of a price to turn down considering I can just sell the extra copy of the game and the extra base on eBay and make my money back while getting to keep Merida, Stitch and the two Toy Box game discs.

Bad part about this is, since I'm getting the Toy Box game discs, I know I will ultimately cave in and buy some more Disney Originals, lol. Oh well, they're pretty cheap right now, so no big deal. :)

I put together four of my custom series three albums last night to list on Amazon later this week. Shoot me a message if you'd like to claim one for yourself.

Picked up Loki and Falcon at Target and with the b2g1 I got the crystal Mickey.

seems he was put on clearance for 4.18 It's probably very YMMV but if anyone wants him keep an eye out.

Stopped and got Falcon and Loki at Best Buy during lunch. I was surprised to see only 3 of each on the peg.

http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/disney-infinity-marvel-rare-power-disc-pack/120838

I didn't find them anywhere. From what I gathered it seems the release was pushed back.
They're supposed to have a promotion starting Saturday where they're giving it away for free with any $10 Infinity purchase. Some other deals going on too, including $20 playsets and $3 power disc packs:

http://infinityinquirer.com/2015/03/19/gamestop-featuring-final-disney-infinity-2-0-power-discs-in-upcoming-ad/

Went to Best Buy after work.  On line, Falcon was available for in-store pickup and Loki was available in a week.  I was pleasantly surprised to see 1 Loki on the pegs and 2 Falcons.  So I managed to pick both of them up for $16-ish after GCU.

Shame I've already got all the figures I wanted, though 2.0 power discs for $3 is a pretty good deal, especially since I own a capsule and don't own a single disc other than what came in my starter packs.

Shame I've already got all the figures I wanted, though 2.0 power discs for $3 is a pretty good deal, especially since I own a capsule and don't own a single disc other than what came in my starter packs.
I might pick up some power discs to get in on the spend 10 deal. I have series 1 wave 1 and 2 complete, but stopped after that. That complete set of series 2 with the book at Target spoiled me. Are the Falcon/Captain Marvel discs only available in that pack?

Picked up Loki and Falcon at Target and with the b2g1 I got the crystal Mickey.

seems he was put on clearance for 4.18 It's probably very YMMV but if anyone wants him keep an eye out.
I found a single crystal Mickey at my Target on clearance for $4.18. It seems he's not on the planogram anymore.

It's slightly annoying that the DI 2.0 albums - which contain spaces for "all" the discs, doesn't have the last two in it for the Marvel set. Ugh.

I might spend $10 to get the last two discs. I did pick up the $20 DI 2.0 starter set for Xbox One. I plan on getting an Xbox One in the next year and this way I can get the two extra discs for it plus Merida and Stitch. 

Anyone else still have their Loki and Falcon order from Best Buy still in preparing order? Been that way for 2 days, won't let me cancel or I would do that and just reorder to see if it ships faster.

Anyone else still have their Loki and Falcon order from Best Buy still in preparing order? Been that way for 2 days, won't let me cancel or I would do that and just reorder to see if it ships faster.
I actually just got mine in the mail today. I ordered on Saturday night at around 11 PM.

I'm late to the Infinity party, didn't want to go buy figurines unless my daughter actually played it. She likes it and now im trying to find Anna and Elsa at Best Buy since their $15.xx and I cant find them anywhere locally. Did they stop making the first set of characters?

I'm late to the Infinity party, didn't want to go buy figurines unless my daughter actually played it. She likes it and now im trying to find Anna and Elsa at Best Buy since their $15.xx and I cant find them anywhere locally. Did they stop making the first set of characters?
I'm pretty sure they did. I know for a lot of the original ones they did, but not entirely sure on the later characters for the first series, like Elsa, Anna, Agent P. I would have thought they'd keep the Frozen ones around longer.

Those two still seem pretty common here. They are on BB's website for $10 and $6 or $19 for the set.

Those two still seem pretty common here. They are on BB's website for $10 and $6 or $19 for the set.
I can find them at TRU for $30 and Target for $25, but none in stock at Best Buy around here and they don't ship them. TRU said they won't price match because they're on clearance at BB, going to try a different store when I get time.

Remember that Gamestop is having Series 1 figures for around $7.99 each this weekend. You can get both Elsa and Anna according to the ad.

Lesson number one - when you see a really good Infinity deal (particularly concerning series 1) don't screw around - jump on it!

Today I was at GameStop and every series one figure I saw was already marked at $7.99. Granted, there wasn't a huge selection but still it seems like the $7.99 might be the new regular price at best buy. What I remember seeing was Mickey, Woody, and Mater.

It seems like we might finally be reaching a point where 1.0 figures are going to be discontinued.

I just started buying Disney Infinity. I took a big plunge today ($90). Got the Marvel starter pack on amazon for $30. Than took advantage of the b2g2 deal from gamestop, 8 marvel figures for $60. Being an amiibo collector (29/29) i fear for my wallet and my shelf space.  Just wanted to say thanks for the deals... And is it worth getting the discs?

The discs can be cool to use in the game, but the time and money required to complete the sets is a huge turnoff, at least for me. You can put the unopened disc packs on the base and usually see what it is without opening it, but with over a hundred discs, it can get annoying and just make you want to give up. Also, there's nothing worse then getting a pack with two of the same disc in it. If you can get a good deal on the disc packs, or just love the thrill of opening blind bags, and can easily trade doubles (assuming you don't just return the packs you don't want) then go for it, otherwise maybe just read about them online and order loose versions of what interests you. 

I just started buying Disney Infinity. I took a big plunge today ($90). Got the Marvel starter pack on amazon for $30. Than took advantage of the b2g2 deal from gamestop, 8 marvel figures for $60. Being an amiibo collector (29/29) i fear for my wallet and my shelf space. Just wanted to say thanks for the deals... And is it worth getting the discs?
Nope, the discs really aren't worth it IMO. Some of them sound pretty cool and I'd like to have them but I can't justify buying them when I could be spending that money on other games.

Also, with 59 figures in total already and likely more to come later this year with the inevitable announcement of Disney Infinity 3.0, you'll be spending quite a bit just on those since they are all pretty awesome, lol.

Hope this helps. :)

I ended up finding a Toys R Us employee to price match the Frozen set for me and picked up Maleficent at Best Buy. I'm kind of confused with the game. I have the Toy Box set (Merida and Stitch) and when I put their power disks on it I can play in their world, but when I put the ones from the Frozen set on there if just unlocks it in toybox. I thought all of the sets came with their own levels/worlds? 

Only the play sets, which in DI2 are Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy and Spiderman. The first game, the base game comes with Incedibles, Monsters University and Pirates of the Caribbean, and you can buy Lone Ranger and Toy Story. Those are the worlds that have a stpry and you can play in. Toy Box is a mode to create your own world. Unfortunately not all characters, like Frozen, have their own playset.

I ended up finding a Toys R Us employee to price match the Frozen set for me and picked up Maleficent at Best Buy. I'm kind of confused with the game. I have the Toy Box set (Merida and Stitch) and when I put their power disks on it I can play in their world,

Those are pre-built Toy Box Game discs. (2) Marvel 2.0 & (2) Disney 2.0

but when I put the ones from the Frozen set on there if just unlocks it in toybox.

Those are just plain old Power Discs. They just pack together related figures with their related discs which are found in the blind bags.

I thought all of the sets came with their own levels/worlds?

Those ones are Play Sets. (6) 1.0 & (3) 2.0

Went to GS this morning to pick up Falcon and the free Infinity disc pack. Stumbled on a used Francesco, which completes my DI 1 figures, minus crystals. Does anyone have experience cleaning these figures, this one obviously was used by some pretty messy kids, I couldn't find much other than some people saying to use a dry cloth, which I don't think will do much good.

I am pretty new to this but man oh man... I am so ashamed at myself for the amount i have spent on this already. This is really addicting lol. 

When I went this morning I noticed something interesting about how the free discs ring up. I picked up 2 disc packs, the guardians set, and the special disc pack. They rang up the special pack first and it came up at a price of $5.99. They then rang up 2 regular disc packs at $2.99 each and the price dropped down to $6.xx.

Basically, it looks like the way it's coded in the system the $5.99 original price of the promo pack counts toward the $10 minimum so really you only have to buy another $4 worth of infinity stuff to get the free pack.

bread's done
Back