Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread Mk. II - Adios Infinity - Best Buy Flash Sale 5/20

maximumzero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
2.0_Logo.jpg

5/20/16
Best Buy Flash Sale!
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/vg-20160520

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="Tyrok" post="13017649" timestamp="1447101980"]What's up with Amazon listing Kanan for 12/8 and TRU listing Darth for 12/15? Its bad enough they made them retailer exclusive but different release dates?[/quote]
But now!! You get to pace out your complaining

Got the last two DI games at Target on the last two Black Fridays, glad they came through again, as I was counting on them

[quote name="Z-Saber" post="13018576" timestamp="1447127387"]Looking for the game disc for 3.0 on Xbox One. Just upgraded. Grabbed 2.0 from the GameStop 4 for $10 deal.[/quote]
They seem to be going for about $45 to $55 on ebay, thats almost like buying a starter pack... Maybe better to just buy digital $30 on xbl, been waiting for some sort of sale on that since it is $20 on either psn or eshop

Best Buy Black Friday: $39.99 for 3.0 starter packs and $5 off the purchase of two 3.0 figures. So, pretty meh deals compared to the ones from the last few days.

2.0 playsets are $15 at BB (pre-GCU), matching the TRU and Gamestop price... Finally snagged the guardians set.
Serious thanks!

Between the $15 starter for 2.0 after GCU, Spiderman and Guardians for $12 each after GCU, and some of the $2.79 figures from earlier in the week, my nephew is going to have a great christmas.

Received a bunch of the $2-$3 1.0 & 2.0 figures from BB & TRU. Is it true that if you want to get the Ultimate Unlocks for each game, that you need all the figures from that specific version of the game and not every single figure?

Example: I would need all 3.0 figures to get the Ultimate Unlock for 3.0, but I don't need 1.0 or 2.0 figures.

My figures I ordered from Best Buy each came in their own individual ridiculously oversized shipping box with a ton of air packets. I was extremely shocked and impressed to the point where I thought it was a bit too much.

Maybe they finally got so many complaints about their poor shipping of figures. Last time I bought 4 Skylanders from them in one order, they put all 4 in one unpadded flimsy plastic envelope as if it was a sack. All the packaging was horribly crushed. I had an order before that where they folded over the top of the blister pack so they could cram it into a smaller box.

got mines in today too.   got around 4 purchases and they all ship indiv. i'm missing one (venom) but according to ups tracking, it was delivered. dammit, can they just do their damn job competently. hopefully its just that he may had drop it in his truck after marking the package as delivered. giving ups the benefit of the doubt.

My figures I ordered from Best Buy each came in their own individual ridiculously oversized shipping box with a ton of air packets. I was extremely shocked and impressed to the point where I thought it was a bit too much.

Maybe they finally got so many complaints about their poor shipping of figures. Last time I bought 4 Skylanders from them in one order, they put all 4 in one unpadded flimsy plastic envelope as if it was a sack. All the packaging was horribly crushed. I had an order before that where they folded over the top of the blister pack so they could cram it into a smaller box.
I've received those ridiculous oversized boxes from them and MS before. This time however, I received Loki in a thin padded envelope. The top and bottom of the plastic box were really crushed in. Luckily it's just for me and not a gift or anything.

Received a bunch of the $2-$3 1.0 & 2.0 figures from BB & TRU. Is it true that if you want to get the Ultimate Unlocks for each game, that you need all the figures from that specific version of the game and not every single figure?

Example: I would need all 3.0 figures to get the Ultimate Unlock for 3.0, but I don't need 1.0 or 2.0 figures.
2.0 had two unlocks - 1 (Landspeeder) accomplished through getting all the 2.0 figures, and a second getting all figures from 1.0 as well, though I am not sure if Crystal Variants are required or not. I am pretty sure the Keyblade Ultinate Unlock requires all of them, though not sure if Crystals and Black Spidey are required too.

2.0 had two unlocks - 1 (Landspeeder) accomplished through getting all the 2.0 figures, and a second getting all figures from 1.0 as well, though I am not sure if Crystal Variants are required or not. I am pretty sure the Keyblade Ultinate Unlock requires all of them, though not sure if Crystals and Black Spidey are required too.
Thanks for the info! I'm very interested in getting the keyblade, but it's been difficult to find a straight answer for the unlock requirements. I was hoping that I wouldn't need all of them to do it. The Crystal Variants do count as the regular version, don't they? I bought crystal Buzz Lightyear, but I don't have the regular version.

I got a bunch of the cheap 2.0 figures from BB in as well, various different boxes and envelopes, they put 2 figures in single envelopes and pretty much all of the ones like that came damaged, one was even torn completely open and the figure/clear plastic was separated from the back, so that's pretty cool.

Thanks for the info! I'm very interested in getting the keyblade, but it's been difficult to find a straight answer for the unlock requirements. I was hoping that I wouldn't need all of them to do it. The Crystal Variants do count as the regular version, don't they? I bought crystal Buzz Lightyear, but I don't have the regular version.
They don't count as the regular versions; they have their own statues in their own section in the Hall of Heroes, separate from the others. I don't know how this affects unlockables.

did anyone get the wrong figurine sent to them from that Bestbuy $2.79 disney infinity sale last week? According to my BBY acct, Drax was deliver but I do not recall opening it. Decided to check the boxes to match ups tracking confirmation # and yep, the box was definitely delivered.  I don't know which figure came in that box but according to BBY, it should had been DRAX. 

And just today, got an email from BBY saying my Nick Shield and Green Goblin has been delay and will ship in mid Dec. BBY order account also confirm delay processing and no tracking # provided. But then I already got those figures yesterday... 

BBY is making my head.   :wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:

Edit: I had several cancelled orders, not sure if that is the reason for these misallocated shipment. 

did anyone get the wrong figurine sent to them from that Bestbuy $2.79 disney infinity sale last week? According to my BBY acct, Drax was deliver but I do not recall opening it. Decided to check the boxes to match ups tracking confirmation # and yep, the box was definitely delivered. I don't know which figure came in that box but according to BBY, it should had been DRAX.

And just today, got an email from BBY saying my Nick Shield and Green Goblin has been delay and will ship in mid Dec. BBY order account also confirm delay processing and no tracking # provided. But then I already got those figures yesterday...

BBY is making my head. :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Edit: I had several cancelled orders, not sure if that is the reason for these misallocated shipment.
I got those same emails. Whichever store sent you the figure must have just put the wrong one in the box.

after several cross references, found out that bby shipped me nick fury instead of DRAX. how can someone confuse a nick fury with drax. they look nothing alike.

also looks like bby fulfilled an order and items arrived yesterday but bby order status still mark as pending and no tracking # provided.

wth is going on at bestbuy, there's so many damn order mistakes both for and against the customer. 

I asked the other day... Best Buy will not be price matching anything during black Friday till next Tuesday, their website included

Target has is for $35, which is obviously $2 less than Walmart, but all of their figures are $11 that day, which is $2 more per 3.0 figure.

got mines in today too. got around 4 purchases and they all ship indiv. i'm missing one (venom) but according to ups tracking, it was delivered. dammit, can they just do their damn job competently. hopefully its just that he may had drop it in his truck after marking the package as delivered. giving ups the benefit of the doubt.
Call UPS at 1800pickups.
I had the same issue and it was delivered to the wrong place. Driver went back and picked it up and brought it to me.

Nobody ever price-matches anything on BF, ever.
Not necessarily true.

It's at manager discretion, but across a few different KMarts I've been to for Black Friday they've pricematched competition. Usually with no proof of the price, too. Though they don't sell games anymore, so it doesn't matter here.

Got a bunch of my $3 toysrus figures today and to make the deal even better instead of just sending me Mike they sent me the 3-pack with Mike, Barbossa, and Mrs. Incredible...$1 per figure!

Got a bunch of my $3 toysrus figures today and to make the deal even better instead of just sending me Mike they sent me the 3-pack with Mike, Barbossa, and Mrs. Incredible...$1 per figure!
Did you get any emails from TRU? I ordered with PayPal and have received no communication from them. Payment went through on Monday, but no order confirmation, no shipping details. Nothing.

That's a great price on 3.0. Anyone know if any stores actually price match on Black Friday? Trying to avoid Wal Mart at all cost that day. It's a madhouse.
If history is any indication of future activity, Black Friday prices are usually active in the system whenever prices reset early Thursday. If you can find the figure(s) you seek earlier in the day in the main stock, you should be able to purchase at the sale price without the crowds.

If history is any indication of future activity, Black Friday prices are usually active in the system whenever prices reset early Thursday. If you can find the figure(s) you seek earlier in the day in the main stock, you should be able to purchase at the sale price without the crowds.
I did that last year at walmart. Worked like a charm and the store was empty.

man, all the $3 figures I got from best buy came in rough shape. beat up packages, a couple half open, and one of them was completely opened and taped back together.

I'd be pissed if I was planning to give these as gifts.

bread's done
Back