Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread Mk. II - Adios Infinity - Best Buy Flash Sale 5/20

maximumzero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
2.0_Logo.jpg

5/20/16
Best Buy Flash Sale!
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/vg-20160520

Last edited by a moderator:
In case you didn't see my Ad post: Disney Infinity 3.0 figures are 3 for $30 at Best Buy next week and Anakin Skywalker Light FX is included.

In case you didn't see my Ad post: Disney Infinity 3.0 figures are 3 for $30 at Best Buy next week and Anakin Skywalker Light FX is included.
Said I wasn't going to double dip, but at $8 each after GCU, I'm thinking what the hell? I still need Darth Maul (denied by the register screwup and a clueless employee upon release) and either Poe Dameron or Ultron.

I wonder, what are the chances that WM, Target, or Amazon will have deals on their FX characters? TRU excluded them from their 2 for $22, but Vader might be eligible for the promotions like the $10 off $35 worth of toys to life sales they've been running every few weeks, and likely will run at least once more between after X-Mas and the week after New Years.

Just read something about the light fx ones being retailer exclusive. Anyone mind giving me a list of which figures are light fx and what retailer I have to go to get them? Thanks in advance.

Just read something about the light fx ones being retailer exclusive. Anyone mind giving me a list of which figures are light fx and what retailer I have to go to get them? Thanks in advance.
Anakin Skywalker (Best Buy)
Darth Vader (Toys R Us)
Kanan Jarrus (Amazon)
Luke Skywalker (WalMart)
Obi-Wan Kenobi (GameStop)
Yoda (Target)

Beware, these retailers also have non-Light FX versions of the same characters. Make sure the package has the Light FX sticker on it.

Anakin Skywalker (Best Buy)
Darth Vader (Toys R Us)
Kanan Jarrus (Amazon)
Luke Skywalker (WalMart)
Obi-Wan Kenobi (GameStop)
Yoda (Target)

Beware, these retailers also have non-Light FX versions of the same characters. Make sure the package has the Light FX sticker on it.
Thank you. Are they all available now as well?

Thank you. Are they all available now as well?
I'd suggest acting quickly, though YMMV.

Around me, seems like every Target has at least 2-3 Yoda's (some have even more, and yes they're the Light FX version); but finding the others is proving a bit more difficult. Not sure if TRU just hasn't put many of their Vader's out, or what but I've only seen 2 (I snagged one of them). 5+ Walmarts around and I've only seen 1 Luke. Obi-Wan is "low stock" or "not available" at pretty much every GS around.

Though, seems Anakin did just get a restock at my closest BB (had 2 last week, had 5 yesterday).

I managed to get an order in for all of them today and yesterday aside from Obi who I already had. As long as they are the fx ones in store, I'm good. Nervous about Vader being delivered but we'll see.

Looking forward to adjusting next week with the ani I'm going to pick up tonight.

Cancel what I said earlier - Darth Vader FX IS good for the 2 for $22 at TRU, at least online . . . or I was able to place an order at least.

[quote name="rbenns2" post="13103344" timestamp="1450217907"]Cancel what I said earlier - Darth Vader FX IS good for the 2 for $22 at TRU, at least online . . . or I was able to place an order at least.[/quote]
Just did that myself. Thanks!

Not sure about the update, but when I went back today they sold 2/3 of the playset and only had 2 kylo Ren of the 8 they had yesterday.
Lucky. I went to Walmart today and they had the power discs and Poe figure. Tried to buy them but they couldn't sell them so they took them off the shelf.

Lucky. I went to Walmart today and they had the power discs and Poe figure. Tried to buy them but they couldn't sell them so they took them off the shelf.
Maybe they were street dated, I don't know. They only had them in one spot and most were gone. Unless lazy store, they never took them off and the ones St the register were put in the back. No idea.

My local Walmart had all versions of Disney Infinity 1.0 for $13.50, and all versions of 2.0 both Toybox and Avengers on clearance for $18. YMMV

Not sure about the update, but when I went back today they sold 2/3 of the playset and only had 2 kylo Ren of the 8 they had yesterday.
My Best Buy had put out Kylo Ren and Poe Dameron as of last Sunday, still there the next day but some had obviously already been sold. Not sure if there was a street date or whether they would work yet or anything. Waiting to see how invested the kids are in the new movie this Friday, right now they are getting the Starter and the OT figures/playset for Christmas, plus Yoda, Minnie and Mickie.

[quote name="R3DH3R0" post="13103919" timestamp="1450237363"]Maybe they were street dated, I don't know. They only had them in one spot and most were gone. Unless lazy store, they never took them off and the ones St the register were put in the back. No idea.[/quote]
Someone either put them back or just grabbed another figure and said ring this up instead. Mines was bone dry last night, we'll Luke wise

Someone either put them back or just grabbed another figure and said ring this up instead. Mines was bone dry last night, we'll Luke wise
Do you need an FX Luke, because I can pick one up for you if you do. This was the one in centennial. I know you're on the other side of town.

Do you need an FX Luke, because I can pick one up for you if you do. This was the one in centennial. I know you're on the other side of town.

Thanks for looking out but I'm good ....if anything I got too many of characters trying to take advantage of all the deals ....definitely doing returns next week

I'm having trouble finding an FX Vader - first character I've had a problem with. I guess I'll have to order one and hope TRU doesn't screw it up.

I'm having trouble finding an FX Vader - first character I've had a problem with. I guess I'll have to order one and hope TRU doesn't screw it up.
I received shipping notification of my Vader-Maul pairing. Just hope they don't try to substitute a regular Vader. If so, I could always exchange it, as it clearly states the one I bought is the FX version on the invoice.

I have been pretty lazy with DI stuff lately. What is my best bet for getting the figures coming out this Friday? I normally would go for Best Buy for Reward Zone and GCU but do we know of any better deals or anything better starting Sunday yet?

I have been pretty lazy with DI stuff lately. What is my best bet for getting the figures coming out this Friday? I normally would go for Best Buy for Reward Zone and GCU but do we know of any better deals or anything better starting Sunday yet?
For the new figures alone the best I figured was go to Target on Friday and get the playset for $24.99 and then on Sunday Target is doing 25% off DI figures. That's if you're only doing the playset, Kylo Ren, and Poe though.

Best Buy has the Force Awakens playset for $24.99 ($19.99 GCU). They will have figures 3 for $30 (3 for $24 GCU) starting Sunday.

Best Buy has the Force Awakens playset for $24.99 ($19.99 GCU). They will have figures 3 for $30 (3 for $24 GCU) starting Sunday.
It was $24.99? They must have lowered the price after I ordered. I just cancelled my order earlier today. I should have looked at the item page instead of my order page. I'll have to re-order it. Best Buy with GCU and Target on Sunday then is the best price for just the playset and the two figures. Thanks for the heads up.

It was $24.99? They must have lowered the price after I ordered. I just cancelled my order earlier today. I should have looked at the item page instead of my order page. I'll have to re-order it. Best Buy with GCU and Target on Sunday then is the best price for just the playset and the two figures. Thanks for the heads up.
I would recommend doing BBY this Sunday for figures, It's 3 for $30 and the Light FX Anakin is a part of it. So $8 each for Kylo Ren, Anakin, and Poe. With Target it is at most 30% off with Red Card making each figure like $11 and change.

I would recommend doing BBY this Sunday for figures, It's 3 for $30 and the Light FX Anakin is a part of it. So $8 each for Kylo Ren, Anakin, and Poe. With Target it is at most 30% off with Red Card making each figure like $11 and change.
That would have been my plan but I'm not getting the light FX Anakin. I'm just buying the set and the two new figures. These are all for my son for Christmas.

That would have been my plan but I'm not getting the light FX Anakin. I'm just buying the set and the two new figures. These are all for my son for Christmas.
By the Target price of $11 each, that would be $22 for the two from Target....or $24 for three of them at Best Buy. I don't see how $2-4 with tax isn't worth another figure to collect or something.

Thanks for the heads up guys. I too only need the two more figures and didn't plan on getting the LightFX but maybe I will get an extra Darth Vader or Yoda to throw in with my Dad's Xmas present this year as a little joke.

I just got into Infinity so I'm planning to use the BBY deal w/ GCU to hopefully get the rest of the collection. Mainly need the "lesser" characters. 

If anybody is doing the 3 for $24 for shipping and only needs two figures I would gladly paypal you $9 to get a Poe sent my way he's the last guy we need till Boba Fett gets released.

I am torn on the BBY deal. I have every Marvel and Star Wars figure that has been released except the FX ones, those don't interest me much.

I have TFA playset for $20 pre-ordered at Best Buy. Kylo Ren for $9 and change at amazon using credit, and Poe in transit to me from Target for $11.27 using the remainder of my Target gift card.

So I can keep those two figures for $20 and change but no actual cash. Or return them and use $25 in cash to get those two and another figure that I don't really need.

I rather not spend cash if I can help it, but the value is there at Best Buy.

If anybody is doing the 3 for $24 for shipping and only needs two figures I would gladly paypal you $9 to get a Poe sent my way he's the last guy we need till Boba Fett gets released.
I might take you up on that, actually. I'm buying 7 for me, and 7 for my buddy, and we needed a 15th.

was wondering if anyone else had the same issue where i was blocked at the register for the 2 for 22 on a vader FX and another figure.

the little tag did say all figures were 2 for 22 right?

[quote name="IkedaTeramusa" post="13105816" timestamp="1450321615"]No. All regular priced figures. Vader is a different price and not counted (as previously stated like a dozen times in this thread).[/quote]
I got it to work online last night. Light FX Vader and Mickey.

bread's done
Back