Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread Mk. II - Adios Infinity - Best Buy Flash Sale 5/20

maximumzero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
2.0_Logo.jpg

5/20/16
Best Buy Flash Sale!
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/vg-20160520

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="Disp0sable13" post="13105804" timestamp="1450321114"]was wondering if anyone else had the same issue where i was blocked at the register for the 2 for 22 on a vader FX and another figure.

the little tag did say all figures were 2 for 22 right?[/quote]
I received mines last night in store just asked him to ring the 2 up and they ranged up with the promo but there was no sign on the FX Vader peg

Hey guys for those of you like me who got into Disney infinity with 3.0 and now are backtracking and collecting 2.0 stuff I have been watching BB and some new items have dropped in price:

The Power Disk Album - which I had been waiting to drop for is now 14.99 before GCU (http://www.bestbuy.com/site/disney-interactive-studios-disney-infinity-marvel-super-heroes-2-0-edition-power-disc-album-blue-blue/9804105.p?id=1219437190740&skuId=9804105)

The Marvel Super Hero Toy Box Game Discs - is down to 7.99 before GCU (http://www.bestbuy.com/site/disney-disney-infinity-marvel-super-heroes-2-0-edition-toy-box-game-discs/1323002.p?id=1219485872187&skuId=1323002) for those of you like me who did not buy the starter kit

There are also a few figures that have dropped to 5.99 each (Drax, Aladdin, and Thor) hopefully soon they will all drop to 5.99 each. 

Hey guys for those of you like me who got into Disney infinity with 3.0 and now are backtracking and collecting 2.0 stuff I have been watching BB and some new items have dropped in price:

The Power Disk Album - which I had been waiting to drop for is now 14.99 before GCU (http://www.bestbuy.com/site/disney-interactive-studios-disney-infinity-marvel-super-heroes-2-0-edition-power-disc-album-blue-blue/9804105.p?id=1219437190740&skuId=9804105)

The Marvel Super Hero Toy Box Game Discs - is down to 7.99 before GCU (http://www.bestbuy.com/site/disney-disney-infinity-marvel-super-heroes-2-0-edition-toy-box-game-discs/1323002.p?id=1219485872187&skuId=1323002) for those of you like me who did not buy the starter kit

There are also a few figures that have dropped to 5.99 each (Drax, Aladdin, and Thor) hopefully soon they will all drop to 5.99 each.
Hawkeye has dropped to $5.99 as well, just doesn't show up if you search Disney Infinity 2.0 figures.

My Vader shipped. But they cancelled my Tinkerbell!

And for some reason, because of my cancelled Tink, they gave me a $15 off coupon for my next purchase!

[quote name="The1llusiveMan" post="13107016" timestamp="1450383011"]My Vader shipped. But they cancelled my Tinkerbell!

And for some reason, because of my cancelled Tink, they gave me a $15 off coupon for my next purchase![/quote]
Time to return Vader and get him for free lol

My Vader shipped. But they cancelled my Tinkerbell!

And for some reason, because of my cancelled Tink, they gave me a $15 off coupon for my next purchase!
I got the same coupon, but because they cancelled a Skylander figure on me that I was going to return anyway lol. I'll take it! I'm not planning on collecting the FX figures though, so I don't really know what to use it on just yet.

I'm just now getting to use the fx figures for the first time.

I was hesitant at first, but hot damn. I have ZERO regrets! There's SO freaking awesome.

Got my Vader from an order I made two nights ago. I've got all of them but Yoda now. Getting him when Target has their sale next week.

On the topic of the sabers blinking, if the game is on and the base is fully working, the lightsabers stay solidly lit. If the game is off and the Infinity base is still plugged in, the sabers will blink, at least with an Xbox One. I'm assuming this is because the figure is still able to draw some power (or whatever voodoo is at work).

The thing I found that really stinks is if you use two power discs under the figure (didn't test using just one), the sabers will blink. I think it's because the figure isn't close enough to get full power.

Vader Light FX is $9 at TRU - http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=79164576&cp=2255956.2273442.2255974.67248046.67248386&parentPage=family

are they having a star wars day cause figures are $9 each? cause its supposed to be 2 for $22 week
Nice find. All the figures are 9 bucks each. Better deal than BBY. Plus I have a 15 dollar code from TRU, so works out perfectly for me. Ordered the 6 figures I needed, so it came to 42 bucks after my coupon. Plus I should get 5 bucks back from Amex. 6 dollars per figure. I like it.

Thanks!

Anyone ever price adjusted or return/rebought an online order from TRU? Curious if that's possible.

Kinda hoping it isn't. I'll go there and try to get my $3 for buying Vader and Mickey at 2 for $22, but man I don't want to fight the Christmas shoppers and wait in that line.

This still isn't quite as good as the $3 for $30 plus GCU price, correct? That should be around $8 a figure.
Correct.

I'm ordering 2 of the Vader Light FX + 1 Poe Dameron + 1 Kylo Ren from TRU as we speak. Might as well get both the new figs, qualify for free shipping, then figure out if I'll keep 'em later.

I'll be taking advantage of the BB GCU deal as well, so might return the TRU Poe + Ren next time I'm near a TRU (or maybe I'll just keep an extra of each so I can open one, keep one in the package...it's only a buck difference...soooo not really a big deal....but then the CAG in me says, "MUST RETURN to save a dollar!" lol)

I just can't win. I order Vader FX and Kylo Ren for $22. Toys R Us cancels my order for no apparent reason. So I order them again for $11 each, then TRU drops the price to $9 each. :whistle2:(

Anyone ever price adjusted or return/rebought an online order from TRU? Curious if that's possible.Kinda hoping it isn't. I'll go there and try to get my $3 for buying Vader and Mickey at 2 for $22, but man I don't want to fight the Christmas shoppers and wait in that line.
Came here to ask exactly about this. I got in on 2x Vader and 3 power disc packs for $25 with their $10 off $35 coupon about 2 weeks ago.

So the receipt breakdown is like this

Vader FX - $15.99
Vader FX - $5.99
3x Power Discs - $3

So I'm wondering if I can go to the store and get the first Vader FX price matched from $15.99 to $9. The online receipt has no mention that I used the $10 off deal and even to reps, it looks like I bought a figure for $15.99 and another for $5.99 (they just lowered the price by $10 for one)

Would save me $7 if possible. Anyone know? Maybe just return the $15.99 one? Anyone know if I would get $15.99 back?

Came here to ask exactly about this. I got in on 2x Vader and 3 power disc packs for $25 with their $10 off $35 coupon about 2 weeks ago.

So the receipt breakdown is like this

Vader FX - $15.99
Vader FX - $5.99
3x Power Discs - $3

So I'm wondering if I can go to the store and get the first Vader FX price matched from $15.99 to $9. The online receipt has no mention that I used the $10 off deal and even to reps, it looks like I bought a figure for $15.99 and another for $5.99 (they just lowered the price by $10 for one)

Would save me $7 if possible. Anyone know? Maybe just return the $15.99 one? Anyone know if I would get $15.99 back?
You could always try, but they'd be idiots to do it. The fibe print on 2 for $22 says savings are deducted from partial returns, but Target isn't supposed to price-match and Cartwheel, yet they do it all the time, so official rules aren't always infallible.

You could always try, but they'd be idiots to do it. The fibe print on 2 for $22 says savings are deducted from partial returns, but Target isn't supposed to price-match and Cartwheel, yet they do it all the time, so official rules aren't always infallible.
It wasn't the 2 for $22 so I'm not sure if the same thing shows, but for packaging slip shows no mention of a promotion ($10 off $35 infinities)

But you're probably right. I could just return everything and get 2x for $18 instead of basically 2 for $22 and $3 wasted on Discs I don't care about.

Then again, with the holidays, it might not be worth waiting in line.

Also anyone know where to get really cheap Skylanders bases to use for the Light FX to keep them anyways on? I heard TRU had something for $10 but I'm clueless with Skylanders

What is the free update for the force awakens? Wanted to get the new playset but is this different from the update? Can't check it because it's under the tree.

no idea, nearest TRU for me is 2 hours so I don't ever hardly step in one
Tested it out in person after picking up my TFA set from BB. It does work in-store on Vader FX (and presumably the others) though there were no signs or indications anywhere in the store that the sale was on.

Does a playset get "bound" to the console? Or if I use the TFA play set on my PS4, can I also use it on my XB1 (provided that I have the main 3.0 game on both systems)?

You can only play the playset if it's sitting on the base, but you can place it on any base on any console at any time and play it, regardless if it's been used previously.

I went to TRU and asked if they matched their online price, which the lady told me yes.  I grabbed a Vader FX and it rang up at $9.00.

I am waiting for Sunday to shop at Best Buy.  I may grab Poe, Hulkbuster and Anakin FX for $24.00.

I went to Best Buy today and grabbed Uncharted for the PS4 and The Force Awakens playset.  After $65.00 in certificates, I paid $0.18 for The Force Awakens playset.

Haven't seen this posted anywhere, but if I missed it, I apologize.

An employee at GameStop told me all of the Star Wars figures will be $10 tomorrow only. Hopefully the Light FX Obi Wan Kenobi is included, but I'm not sure it is.

I just can't win. I order Vader FX and Kylo Ren for $22. Toys R Us cancels my order for no apparent reason. So I order them again for $11 each, then TRU drops the price to $9 each. :whistle2:(
Aha, there is a silver lining. TRU sent me a $15 coupon for canceling my first order. Since they've got the Force Awakens playset on sale for $25 and $9 figures, I ordered the TFA playset and Poe Dameron. However, there was a small problem - after coupon that comes out to 18.99 which isn't enough for the free shipping. But there's a nice workaround - if you donate $1 to Toys for Tots on the order (see right-hand sidebar) the free shipping kicks in on the order. So I got the TFA playset and a figure for $19.99 + tax, not bad at all.

Haven't seen this posted anywhere, but if I missed it, I apologize.

An employee at GameStop told me all of the Star Wars figures will be $10 tomorrow only. Hopefully the Light FX Obi Wan Kenobi is included, but I'm not sure it is.
It's the 3.0 figures excluding the new Force Awakens characters.

I'm picking up TFA set at BB tomorrow. I'm very tempted to use my $5 Amazon Underground credit towards the $9 Kylo Ren. Anyone know how he compares to Poe? Does Poe come with some BB-8 action?

I'm picking up TFA set at BB tomorrow. I'm very tempted to use my $5 Amazon Underground credit towards the $9 Kylo Ren. Anyone know how he compares to Poe? Does Poe come with some BB-8 action?
I've played with all of them now and Kylo Ren is the probably the most fun character to use. He's obviously a close range character, but he can cover a lot of ground with his force dash and force jump. He's also extremely powerful, and that's obviously always fun, haha.

Poe is a pretty decent long range character and his special move is to send BB-8 out to distract enemies, which I absolutely love. He's probably the weakest character out of the 4 though.

Very different characters, but I'd honestly recommend them both, especially if you've seen the movie and already love all of these characters like I do. :)

Toys R Us is having a sale today and tomorrow! Not sure if it's instore only or not. All 1.0 characters are $5, 2.0 are $7, and 3.0 are $9 including light FX Vader, which while listed as releasing 12/31 WILL ring up now.

Does a playset get "bound" to the console? Or if I use the TFA play set on my PS4, can I also use it on my XB1 (provided that I have the main 3.0 game on both systems)?
Playsets are "read only." They are used to unlock the playset levels, and must be present on the base to use the set, but they do not store data, so you can use them anywhere. Still, nothing is "bound" to any console. When you switch to a figure you previously used on a different console, or user profile, it gives you the option to "share ownership," so they begin at the level they previously were at, though mine showed no accumulated experience towards the next level, so you might lose that.

bread's done
Back