Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread Mk. II - Adios Infinity - Best Buy Flash Sale 5/20

maximumzero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
2.0_Logo.jpg

5/20/16
Best Buy Flash Sale!
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/vg-20160520

Last edited by a moderator:
Wombat posted on Twitter that he found an Alice figure at his Disney Store for 4.99 other than that I don't think so.
Last time I checked my Disney Store in shopping mall didn't sell any Disney Infinity stuffs (or Playmation and anything video game related). You do can return disneystore.com orders there, so they might resell returned DI things?

Already received my first order from MS store, nice service.

Last time I checked my Disney Store in shopping mall didn't sell any Disney Infinity stuffs (or Playmation and anything video game related). You do can return disneystore.com orders there, so they might resell returned DI things?

Already received my first order from MS store, nice service.
probably a Disney Outlet

My Disney store has 2.0 starter kits for $15 and yondu or Aladdin for $5. There's ps3 marvel 2.0 frost giant ce for $60. There may be an additional 25% off since they were under a sign for it but didn't ask.

so I ordered Nemo and Dory from best buy on the 18th and they showed up yesterday squished in a box with no real damage. And then they showed up again at my door today in a bubble mailer.......

They really are trying to get rid of these things. Both contained a receipt with a matching order number  :whistle2:$

Sell

return for a refund

or trade em in?

so I ordered Nemo and Dory from best buy on the 18th and they showed up yesterday squished in a box with no real damage. And then they showed up again at my door today in a bubble mailer.......

They really are trying to get rid of these things. Both contained a receipt with a matching order number :whistle2:$

Sell

return for a refund

or trade em in?
I might be interested in them...But I won't pay retail so if you want the most money for them I suggest returning them.

I might be interested in them...But I won't pay retail so if you want the most money for them I suggest returning them.
yea, figured if i didnt want a play set and a collectible set then i should just return them. I placed my order with a giftcard FWIW. the real order seems to have come from the warehouse and the ones that came today had pick slips on the back that in store pickups have. in case you want to replicate my order.

yea, figured if i didnt want a play set and a collectible set then i should just return them. I placed my order with a giftcard FWIW. the real order seems to have come from the warehouse and the ones that came today had pick slips on the back that in store pickups have. in case you want to replicate my order.
Baller move would be to go to the store and try to return one set for credit...

Another great figure that won't see the light of day

bo16t0ztj1cu1eycbxrp.png
Not only it looks amazing (wonder the details under the hood will make it to final product), it's also the only new female Marvel figure they've promised.

Where can I unleash my angry fire :bomb:

Last edited by a moderator:
Our Target had 4 of the Wreck-It-Ralph Toy Box Packs marked as-is for $7.36

If anyone in the Cleveland area is interested there should be 3 left at the Fairview Park store

out of curiosity. if it was possible. how much would you pay if they charged enough to make limited runs of these figures that wont be released feasible.
I doubt they would ever be willing to release limited runs, you would have a base of consumers who expect them to work in the game and that will now never happen. In addition, the production costs probably only become profitable when the figures are mass produced and sold over a certain period of time. A one time run would most likely be unprofitable for Disney and would degrade their overall brand by confusing consumers. I would love to see these figures, the Dr. Strange and Spider-Gwen figure sculpts are phenomenal, but I just don't see how they could ever see the light of day now that Disney corporate has completely eliminated the brand and product line. Would be nice ... but even having them released for 3D printing still wouldn't yield the quality we see in the prototypes ... Not to mention the legal ramifications if someone decided to leak that data. Sorry to be a downer ... but that's my two cents.

Not sure if this is a good deal or not but BB has the DI 3.0 starter kits for $39.99 right now. With GCU knocks it down to $31.99. Not sure if it has been cheaper anywhere else.

Just noticed Set 3 (Thor, Goblin, Rocket) of the Walmart Marvel three packs is sold out and my order for that one is still processing despite getting in on it early. I predict a cancellation coming my way.

Not only it looks amazing (wonder the details under the hood will make it to final product), it's also the only new female Marvel figure they've promised.

Where can I unleash my angry fire :bomb:
Yes, damn those MBAs who launched that boneheaded production plan, and Disney's stupid rules (you must make Yondu), that sunk this whole enterprise.

BTW, what character is that? Spider-Woman?

Yes, damn those MBAs who launched that boneheaded production plan, and Disney's stupid rules (you must make Yondu), that sunk this whole enterprise.

Spider Gwen, one of the most popular Marvel characters at the moment.
More or less a license to print money on Spider Gwen merchandise at the moment.

Yeah as Saix_XIII said they were $1.99 before GCU a couple months back. And that was before Infinity was cancelled I believe so quite the stellar deals on those.

Spider-Gwen! She's from an alternate universe where her and Peter Parker's roles were reversed. Was a big player in the Spider-verse event and now has her own comic

Received three of the four Marvel 3 packs I ordered from Walmart, two of the figures in different sets were covered in a dusty film of some sort despite the packages being sealed well. I had to take a q-tip to both to get them clean.

Anyone have any glues they would suggest for re-attaching broken lightsabers? My son has managed to snap yet another one (this one unfortunately was the Light fx Vader :()

Anyone have any glues they would suggest for re-attaching broken lightsabers? My son has managed to snap yet another one (this one unfortunately was the Light fx Vader :()
Unfortunately due to the way fiber optics work it will likely never light up again (if it is broken and not just detached as a whole), but you can always super glue it back together for looks.

Unfortunately due to the way fiber optics work it will likely never light up again (if it is broken and not just detached as a whole), but you can always super glue it back together for looks.
It actually does still light up. He managed to snap it a little further up the blade.

a DI character at these prices trumps 2 kinder surprise eggs any day...my son spends more time unwrapping the foil egg and eating the chocolate than he does the toy which is usually a disappointment.

I totally bought that bundle since I have none of those.

Maybe I'll get lucky and Walmart will package me one of the light FX jedi's

I would be down for a complete Marvel 3.0 set if they offered it as those are the only ones I need....assuming the #2 2.0 set I ordered doesn't cancel, which happened with one of the others I ordered last week. Luckily I found that same set in store the next day.

Also, I went to TRU for the first time in ages and was amazed by their DI aisle. They had every figure outside of the FX/cased exclusives. Now I know where to go if they ever have a huge clearance sale on them.

Can anyone recommend any good Power Disc trading sites / forums? I only need 8 more to complete an entire set and the CAG trading thread hasn't had any activity since May.

While grocery shopping at Meijer yesterday, they had all their 2.0 figures half off. So in case someone can't get them at Best Buy and have a Meijer nearby. 

bread's done
Back