Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread Mk. II - Adios Infinity - Best Buy Flash Sale 5/20

maximumzero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
2.0_Logo.jpg

5/20/16
Best Buy Flash Sale!
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/vg-20160520

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's all of my PC download card codes. You've got two weeks to use them. (I think. Who knows. They made this whole shutdown schedule super-confusing.)

Iron Man/Black Widow/Thor/Marvel Avengers starter set:

DXTM-KV4P-LTT5

Falcon:

FJ7F-SKVF-NDQM

Starlord/Gamora/Guardians of the Galaxy playset:

VRFG-FPSG-FP7D

Rocket Raccoon:

N3RR-Q7YR-PZ4M

Spider-Man/Nova/Spider-Man playset:

JLRS-LVPD-5WTK

Merida/Stitch starter set:

69KD-3ZNP-37M2

Hulkbuster:

BBQH-HGXB-YSQL

Luke/Leia/Rise Against the Empire playset:

5ZBP-JXQS-BT84

Finn/Rey/Force Awakens playset:

CGZX-GB7P-3MZH

Vader:

5JXD-QQXV-3FZB

Boba Fett:

JSPB-QRTF-BV5N

Yoda:

PNVY-LG3D-WDCV

Toy Box Takeover:

7ZFT-SLBT-NB7H

Enjoy while you can.

Looks like most Targets near me dropped the figures to about $4.18, but at this point they pretty much only have Poe, Ultron, and tons and TONS of Yoda. Yoda is to Disney Infinity what Head Rush is to Skylanders. Walls and walls of Yoda. So much Yoda. Yoda. Yoda. Yoda. Yo, yo, yo, yo, Yoda!

Why would you want to enter the codes anymore, anyway? Once the iPad version is pulled it won't matter. Is it just to protect the gamesave on there?

Because given Apple's history, it's going to break in iOS 11 anyway and not work anymore.

GUYS TRU HAS A CRAZY SALE RIGHT NOW

75% off 1.0 and 2.0 figs
And 50% off 3.0 figs.
BUT the prices stack with the B1G2 free.
You get 3 1.0/2.0 figs for $3.75 (before tax) or 3 3.0 figs for $7.49 (also before tax)
You can mix and matchbetween 1.0/2.0 and 3.0, but you'll pay the $7.49.

Playsets are also 50% off.

GUYS TRU HAS A CRAZY SALE RIGHT NOW

75% off 1.0 and 2.0 figs
And 50% off 3.0 figs.
BUT the prices stack with the B1G2 free.
You get 3 1.0/2.0 figs for $3.75 (before tax) or 3 3.0 figs for $7.49 (also before tax)
You can mix and matchbetween 1.0/2.0 and 3.0, but you'll pay the $7.49.

Playsets are also 50% off.
In store.only I take it?

I Have 33 codes to post. I don't want to post them all at once, what i am going to do is post a list of what i have and if you are interested in any of them send me a pm telling me what you want (first come first served). This way some actual CAGs will get them instead of lurkers. After 2 days or so i will just post what is remaining.

EDIT: I am going to remove the limit, just tell me what you want. I will post the remainders here on Thursday/Friday

Jack Skellington - TAKEN

Phineas

Syndrome - TAKEN

Crystal Characters

Lone Ranger - TAKEN

Mr.Incredible - TAKEN

Jack Sparrow - TAKEN

Sulley - TAKEN

Buzz Lightyear - TAKEN

Agent P - TAKEN

Iron Man/Black Widow 2 pack

Star-lord/Gamora (Guardians playset?) - TAKEN

Stitch/Merida (toybox starter?)

Nick Wilde - TAKEN

Toy Box Takeover - TAKEN

Judy Hopps - TAKEN

Rise Against the Empire - TAKEN

Inside Out - TAKEN

Disgust

Sadness

Fear

Yoda - TAKEN

Minnie Mouse - TAKEN

Black Panther

Mulan - TAKEN

Mickey Mouse - TAKEN

Ultron

Black Suit Spider-Man

Ant-Man

Toy Box Speedway - TAKEN

Twilight of the Republic

Kylo Ren - TAKEN

Spot - TAKEN

Quorra - TAKEN

It might take a while for me to respond to you, but i will respond in the order that i received PMs.

Light fx Vader is a Toys R Us exclusive

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I just bought light fx Vader yesterday at Walmart. The walmart I went to had all the DI figures at $4.98.

Seems like the light fx figures broke exclusivity because they had the others as well.

I just bought light fx Vader yesterday at Walmart. The walmart I went to had all the DI figures at $4.98.

Seems like the light fx figures broke exclusivity because they had the others as well.
Ditto this somebody on one of my Facebook groups found a Amazon Exclusive Light FX Kannan at their Walmart the other day.

Crap, sorry guys.
It looks like the 75% and 50% off are part of an ad-test. So it's YMMV right now. It should come into effect next week for everyone as long as the B1G2 keeps going

At Target.

Disney Infinity 3.0 Power Disk Pack: Twilight of the Rebublic  207-03-3016   $2.06

Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition: Tomorrowland Power Disc Pack 207-03-3016     $2.27

All other Power disk pack are $2.98

Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition: Disney•Pixars Inside Out Play Set 207-03-3018 $10.48

Saw figures, but I have them. I think $3.XX for 2.0 and $4.xx for 3.0. I don't remember.

The B1G2 is set to end on Sep 24th so the 75% off 50% off is likely to see if they can get more sales of just 1 or 2 figures at a time. I think you got lucky with the perfect storm of deals. The TRU stores in this area are getting very thin on stock and I can only see selection getting tougher and tougher to come across. I had 12 figures all from 1.0 before GS did the 14.99 starters. I now have every single character who is playable in a play set. That's over 50 additional figures and 9 new play sets. I spent a hair over $300 which comes out to around $5 per figure after tax. I am more than satisfied with that and would say to anyone thinking about getting this stuff to jump in soon as possible. I can easily see this stuff climbing in price once it's gone from retail. They made a lot of figures, but Infinity has always been tough to find at GameStop and I think that's a decent sign that people aren't dumping these things like Skylanders.

So the b1g2 works out to 66% off each if they're all retail price. The 75% off will be better for 1.0 and 2.0; but if there are two 3.0 figures you want with any third figure b2g1 is a better deal overall.

For those looking for the Star Wars light fx figures, Jet has a bundle with all 7 light fx figures for $51 and with promo code SAVETODAY05 you get an additional $10 off with free shipping(if you have a new account) making the total $41 Basically a little over $5 per figure.

Toys R Us sent out email this morning Buy 1 get 2 Free, but when you click ad on email the website does not support the sale and then their Live chat has no record of the sale or email

Scored a collectors edition 2.0 for $14.99 At the local GameStop!

2.0 starter pack for X1 was down to $8 at local target which was much cheaper than every other starter sets clearance price.

Are power discs worth it? I have not even started playing the game yet but they seem to be alternate looks and vehicles mostly?

Was able to get one of the two nemos my TRU had in Stock with the b2g1 free deal.

Picked up Nemo, Buzz, Woody, Olaf, Mickey, and Donald Duck.

I need deeper discounts on 3.0 figures! Why arnt any store clearing these out more!
what "deep" you want it to be? at 99c store?

Previous low was Target's sale + cartwheel for $2.xx

Good luck to find what you want when they hit lower point.

If anyone's interested in knocking out the online required achievements this weekend, PM me. I need those on 2.0 on Xbox One and 1.0 on 360.

what "deep" you want it to be? at 99c store?

Previous low was Target's sale + cartwheel for $2.xx

Good luck to find what you want when they hit lower point.
Yep. I'd be surprised if you see prices go that low again- that's probably getting into "We could just sell all of this to a liquidator at this price" territory.

Managed to get the last PS4 3.0 at my local Gamestop. Didn't know much about it going in, but now I'm glad I got it.

Yep. I'd be surprised if you see prices go that low again- that's probably getting into "We could just sell all of this to a liquidator at this price" territory.
Yeah, I feel like the TRU B1G2 is pretty fair. Works out to $5 a character. It's going to be tough to do much better than that without much more effort invested.

bread's done
Back