Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread Mk. II - Adios Infinity - Best Buy Flash Sale 5/20

maximumzero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
2.0_Logo.jpg

5/20/16
Best Buy Flash Sale!
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/vg-20160520

Last edited by a moderator:
I think 360 needs its own specific base. $3 at gamestop. Don't know about resetting figures. I ended up finding a 360 2.0 marvel starter pack for 25 cents at frys.
Sorry I was not clear, I already had the base from Xbox 360 1.0 and just bought the 2.0 disk by itself. Definitely was a score for you getting a starter set for 25 cents. I Think I paid $15 for the PS4 sets and $10 for the Xbox one and it sucks seeing them now for around $5, but I think I am more than getting my monies worth. I feel bad for the people that paid full price for this stuff. Seems like Disney maybe missed the right price point for this stuff. Maybe at $60 for the starter sets and $8-10 for the figures they might have been more profitable (albeit at lower margins).

Are there good generators available for each 1.0, 2.0 & 3.0 out on disneys server? Or do you need to friend someone that has one created?

I think on 3.0 I saw one that was for farming food for upgrading sidekicks, but I never saw one labeled xp generator. I saw some posts that suggested creating your own as any that Disney would approve for upload were not efficient enough. Any more info on how to find a good one?
You're not going to want a generator for 1.0. You're going to use the car spin method. Place a fan on the ground and drive on top of it with a car very slowly so that it shoots you into the air and you stay suspended. Just keep flipping in all directions for about 45 minutes (with two Tron discs) to max from level 1 to 15. Mind you, you have to land the car on all four wheels to get the XP.

For 2.0 and 3.0, you can actually use the same level if it was made in 2.0. I'm not sure if there are necessarily ones from Disney's server, I have one that a friend made but I can't remember if I got it directly from "Friend's Toyboxes" or the Disney Server.

TRU had a glitch in the system some disney infinity characters were 4.99 with the b1g2 free deal but now they are back to normal price of 15.99.

I dont even know why TRU keepon putting disney infinity stuff back at full price instead of marking them down permanently. Are they still hoping some soccermoms will pick those up? Sheesh! I bet theyll sell alot of their inventory if they put it at 90% off already. Sheesh!

I dont even know why TRU keepon putting disney infinity stuff back at full price instead of marking them down permanently. Are they still hoping some soccermoms will pick those up? Sheesh! I bet theyll sell alot of their inventory if they put it at 90% off already. Sheesh!
You'd be surprised but that is exactly what happens. I saw a soccer mom let her kid grab one the other week. I had to tell her that she gets 2 more free.

You have to remember the majority of people don't go on CAG and know that they have crazy discounts everywhere.

At work (TRU) i end up explaining to at least one person every shift that Infinity was cancelled, they have no clue.

Edit: Hell, i see people come in all the time looking for the original Wii ready and willing to spend $200 on one (if they still made them of course).

Agreed. i can't believe they regularly push them at $15 or whatever it is. Unfortunately TRU seems like the only place to pick up 1.0 figures now.

Also wish Walmart would budge on their 4.97 price as well.

I did finally pick up a 1.0 360 starter set for $10.xx locally at a GS.

I think last thing i really want is the Cars playset from 1.0.. cheap of course.

I think last thing i really want is the Cars playset from 1.0.. cheap of course.
I haven't looked in the past few days, but from when I was shopping a couple weeks ago, the lowest I could find for cars NEW was $15 ebay or amazon resellers. Toy Story playset is also not that easy to find cheap.

I haven't looked in the past few days, but from when I was shopping a couple weeks ago, the lowest I could find for cars NEW was $15 ebay or amazon resellers. Toy Story playset is also not that easy to find cheap.
Thanks for that info. Yea, i see it's hard to find at a good price.

Anyone familiar with the actual playset? Say i can find the piece itself on ebay or gamestop alone, do i need either of the two cars figures to actually play it or can I use say a Mater cars piece that i ordered? Mcqueen solo seems to be also a tad pricier than your average figure.

In DI 1, every Cars figure is exactly the same outside of appearance.  You can complete the entire playset with any of the figures. 

Thanks for that info. Yea, i see it's hard to find at a good price.

Anyone familiar with the actual playset? Say i can find the piece itself on ebay or gamestop alone, do i need either of the two cars figures to actually play it or can I use say a Mater cars piece that i ordered? Mcqueen solo seems to be also a tad pricier than your average figure.
I have a cars playset piece, Emperor Zurg rare power disc, cars rare power disc (forgot the name), crystal Buzz, and the two blue Marvel 2.0 toybox games for sale for cheap if someone is interested.

In case anyone is looking for the 'Finding Dory' playset, Meijer has them for $5 (Nemo is $2.50, along with every other figure still).

I just started DI3 over the weekend just to load up all of the characters and register them in game. Just a heads up, Dory, Nemo, Baloo, and the Alice figures,don't count towards the collection as they didn't exist in game at the time of launch. There is no tracker for them in game yet do give a 5% bonus xp per figure.

I just started DI3 over the weekend just to load up all of the characters and register them in game. Just a heads up, Dory, Nemo, Baloo, and the Alice figures,don't count towards the collection as they didn't exist in game at the time of launch. There is no tracker for them in game yet do give a 5% bonus xp per figure.
They do for me... They're in my Hall of Heroes and in my Disney Collection...

They do for me... They're in my Hall of Heroes and in my Disney Collection...
You beat me to my edit! I went back to my collection and now they show up. Originally they didn't even exist as a grayed out character. Now they do pop up after registering them.

I've been wondering this... I'm lost on how the 'experience bonus' works since it's listed in multiple places. In DI3 I own every character and have a 230% bonus. Yet under each individual character it says 5% bonus and a 1 in a white circle. I don't understand any of these numbers and what they correlate to in game. Of course I couldn't find the info anywhere online either.

You beat me to my edit! I went back to my collection and now they show up. Originally they didn't even exist as a grayed out character. Now they do pop up after registering them.

I've been wondering this... I'm lost on how the 'experience bonus' works since it's listed in multiple places. In DI3 I own every character and have a 230% bonus. Yet under each individual character it says 5% bonus and a 1 in a white circle. I don't understand any of these numbers and what they correlate to in game. Of course I couldn't find the info anywhere online either.
The 5% is what that figure adds to the total bonus. The other number is how many of that figure you have registered. If you have duplicates of figures you can increase the bonus

Still looking for help in 2.0 on PS4 (feats only for me but will help with trophies) and 1.0 and 2.0 (feats and trophies) on PS3.
I saw you on there but I was watching movies with the family, sorry. I only have DI on PS4 but when I can I'm willing to help with any 2.0 stuff. Maybe this weekend.

Hey all, I fired up 3.0 this week to get the online trophies. I'm having difficulties figuring out how to invite friends, or if it's even possible with Flynn's arcade. Unless it isn't possible to play with friends, I'm only able to play with randoms, and it never actually finds players.

Edit: if friends start the arcade at the same time, the game finds them.

If anyone is interested, a friend of mine and I will be doing the DI 2.0 survivalist trophy tonight in around an hour from now. It's up to four people and takes approximately 2.5 hours. Apparently it's the rarest one according to the guide since it's time consuming. The more people, the shorter it will be!

Well, I sent you a friend request last week Wednesdays, Romeo.  Planned to add you to the huge DI group I set up, but you haven't accepted the request yet...  :(

TRU currently has B1G2 free and 75% off stacking

Edit:  actually looks like sale prices and B1G2.  Not everything is 75% off.

After all the purchases I have made in the last 8 months re: Disney Infinity 3.0, the only 2 things I did not get (or unable to find reasonably priced) was Ant-Man figure and Battlegrounds Power Pack but I can live without those, I believe. 

TRU currently has B1G2 free and 75% off stacking

Edit: actually looks like sale prices and B1G2. Not everything is 75% off.
It's actually been like that for about a week for those few figures. Great deal for some of them at $1.xx each. Also some playsets are $10.99 and also b1g2 free.

After all the purchases I have made in the last 8 months re: Disney Infinity 3.0, the only 2 things I did not get (or unable to find reasonably priced) was Ant-Man figure and Battlegrounds Power Pack but I can live without those, I believe.
Yeah, antman is not really cheap anywhere. I happened to find one in a semi-dented pack at frys for $8 but otherwise he's usually $10+ everywhere else. Battlegrounds discs are $5 at gamestop and probably ebay.

I'm honestly surprised how insanely easy DI 3.0 is to platinum. I started it only two days ago, only have played around the town, and I'm two trophies away from the platinum.

Just a heads up, a friend and I are going to do the survivalist trophy one evening this coming week. Anyone interested in joining and having four players? One player takes about 2.5 hours, two takes 1.5. With four I can't imagine how easy it would be.

Romeo if you need help I'll join in. But in turn I need help with arcade feat in 3.0

Need 9 more games and I'll have every feat in 3.0 toybox

If you have a meijer near you, they should be 75% off which would make it $2.50 and if they still have the battleground set, it should ring up $5 I think.

I'm honestly surprised how insanely easy DI 3.0 is to platinum. I started it only two days ago, only have played around the town, and I'm two trophies away from the platinum.

Just a heads up, a friend and I are going to do the survivalist trophy one evening this coming week. Anyone interested in joining and having four players? One player takes about 2.5 hours, two takes 1.5. With four I can't imagine how easy it would be.
Wow I need to jump on both 2.0 and 3.0 this week if the trophies don't take that long to earn. May need help with some of the online co-op ones as well if you guys are down.

It's actually been like that for about a week for those few figures. Great deal for some of them at $1.xx each. Also some playsets are $10.99 and also b1g2 free.

Yeah, antman is not really cheap anywhere. I happened to find one in a semi-dented pack at frys for $8 but otherwise he's usually $10+ everywhere else. Battlegrounds discs are $5 at gamestop and probably ebay.
Weird. My Wal Marts still have a ton of Antman figures around here for $4.xx. Never knew they were hard to find.

If anyone has a group going for doing the four players feat in speedway and takeover on ps3 and ps4 that i could join since that's all i have left to do for online play. Psn GTAERgameing

I am available to help with 3.0 online trophies (I'm just going for feats now). Just send me a request/

I should also have 2.0 in the mail today or tomorrow and would appreciate if someone could help with the trophy for playing with 4 players (I have two controllers I can use).

PSN: Wingbingding

By far the best trick I read about on TA to do Survival mode is to equip the Crow Wing Pack (from Lone Ranger playset or in the Toy Store). You can use it to fly around the map and save yourself from falling in pits. A level 20 Sorcerer Mickey spamming his ranged homing attack is very effective. I also used an Infinity Gauntlet disc to clear out swarms of enemies late in the game. Finished in 2:38 by myself.

Survival Mode truly does suck though. Why would they put a mode that takes over 3 hours on average, then gets brutally hard about 1.5 hours in, and has no way to save in a kids game???

Thank you for the tips Gunstar! I do own Sorcerer Mickey though he isn't leveled at all. Is the gauntlet disc from 2.0 or 3.0?

Saix, are you available to play this evening? Unfortunately my friend is only able to play online tonight. Right now we need two more if anyone needs the survivalist trophy in DI 2.0.

It's February 2017, why on earth aren't the remaining Infinity toys priced to sell? I figured most retailers would have wanted this stuff cleared out by the end of the holidays but there's still lots of it left and prices aren't exactly numbered to get rid of stuff fast.

It's February 2017, why on earth aren't the remaining Infinity toys priced to sell? I figured most retailers would have wanted this stuff cleared out by the end of the holidays but there's still lots of it left and prices aren't exactly numbered to get rid of stuff fast.
agreed. Toys r us seems to have the best deals with the buy1g2 but stock is limited. Wish i hadnt waited so long to get into the 1.0 game

Guess this weekend is the last call for trophies and achievements

Anyone still looking for achievements on Xbox 360?  I have all three versions and none of the online stuff thanks to cheap 2nd and Charles closeout disks.

trinken wir on xbox live.

bread's done
Back