Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread

Possible next Trade EVENT will have more peoples ;)  I able to get complete set.  when i go home i lost C.H.R.O.M.E power Disc. I will double check my car again hope it there!

PS.  If you want more money you can have 3 Piece of Eight stack up together, If you want more power you have 3 Piece BOLT. Anyone ROUND Disc you can stack up 3 pieces together more goodies ;)

My gf and I opened the regular packs we got and gave all our dups to the one kid who was there to trade...we felt bad :(

Yeah, after I left I felt like I should have just offered that kid who traded his Tron disc for just one common (to the other guy) any extras I had.  Or I could have just offered them to any of the other families in there trying to trade.  But I was in a hurry to get back to my son's soccer game.  Next time.

The toys r us in Alhambra, CA only has one gold pack per person and they keep them behind the customer service counter. I was gonna have my fiancé buy another one but I just got one pack and a blue pack. We got the Tron disc.
I wish all toysrus did this.. behind the counter, 1-2 per person

Was behind the counter and 1 per person at mine.  I'm surprised to see people able to get 4+ here.  And apparently I just missed the store pickup option - I checked around 4:30 AM and it looks like from posts that happened around 6am.  Oh well, no biggie as I just happened to be near TRU due to my son's soccer game at the right time which is rare since normally they are out of the way for me.

And I totally forgot to check for Crystal McQueen when I was there :lol:.

The problem I have now is that since I have nearly every piece, I feel like I need to get one I don't have which is the other gold pack (Mike's Car).  The guys at TRU had no idea what I was talking about - they thought the gold packs were mystery packs and might have any of the TRU exclusives in them.  So clearly they had no info about whether they'd get Mike's Car back again.  One of the traders there told me they have not had it since day 1.

So the Tron disc is extra exp, eh?  That might actually be useful since there's trophies for getting 1, 2, and 3 characters up to level 15.  I played through the entire MU one and did nearly all the extras and only got Mike and Sulley up around level 10.  That Tron disc might actually be helpful (unlike the others).

Last edited by a moderator:
So the Tron disc is extra exp, eh? That might actually be useful since there's trophies for getting 1, 2, and 3 characters up to level 15. I played through the entire MU one and did nearly all the extras and only got Mike and Sulley up around level 10. That Tron disc might actually be helpful (unlike the others).
I was pleasantly surprised to find that it did that too. It's the only circle disc that matters to me at this point. I wonder if anyone has actually emptied the current toybox yet.

They did the same at two TRU here in Northern Cali, only received 14 gold packs and only allowed you to buy one. One guy bought a pack and opened it in the store and received Mike's Car again. The worker at first said I'm sorry we have no clue, but I guess felt bad and let him buy another one to get the Tron disc.

Another guy came in and tried to buy all the gold packs and she told him, "Nope only one." He tried to say that wasn't right and she told him it wasn't right for people like himself to come in and cheat everyone else of one. He shut up after that. As my 11 year old cousin and I walked away, I told her thanks for keeping things far. That guy just stared me down and I laughed as I walked away.

Had to make sure to tell my cousin not to follow in my foot steps by attempting to instigate arguments lol

TRU exclusive power discs are now listed only as "sold in stores." In-store pickup is no longer available. Maybe this is only for my local stores... not sure.

Every store should limit it to 1 per or they will have no one but the Hot Wheel guys to rely on. Regular folks will skip that store.
After the first gold pack and the crystal McQueen not to mention all the exclusive Skylanders they've had over the last 2 years I really can't believe that any store doesn't restrict them.

So... I bought the power disc holder. I assumed that thing would hold ALL of the upcoming hexes and discs. But it seems like it has the current ones plus just a handful of other ones. It can't possibly be all of them though. That's kind of disappointing.

Yeah, after I left I felt like I should have just offered that kid who traded his Tron disc for just one common (to the other guy) any extras I had. Or I could have just offered them to any of the other families in there trying to trade. But I was in a hurry to get back to my son's soccer game. Next time.
Did the kid know what the Tron disc is worth? Was the other guy older? Just curious. If this was a case where some older guy ripped off a little kid I would have torn him a new one.

For those wondering about when Mike's Car will be back, the guy that was handling the trading area said that it's most likely they'll release it along with all the other ones that come out after all of the exclusives release (all twelve).

Did the kid know what the Tron disc is worth? Was the other guy older? Just curious. If this was a case where some older guy ripped off a little kid I would have torn him a new one.

For those wondering about when Mike's Car will be back, the guy that was handling the trading area said that it's most likely they'll release it along with all the other ones that come out after all of the exclusives release (all twelve).
They'll all be rereleased, but not rare in color like they are now. That's what I've been hearing at least.

Does anybody know what the upcoming 3 packs are going to be? I saw it posted but couldn't remember or find it.

It was a mess at TRU, they were restricting them to one per family which I thought was stupid. They put out a few fresh boxes and I got there early and managed to find the rares and pretty much traded for everything I wanted other than Mikes Car. One guy that came buy later and said at one store some douche came by when the store opened and bought a whole case but later held some for the event.

Maybe no to the first and definitely yes to the second. But really what is the Tron disc worth? I'm seeing $14 shipped on eBay so if the kid really wanted another (I'm assuming he was with a parent and thus got 2 Trons as they were handing them out to each person) then it is worth it to him instead of buying more packs or whatever.

Though if I were the older guy doing the trade I'd at least have told him he can have 2 (if not 3) for the Tron. I kind of saw it happen out of the corner of my eye - but it was definitely the kid that made the offer so it isn't quite so bad. He was about the age of my son and my son is definitely aware of the value (or at least hard-to-findness) of the Tron. So maybe the kid did know.

They'll all be rereleased, but not rare in color like they are now. That's what I've been hearing at least.
Shoot, if that is the case, I feel no need to run around or make crazy trades to get Mike's Car. I just want all the Hall of Heroes things to light up - I don't care if the piece of plastic has a certain color.

So wait, you say that one guy was a douche for buying a whole box, but you picked out all the rares out of another box? lol

I don't really care, just seems funny.

Went back to my TRU after getting out of work. And obviously were wiped clean of all disc packs.
Sucks they wouldn't let me buy a gold pack in the morning.

Worker told me they had some 170+ packs, only 14 gold, at the start of the day.

Anyone else starting to notice which packs have been manhandled VS the fresh ones?

Quick question can you stack 2 of the same power disc?

Example I stack 2 Tron disc I get 20% exp instead of 10%?
Don't have a Tron disc, but all round ones are suppose to stack if you double'em up.
That's what I've read. Just got another Pieces of 8 so I'll be tryin it soon.

The 2 stores I went to did not have any left but one of them I did put an order in for 2 so they had those for me still. They were nice enough to adjust the price as well so i get them for 2 for 6.

So wait, you say that one guy was a douche for buying a whole box, but you picked out all the rares out of another box? lol

I don't really care, just seems funny.
Buying a case of Tron Gold packs, yes the guy is a douche and it's not even comparable to looking for rares.

Shoot, if that is the case, I feel no need to run around or make crazy trades to get Mike's Car. I just want all the Hall of Heroes things to light up - I don't care if the piece of plastic has a certain color.
Ditto. Let ebayers worry about special colors; just let me buy'em.

Wonder if they're just gonna make'em available at all stores then.

No coupon stacking for me. :(

5jbiOTR.png

Yeah, and I had 2 packs stack and 2 not stack on the same receipt which seems to be the oddball result.  It worked on my 2 regular packs but not on the 2 gold packs.

Another retailer for the list in the OP:

BJ's Wholesale is selling the figures at $11.99 each.  Now through 9/18, they have an in-store coupon (the rack in the front of the store, not the mailer) for Buy 2 Get 1 Free.

Brings the per-figure price to $7.99, slightly better than Target with Redcard (assuming you already have club membership), and appears to be the only deal on figures next week.

So the Tron disc is extra exp, eh? That might actually be useful since there's trophies for getting 1, 2, and 3 characters up to level 15. I played through the entire MU one and did nearly all the extras and only got Mike and Sulley up around level 10. That Tron disc might actually be helpful (unlike the others).
If you want to level up fast, the best method for that is placing a fan in Toy Box and letting the character spin in the car on the fan for 30 minutes or so. It take some finesse to get it set up, but once it is going, I just used a shoelace to hold the control stick back so the car would keep doing tricks. Of course, the only reason to do this is if you want/need more spins in the Vault right away.

If you want to level up fast, the best method for that is placing a fan in Toy Box and letting the character spin in the car on the fan for 30 minutes or so. It take some finesse to get it set up, but once it is going, I just used a shoelace to hold the control stick back so the car would keep doing tricks. Of course, the only reason to do this is if you want/need more spins in the Vault right away.
Only character(s) I'm doing this with are the crystal figures, as I'm scanning them just to get them into the Hall of Heroes but they're otherwise just collectibles.

I ordered two for in-store at an alternate store but wound up finding them at the store I was visiting around 2:00

They had around 14 and were limiting them to 2 per family.

I visited a third store around 8:30 and they were wiped out.

This might be helpful for the TRU Disc exclusives:

Tron pack:

“R”Web#: 276083

SKU: 26347425

UPC/EAN/ISBN: 712725023980

Manufacturer #: 111074000000

Mike's Car pack:

“R”Web#: 275493

SKU: 388EA175

UPC/EAN/ISBN: 712725024000

Manufacturer #: 1110770000000

Coupon stacked for me at 8:30pm EST.

Ended up with 1x Gold Tron pack, 11x regulars and the TRU exclusive book for just under $30.  Almost got guilted by a woman and her kid, since I got the last TRU exclusive book and he wanted one.  Felt a little bad at first, but quickly got over it since I was buying it for my own kid who wasn't with me at the time.   But I'm pretty sure she thought I was a reseller and was trying to make me feel bad for cheating her kid out of something he wanted.

Ugh I missed out on this, was planning to get the Tron pack after work but they sold out. Does anyone have a spare they could sell? Would really love to add this power disc to my collection! :(

BJ's Wholesale is selling the figures at $11.99 each. Now through 9/18, they have an in-store coupon (the rack in the front of the store, not the mailer) for Buy 2 Get 1 Free.

Brings the per-figure price to $7.99, slightly better than Target with Redcard (assuming you already have club membership), and appears to be the only deal on figures next week.

I had no idea about this. Thanks for the heads up! Are there any other new promo's coming out for this week? I missed out on the Target B2G1.

Speaking of douches. This guy is a MAJOR one.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-Disney-Infinity-Power-Disk-Tron-Exclusive-/121172222999?pt=US_Other_Video_Game_Accessories&hash=item1c366d6417

Quick question can you stack 2 of the same power disc?

Example I stack 2 Tron disc I get 20% exp instead of 10%?
All the round discs you can stack up to 3 Discs to max your power. I have 3 pieces of eight, 3 bolt, and 3 Trons. Will get 2 more Chrome & 2 more fix :)

I wish all toysrus did this.. behind the counter, 1-2 per person
I didn't mind it at all and was actually happy they did that. I understand why people would buy a bunch and resell them but that just isn't for me especially for something kids are going to want to collect.

Also when I was talking to the clerk she said that if we would have gotten another gold pack my fiancé would have to use a different credit card than the one I used so she wouldn't get in trouble for selling someone more than one gold pack.

After the first gold pack and the crystal McQueen not to mention all the exclusive Skylanders they've had over the last 2 years I really can't believe that any store doesn't restrict them.

So... I bought the power disc holder. I assumed that thing would hold ALL of the upcoming hexes and discs. But it seems like it has the current ones plus just a handful of other ones. It can't possibly be all of them though. That's kind of disappointing.
doesn't it say wave 1 only on the package? Atleast the album says that

If anyone has an extra tron disc they'd like to sell or trade let me know. I've been striking out with TRU with the Lightning McQueen (had to get one on ebay) and now this.... :[ 

doesn't it say wave 1 only on the package? Atleast the album says that
It was the album I was talking about. Yeah, after I ripped it open I saw that on the back. I wish I hadn't opened it first. I thought it was going to hold everything. It isn't very space-saving as it is very bulky for how little it holds. I kind of figured the sheer size of it meant it held everything. I wish now I had just gotten the little plastic case that I saw others with at the trading event (and never even noticed in store before).

But them it definitely holds more than Wave 1 - there's lots of extra spaces on there for stuff that isn't out yet. What's the deal with that?

It was the album I was talking about. Yeah, after I ripped it open I saw that on the back. I wish I hadn't opened it first. I thought it was going to hold everything. It isn't very space-saving as it is very bulky for how little it holds. I kind of figured the sheer size of it meant it held everything. I wish now I had just gotten the little plastic case that I saw others with at the trading event (and never even noticed in store before).

But them it definitely holds more than Wave 1 - there's lots of extra spaces on there for stuff that isn't out yet. What's the deal with that?
if you got the toysrus exclusive one, it holds 20 of the wave 1 and 10 spaces for the toysrus exclusive ones so should be 30 total

at my local TRU they didnt have any exclusive packs "in stock" at the trade event but i went back later that night after i talked myself into buying the kids the Cars set and they had at least 2 dozen out... so i grabbed 4 and traded 3 of them on a DI trading page on fb to finish what i need

I heard there were going to be 12.
there's only 10 TRU exclusive discs planned right now.. if it was 12 then the album would have 12 spaces not 10

There are the 10:

Tron Terrain Power Disc
Tron Sky Power Disc
Tron Power Disc
Zurg Power Disc
Merlin Power Disc
Mike's New Car Power Disc
Lilo's Surfboard with Stitch Power Disc
Peter Pan's Flight Vehicle Power Disc
Scrooge Mcduck Power Disc
Finn Mcmissile Power Disc

I had no idea about this. Thanks for the heads up! Are there any other new promo's coming out for this week? I missed out on the Target B2G1.

Speaking of douches. This guy is a MAJOR one.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-Disney-Infinity-Power-Disk-Tron-Exclusive-/121172222999?pt=US_Other_Video_Game_Accessories&hash=item1c366d6417
I left him a seller question asking how many dirty looks he got when he bought those. I'll probably get an eBay slap on the wrist. Was worth it.

Expired the Target B2G1 free Figure deal and the TRU ones and added a couple of new ones to OP.

Toys 'R Us

Save $20 on all Disney Infinity purchases of $85 or more (decent deal if you're just getting started)

BJ's Wholesale

$2 to $5 off Disney Infinity Starter Pack, Play Sets, and Figures

Thanks Kujobat for the BJ one but didn't see any mention of the B2G1 sale on their site.  If someone has a link to a coupon for it or any other deals this week, please add it to the thread and I'll update the main post.

Thanks Kujobat for the BJ one but didn't see any mention of the B2G1 sale on their site. If someone has a link to a coupon for it or any other deals this week, please add it to the thread and I'll update the main post.
It's in the physical flyers at the front. I'll try to get a scan later today.

BJ's Wholesale is selling the figures at $11.99 each. Now through 9/18, they have an in-store coupon (the rack in the front of the store, not the mailer) for Buy 2 Get 1 Free.

Thanks for this. Just went in and got 3 more. :)

bread's done
Back