Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread

Damn. I thought the release this week was for Buzz and Lightning crystal figure pack. I'm not getting either Sully or Mr. Incredible. Already spent too much money and not playing enough.

Stopped at Sam's Club (Independence, MO) tonight and noticed they had Woody for $10.98. Might be worth checking out if you're looking for a little bit of a discount.

For those looking at getting the new crystal figures. Looks like Mr. Incredible is shipping in smaller quantities(50%) than Sully.
Well here's hoping that that I can set up an in-store pickup order tomorrow morning without issue.

Or, failing that, here's hoping we get a second shipment or two like we did with Lightning McQueen.

Will call TRU tomorrow for both new Crystal.  I'll return both my Lighting McQueen tomorrow & exchange for new crystal.  Re-buy Lighting McQueen Pack whenever it hit store ;)

Will call TRU tomorrow for both new Crystal. I'll return both my Lighting McQueen tomorrow & exchange for new crystal. Re-buy Lighting McQueen Pack whenever it hit store ;)
Considering doing that myself, but since the Zurg disc is appearing outside of the Race to Space pack, I'm confident (read:hopeful) that Buzz will also appear outside of said pack.

Walked in to local TRU today and they had about 30 packs of the Tron disc... Be careful if you go tomorrow. Check your UPC to make sure you don't grab the wrong disc in the morning. I am hoping the Series 3 disc is easier to get since there is no trade thing tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kind of disappointed cause I dropped the ball on this exclusive release. I didn't find out till this afternoon that the next exclusive is coming out tomorrow... of course, it is the one I want the most and I have to work. 

I was hoping I could just order it online, but Toy's R Us shipping is so out of line and getting to the store is hard for me. I may just have to buy a couple games and/or have some coworkers buy some stuff so we can get free shipping. 

Does anyone know if the last exclusives had home shipping the same day as release? I didn't pay attention because I had bought mine in store.

Does anyone know if the last exclusives had home shipping the same day as release? I didn't pay attention because I had bought mine in store.
I think the last time, you could do in store pickup if you hit it early enough on the website. Then you could just pick up during the week. I really think that without the trade thing tomorrow, the demand for these figured won't be as great on the first day.

Thanks. I am new to the exclusives and trying to play catch up. A few of the TRU's in my area were sold out of the exclusive discs. Found some the other day, just not sure which series they are. My youngest has a birthday in a few weeks so I guess we'll find out when he opens them.
Just put the pack on the portal to check the discs.

I think the last time, you could do in store pickup if you hit it early enough on the website. Then you could just pick up during the week. I really think that without the trade thing tomorrow, the demand for these figured won't be as great on the first day.
That's what I'm thinking too... Skylander's has the spotlight tomorrow it seems... at least I hope so.

I may just have to try and order this for in store pickup and talk someone into picking it up for me :D

Have been to several Walmarts and have not seen Woody at all. So either someone in my area went through and bought them all up or Walmarts are keeping them in the back because they think they're supposed to hold them for the 22nd. I guess the ship numbers could have been very limited but I also know walmart employees are generally really ignorant when it comes to exclusives. I know he'll be everywhere in a couple weeks but just weird not being to find any so far

I went to my closest WM today and they literally had

Have been to several Walmarts and have not seen Woody at all. So either someone in my area went through and bought them all up or Walmarts are keeping them in the back because they think they're supposed to hold them for the 22nd. I guess the ship numbers could have been very limited but I also know walmart employees are generally really ignorant when it comes to exclusives. I know he'll be everywhere in a couple weeks but just weird not being to find any so far
Went to my closest WM today and they literally had 25-30 of them on the shelf. I was surprised to see so many.

On-line TRU says Mr. I is in-store as well fellas. I think they might have updated it! But no #3 exclusive packs on there yet, lame... Do these crystal figures have anything bonus with them? JW.

This drives me crazy too... these crystal figures. i am so 50/50... fucking disney.

I checked the store hours on the website last night and it was showing an early open time of 8 instead of 10 for this Sunday. I just got to the parking lot and there appears to be employee activity inside. That would kind of suck if it was an error on the website. Has anyone else heard if they're having early openings for the stores that didn't have a midnight Skylanders release?

I checked the store hours on the website last night and it was showing an early open time of 8 instead of 10 for this Sunday. I just got to the parking lot and there appears to be employee activity inside. That would kind of suck if it was an error on the website. Has anyone else heard if they're having early openings for the stores that didn't have a midnight Skylanders release?
I don't think it's an error, if it is let me know so I don't leave in a few hours. =P

Got there at 7:55 - store already open. Mr. I already gone. Got Sully and the new gold pack - then went ahead and got bent over with $8 shipping ordering Mr. I from the website.

New gold pack UPC ends in 024130

You might want to go to their site and do a search and check out the pick up in store option. The Walmart Supercenter near my house has never received a shipment, but a small Walmart 5 miles away had a shelf full.

My TRU only had Mr. I and the series 3 discs.  No Sully.  I refuse to order online unless I can persuade them to use a box.  My Crystal Lightning Mcqueen was jammed in my mailbox.  It looks like someone just bent and squished it around for awhile.  Why they use bubblewrap envelopes to ship collectible figures I don't understand.  Oh well.  I'll call and complain tomorrow.

3pL05vZl.jpg

So since I was out anyway I decided to go to a second Toys R Us.

After dealing with the most unpleasant employees ever, I managed to get her to grab two disc packs our of a bubble envelope behind the counter, and I was out of there. I don't think I'm going back to that store.

It looks like Toys R Us is the only one running Disney Infinity deals this week and if you're looking for exclusives, they're mostly available in store as only Mr. Incredible is orderable online at the moment.  Please update the thread if anyone notices that this changes.  Went ahead and added links to the two new crystal figures and promo but still not seeing the series 3 exclusive disc listing online.

Toys R Us

20% off 1 regular-priced Disney Infinity Item - promo code: 963285 for online or coupon for in-store, drops Starter Pack to $59.99 (reg. $74.99)

Buy One Get One 40% Off Figures & Accessories - works for the exclusives below as well

Disney Infinity Crystal Figure Exclusive Mr. Incredible (not a deal) - $13.99

Disney Infinity Crystal Figure Exclusive Sully (not a deal) - $13.99

Disney Infinity Power Disc TRU Exclusive Series 3 (not a deal) - $4.99, contains Emperor Zurg's Wrath, UPC ends with 024130

Well, no figures at my TRU(either they don't have them or the few they had were wiped out quick), but there were literally about 200 of the gold packs. Checked the UPC's and it looked like they had all 3 of the exclusive discs out... Wonder if this will be a continuing trend.

I'll check back throughout the week as I really wanted a Mr. I, but Sully just looks stupid IMO. Even with wanting to collect everything I just really don't know if I can pull the trigger on that one.

Went to my TRU and was the only one getting DI stuff. Everyone else was getting Skylanders. After I picked up my stuff Crystal Mr. I, Crystal Sully, and 2 Zurg's. I saw two people that were getting SL stuff get the DI stuff. So nice and quiet in my area and no issue getting all the ones I wanted. Now time to level them to 15 real quick and expand my Hall Of Hero's.

Emperor Zurg power disc - grants an extra 15% damage to weapons
I thought it was melee damage.

Just left my store. They were behind the counter and handing them out. Limit 1 per customer.

As someone mentioned, they did have the previous exclusive disc packs as well.

Just got back from my store...they didn't open until 10 despite the website showing they opened at 8. I looked for the new Discs, but all I found were the old ones. I'm glad someone posted the UPC here or I would have made a big mistake. They had to look up the UPC and then go find them in the back. I didn't see any Crystal Figures out either. I'm not sure they got the memo that new Infinity stuff came out today. LOL They did end up finding the discs and I snagged 2 packs, one for each place on the pad.

Just got back. My poor wallet. Picked up the game last week, along with Woody (Walmart) and Jack (SE ordered from GS). Now have...

Cars Playset
Lone Ranger Playset
Power Discs Packs x4 (Including all 3 TRU Exclusives)
Sidekicks Pack
Villains Pack

... onward to next week, and Toy Story!!

Went this morning at 9, only had Sully and the packs with the zurg discs.  No Mr. Incredibles at all.  Fully loaded on skylanders stuff though, picked up the two exclusive figures they had there as well.  Also had the toy story playset out for sale too.

Just got back from TRU and they only had two each of each figure left after one hour of opening. The sales person told me that they had a line at 8 and thought it was for swamp force but it was for DI. Got lucky to get them.

I got to my TRU around 8:45 am.  I was only able to pick up the crystal Sully because they either didn't get the shipment for crystal Mr. I and the series 3 power packs or it is lost in the back behind the mountains of Skylanders Swap Force stuff  :cry:

Got to mine at 8:30. They had everything, but I just wasn't feeling getting more of the same figures, especially with Rocksmith 2014 coming out in a week. I won't be finishing any DI for a while.

Went this morning at 9, only had Sully and the packs with the zurg discs. No Mr. Incredibles at all. Fully loaded on skylanders stuff though, picked up the two exclusive figures they had there as well. Also had the toy story playset out for sale too.
They had the Toy Story playset out already? Thought it doesn't come out until November...

Went in to TRU today at about 8:15 and the DI Series 3 disc packs were up at guest service. Limit 2 per person, they had only 3 left after buying mine.

bread's done
Back