Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread

What's everyone doing with those Starter Kits from Walmart yesterday?
I had bought one copy from Best Buy last week, price matching the $60 TRU deal. Then I got the $13 one from Wal-Mart. Best Buy got their copy back in exchange for a few of the figures I still needed, plus the He-Man / She-Ra Christmas Special and a $14.11 refund.

Well shit.  I went to TRU to pick up Sully, Mr. I and the new power disc and almost got into an argument with who I assumed was the manager.  She kept stating that the ad was wrong and that the crystal Sully and Mr. I and the new power disc won't be out until November, and the ad was a "misprint."  I went ahead and pulled up TRU's facebook page where they even announce the 10/13 release date and she still wouldn't concede. She made it sound like they are being kept in the back until god-knows-when... :roll:

Not sure if I buy this or not, but just got off the phone with GS. They say that the SE Jack Skellington was sent out late by the manufacturer and should be shipping out by Monday for online customers.

Not sure if I buy this or not, but just got off the phone with GS. They say that the SE Jack Skellington was sent out late by the manufacturer and should be shipping out by Monday for online customers.
I called them a little bit ago too and he said to call back Monday or Tuesday. Hopefully they have at least one more for me since I didn't pre order.

Just picked up my CE Jack from Gamestop, they gave me a call today. I had actually forgot about it, I've been so busy with Pokemon Y and my wife playing Skylanders Swap Force. 

We did go Sunday to TRU, got there about 8:15am to get some Skylanders and the TRU infinity disc. They didn't even know about the disc or the Crystal figures coming out. They found them and onyl had one box of the Crystal figures, but honestly I'm not interested in those two. I was shocked they had tons of gold Tron disc packs, since they originally sold out the first day they came out and I actually had to go to another TRU to get them,

It's sort of funny that they convinced everyone to rebuy two of the figures that anyone who buys the starter pack receives. I mean, at least the Lightning McQueen figure was a completely new character, but these are just a slight variant of what anyone who has the game already owns by default.

Also, is it just me or are the Infinity figures evenly distributed for the most part? I know Mr. incredible is short packed a bit, but everything seems like it's still widely available, whereas some of the new Swapforce figures seem fairly hard to find already.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's sort of funny that they convinced everyone to rebuy two of the figures that anyone who buys the starter pack receives. I mean, at least the Lightning McQueen figure was a completely new character, but these are just a slight variant of what anyone who has the game already owns by default.

Also, is it just me or are the Infinity figures evenly distributed for the most part? I know Mr. incredible is short packed a bit, but everything seems like it's still widely available, whereas some of the new Swapforce figures seem fairly hard to find already.
Well it depends how rare those figures become. Look at the Skylanders stuff, it's always the recolors that you can't find ever again that go for multiple times the retail value.

What do you mean "convinced everyone"? The only folks that are buying the crystal figures are collectors. Nobody else cares.

What do you mean "convinced everyone"? The only folks that are buying the crystal figures are collectors. Nobody else cares.
Right ... nobody else cares ... which is why they're sold out everywhere mostly due to resellers ... who are evidently selling to no one ... because nobody else cares =-p

Gamestops black friday ad was leaked and has a B1G1 on individual figures

Edit: anyone think we see the 3 pack deals again? I just started getting these for my daughter and missed out when they were 14.96 for the sidekick and villians packs and 17.96 for the playsets.

I doubt it. I really think that was to get the Infinity hooks into everyone. Now it is selling well, TRU has it as a 2013 hot toy, and interest is really picking up. Considering all that, I can't see a reason they need to lower that much anymore. I could be wrong but if I were in charge I wouldn't lower it.

I was able to get the started pack through the walmart price glitch, so I am good there, but would like to add to that. it is a good deal for others though.

I might grab the Toy Story playset with that 20% coupon, but yeah, otherwise I think I'm gonna keep an eye out for other Black Friday ads to pop up before I decide what I'm doing in the future.

I betcha the Target Wave 2 Disc Set & Album is in their ad this year. Hopefully it's not a limited release thing, as I'm leaning towards doing that as opposed to the trading scene. (Just because I'm concerned that traders will dwindle by then. :( )

Well I will definitely be waiting until BF to get more DI figures. Two for $13.99 is much better. Here's hoping Amazon will match.
I'd say we have a fair shot at a price match - I noticed the ad does *not* have the "Friday" tag over the Disney Infinity sales, meaning the sale will last at least the weekend. I'll probably take my chances ordering online.

Had a $5 coupon to GS, so decided to grab a set of Power Discs. Scratched at the packaging, but didn't hear anything. Got an orange monkey elephant anyway.

I hadn't seen the GS Black Friday deal. good to know. I'll be able to catch up on some figures for my youngest for Christmas.

Called Gamestop this morning to see what was going on with my SE Jack Skellington preorder, should be in the next shipment within the next day or two.

Suck! Gamestop Sell my Jack CE pre-ordered  to someone.  I called on the 15th they don't have the figure instock.  I called again today. We only hold your pre-ordered up to 48 hours.  Yes,  they know i a real collector but still sold to someone not pre-order it!  Possible the manager keep it for him self.   Oh well, i stop by tomorrow get my money back & pick up the survey.  I'll not Pre-order anything is LE or RARE on this store again!  (Independence, Noland Road, Missouri)

The TRU coupon for 20% off a regular-priced Disney Infinity item is good until the 26th.

Anyone have this coupon in PDF or a link? I keep finding the expired August one online.

Suck! Gamestop Sell my Jack CE pre-ordered to someone. I called on the 15th they don't have the figure instock. I called again today. We only hold your pre-ordered up to 48 hours. Yes, they know i a real collector but still sold to someone not pre-order it! Possible the manager keep it for him self. Oh well, i stop by tomorrow get my money back & pick up the survey. I'll not Pre-order anything is LE or RARE on this store again! (Independence, Noland Road, Missouri)

That pretty much is BS. With all the runaround concerning this figure and getting it in stock, holding to the 48 hour rule is pretty low.

That pretty much is BS. With all the runaround concerning this figure and getting it in stock, holding to the 48 hour rule is pretty low.
Yeah, I called lie 20 GS's yesterday and the ones who actually had the figures for the people who preordered said they're holding onto them for a few weeks since the shipments were so low.

This is what I get for waiting so long. My TRU pulled all their Toy Story playsets yesterday, guess they finally caught on. Planned on using the 20% coupon and stacking it with the 40% off another DI item.

I went to both TRU's by me and both video game employees said "yeah I think they're making a Toy Story one sometime" when I asked them if they had the Toy Story sets.

My Jack SE hasn't shipped yet. Anyone have any ideas as to why? I bought it early Oct. so not sure why it hasn't shipped.
I called support the other day and was told there was a slight delay with shipping from the manufacturer, but they should ship out by Monday at the latest. We'll see.

I called support the other day and was told there was a slight delay with shipping from the manufacturer, but they should ship out by Monday at the latest. We'll see.
I just called a store this morning and the guy said they think it had something to do with the manufacturers and the government shutdown...

I think I like that answer more than any other one I was given.

It seems to be the regular story now that Monday or Tuesday should be the day. I love that news. Gives me hope on me getting one.

anyone want to trade for a tron user power up power disc or dumbo flying elephant? i have an extra of each and just started getting into DI so I do not have many of these and am pretty open to trade

Thanks. Hope so. I had a regular edition and returned it for this one. I played with it through the box though and have been dying to play with him again since then. He's a blast to play as.

The collector inside me won out.  

Was at TRU this afternoon and wound up buying both of the new Crystal versions.  Didn't really care for Sully(what's up with them misspelling his name on the package?  It's "Sully" not "Sulley"), but the wife talked me into it.  They had about 6-7 of each.

I tried to stack the 20% off one item and the B1G1 40% off at my local TRU and it did not work. Good news is I was able to score 1x Zurg, 2x TRON and 2x Dumbo there today.

the 2x trons were from buying the TRU gold packs. I got 2x white packs that had the same 2 discs with 2x Dumbo and 2x Rapunzel birthday wish ( i did use the scratch method to find the only 2 packs out of dozens that had rare ones. I rolled the dice to get the Zurg, I bought a gold pack at TRU and felt the round piece and thought it was another TRON, was glad when I opened it and it was Zurg.

I am in Maryland and the TRU is Towson had a ton of the gold packs. I am just trying to get the complete set though for my daughter to play. I am not collecting for collecting sake, so the packs have been opened.

bread's done
Back