Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread

Picked up Toy Story set and Francesco (last of the regular figures I needed) at Target. Also got a pack of discs, got Dumbo and Tulgey Woods.

Heads up, guys. That $5 coupon for Target does not work automatically in store. Apparently, there should be a bar code that accompanies the coupon. I was lucky, because my store manually adjusted the price, though. Got the Toy Story playset ($29.99) and Woody ($6.50 with the 1/2 off promotion this week) + 5% Red Card savings.
I thought that coupon was only valid from 10/30 thru 11/27?? Do you think you just got a YMMV deal?

I grabbed the Woody and Toy Story playset no problems, only had about 5 of each at the location I stopped at, didn't appear anyone had picked any up yet though, so that might be a good thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
The best price for this is tomorrow with the TRU coupon right? I was hoping some of the other adventure packs would go on sale but I guess not.

Yeah TRU is the way to go. Hoping they have ample quantities.
Toys R Us denied the coupon saying their computer said it didn't match the Item being sold. She then asked if I still wanted to buy it and i told her nope, I'm going somewhere else, thank you.

I'm fed up with all of TRU's crap so I went to Target.

Starting to get really nervous about my LE Jack Skellington. Still haven't received a call, email or text from GS. Went on my Rewards app and he was no longer listed on my reservation list, which he was last week. At this point I am expecting a cancelation notice at any time,

Toys R Us denied the coupon saying their computer said it didn't match the Item being sold. She then asked if I still wanted to buy it and i told her nope, I'm going somewhere else, thank you.

Yeah, I, also, couldn't use the 20% off TRU coupon on the Toy Story Playset. I'll just wait for a better sale on it.

I was having trouble with it too but the TRU I went to was going to manually adjust it, they had a different coupon with a completely different number at customer service though. It seems like it came out of one of those small TRU books.

I had the %20 off coupon and had also bought TMNT on 3DS and got the $15 giftcard.  The cashier had to rearrange the items until the %20 finally took effect.  

Have an Agent P figure that I want to sell.  PM if interested.  Local Pick Up only: Los Angeles

mLNOu-EPu-A9D6MRtC53lAA.jpg

Feel bad for you guys with the Jack SE preorders, a bunch of crap that turned out to be. I bought the regular figure day one but for whatever reason just can't bring myself to care about the special one. I know it will be worth money, but since it has no extra or special significance or functionality in the game, I just can't be bothered with it.

Not sure why the Toys R Us coupon didn't work but the team member at the register read the coupon, confirmed the item was regular price and called the manager to override. She was surprised it didn't scan. Granted it doesn't say it applies to figure packs but it does say "figure" so you could argue the point.

Just thumbed through the TRU Wish Book (shows 11/3-11/23 as the dates) and the Race To Space pack is featured in the book.  Guess that confirms the US is getting it.  Not sure exactly when it will be available though as it does not specify.

Just thumbed through the TRU Wish Book (shows 11/3-11/23 as the dates) and the Race To Space pack is featured in the book. Guess that confirms the US is getting it. Not sure exactly when it will be available though as it does not specify.
Thanks.

Good to know it's coming.

If the Race to Space pack is coming out in the US, then I should probably get rid of my Crystal McQueen - unless they're going to re-release a Crystal Buzz. 

So a few questions, as I haven't played or kept up in a month or so.

Has the game updated to allow for sharing of searching for content? Is Toy Box more functional now?

Does the Jack Skellington figure unlock any interesting items? The texture set and skybox are still separate, right?

Are there any Toy Story discounts that get it close to 20 bucks? I may wait for half off but might bite at something close.

I was pretty disappointed in poor implementation of Toy Box but intend to stick it out and hopefully see it improve.

Just thumbed through the TRU Wish Book (shows 11/3-11/23 as the dates) and the Race To Space pack is featured in the book. Guess that confirms the US is getting it. Not sure exactly when it will be available though as it does not specify.
Pictures or it didn't' happen.

Just kidding ;-) -- but seriously if you can scan the page or something, that'd be awesome! Or maybe it'll leak online today anyways.

Reminded this morning why I hate ToysRUs, at least around here. Picked up the Toy Story Set. It was in a box on the floor not displayed yet. Get up to the register and the guy asks if I grabbed that off the floor, I said yes they were not displayed but the box was opened. He said that item is dated for November 3rd and cannot sell it to me. I said it was released yesterday could he scan it. He did and was surprised. It then rang up at $38.99. I said it is $35.99. They said that is the web price not the store price and it they price match it they cannot apply the coupon. I was ready to leave without it but he said he would find a way to make it work. Should have just gone to Target. But he did apply the coupon to the lower (real) price.

SUCCESS! I said to myself I'm going to try one last time to look for the LE Jack Skellington. Searched and like 5 stores came up nearby with low stock. And by nearby I mean within 100 miles. There were only two within 30 miles - my limit. So I called the first and it was for a preorder. I thought they'll all be like that but I said whatever.. called the second and he put me on hold to check out the floor... Low and behold he came back and said it was in his hand! I said no way, you're lying! He acted a way that made me believe he didn't know exactly how rare they are. Told him I've been going craaaaazy looking for one. So he's holding it for me till tonight. Gonna go after dinner!

Anyone here buy the Collector's Edition Jack Skellington? Can you play that figurine without opening the package? Would like to keep that one nice and sealed.

Is this the same one that was listed on eBay for like $400?
Ugh...was someone seriously asking that much for one? 400 for something now that will be 12.99 in 2-3 months. You gotta be diehard and rich enough to wipe your booty with Jackson's to even think about wasting that kind of cash.

The "secondary market" for this game has been pretty hilarious. Someone bought at least 10 TRON packs in my area and are trying to sell them on craigslist for $25 a pop for just the TRON disk.

Good to hear the Race to Space set is confirmed. I still needed that Crystal McQueen. Guess I can return that Zurg pack I bought too.

Still haven't gotten a call about my LE Jack Skellington and since it disappeared from my reservations list on my rewards page I was beginning to think I was going to get a cancelation notice any minute. I called the store last night and they said they just got their second shipment and will be going through it today and will give me a call today or tomorrow. The manager said he remembered me and still had my number written down to call so that made me feel a bit relieved.

Good to hear the Race to Space set is confirmed. I still needed that Crystal McQueen. Guess I can return that Zurg pack I bought too.

Still haven't gotten a call about my LE Jack Skellington and since it disappeared from my reservations list on my rewards page I was beginning to think I was going to get a cancelation notice any minute. I called the store last night and they said they just got their second shipment and will be going through it today and will give me a call today or tomorrow. The manager said he remembered me and still had my number written down to call so that made me feel a bit relieved.
Good for you! And a second shipment sounds good! I want to open mine but part of me is saying not to. I've never been one to keep things in the package. If I were to sell it, where would I go? I can't seem to find any on ebay.

Nevermind, I searched better.

Found quite a few on there but only 2 or so were being bid on and I think the Buy it Now was at around $30-$40. Not really worth it to me so it looks like I'll be keeping it in my collection like I wanted to anyway :)

I will work on pics this weekend.

TRU wish book also shows the following disc releases:

11/3 - Scrooge's Lucky Dime
11/10 - Captain Hook's Ship
11/17 - Tron Make The Skydome

Book also say 1 per person for all the exclusives so we'll see.

I will work on pics this weekend.

TRU wish book also shows the following disc releases:

11/3 - Scrooge's Lucky Dime
11/10 - Captain Hook's Ship
11/17 - Tron Make The Skydome

Book also say 1 per person for all the exclusives so we'll see.
Dammit, all Sundays. I've been lucky so far with being able to secure these for myself. Here's hoping they keep going off without a hitch.

Finally got the call to pick up LE Jack Skellington today. My youngest birthday is next week and he love Nightmare before Christmas. Can't wait to give it to him!

Glad these TRU Power disc releases are happening on Sundays, makes it easy to get out there.

Went to Wal-Mart today and they had 4 peg hooks full of Jack Skellingtons. I went to the register to purchase it and it wouldn't allow it to ring up. The cashier went to a supervisor and asked if I could buy since there were plenty on the floor to sell, but of course she said no and radioed to the electronics department to remove them. So, I decided to hit another Wal-Mart to see if they had put out their stock too, and wouldn't you know they had. Wanting to not to get screwed over again I took Jack and Woody up to the self check out, scanned the Woody and put the Jack in my bag. My son is now happy.

Went to Wal-Mart today and they had 4 peg hooks full of Jack Skellingtons. I went to the register to purchase it and it wouldn't allow it to ring up. The cashier went to a supervisor and asked if I could buy since there were plenty on the floor to sell, but of course she said no and radioed to the electronics department to remove them. So, I decided to hit another Wal-Mart to see if they had put out their stock too, and wouldn't you know they had. Wanting to not to get screwed over again I took Jack and Woody up to the self check out, scanned the Woody and put the Jack in my bag. My son is now happy.
I saw Jacks at target today,l but am going to wait for the 2 for 20 at tru next week so didn't try to buy it.

Finally got the call to pick up LE Jack Skellington today. My youngest birthday is next week and he love Nightmare before Christmas. Can't wait to give it to him!

Glad these TRU Power disc releases are happening on Sundays, makes it easy to get out there.
I've had no issues getting the three discs released so far...and yet I'm still nervous about not getting one.

Cashier had trouble with the coupon on a woody single figure. But after reading the coupon a couple times she overrode and I got him for $11.19!

Sam's Club Instant Savings (10/30 - 11/27)

$2 off Disney Infinity Figures (Limit 5)

I assume this is for singles.  The picture shows Dash, Mike and Mater.

bread's done
Back