Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread

It sounds like skylanders swap is a big improvement on the ps4 and xbox one than on the other consoles.. does anyone know if Disney infinity is also improved on the ps4 and xbox one?

I googled, but can't find any info other than rumors about it being released for them.
I thought about getting Skylanders for XBOX One but then I decided on 360 since I didn't want my 6 and 4 year olds touching the new controllers lol.

I want to say thank you to everyone in this thread. I just did the math and thanks to the various deals that have been listed in here over the last few months (namely the $14 Walmart price glitch), I have been able to get over $400 worth of Disney Infinity stuff for about $135 out of pocket. I guess the thing that does jump out to me though is how expensive this game is. If I paid MSRP, I would have spent over $400 and still would not have a complete set.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only things I havee bought that weren't on sale have been the recent Toys R Us Power discs.

I frankly don't want to calculate what I've spent on this game because I'll possibly regret the number I see.

The only things I havee bought that weren't on sale have been the recent Toys R Us Power discs.

I frankly don't want to calculate what I've spent on this game because I'll possibly regret the number I see.
I hear you I was doing fine spending on this game untill you take into account the stupid power discs.

Still waiting on a deal for the Toy Story PlaySet
Same here... toy story is the one I have been most looking froward to cause it has been my favorite movie since I was a kid.... I need cars too... I didnt get the raincheck the week it was released thinking it would hit that price again :( I just want to get it for $20-$25 but don't know if that will happen... im hopeful though!

Same boat here. Hoping for a good deal, I was able to grab LonebRanger for $13 duebto Best buy Price error and Cars amd $17 at Tarhet during launch, but I can't justify paying full price for Toy Story, even though it's my most wanted one.

It sounds like skylanders swap is a big improvement on the ps4 and xbox one than on the other consoles.. does anyone know if Disney infinity is also improved on the ps4 and xbox one?

I googled, but can't find any info other than rumors about it being released for them.
There hasn't been any announcement for it on either system and at this point (considering they're going to do yearly installments), I imagine they'll just wait for next year's entry.

waiting for some more character deals but they seem few and far between of late.

I think GS BF deal will be great.

Sorry if this has been mentioned already, but my TRU had a Buy 2 for $20 on the single figures today (good through tomorrow).  Good deal if you don't feel like fighting crowds at Gamestop on Black Friday.  I bought one pack of the exclusive power discs while I was there.

Sorry if this has been mentioned already, but my TRU had a Buy 2 for $20 on the single figures today (good through tomorrow). Good deal if you don't feel like fighting crowds at Gamestop on Black Friday. I bought one pack of the exclusive power discs while I was there.
I have 2 $10 gc from gathr, a $10 groupon and $10 gc from promo a few weeks ago. thinking about doing 2 of the 2 for 20, which would be 4 figures for roughly $13.50 out of pocket.

Sorry if this has been mentioned already, but my TRU had a Buy 2 for $20 on the single figures today (good through tomorrow). Good deal if you don't feel like fighting crowds at Gamestop on Black Friday. I bought one pack of the exclusive power discs while I was there.
Thanks, won't be able to hit the gamestop for the BF deal, so I picked up a couple of figures after seeing this deal.

Just a heads up.

The Toys R Us in Frisco, TX has a bunch of the gold Exclusive disc packs with the Lilo & Stitch Surf Board disc out in the main Disney Infinity Section. They also had one more Crystal Mr. Incredible left (I grabbed the other one).

Was able to get capt hooks ship and surf board. Also they had in the series 6 disks but wouldn't sell one to me.

Also I got the race to space McQueen and Buzz pack..do I need to get the playsets also to play in toy story and cars lands?

Was able to get capt hooks ship and surf board. Also they had in the series 6 disks but wouldn't sell one to me.

Also I got the race to space McQueen and Buzz pack..do I need to get the playsets also to play in toy story and cars lands?
Yes, you can only play with them in the Toy Box unless you buy their respective playsets.

Just a heads up.

The Toys R Us in Frisco, TX has a bunch of the gold Exclusive disc packs with the Lilo & Stitch Surf Board disc out in the main Disney Infinity Section. They also had one more Crystal Mr. Incredible left (I grabbed the other one).
My TRU is still overflowing with all the crystal figures. Mr. Incredible actually looks kinda cool but the Sully one is just ridiculous lol.

Hit TRU again hoping for a restock on the disc I missed (Scrooge's Dime). It looked like they got in 3 cases - one was obviously the Tron case because there were a ton of those, but the other two boxes were pretty rifled through. Mission accomplished because I was able to salvage two Scrooge dime's out of about 5 left, and I think the other case must have been Hooks ship, there were only two packets left so I just took one. Still no Stitch in this store.

Thanks to all of those CAGS who keep posting the SKU's.

Thought I would mention (because I forgot), best buy converted gamer zone members to their new model with 20% off new games. That makes figures at best buy $10.89, pretty close to the 2 for 20 plus they have the wreck it ralph pre-order. I also picked up the toy story playset for $28. Again not great deals, but if you have some rewardzone money to spend and have no willpower like me, it might be a good place to look.

TRU power discs being released so close to Christmas worries me. My TRU is located near a large shopping mall and it's gonna be a super pain to get to the closer we get to Christmas.

Okay. I got Disney Infinity for the 360 during the Wal-mart pricing error recently.

First impression: hated it.

To be fair, all I've played is the Monsters University playset with Sully. Scaring monsters, running around to get toy box items, wandering from one end of the map to the other to gather lost something-or-others. I found the whole thing painfully uninteresting and childish.

Which may be the point.

This is a kid's game.

Are any adults enjoying this? I had thought my enjoyment of Disney/Pixar would be enough for me, but it seems not. Am I just playing the wrong playset? After my first hour-long session of Monsters U, I haven't been able to force myself to go back and play anymore.

Okay. I got Disney Infinity for the 360 during the Wal-mart pricing error recently.

To be fair, all I've played is the Monsters University playset with Sully. Scaring monsters, running around to get toy box items, wandering from one end of the map to the other to gather lost something-or-others. I found the whole thing painfully uninteresting and childish.

Which may be the point.

This is a kid's game.

Are any adults enjoying this? I had thought my enjoyment of Disney/Pixar would be enough for me, but it seems not. Am I just playing the wrong playset? After my first hour-long session of Monsters U, I haven't been able to force myself to go back and play anymore.
I play the game with my son but I still enjoy it somewhat even though its pretty shallow. FWIW, it seems that most people consider the Pirates playset the best out of the three. I personally liked them in this order: Pirates, Incredibles, Monsters.

I wouldn't expect anything heads or tails above one or the other; they all still play fairly similar.

Is there any in game reason to have more than 1 of the exclusive tru disks?
Some of the powers can stack multiple times so having multiples won't be entirely pointless, but the bonuses they provide are not worth the price in my opinion(I like the ones that provide the items, though). I buy them mostly because my son enjoys collecting them.

No, they're all in series 2.
And as this poster stated, the exclusives will be available again so you can wait. Some collector's might freak over the disc color being different, but they are essentially the same discs.

Which may be the point.

This is a kid's game.

That was your mistake, stay away from Monsters U... It's pretty awful & boring. :lol:

Pirates & Incredibles are much better. I'm not saying you'll say, "wow, this game is totes awesomez!", but it's definitely enjoyable. I finished both Pirates & Incredibles and was only able to take 2 hours of Monsters - and haven't gone back since. I don't have the other playsets yet, but from what I can gather both The Lone Ranger & Toy Story are pretty good as well. So I say give it another shot.

*EDIT*

I'll also add that I'm 25, have no kids, and found myself liking the game a lot.

Went by my TRU this morning and they also had the Surfboard out. And, for the first time ever, they were keeping the new Ton Disc behind the counter. As far as I know that's the first time my TRU has ever limited anything to 1 per customer... I hope it's a continuing trend.

Added the latest preorders that are coming out this week and the Series 6 disc link and UPC code to the OP.  Please include in the thread if anyone knows any other deals for this week.

Current and Upcoming Deals

Target

(Upcoming 11/19) Disney Infinity Series 2 Power Disc Album including 20 Series 2 Power Discs - $59.99

Toys R Us

(New this week) Disney Infinity Power Disc TRU Exclusive Series 6 - $4.99, Tron Make the Skydome

(Upcoming 11/22) Disney Infinity Figure Rapunzel - $12.96

Best Buy

(New this week) Exclusive Silver Capsule and 3x Disney Infinity Series 2 Power Disc Packs - $24.99

(Upcoming 11/22) Disney Infinity Figure Wreck it Ralph - $13.99

Disney Infinity TRU Exclusive Power Disc UPCs

Series 6 (Tron Make the SkyDrome) - UPC: 7 12725 02404 8

Which may be the point.

This is a kid's game.

This is spot-on in my experience. I've had it since launch and play it with my kids.

All of the Infinity sections remind me of Nintendo 64-calibur adventure games where the gameplay consisted of repetitive fetch quests and collect-a-thons. This is not a polished game by any means.

The toybox is not as robust as it should be to make up for the bland gameplay. And the visuals are, honestly, terrible. Low-res textures, simple character models, poor framerate. For being on the tail end of the hardware generation, Infinity just looks lazy. I blame the Wii support for setting a very low bar.

I'll take a look when the next gen versions come out, but I don't expect a lot of improvement. Disney will keep shoving a mediocre product out the door if people continue to buy it.

This probably sounds pretty harsh, but I think it's all fair criticism.

Found this site to be helpful on finding the power discs.
http://disneyinfinityfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=3785#sthash.NQvYmtti.y5mgBgNr.dpbs

Picked up a tron disc that released to today. Also referenced the website above to find two scrooge packs, and a tron user control pack. Funny on the scrooge packs that for two weeks now I've asked about them and they've told me that they never got any. Also that only one store in the whole metro area got them. Started googling the upcs and found the website above. I figured the user control ones would be long gone by now. Is the 3 for $30 legit?

Found this site to be helpful on finding the power discs.
http://disneyinfinityfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=3785#sthash.NQvYmtti.y5mgBgNr.dpbs

Picked up a tron disc that released to today. Also referenced the website above to find two scrooge packs, and a tron user control pack. Funny on the scrooge packs that for two weeks now I've asked about them and they've told me that they never got any. Also that only one store in the whole metro area got them. Started googling the upcs and found the website above. I figured the user control ones would be long gone by now. Is the 3 for $30 legit?
Thanks, but all you had to do was check the OP. We've been submitting, and nitzerebb6 has been updating, the TRU information as we go.

Which may be the point.

This is a kid's game.

I'm an adult and I enjoyed it. I didn't like monsters u that much. My favorite was the incredibles, it played just like Lego city undercover. Pirates wasn't bad, I don't get much enjoyment out of the toy box, haven't played the other sets

Anybody know why the TRON disc that released today is purple, yet the (mostly) unreleased Stitch disc that doesn't release for a few more weeks is orange?

In the case of the Stitch disc, I ended up just getting it off of eBay. New in package for $8.99 shipped from a reputable seller. By the time I add tax and gas for the 30 minute trip each way, it ends up being a better deal.

bread's done
Back